Small, cute asian girl in medschool

>small, cute asian girl in medschool
>she's like 4 feet tall, almost looks like a 10 year old
>she's not in my friend circle but she approaches me alot, tries to talk with me about football, asks for help with stuff, casually makes physical contact with me at a bar (she was wearing a backless dress and was pressing her soft skin against my arm while we were talking to other people, it was sexy as fuck)
>was in a deep depression so I couldnt recognize the signals
>I just realized them now

I could've been jamming it into some cute pseudo-loli asian pussy. Kill me

Facebook, I'm sure you can contact her?
Welcome to the interwebs.

>Deep depression

How deep we talkin'?

Agreed. You should kill yourself immediately. Faggots like you with your imaginary depression piss me off.

Show her a picture of my dick and jizz

Pic Related?

fuck, I haven't even used Facebook since it was still new. It's been a few years since med school though, and we're in different states now. What would I even say? I assume if I play my cards right I'd be able to get nudes from her

suicidal ideation every night. No attempts though. So I guess it wasnt that "deep"

Why?
Because you can't deal with your own useless manchild problems and it pisses you off that somebody else got out of the same rut?
Guess what, it happens, people get happy again. Maybe its not too late for you but you seem pretty far gone you miserable waste of electrical impulses.

Damn it OP. You missed your chance. Besides she could've been the one to help with this "Depression"

>small cute asian looking hawaiian girl in highschool
>we rode the bus together and were platonic friends for years
>senior year develop feelings for her
>one summer day invite her to go cliff jumping with me down at the river
>shes in a bikini and lookin supes cute
>show off my sick belly flops and gainers
>tell her im moving away soon and that i always wanted to kiss her
>she says no

i jumped off the cliff and floated back to my car alone.

fuck, live and learn I guess. I'm going through a now 11 year sex drought by the way.

Fake and gay.

It could be worse.

goddamn that sucks. I would've thought she'd be into that gay RomCom-like situation. Cliff jumping by the river? Bikini? Guy friend that's moving away soon and professes his feelings? It was all there

not fake but definitely gay mi familia

right?? we had built this clubhouse under my bed years prior and always used to hang out there. I think about all of those missed opportunities over the years and wanna slap myself.

>not fake
...Yeah

At least you got dubs.

eh, asian girls sometimes freak out in those situations. Maybe it was too much and you just needed to calm her down a little. Instead of floating down the river heartbroken you probably shoudlve gone back up and pretended everything is fine, then while it's still awkward, say something like "um...I'm sorry, by the way. I understand. I just kind of blurted that out didn't I? Haha...I'm so stupid". It wouldve cleared up the spaghetti and showed that she's safe with you, being the lovesick little puppy you are. Either she goes "it's okay...I changed my mind...kiss me" or "yeah, that's fine, no worries". You had a change to salvage the situation but you gave up too soon. But this thread is all about Monday morning penis quarterbacking so don't feel too bad.

>> But this thread is all about Monday morning penis quarterbacking

What just happened?

lock it down, marry that bitch.

prob doesn't matter since OP is obvious troll

you've never heard the term "monday morning quarterbacking"?

>Sunday is football day
>your team's quarterback makes some mistakes
>the next morning at work you're with your buddies talking about how Tom Brady should've done this or how Peyton Manning shouldve done that
>Monday morning quarterbacking

penis quarterbacking is just something I coined to refer to when you could've got your dick wet but now just thinking back at what you should've done

i dont get it, I'm being 100% geniune. What about my post makes it seem like a troll to you?

This man's a genius that's what. Hindsight is always 20/20 with your cock

She was probably just being friendly because asian chicks are like that. You're reading too much into it.

asian chicks usually aren't the first ones to approach though, let alone to break that physical contact barrier

Dude there's a chick at the Chinese food place near me that I went to high school with who always acts like that with me. Some of her friends too when they're there. Asian chicks are just friendlier than most other women, doesn't mean they want the D

She's a waitress or hostess or something? She's a sales rep bro, she gets paid money to get people to like her and feel good about themselves so that they come back for their shitty $8 general tso's

Dude. Do you think you might still have a chance? There's one similar to that that tries to flirt with me at my local dive bar but I don't respond because I just got out of a relationship and although she looks nice, she has no personality so I get bored fast. Im not much good at flirting if they have nothing going on up there or are so FOB that there's a language barrier.

if only there were literally billions of more like her.
oh wait.