fake and gay

OP is a faggot

Do you have a Felony?
Or any crime in your record?

How many fridges you filled?

post your address to find out how fake and gay it is, i'll do that job for free

And, timestamp with correct date?

Can you kill this man for me?

What do you normally charge, and from what age have you had this profession? Tbh the amount of money you posted looks like not a ton to be risking life imprisonment.

totally clean, regular civilian, live in the burbs

disposal is green these days, friendly for the environment

91 W 2250 N, Layton, UT 84041

For whom do you contract

depends on the mark, last night was only 5k, but yeah depends on who and where they are. scoping the project usually takes a week or so as well, have to verify whatever info the project owner delivers (don't believe them).

3k to kill a baby?

how much in here?

take a pic from the backyard showing the front of house to verify what's on streetview, it'll take me three days to get there :]

Hey buddy, how can I contact you? Two guys bullied my friend for years and last week he killed himself. I want revenge and I'm ready to pay whatever you want to take care of these 2 assholes.

prove it faggot

Nice try, FBI.

DO they get to choose how you kill them?

it's quite a mix, some LEOs, some landlords, some gangsters, i try to not be beholden to one organization

>guess i can't count
>fake and gay kill me faggot

Do you kill good guys or bad guys?

Fail. You posted the serial number.

How do you k ow the guy who hired you won't snitch you out incase he gets busted?
How does one hire you? Are you black?

sometimes, i don't really like working with poison, it leaves too many questions. as many of the clients are pieces of shit anyways, no one questions it when they're shot.

OP is a fucking idiot

i don't work directly for the project owners, i work through a contracting agency

Do it yourself faggot.

Ok...
So what is this contracting agency, the mafia?

>THIS.
OP i have reported you to the fbi.
Not even joking.

lol leafy eh?

So why take a risk by posting to Cred Forums. I mean you do know who lurks on here right?

nope, it's independent - they have an understanding with LEOs and other organizations to remove obstacles when everyone is in agreement. this way we never have snafus over which clients are terminated.

CONTRACTING AGENCY LOL

OP you fail so hard lmfao

They give you PTO and full benefits too?

do you think that's a lot of money? lol

do you eat taccos and burritos?