Hahaha, can you imagine being 18 and a virgin?!

Hahaha, can you imagine being 18 and a virgin?!

Yeah, I lost my virginity at the age of 18, so it's not hard to imagine.

:(

Your time will come Cred Forumsro

I was 19. Didn't matter, still doesn't. Like everything in this universe. Life is suffering. I just don't want to go to work.

>congrats senors!
They have to go back

They might be throwing a party for some Mexicans.

Losing it to a hooker, any advice?

I was 19 when I lost mine.

Wear protection, getting an std while losing your virginity would suck.

haha yea...what a..what a loser haha

I'm 24. On my way to Hogwarts.

I have pregnancy scare...

Tell her you're a virgin and ask her to ride you for starters.

I lost my virginity when I was 11, but I didn't exactly want to. I was just sorta being forced down and I cried a lot.

Lost mine when i was 15

I was 21. She was crazy hot. Proof that even betas can get laid.

I am 19 and a virgin turning 20 soon. I will not go in detail why I still am at this age, but it's mostly due to autism and obesity(working on it). My penis is around 6 inch x 5 inch and a bit curved. Anyways, my plan is as follows:

>Search backpage

>I am thinking of a mid 20s - middle age white,hispanic or asian. I will go with older women because I feel as if they'll be nicer LOL.

>Find one that cost between $80 - $120 max

>Contact

>Set up a meet to a cheap motel

>I will most likely have a panic attack while I am waiting for her to knock on the door.

>FUCK:

>No foreplay, I am going to put on the condom she bends over and I fuck

>Will only try 2 positions that is doggy and the legs up in the air position.

>And maybe a blowjob, I don't see the point in condom blowjobs though.

>NUT

>If I can't do it while fucking her I will just get handjob.

>Ask how I did and any pointers for the 25min I have left with her. Maybe talk about life??

>Once I am finished I will most likely make a thread here.

>Shave my neckbeard, get a haircut and continue self improvement. Maybe try tinder next?

>ENd of plan

Thoughts?

What are the chances of me catching something? Will spending more = less chance of STD?

Should I drink alcohol beforehand to eliminate anxiety?

Should I tell her I'm a virgin?

If I get performance anxiety or 'not being able to get it up' what should I do? I am not fapping for 3 days before this just so it doesn't happen.

Whats your experience with hookers?

What can I expect?

I am doing this only for psychological reasons for the most part

Does it actually hurt the girl if she's a virgin?

>Losing it to a hooker, any advice?
Don't lose it to a hooker. That's my advice. Just find a slut on okcupid or tinder it's what I did. You don't want to stick your dick where literally dozens of other guys have been. You can't even kiss her too.

>Autism: The post.
I love this website.

>be me
>18yo virgin
>see this post
>mfw

I don't just imagine it, I live it everyday of my life...

middle age =/= mid 20s.
Unless you live somewhere where people only live to their 40s.

>dont want to stick your dick where dozens of other guys have been
>thinking sluts on tinder havent had dozens of guys in them

The girl i was with (we took eachothers) she said it didn't hurt but she was really horny and wet so that might be the cause

Only slightly less, user.

that dash was meant to represent 'to'

Just don't, how's about that?

lost mine at 17 you fat neck beard losers lol

Underrated trips

The op is insecurity the post.
It's rather normal to be 18 or older before losing your virginity. Don't sweat it man, just meet some people, flirt with them and see where it goes.
Ah well, that makes more sense then.

Newfag detected

Wow this is some autistic nonsense.

I have a better idea user, don't fuck a hooker.

It is hard to imagine being a hot girl from a very suburban area at 18, like the one in OPs pic

>mfw i had sex once just for the purpose of making fun of virgins on Cred Forums and havent touched a woman since

im sure the slut wont be able to wait to talk about life with the fat autistic virgin who just tickled her

Real talk right now: Why should I lose my virginity?

Just do it. It will be boring, you will not like it and it will just feel like a loss of time and money ! :)

Why do you think you should, user?
It's sounds like all you care about is what other people think.

It's not like it's anything holy to hold on to. Only sandniggers and crazy christians give it some special attention because they're still stuck in the 5th century.

Bottom line, you want to have sex, do it. You don't, it's fine, don't do it.

No, it's just when I tell people I gave up on the whole "relationship and sex" thing they seem distraught at the very idea.

20yo kissless virgin here, I don't really care about being a virgin, I just want to know what it's like to have a gf. What like 95% straight guys my age have already had

Then don't worry about it. Sure if you do you won't have to worry about it, but no one really cares after high school.

yeah i can im a 23 yo virgin.

Dont be so pathetic get laid the real way.

Losing my personnality didn't changed my life.
Except that I can write on my curriculum vitae that I'm more sexualy active than the holy virgin.

Well, I'm a Gamma apparently, so there's no hope for me.

I don't plan on going in inexperienced with a 'real girl'. Anyway, It may or may not change my viewpoint on life. But as I said, I Have to do it.

>But as I said, I Have to do it.
>Have to
Why?

he doesnt. hes just being a faggot

>I don't plan on going in inexperienced with a 'real girl'
Yeah but a 'real girl' who's legitimately worth your time is going to be okay with the fact that it's your first time. It could even blossom into an actual relationship, because you had that experience with each other.
But what the fuck am I doing, giving advice to an autist who won't listen anyway

I'm beta af but have some attractive features. This girl had a crush on me for a year. I can't believe she was even interested in me. I'm very funny though, and she found that attractive. I finally clued in and dating her was the best part of my life, even if it didn't last long. I'd give anything to be able to go back.

>tfw a wizard

SPEAK YOUR WISH AND I SHALL GRANT IT IF YOUR POST ENDS IN EVENS! IF IT ENDS IN ODDS, I SHALL CURSE YOU WITH THE OPPOSITE EFFECT!

SO SAYETH THE WIZARD!

Lost it at 17 to my girl (16). On the late side but, but i still made it.

I'm an Omega and I ended up marrying such a hot woman. I'm kind of a feminine dude and she's kind of a manly chick so it works for weird reasons

Lucky fucking you, every woman I've met loathes my existence or is related to me.

I'm still a Virgin:(

>roasties

Just gotta keep on looking dude. This girl was specifically interested in me because I was awkward af and she thought it was cute. Like he was literally dropping hint after hint that she wanted to fuck but I didn't pick up on any of them until she actually said, "I want to fuck you." to which my response was, "Oh wow, really? That's pretty cool I guess."

Like dude if I can get it anyone can get it.

Most of us are.

I loose my virginity with a girl that i fucking hated. I cummed when she was sucking so i didnt had the "mind fog" that protected me to realize that she was a fucking piece of ugly and stupid shit. Then we fucked and it was horrible. Its better to do it with someone you care abou, like your sister. Btw i am 17 an this happened two months ago

I have tried and not cared about being a virgin for so long but It's slowly getting to me. Sure it could just be a social norm to lose it in highschool but its getting to me to the point where I think about it almost every day now that I am turning 20 soon.

That 'real girl' is way too far down the future. I still appreciate any advice as theres still a small chance I will reconsider.

>That 'real girl' is way too far down the future
BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW THAT
You're only 20.
That's it I'm done, keep being autistic, I hope you get aids from that hooker.

I don't need to imagine...

0/10

Lost my virginity at 18 to a hambeast because desperate. Was horrible. Started fucking a 16 year old, slightly cuter, slightly less fat girl at 19. Wasn't bad but still sucked. Met dream girl at 22. Sex was next level as well as a perfect relationship. don't give up user.

I lost my fucking mind when i finally managed to get rid of my virginity. Wish i never stuck my dick into the sloppy cursed hole, i want to go back. The only reason i did it was curiosity and to get rid of the social stigma but i really don't care about sex that much. Even less now, being a virgin at 18 is a good thing, forget girls and make money. Now check my dubs.

I feel like you have to actually try to remain a virgin. I'm 19 and I've fucked six different girls.

Why haven't you lost it yet poor user?

I was 18 when I lost mine, I ended up fucking at least 10 girls that year after the first one

Yes, 'cause I was, but then I went to college and got laid.

For real. Once you get that first one it like unlocks your brain and makes getting sex way easier. if you pay for it you're just going to feel like a worthless piece of shit forever.

I'm 32 years old !

> Virgin
> Kiss-less
> Hug-less
> Touch-less
> Talk-less

nice repeating pairs of numbers
wizard here
how much am i missing out on?

checked

> Talk-less
i call bullshit
if not bullshit, explain how you've managed to never talk to a woman

At first I thought you were pretending to be me, but I assume you were just another guy sharing his experience? Anyway. I miss IDs.

Not much, it's a sloppy wet hole that people ruin their lives over. I fucked a boston cream doughnut once, it's pretty much the same.

This is me !

I feel like my life is over.
I feel like I've missed the golden years.
I have no idea what a 32 year old is supposed to do.
I'm very far behind in my development.
I feel too old now, some of the things I've listed below you do when you are 14 - 26.
Another problem I have is that I feel too young and on top of that, that I have no business being anywhere.
To me, my peers feel like 35-38, yet I myslef feel like 16-17.

> Dutch
> 32
> Lived abroad most of my Life, in an islamic country
> Never had sex
> Never drank alchohol, never tried
> Never smoked, never tried
> Never used drugs, never tried
> Never interacted with girls
> Never talked to a girl
> Never touched a girl
> Never kissed a girl
> Never had friends
> Never hung out around town
> Never hung out with peers
> Never been to a house party
> Never been to a club
> Never been to a bar
> Never been to university / college partying
> Never been to an event (concert, football match, comedy show, etc)
> Never been on holiday
> Never been to summer camp
> Never been to a party island like Ibiza
> Never had a stereo in my room
> Never had a tv in my room
> Never had a console in my room
> Was not allowed to bring people over
> Was not allowed to go to other people's homes
> My parents were very strict and would use guilt tricks to keep me indoors
> My parents also used the same excuse over and over again, which was "You are too young for that, you are not ripe enough".
> Another excuse was "Because you lack expierence you are not allowed to participate, only when you have enough expierence are you allowed to participate".

If your parents are still alive I think the only way you can show them how much they've fucked you up is to murder them. Unless you don't wanna kill your parents, then just do something weird like jack off on them while they sleep or something.

Also this is just my opinion but drugs > women in most cases

Which islamic country?

So what the fuck do you do in your free time? Like build shit or something constructive? That's gay.

>then just do something weird like jack off on them while they sleep
I did this to my gf of one month is that weird?

You might be a gaylord. Check it out

Not unless she's your mom.

>Dfw getting 18 next summer
I am so alone
I hate my life

26 tomorrow. Only 4 years until I get my magic powers.

I thought wizard powers were at 40 though

>drugs > women in most cases
This is true

magic power's aren't that great
the only one i've mastered is dispel attraction

Na just check the chart.

I guess I'll just need to focus on leveling up.

I lived in Saudi Arabia.

My dad worked there for Shell.

most gaybros are virgins until their 20s because most

Btw you need to be 18 to post on this website and you're getting banned

I'm a 19 year old, kissless virgin. Actually jumped a little bit the last time a girl shook my hand. I'm probably gonna kill myself eventually.

No need to imagine... I'm one right now, shitposting and playing vidya while my roommates are at a frat party and probably dicking bimbos.

That's something that girls are taught in sex Ed when they are young to dissuade them from having sex early. Pretty fucked, right?

My first girlfriend was petrified of having sex, she had been told the first time was more painful than child birth.

24 y/o bi dude here that's still in the closet. I was gunna make this the year I came out, but then got a gf and got her pregnant XD

> 19 years old, 6 foot 5, 70kilos, go to the gym regurarly not fat what so ever, no deformities or atuism etc... and no acne.
but alas not kissless and have been in contact with girls, but not lost my viginity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯