Anons, how does one cum a lot? I only shoot one or two streams. I want to shoot 9 or 10. Tell me your secrets

Anons, how does one cum a lot? I only shoot one or two streams. I want to shoot 9 or 10. Tell me your secrets

Stop jacking off so much.

Masturbate less.

You have to delete system32

Eat lots of egg whites

lol

Edge a lot. Wait at least two days between coming. Drink plenty of water. Get plenty of rest. Oh, and shout, "Let's just be friends, hun? I DON'T THINK SO!" right before you unload all over her face. That last part is crucial.

How often is too much?

Go to fit and look for how to cum lard loads
Basically vitamins

I too want silly amounts of cum!
Zinc
Arganine
Anything else?

Egg whites? Seriously?

Once a week. Be a man you little bitch

yes

Egg whites have nothing to do with cum faggot.

eat your vitamins OP
especially those irons, zinc and D3 they will get you squirting buckets in no time.
pick a nice multi vitamin that way you get all you need.
and as other anons said, get rest, drink water, wait a couple of days between cumming and i cant emphasize this enough: use the muscle you use to wiggle your dick, use it fucking hard each time u shoot out a stream, it will fly to the moon

Thank you MVP. Should I take D3 and Zinc on top of a multi that already has that stuff?

never gets old

nope, as long as the multi has all it has to have.
2 sec will take a pic of the one i use

dont mind the langauge.
zink = zinc
jern = iron
selen = selenium is also supposed to help with the man juice

I've got a 2 part solution

1. Work yourself over for a long time, take 30-40min of light stroking. If you feel even the slightest urge to cumm, stop entirely.

The goal is to recognize your individual orgasm signal and learn to build upon it without actually ejaculating.

2. When you are going to cumm press HARD onto your perinium, not only will this feel amazing, but it will stop ejaculate from escaping your dick (with practice you can stop 100%)

---
Combine these two tips into one long session of jerking, almost cumming, then stopping it. Eventually (after 2-3 of these) you will cumm like a geyser. (If you let yourself)

Remember, practice makes perfect.

Link to where to buy?

its from Denmark so i dont know about customs and stuff, but its called Biosym Omnimin Pure
its tested to be the best here in Denmark.
im sure u can find something equivalent

Thank you user, any more pics?

Optimen Pure in the States seems good

soy lecitin

why the fuck do you want to? are you in the sperm volume world cup or something?

Just this one.

Remember, there is no magic pill. Work your prostate and it will reward you.

GROSS, BESTIALITY

edging

ZINC AND LECITHIN

My ex used to cum in 9-10 streams.
It scared me at the first time, it was so much fucking cum I thought he was pissing.
He's weird like that, cummed until I thought I was taking a shower.
Good thing he's gone

Eww..a negro

i would say Platinum Multivitamin sounds pretty good, most of the time multivitamins for athletes are great because they contain all the stuff you would need and plenty of it, they might come in a little pricier though

take a zinc, magnesium, vitamin d combo pill. just one a day, seriously its amazing.

and eat fruit so it doesn't taste like crap.

How does it feel to be so deluded, idiot?

Maca, L-Arginine, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Magnesium. Thank me after she drowned.

edgy xD

I can cum a lot, but it mostly is like water
WHat can I do to cum more white and thicker

>tfw doctor reccomended me one of these (for something else obviously) and I had no idea which ones to buy

Tak, user.

Why would I be deluded?

>xD
pls go

You should read the Association of Primate Veterinarians
Guideline for Semen Collection in Male No
nhuman Primates in Biomedical Research

>checked
du er velkommen

>doesnt understand sarcasm

fucking end your life

Acetyl l cartinine will help alot.