Photoshop my daughter

Photoshop my daughter.

she sure looks happy

She's single?

You must not have custody of her. Why else would you post a picture of a completely normal thing a dad does with thier daughter. Is it so everyone can see how good of dad you are so that maybe you could get your parental rights back?

/thread

Savage

Could also be the mother trying to get 4chinners to make some fucked up edits to go to courts and say "look and what this pervert did!"

Just to get that alimoney

How does it feel knowing at least some of the pedos here saved that pic or is wanking off to it right now?

Oh wait. Nevermind. You don't care. You probably wanted this pic to be edited with some cock in it so you can jerk off. You're (hopefully) not her real dad either

Someone should photoshop in a better father. If she really is yours, she deserves a better one than someone who'd post her on this fucking site.
You degenerate sack of shit.

Op here. I just think my daughter is retarded. Photoshop her.

She's sooo cute!
Someone shop a cock sprinkling semen.

Don't feed her that shit man

bump

Wtf

Someone edit in a grinch wearing a mask holding a gun

bumpin

Say what you want but at the end of the day im having some irl loli pussy, faggot

OP here. This post is by a nigger

around blacks, never relax.

Its a fucking happy meal you idiot. If it was a sad meal he probably wouldn't have taken a picture.

>my

You do realize that's the go to meal for a dad with no custody to get for his child.

OP, why not take her to a classy place next time? Like a diner? And order her a huge lobster? With cheesecake ice cream for dessert?

Why not take your daughter on a date that'll make your ex wife jealous? Why a fucking happy meal of all things?

Those fries are gonna be in her intestines for at least 2 months.

kids like the toys

Nobody but pedos want "some irl loli pussy" you fucking idiot. A kid with no curves and annoying childish attitude wouldn't make my cock hard at all. Enjoy getting b& and v&.

So stop by Toys R Us afterwards and buy her a $100 toy?

Try Fridays (NOT friendly's) or the Cheesecake Factory next time. McDonalds is white trash pleb-tier confirmed.

Kids don't remember a god damned thing, so why waste money on forgotten memories

I don't know if you've ever been on Instagram but people take pictures of their kids all the time while, in fact, being in custody of them

Shit tier dad confirmed.

dude that's so fucked up

you must've been an ungrateful child

No dicks in mouth yet? I'm disappoint.

the fuck is she eating?

Fuck you guys. I just look after her once a week while my ex hoes out with her bf.

be a fun dad and treat her better than her mother. she'll like you more, which will piss off your ex.

She is retarded though.

You can start by not calling your daughter a retard.

Be a fun Dad, and treat her better than anyone in the world cause she's your daughter and you love her. Not to use her as a pawn to piss off your ex, but because you're her fucking father.

The apple clearly didn't fall far from that tree.

kek, Hitler confirmes

Evil begets evil.

I call spades spades.her mom was a nigger bUT she didn't catch pigment aids

he clearly doesn't give a shit. i'm just trying to give him a reason to treat her well.

so, retards want nice shit too. take her to disneyland, chuck e cheese, bowling, mini golf, whatever gets her off. also, buy her toys that she wants. pizza every night. make her love you more by spoiling her rotten.

Kek. I know this kid. Sending this to her dad now.

and then what happens?

He molest her.

lol

jeez, user

This

Look. OP here. I just fucking hate my daughter. She's borderline retarded and she looks like a moron.

I'm a good parent, even though she deserves worse. Her mom is an idiot, which explains all of this.

But I do my duty. So fu k you guys. I just think she's mctarded and would be a great photoshop cab did ate.

Advice from a maritimer Canadian:

Don't eat the big lobsters.

Costs a ton, tough and no taste. Just buy a couple smaller ones. We save the huge ones to sell to the tourists. No one who actually lives here will touch em.

Kek

RAPE!

this. athousandtiemesthis.

Finish the meal first

at last

Fap

Calm down mr laugh a minute