Hi Cred Forums this sandnigger in my school posts on his instagram after gym and stuff progress etcetc...

Hi Cred Forums this sandnigger in my school posts on his instagram after gym and stuff progress etcetc.. Does he even have abs or muscles? Afaik having abs when ur skinny is cheating.. So wtf? Does he have abs or am I just salty? Really bothers me.. And thing is all girls love him.

He needs to post pictures like that because he has no self esteem

Doesn't matter if all the girls love him. He's a text book case of anti social awkwardness being channeled through online validation of his body

you're just an insecure faggot because those are def abs. But to be fair he doesn't work on his legs so that makes him look like a skinny fuck

He's ripped as fuck and you're a hater.

Fucking sandniggers

Op here, he has blackbelt in tkwndo, judo and have trained krav maga and muay thai for over 10 years aswell.. but I dont know I wanna hit him so badly.

He's scrawny as fuck, but he has abs. If he works out he'll be pretty ripped though. Why are you looking at his instagram if you dislike him so much?

not all sand niggers are like that

look at me for example

What do u mean by ''like that''?

not all of us are chads

Because my crush is always commenting his pic.. I get salty abit

Man he's ripped. Sandniggers best niggers.

He looks like he weighs 150 lbs. You're not muscular unless you're above 200 lbs. He's just really skinny.

jealous ....

Everyone with visible abs is skinny at the waist, that's part of the requirement. He could be deceptively strong if he favors power moves over bulking but those skinny legs make me think more of a runner. He may be on the thin side but he's certainly stronger than someone who doesn't train, and I'm guessing that's you.

He's Ottermode.

Pretty decent tbh, especially if he's under 20

You're being an insecure jealous little bitch who cares about insignificant things. Stop giving a shit, when you leave school you'll realise how utterly meaningless anything that happened there is.

Haha op sounds like a grade a faggot

we don't know his weight and/or height so it's hard to say what his lean mass is, but his fat % is very low so good for him. But women prefer slender over bulk in most surveys. And being fit/strong doesnt mean you have to bulk like a bodybuilder. speed and agility are more important in most areas of sports.

Get off the man's dick, faggot.

he's very skinny and looks shitty but I'm sure it's a million times better than you look OP

stop being an insecure jelly faggot

he's not a bodybuilder by any standards, but the guy has fit body.
In his place I'd stop trying to stay lean and 6pack exposed and just eat a shitton of food and lift 3x harder till may 2017 and then cut. Or just continue. If you lift only for fit body and girls, you'll never get really big. Best is just to imagine, what lean weight you want and go for it in one long go, irregardless the season.

I'm guessing OP is in high school so I bet the dude in his pic has plans to do the same. Kid is set to get stacked in his 20's

>all the fat neckbeards calling someone better looking than them an insecure faggot
I don't think he's the one who's insecure

Trips of truth

Looks like he forgot about leg day

and arm day

and shoulder day

tbh, he looks like shit, his arm is really thin and his pecs are rather flat and u can tell he doesnt work on his obliques.

he pretty much only remembered ab day

OP sounds like a butthurt jelly faggot

he has no muscles. thats a natural skinny body. plain and simple.

Well he's a sand Nigger. Muslims don't date whites. Just go to the gym

>having abs when ur skinny is cheating
are you retarded?

you look like the clockboi

You jelli prick.

>no muscles
>natural skinny body
nigger go to google and look up skinny people and tell me that every one of them looks like this. or kill yourself, whichever you feel like doing

nice physique, forearms are lacking slightly

Why don't you post a pic OP?

Skinny, but those are indeed abs.
I think it's because he's different and probably the center of attention in your school. Stop being salty like that.
Calling him a sandnigger is probably one more way to make yourself feel more insecure, putting him as inferior to you then even failing to better him after that doubles down on your saltiness.