What is beyond the ice wall?

What is beyond the ice wall?

santa

White walkers

Winter is coming.

Those two guys in the bottom right corner.

Of course. Only a glorious wall could keep him and his colony of slave pygmes safe from the liberal masses.

A few more years and we will have to build one up north Italy to protect our country from the negro hordes that will soon replace the germans

The gray wastes of Essos.

Ice spics

Other "earths", ie. more undiscoverable continents populated by people that may or may not even know we're here.

Think it it as if the ice were swiss cheese and in the holes were more land masses surrounded by oceans, and the "cheese" itself is an infinite plane that never ends.

That's the kind of place we live in.

Those are ice picks, not ice spics.

Something mysterious and magic.

Nothing at all

Ice, more ice, some rocks and the ocean again.

What kind of cheese are you smoking user?

Can we explore?

The edge.

Snow beaners

user, be quite, don't post about this.
((They)) will find you...

The ocean

We all know the earth is flat, but it's not floating in space like Discworld. It's an infinite plane of ice that has holes in it filled with oceans and continents full of people that are unaware of each-other.

This thread is the edge

WTF???////

wot

Mods moved the thread to Cred Forums kek

>We all know...

Thanks for the giggle mate.

>>>banana

This guy knows.

implosion.

Rich tourist faggots on an Extinction Cruise

Hitler's big fucking gun.

trumps utopia

Based Mods.

Delightful that the mods of Cred Forums deleted it. Petty pawns all.

>make me retype my shit.

I assume some of you know who Voltaire was, and if you don't, do yourself a favor and look him up. Interesting man. He said, and I paraphrase, "if you are curious as to who rules over you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to question." An incredibly poignant axiom methinks. One whose logic could, and should, be applied to many things that we would like a clearer understanding of.

The issue of the poles.

Well, the whole matter is exceedingly suspicious. Operation Highjump and Admiral Byrd really should be the jumping off points for people curious about this topic. They seem to indicate the the US government had a vested, military interest in that place post ww2. I mean the logic of sending nigh 6K personnel for cold weather training in Antartica is.. laughable.

Furthermore, such things as the Pier Reys map, showing an ice free continent long before it was "discovered", the profusion of myths and legends telling of the origins of humanity being beyond a wall/hole of ice, the blotchy and obviously manipulated satellite imagery, the mapped air and ocean currents, the third reichs own documents, the missing subs, etc.

Oh and the fact the pyramids there cannot be jew-splained away as easily as those we already know of. And most importantly, your OWN gut feeling. I mean if it walks like duck, quacks like a duck, then it must be anti-delluvian civilizations and nazi super science. duh.

>have the lies and manipulation not shown you that NOTHING they tell you is as it is?
>you are smart, think for yourself
>who has what to gain, why..

the scales have tipped in our favor friends
soon it will be time to fight
so gird yourself in armor of contempt
arm yourself with hatred
and steel yourself with truth

RISE

Those are snow bears, not snow beaners

>Well, the whole matter is exceedingly suspicious. Operation Highjump and Admiral Byrd really should be the jumping off points for people curious about this topic. They seem to indicate the the US government had a vested, military interest in that place post ww2. I mean the logic of sending nigh 6K personnel for cold weather training in Antartica is.. laughable.
>jumping off point

Except there is nothing to research there. Some ships went there and came back. That's all there is to know about it.

>Furthermore, such things as the Pier Reys map, showing an ice free continent long before it was "discovered", the profusion of myths and legends telling of the origins of humanity being beyond a wall/hole of ice, the blotchy and obviously manipulated satellite imagery, the mapped air and ocean currents, the third reichs own documents, the missing subs, etc.

Be specific.

>Oh and the fact the pyramids there cannot be jew-splained away as easily as those we already know of. And most importantly, your OWN gut feeling. I mean if it walks like duck, quacks like a duck, then it must be anti-delluvian civilizations and nazi super science. duh.

Ok, the pyramids were made by advanced tech. And?

Listen, inkling, may your inequities burn your little soul to a crisp. Pawn and dancing monkey.

You have no power, you never did. You stole and begged and got fed a pretty little lie. And so from your corruption you seek to corrupt and blind and shackle. Not today, slave. Not today.