Not only men are bosses. I see a lot of sexist men on 4chain especially Cred Forums

Not only men are bosses. I see a lot of sexist men on 4chain especially Cred Forums
Many famous ladies become bosses, so get used to it

OP is a fag.

>man is a boss
>does boss things

>woman thinks she's a boss
>posts selfies and pictures on social media with makeup and jewellery with pictures of cars and houses their parents bought them
>constantly tries to convince men how "boss" they are

What the hell does anything in that pic have to do with being a boss?

pretty sure that's her husband's car, or her dad's. she's just feeding off them like a vulture

Women are children, always playing pretend, until their biological imperative kicks in and they become mothers.

Marketing.

It's ok, Men can be Ladies now just by saying so, we still win.

bait/10

Why are her fingers freakishly long?

Literally nothing sexier, to me, than an attractive successful woman. I find pregnant woman very beautiful too...like they have this glow about them..
God I love woman..I gaze at the pretty ones not like a perv but like a perfectly built piece of machinery or an art masterpiece

for improved grip during handjobs

Can't handle the mention of women's success? Sexist and homophobic

That's a great way to end up alone, bud

No shit women are bosses too. They've got a international political group influencing the laws and politics in the western world, while simultaneously claiming to have no power at all.
Not eating the narrative of of feminism isn't sexist, it's realist.

What's in your basement, user?

Ya got the wrong one...I just really appreciate woman.
Here's some oc you fucking faggots. I have 100's of pics of different woman I have fucked...all oc

Here's a lil chunky one I've been banging...she's a mature woman with a hubby who don't do it for her

I love her pussy

Now what ya got to say dumb fucks? Want some more pics of girls I pull regularly that you'll never get to fuck?

Meet me somewhere motherfucker.. .My clip is in this bitch, how about yous?? ?

I will out fight you
I will out fuck you
I will beat you at anything whether it be chess, yatzee, monopoly...anything..you name it. Lol

Whats so funny fat boi? Got proven wrong now ya gonna laugh at how fucking gay you are?

Women how to blacks can not be given power because they are an inferior race and abuse of this

What?

Enough Tumblr bull shit on my Cred Forums.

This is now gore thread

TRIGGERED

What a gold-digging slut!

I love lerking in 4chain

story?

TRIGGER is my trigger.

Thanks for turning this into a good thread

Great gore thread OP

Triggered by trigger TRIGGERS ME

On a scale from 10-10
How big of a cuck is OP?

she ded