God tier album thread

God tier album thread
or
tell me why i'm wrong

I wouldn't say godtier, but that's only because I personally think it get's a little repetative after a while.

fuck of with your white-trash music.
>niggers listens to shithop
>millenials listens to edm
>white-trash listens to metal

what kind of music you like?

learn2bait braaaaah

classical.
only true intellectuals such as my self can appreciate it

anything but those three, reggae & polka

the vocals at times are really off, but that adds to the raw sound

I thought about making this thread and choosing the same album. Good taste op.

it was between that one or this

Classical is nice, but it's fucking boring

my niggas

Vulvo is one of my favorite bands

You are not. Love that album.

I came here to specifically post that. Fuck yes user, good taste.
Also this.

cover is fucking brutal

rolling

very good
god tier
pic related, its godtier

I hate trying to figure out a bands name when they use stupid fucking lettering. Why not just a little less edgy and make it legible.

saw them live, and their sound was cutting out. it's a damn shame

because if you cant read it its not brvtal or kvlt.

tbh though its an alternative art style.

I saw them live and it was one of the greatest concert of the festival , you didn't have luck
, I had the sae as you with Airbourne

loved their older shit,
fuck hail to the king (aside from one or two songs)
i have high hopes for the next album

fuck your a bunch of progressive leftist cunts

>fuck your a bunch of conservative rightist cunts

I think I stopped after their self titled. I used to be a big fan

>rightist

kek

mah nigga

I'm not ashamed

THALL

yes, love this, better than morbid angel

Mah nigga! Protest the Hero is fucking amazing

Are you faggots even fucking trying?

>pic related

This user gets it

i preferred unqestionable presence but this is in fact the superior album.

Any word on who is officially replacing CJ? Im bummed he left but curious to see who is next.

unquestionable presence is 8/10 imo but piece of time is truly 10/10 if you're asking me

not sure, but they will know another was his last song
makes me cri, im gonna miss him

Going to see them in December. I'm so fucking excited. My buddy showed me them in 02 and since then I've been hooked. It's fuckin retarded this is the first time I'm able to see them live

Samefags from every other post like this. God dammit

youthanasia was like a 9/10
megadeths 10/10 was countdown to extinction

this

out of all their albums, you post this one?

thall

Damn he stole my answer

this

It's way worth it. Rody alone has enough stage presence to keep it awesome

Was going to post this. king are gunna go far.

I was gonna go last year but I had a mental breakdown thanks to failing health right before. It fuckin sucked lol

I'm the type of faggot that knows all the words to all the songs, follows them on Instagram, fuckin full obsession. But, their music helped me deal with some heavy shit, so this concert is probably gonna be the highlight of the decade

This shit is so rad. Heavyweight is intemse

shit tier

wrong because deathcore is edgy bullshit trying to pass as metal

not an album but a 10/10 soundtrack

>.
Just checked them out. Really terrible white trash sissy metal. Perfect for a trap scenario. People don't know music anymore man.

Well you see, there is no "right" or "wrong" when it comes to music, only preferences, only frequencies your ears and mind enjoy, when it comes to music, you can produce ANYTHING and a certain type of audience will like it, from Rock to Jazz, there will always be a preference, not "right" nor "wrong", one's preference may be frowned upon in a certain community but welcomed in another community, disliking a genre of music is fine, alright, as long as you don't pass on the hate and simply state (in a police manner) why you dislike that certain type of music, your mind might not like the "wubs" of the music you are listening to, but others see that music as a perfection among other types of song, when it comes to "amateur" music like garage bands, there are quite a few select people who enjoy listening to amateur music, music some people call "poorly made" is enjoyed by others, so when you come across music, bad or good to you, remember that there is a different opinion and you should respect that opinion, no one is equal when it comes to liking music, and that's fine, because in the end we are all the same species, so the next time you encounter someone who is talking about music, approach them and discuss musical preferences, be kind to one another, and remember: your musical taste is not wrong, or right, it is simply, a preference.

go back the commune, ya hippie.

k

blood mountain was a billion times better

Clearly someone's a faggot.
There is shit music, and there are wrong opinions.
Can't find the name of the band/song but there was 4 or 5 twenty-something guys with pink hair and visors doing "auto tuned party metal", and if anyone enjoys that sort of music, they need to be fuckin shot.

No. Saint anger was when Metallica went to shit.

I honestly listen to this album in its entirety at least five times a day, God tier for sure.

*tips defora

My nigga.

I miss decent electronic music.

personally feel toypaj is better
but that's a killer album.

>white-trash listen to pantera

get it right

well theres the thing, other people enjoy that song, stuff that is "shit" to you can be a masterpiece to other people, like that german thing where everyone stays in the same position and does the same moves, i personally think its horrible, but there are subjects which enjoy that sort of thing.
no matter how "shitty" songs are, there will always be people who enjoy it, but you are entitled to your own opinion ofcourse, just dont bother those individuals unless they're dicks

come on Cred Forums

I love Pantera, but Phil was a total dick back then. I'm glad he's grown up.

A lot of doom in this thread. Loving it.

This changed me.

I'm glad he an herod instead of having to watch Nirvana fall apart like other great bands. At least he went out at the top of his game.

True that.