What the fuck is happening to my chest Cred Forums?

what the fuck is happening to my chest Cred Forums?
started off as nothing and in the past few months my chest started growing, i'm not even fat

Other urls found in this thread:

chestsculpting.com/the-4-best-ways-to-boost-testosterone-naturally/
youtu.be/afCms-zXDrs?t=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marijuana does that.

any doctor anons?

I don't smoke

I have Diagnosis.
You're a Skinny-Fat, a skinny fuck with no muscle that never exercises, and as such grows fat on their body because of excess calories that aren't being burned.

Are u m/f??

Either you're a chick, becoming a chick, or you have gynecomastia. Get surgery user.

bullshit, im fit as fuck everywhere else

Steroids?
Kill yourself.

This. Think twice before you hit the next blunt with tyrone without nipple squeezing.

hey op do you have a sister or a gf? i am very curious

gynoclamastia

Gynecomastia.

Talk to your fucking doctor, not Cred Forums, you retard.

Too much estrogen. Might be from drinking too much milk or something. Or maybe you just a bitch

>Steroids?
nope, I have been living the same way I have for 5 years, I eat right and work out daily

I have an older sister, why do you ask?

roll

show full body

reroll

She is pissing in your mouth while you sleep

WITH TIMESTAMP

Fucking newfag..

(Real talk op you got nice tits)

how do you know that's what I have? how the fuck can I get that from eating right and working out?

Kek post it faggot.

>work out daily
highly doubt that

/thread.

This, quite a severe fucking case of it you look like a year into hormone treatment
Your hormones are shit op get yourself checked out fast

>why do you ask?
does she live with you?

You are drinking too much cum, reduce your cock sucking habits and you will have smaller tits.

Jesus, well then I don't know pal. It looks like gynoclamastia.

It could be from some sort of hormonal imbalance that is not very obvious to the untrained eye. Obviously it is visible now though.

Stop injecting marrijuana it causes boobs

Because thats what we call when a male starts to build fat tissue on their breasts due to too high estrogen levels.
It happens to trannies and body builders - ie, men who fuck with their hormonal system.

I have a minor case of it since I was 12~.

Have you been taking Risperdal?

>highly doubt that
well its the truth mother fucker

Yeah why?

lol I don't have to timestamp

Go to the doctor. It seems that your prolactin level is too high. I had the same problem because of the antipsychotic risperidone.

Pepperoni nipples on banana tits....you're an anorexic Traci Lords.

Yout estrogen levels have spiked over the last couple of months. Thus resulting in gyno, Have you started eating/drinking something new?

>Yeah why?
because can you see if you can squeeze into one of her bras and time stamp it?
i wanna fap to you

You're reaching the stage of your faggot life called womanhood. You'll start bleeding from your vagina and notice larger, more sensitive breasts.

Bitch tit. You done goofed your estrogen.

Go get some Arimidex or some HCG and you'll be fine.

Genetics, hormone imbalance, other shit your Dr can tell you about. Go see ur Dr. Until then get yourself a bra

I had this too. Its gyno. Look it up and youll see. For some guys it Just Goes away after a while. You can also surgically get it fixed.

>it's the truth
>why am I growing tits faster than a girl in her puberty

same as
>I'm eating alot just not gaining weight
>I'm barely eating and still gaining weight

Hello sweetie!

>Until then get yourself a bra
fuck that never ever ever

Fuck no, I ain't no faggot, I will never ever do that.

I can't afford a doctor

please put on a bra i need to masturbate and im already erect thinking about it

>work out daily
Judging by your body, no you fucking don't

>I ain't no faggot,
liar

>I can't afford a doctor
Living in a liberal-capitalistic country without government health insurance.

How much estrogen are you taking?

How old are you, OP?
If you are still in puberty this sometimes happens for no good reason. It's not that there's too much Estrogen or not enough Testosterone, but sometimes the (perfectly normal) Estrogen together with Insulin (iirc) just make it happen, but often goes away by itself.
But you should really get it checked out just in case...

Could be a hormonal disorder, medication side effect, or even a problem with your pituitary. Go see a physician.

puberty

You need to ask Jon Jones where he got those estrogen blockers and get on that shit

>Waiting for a bra
Screw that, fapping to these veiny tits right now

What kind of medications are you on, if any? Looks like gynecomastia.

>Fuck no, I ain't no faggot, I will never ever do that.
>I can't afford a doctor

Well you might need to re-evaluate your options, thats not even just gyno, trannies would be happy to grow tits that big in 2~ years.
This might be the first time the "secretely give someone HRT shots" theory might actually apply

The longer you wait the more likely only surgery will help you, though honestly it already looks like that.

Thats aids

I'm actually sort of assuming this is a m2f

Well he certainly looks like one thats for sure.
Probably a bait thread, you don't start asking this question when you are a B cup, but like a year earlier when you get puffy nipples

Your turning into a wolfarine

are you drinking quarts of soy milk everyday?

fuck, I just grabbed one from my sisters bedroom, im going to hate myself for doing this
gimme a sec for a pic, this is fucked up

MODS MODS MODS

This user, it's definitely gynecomastia, which is essentially a hormone imbalance, often associated with side effects of prescription drugs. Otherwise, You're just super fucking unlucky and have it naturally.

Rolling

Too old.

Risperdal fam. You ain't seen those commercials about getting money from growing breasts by using risperdal

No one commented it yet?
>would suck those/10

i hate my life

there is always exactly one retard

fibroadenoma if I ever saw.

im not sure if you are a man at all

September 7th?

This is def just a regular mental illness fag trying to think outside the box on showing us his failings in life.

ITT: OP gets off on the idea of resisting becoming a trap and jacks off to degrading replies

This is most likely klinefelter syndrome. I have it as well. Medical chimerism is more common that people believe, and it is possible for a set of paternal twins, male and female, to be absorbed into one in the womb. This usually results in someone having XXY sexual chromosomes or in some cases, XYY. You look like an XXY.

The only way to be sure is to get a full blood karyotype done and be diagnosed. Most people who have it are retarded, mostly infertile, or both.

Good luck, OP.

is this better faggot

god why am i doing this

You hit the disgusting nail on the head.

Much thank you

I"M FAPPING
now here comes the hard part, get on a dress or blouse of your sisters please

because you're begging for humiliation by fetishists, as you're a fetishist.

>I ain't a faggot
>on Cred Forums

I have some bad news for you son

You're a girl. Boobs happen.

Get some panties OP

Are you a man? Are you taking any sort of hormones or medication? Could be gynocomastia.

Genetics
Medication you took in the past
>eating right
You most likely eat a estrogen heavy diet.

Go to your doc you fucking retard, you've had that shit for months/years by that shape

here fuck it

Calm your tits Op. Does your sister or mom take any estrogen medications that you could come in contact with? Also, I think you're trolling us. Your hands and neck seem pretty girly as well. Show us your chin?

Aww shit

That's some long hair OP, you sure you're not a girl
?

No way that isn't yours - the bra and top fit too well, and you're a bit of a qt as well

a reverse strip tease

bravo op, bravo

>that hair
>all clothes fit
>it was a trap all along
Post a full body though, I'm rock hard right now

>Long hair
OP confirmed to be grill and or tranny.

Fucking faggot.

Time stamp that shit

Why is your hair so long? you;'re on fucking hormones you trap

>That's some long hair OP
I haven't been to a barber in a while its no big deal

well me and my sister are the same height

Hahahahaha good point

I'd have said she's just a grill tbh

here

i'm not a trap

op is just a girl with tiny tits

We'll trust you more with a full body shot

People who think its actually girl must be virgins, look at dem shoulders.

you are a wonderful girl, I love your tits

I've seen this before. It's something to do with hormones and or puberty, males can sometimes have increased tissue fat in their breast area. Go doctors they can sort it out.

You might as well be a trap now, you've got the hair and the tits
what's your dick look like?

male finger

im confused as fck

clearly a girl who gets of to people thinking she is a dude

post butthole

They're not even that tiny - I've dated women with smaller ones

OP's a trap, I repeat, OP's a trap. Abort mission.

You've never dated a female athlete from a sport like swimming, have you?

not ... that ...sure

OH GOD JUST TELL ME, MY BONERS SO CONFUSED

Fuck off this is not a girl its a trap that has reversed psyched you all you fucking idiots.

Medical term is bitch tits.

You have way too much estrogen in your body. Usually stems from steroid abuse and the body starts to counter it by producing more estrogen.

Just see a doc about it.

how big is your ''''''''''dick'''''''''''''''''''''?

I think you're a bit more emotionally invested in all of this than I am

nice moar

trap confirmed

Okay, this is now a fag thread. I'm out.

thanks, finally no doubts about your gender. thanks

I think you're a fucking idiot.

Did we literally just create a trap?

Am I blind or something? I can't see the dick.

Wtf is this shit?

It could also happen because of a benign growth in the breast tissue, cancer can also do this in some cases.

That's gynecomastia. Go see a doctor and check your testosterone levels.

3 possibilities:

a) You have lot of free testosterone and that is aromatizing into estrogene -> bitch tits appear. You can eat anti-aromatizing medication for this

b) You LACK testosterone and your body is somehow fucked up.

c) You eat medication yourself and don't admit it here you fucking faggot.

A and B are curable by visiting a doctor and taking needed blood tests. C is your own fault.

Now fuck off.

dick?

Thanks OP would plow my cock in there.

you are becoming the little girl you were always meant to be

Yeah dude, there are two types of hormones which you are concerned about: testosteron ( male hormone) and estrogen (female hormone).

By the looks of it you have an inbalance in the favor of estrogen. This happens in misuse of steroids and sometimes can be indicator of diabetes, where insulin production gets fucked up. Get your ass to a doctor, even if you sat on steroids they don't have a right to tell anyone / ask where you got it from.

chestsculpting.com/the-4-best-ways-to-boost-testosterone-naturally/

AOR

For fucks sake its not, hes on hormone therapy, hes a trap. Look at the stuff hes posting.

>shaved gooch and ass hole

How are you not a trap again? OP is a trap, no question.

Either you're a trap or you're a fucking female....I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!! SHOW US YOUR DICK YOU MUTANT!!!!!

Kek nice save user

you just tried to delete the internet. Dont do that

->

Can you read you fucking idiot, point C covered that fact.

Why don't you kill yourself too. You all should just fucking die.

Make sure you're wearing panties though

I've always wondered - is retard strength a real thing? How much can you bench?

>its a "kayla trolls on Cred Forums" episode

I agree, we should all fucking die. Join me in killing this gross fag first though?

Are you taking Ritalin or some other kind of medication OP? Some of those medications are known to grow man boobs, but yours are some very feminine looking manboobs....

Gross.

gotta love Cred Forums
>boy with tits makes a thread
>user asks for more pics
>user gets upset because boy is actually a trap pretending to be a boy with tits.
>im not gay! im not gay! i just wanted to chat with a guy with boobs who was willing to post more naked pics. i didn't ask for a trap thread :(

NOW you look lIke a faggot

I regret nothing

I mean I wouldn't mind a trap thread

You are either getting hormone treatment, or you have sort sort of freakishly wrong hormone imbalance. Have you ever had issues with your testicles?

Stop being a cuck.

I was thinking it may be a girl after all for a moment :/

If you're not a trap in all honesty, OP, you have klinefelter syndrome.

I have it too.

And the moral of the story is, nice tits OP.

Now post your little peepee in your panties

SHOW US DOWN THERE I SWEAR TO GOD I CAN'T MY PENIS IS FALLING OFF!

Now, squeeze your nipples.

Post tits

Mtf

You are being a tremendous faggot.
Do you realize that you are doing exactly what some OTHER faggots want?
Do you want to be gay?
I'm leaving.

Doctor here, you need to see one of us.
Gynaecomastia for sure.

So many people saying they have gross man tits naturally when they were just fooled by this hormone taking traggg

What...? I didn't sign up to be a part of OPs medical condition / accidental trap thread....

Post YOUR tits.

Pinch nipples!

Oh fuck it's a trap thread. Should have read a few posts before I posted.

I agree with this user - come over to my place immediately and I'll pretend to be a doctor.

This. My cousin had it from childhood, didn't get it taken care of til he was in his mid-20s. Caused years of shame and shyness until he took care of it. Now he looks great, full beard, full head of hair in his late 30s.

And what they said earlier - talk to your fucking doctor, not Cred Forums, asshat.

The guy has a bra and woman's top that fit perfectly and posted an ass shot - you really think that he's some poor guy with gyno?

You're an idiot.
They doesn't develop out of nowhere, as would be the case in OP's situation.

>Most people who have it are retarded
Blatantly false.

IT DIDNT STOP BELIEVING HIM.
Hes a trap taking hormones. The out of nowhere was a ruse to put a bra on and be disgusting.

OP, don't listen to them.
Post more pictures of you in cute girly clothing.

Please, post a picture of you pinching your nipples!

Most people with the disorder have mental disabilities of some sort, and no, it doesn't develop out of nowhere.

But in most people, it doesn't become apparent until between the ages of 16-21, not with puberty.

I started developing physical signs around 19-20. We don't know OPs age.

you have a doctor for a reason retard
go fucking talk to him, stop asking your internet buttbuddies to give you a diagnosis

Nice bitch tits

>posted ass shot
>deleted ass shot
>nothing since
Oh well, I guess OP is shy

do you have a penis?
stop eating/drinking soy products!
stop putting meals in plastic (and definitely don't microwave them anymore)!
stop drinking bottled water (get a filter you pleb)

this

what other symptoms do you have?

Hips and a girl butt. Which sucks because I have no interest in appearing like a trap so I bind my breasts when I go out, and cant wear jeans anymore.

Post pics

same actually except I wear girl jeans because they accommodate for my big hips

Post pics

Post your body

What the fuck, how big are your hips compared to your waist??? I'm honestly curious.

This is what will happen to you user
youtu.be/afCms-zXDrs?t=17

If you're really OP why did you post the ass shot? You clearly don't hate it if you're willing to flaunt it.

already did, i'm op and yeah i'm xxy with one ball and a malformed ovary
I guess everyone called it. I personally am thinking since I have a sorta feminine body and natural female hormones kicking in why don't I just transition, I mean I was raised as a boy but tbh I never fit in as one

My hips are about 6-7 inches wider than my waist. I have a big butt and it is the worst part of it. My breasts aren't huge, so binding them is pretty easy but I cant hide my girl butt.

>how big are your hips compared to your waist???
these shorts are tight as fuck mind you so my hips look a little bigger in loser stuff

Im not OP, just someone else with the same medical condition as him. I haven't posted images.

You got what every sissy boy wants to have. You don't need hormone injections, you are natural gay.

LIES, this is what he tells himself to make him feel better about female hormone therapy.

Hey OP, I want you to pinch your nips, please!

atleast take some more hot photos pretty please

I don't think your butt is big, I think your waist is too slim. A naked picture might help me get a better image, but so far, I think the effect is too small to notice with clothing on.
I don't speak inches, especially when it comes to body measurements. Care to post pic?

you should though

What would you honestly rather be?

This man knows his shit.

I am at work, I cant post pics. If I feel up to it, I'll make a thread about this shit around 8-9PM, EST, but no promises. Im really not proud of it, and I really am uncomfortable about it.

I'm just trying to pad my spank bank for later

Gyno and titty fat aren't the same. When are people going to understand this? It's gyno if there is breast tissue growing as well. Is OP sore under or around the nipple? If he is, it's probably gyno.

a girl tbh
I just know trying it would still be a tough as fuck road even if I have high estrogen

>I can't afford a doctor
Fucking America, it makes the 3rd world look good.

boo

make it 8:00 pm on the dot and I will be here, use the term intersex in the first few words so I can find it in the catalog ok. I'm very interested in talking to someone else who is xxy

I guess I will split till then bye

Do you have hair in places a normal guy has?

The PC term for it is a 'bro' or 'manzier'...and don't make him self-conscious about his development.

You're already pretty feminine from what I've seen, but I guess transitioning is a lot more than just how you look.

Show more of your nipples!

>sees potential for perfect ass
>asks for nipples
You are all that is wrong with the world.

If you're not a trap, (wich I doubt) BECOME ONE

you have great potential to become a trap or a tranny,Keep us updated.

op...fucking end your existence you aren't even human at this point

>Sees guy asking for nipples
>Prefers ass
>Talk shit about him instead of asking for ass himself.

You are as wrong as me.

But I already asked for ass in previous posts you dumbshit. Plus, the post addressed towards yours was an indirect request for ass as well. Get fucked.

>asking a man for nipples and ass
you faggots are both wrong

Would you suggest we ask for cock as well?

You got angry with an user on Cred Forums in a trap thread. You lost in life.

You are on a trap thread;

I am not a very hairy guy. I never really was. I have some body hair, but it's mostly just fuzz or really light. Not super thick body hair.

post your cock if you're not a female

you should go to the bathroom and show us how you hide your boobs

Enough with your "problem". Put on some stockings and start posting pictures of soles and ass pls. You will help alot of people if u do this.

And also, enjoy your transformation start wearing thongs and make one of your friends fuck you good and hard like the little slut that you've become.

OK FAGOT ITS ESTROGEN OR SOME SHIT
ARE YOU EATING LOT OF CHICKEN >?
OR ELSE WHITE MEAT ?

>You will never have a qt feminine partner to help decide his/her gender while exploring your bodies and working out what feels right
Damn you op

not her but I hide mine with a super tight sports bra, I hope one day I can stop hiding them and even accentuate them like in this cute dress I have
>this is my view all the time if I get to be home and let my titties free

could be the hormones in the dairy you're consuming, cause ya know, that shit was meant for calfs to grow up.

We need to see what your tummy and hip region looks like naked

for... science

Shorts and tights/pantyhose or some stockings

Fuck off degenerate

>her
>her
>her

Goddamn guys, I don't WANT to be a trap. You fucking call me a her, and talk about cute dressed, and letting my friends fuck me but that is the opposite of what I want.

I just want to be a guy, and enjoy my life without worrying about binding my breasts every day, and whether or not a certain lair of pants/tighter shirt will make it obvious or not.

Im saving money currently to get this problem corrected, but since its considered cosmetic, my insurance won't cover it at all, so it is taking a while. Cosmetic surgery is expensive as fuck.

this please

it's too late friend. You are already on your way to become a very cute trap. Maybe you'll be a dominant one, and fuck guys instead of getting fucked. But you are now a trap.

How bad is it? You haven't posted pictures yet.

i guess have fun until you do the surgery

hey, steal you older sis a bra and take a photo with timestamp to prove your identity OP

>Not fucking girls and having psuedo lesbian love

is your penis getting feminine too?

Just be a girl for now then.
But seriously, from what I've heard surgery of that nature is pretty damn hard to get right now, I've got a friend who's transitioning. Best of luck with that.

I'm not saying fuck your friends, you should fuck me

I'll take care of you, won't let anyone else have you. We'll have a nice home, we can adopt kids. I'd help you pay off your college loans.

Show feet though, that part is important.

Go to the doctor and start testosterone therapy. You're either sick with something or your hormones are wildly irregulated and you have the wrong amount of estrogen in your body.
So basically you hit teenage girl puberty for some reason. Call a doctor bro

Now you can get a pretty lesbian girlfriend and you can even join a feminazi group.

BTW... POST TITS OR GTFO OP!

you could become a lesbian porn star with a penis to help pay for it

I think you have what it takes honestly (A girl's body with a penis)

bitchin tits brah

It's fucking sad I have to do male transition surgery and hormone treatment when Im already a guy and don't want that. The few consults I've had with a doctor just confused them.

I guess transitioning to female is a lot more common and one doctor even thought I had taken female hormones when younger and just regretted it now. It's a difficult situation, and very damaging to self esteem.

I took Risperdal at the age of 9 to 16. Now I am 24. Look at my connective tissue. I have got stretch marks like a women, but I am a men.

OP's image was her tits, are you fucking retarded?

where do you life that this shit is not an insurance case

show full frontal nude with timestamp

Whoops, forgot pic

Someone cap this. So fuckin gold

Things have been looking up at least, with all the momentum in the trans community. I know most of the issues aside from the body disphoria won't really affect you, but I expect it'll be a lot easier to get that kind of treatment soon

yeah not really

we want to see nudes

cause you have nice skin and rather pleasing proportions

you realize men get stretch marks too

The most disturbing part of all this, it s that there must be a lot of anons cumming right now watching your tits. Put some tiny sexy lingerie from your mom or your sis and take a pic

in what way could that be dusturbing

Wat bout mine?

you're just fat and out of shape

The person you're replying to hasn't posted any pictures.

Nature's way of telling you're a bitch.

In a few months you will have an inguinal hernia.

Why?

Yeah, you don't eat right and you don't work out. How can people be this retarded.

You are right, thats actually what I meant.

Theres no way anyone would retain so much fat there while being so lean all over, hence the gyno

Sorry, I meant

worth the wait

OP here, what kind of excercise can I do to burn this extra fat?

sup kyle

How can you tell?

you're so ugly kayla

You eat healthy? Any vitamins medications or supplements in the mix?

are you the same guy that did his thesis on causes of mental retardness ?

its just an ugly tranny who calls himself kayla

hes ugly and not passable at all

just seeking attention

May be he/she/it just really want to talk about those tiny cute little tities and his problems, but here we are enjoing the story and the pics

I wanna see feet tho

Do you see the striae rubrae (red stretching marks)? They are an indicator for a future hernia.

does this look mentally ill to you?

yes?

because he is

I'm pretty sure we already had a discussion

maybe you're the one seeking attention by spamming

here he is without feet

>just really want to talk
sir, you don't come here just to talk.
not because you can't. Because if you do stuff like this thread happens.

cone tits on a nonpassable sissy

Post face

his recent haircut
he doesnt go out as female because hes a dude

You probs drink tap water with women's hormones in it, I feel for you user

fuck you

these are ALL him you dope

A men?
Man?

ok we get it

Might wanna get checked out at the doctor for any tumor markers. One of the symptoms for testicular, prostate and breast (yes, some men can get breast cancer) is abnormally elevated estrogen levels in men.

heres his gross uncut dick

If he looks mentally disorded ? Yes... That's why we need to fox society. It's a norm. People shouldn't be shamed because they aren't like the others.
Who are we to judge ?

I thought stretch marks sometimes start red and then fade over time?

Dump autocorrect

get a life

hummmm, would such that soo much

him with a wig

My sentiments go out to his family

he even knows hes an ugly manly fuck

Lovelly tits!

I didn't want that, I was just wondering if besides medication giving boobs I was dealing with a bipolar or schitzo