What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

A woman left her laptop on the subway and I managed to return it to her later that night

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h8nhd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An old black lady couldn't afford lunch so she left the register with her food sitting there.
I was next in line and bought her food and followed after her and gave her the food.

That's pretty nice user

Please don't feed the animals.

Watch those edges

Helped a nice cop pull a guy and his wheelchair up off the sidewalk and push him into a restaurant. The wheelchair guy was an obese fat fuck who chain smoked the entire time and didn't even thank us. Too stupid too charge his chair before getting more cigarettes.

Oh also I'm a social worker and a Relay for Life chairperson. I pass as normie but inside I'm all autistic

Or what? Tell me what the FUCK you are going to do bitch boy?

A guy was begging for money at the bus terminal around last thanks giving, he didn't have enough money for a bus ticket to get home to see his family. He only needed $10 but I dont like giving bums cash so I just bought his ticket for him

Spend 80 € on a bracelet randomly for a girl I knew a few days then

Been seeing some old lady walk around town collecting cans from 6-7 am till the afternoon , she's a hunchback , give her all the cans I got and last time gave her 60 dollars.

payed for this single moms rent then took her and her kids for icecream

Watch those edges

Seem to be in the wrong thread

Femanon here. Any other femanons wanna trade pics? You post first ;)

How much was rent ?

Dont give money to beggars. They are all scammers.

You can't stop me. I'm just me being me baby, black free and happy. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I pay taxes. You're welcome welfare whores (that includes veterans, rednecks, spics, and nigs).

That's why I bought the bus ticket instead of give cash
I saw him get on the bus too so its not like he tried to sell the ticket

Me

faggot

An hour of sex and two holes ;)

snuck my sister some money in her glove compartment so she didnt have to feel bad about having to ask for it or recieve it, after she was talking about her financial troubles, with having a kid and tough finding a stable teaching job

I told myjewish gf about the holocaust being a lie and how jews are degenerates that control everything.
Of course, she didn't took that well, but it was worthy.

Runescape fag detected

You didn't make her pay with sex...?

This. So much this. They say they need money for food or whatever, you offer to buy them food, and they say something like "No, I just need the money to buy food."

They're just gonna buy drugs or booze and fuck themselves up more.

I put out posters through my home town trying to wake people up from jewish programs so we don't all end up in gulags and have a future on this planet worth living for.

I also used to whistle for a girl who I drove to a special education school who's body couldn't move due to her deformities. She couldn't talk but she . giggled at it all day long, made me. feel pretty good.

"I pass as normie but inside im all autistic"

>R U ME??

Have you ever left the suburbs?

I've done something similar to this for a friend
I noticed she had a pile of change with some small bills on her dresser so i put an extra $50 in the pile
I knew she was struggling to pay rent

Look at you.

I've never left world 30 bruh.

Its not a good deed if ur wanting to get banged by a milf

A girl was suicidal so I was her rock and took care of her every emotional need even in the middle of the night and even if I had an important exam that day and even on on my mother's 50th birthday party while relatives I almost never see were over for a long long time until she found another guy.

Beat that, faggots.

I can greentext and don't use quotes so no.

I'm generally a nice person but cant really recall anything huge or specific. I have loaned large sums of money to family without interest and forgave some of the debt.

Now for ME I had an incredibly good samaritan return a psp i left on a stair case at an anime convention

Hmm, two things.

Bus stop, downtown San Antonio. Saw a (probably) intoxicated guy getting mugged. I cold cocked the mugger and picked the guy up. He just sort of wandered off.

Anothet time I saw a guy leave his ID at the counter of a convenience store and pointed it out to him. Didn't thank me, either.

sounds like nothing of value was saved

>anime convention
Find a real girlfriend user. Lady Hinata won't suck your doc

i considered it even for spying on her while she was changing...

im not that good of a person

Idiot.

People don't care about you if you return their shit. They forget you exist after a few minutes and think "thank fuck, im lucky". You are an idiot for falling for this kindness bullshit.

If I were you now, I would be smarter, I would install a RAT on that shit and think of a plan later (depending on what information I find out) to make use of. This way, both of you would be happy, she would have her laptop, not knowing shit about you having her RATed and you would make a possible profit.

>I pass as normie but inside I'm all autistic
transnormies gtfo RRRREEEEEEEEE-

you shut your dirty whore mouth

Were you expecting something in return?

lol

that mean you just a beta fag
hows your friendzone going ?

Most people aren't.

Make me faggot
I call it how I see it

"how you treat others is how you shall be treated in return"

Satan has spoken

Femanon here. He's cute but I like other girls more. Any other femanons wanna trade pics? You post first ;)

Actually I was on vacation in London staying at a hotel, returned the laptop to her by leaving the laptop with the concierge and emailing her telling her where it was
That night around 10pm room service delivered a bottle of champagne on ice with a thank you note

You are blind

>and even on on my mother's 50th birthday party while relatives I almost never see were over
God you are what's wrong with out society and why obese dumb bitches flourish

had a stop over at bejing and one of the ching chong flight attendants dropped their debit/credit card while heading to their terminal. tried to catch up them but all ching chongs look the same and i lost her in the crowd. ended up giving it to one of the other flight attendants who knew it belonged to.

800$

I wish I felt the same, user. But it's been nine months and I still think about her a lot every single day.

Yall need to make up and make out

I held the door for a girl once.
Ended up nailin her back at my trailer

Vets pay, well, Navy and Marines do. Army, Coast Guard,and Air Force are chair warming freeloaders.

Says the anime convention attending nerd most likely wearing glasses as we speak.
My eyes work just fine thanks

Listened to them.

Walked a Junkie around and kept her alive by counteracting the shot. It was someone any one of my friends would have left to die. Me and my GF made sure she survived it, and kept her at our place for a night. probably the only reason she lived.

I'll suck his doc

Took a bum out to dinner with a friend. Bought him a nice meal and listened to his life story. I learned a lot about life that night.

When i went to summer camp there was a stupid kid (not autist, juste really really limited) so he didn't have friend.

I décided to pass all the Holliday with him. I abandon all m'y friends to be with him

After 1week he started to steal some of my stuff.

So i shit in his suitcase

What was his life story?

titos or gtfo

Most outcasts are outcasts for a reason. It's best to let them take the road solo.

Stayed away.

>this

I was playing football with some friends. Let's call one of them A. We were playing in A's backyard when I spotted an old lady on the ground in the yard catty corner to us.

I pointed it out and we ran over to help, but her husband was already taking care of it. iirc we did help lift her up from the ground then her husband supported her while she walked into their house.

Once we realized she was going to be okay we went back to A's yard and started playing "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor".

this dou

I was an outcast in Junior High.

It was by my own will though.

I've been taking care of the next door kid for 4 years now, since he was 5. The mother is an addict and child protective services don't do anything. She's rarely home.
I give him his breakfast and a prepped lunchbox, after work I look at his homework and help where I can while we have dinner, and then he's off to his own home to watch tv. Most of the time he knocks at my door again some while later to have a chat. I used to read to him but he's outgrown that.
Idk how much longer this will last, but I really got attached to the little guy. The one time his relatives took him for the holidays I became really sad, I hollow and missed having the kid around. I'd put 2 plates down at breakfast and suddenly remember he's not there.

It's sad but true... All my life i tried to intégrate creepykids. Everytime they were shitty people

Otherwise i don't have "the nicest thing i ever done" i'm just well-educated

Talk with elders who are alone, give money to usefull tramp (music players ...) allways nice and joker with commerçant, help women, etc. I'm cool

Paid the bill for a military family's last meal with their son before he deployed...

Tried to get out of the restaurant before they came up to me to thank me, especially since I asked the waitress to not tell them... I was unsuccessful...

man thats actually pretty adorable
i never thought id say that in this hell-hole of a site

I was at a new year party. I was there with a friend who was depressed that his gf just left him after 5 or so years. I chatted up a girl and introduced them to each other. it didn't go smoothly and i stepped in some more a few times, making sure to say just the right things to get them to hook up. as we all went to sleep later those two stayed up a bit longer. He was much happier the next morning.

For a solitary person who generally dislikes people, I always do nice shit for strangers for some reason.

>Don't like cats at all, probably by default because I'm allergic to the cunts.
>Out for a walk because was still living in the family home and have to leave to get solitude
>Walking for hours, getting pretty tired
>On the way back home, country road, nobody about
>See movement out of the corner of my eye
>Cat comes out of the ditch, dragging itself by it's front legs, back end is all floppy and shit
>Assume it got hit by a car and smashed it's pelvis or something
>Could have left it to die, nobody would ever know
>Pick it up
>Has name and address and collar
>Bring it to the address (it's like 2 miles back the way I came)
>Nobody's home
>Wait like 30 minutes until someone comes
>Give them their faggot cat,
>Turns out it had a brain aneurysm and dies later anyway
>Owner goes on about how much it meant for them that the cat died at home
>Buys me a bottle of white wine
>I fucking hate white wine

I sat next to someone crying on a bench on the streets, and asked them if they wanted to talk about why he was crying. And then I just listened, then offered him a coffee.

Bump

Then you put roofies in the coffee and raped him in the ass violently.
Great story user, I cry evrytiem.

>I put out posters through my home town trying to wake people up from jewish programs so we don't all end up in gulags and have a future on this planet worth living for.
>wake people up from jewish programs

WTF does this even mean?

Kek, good call. Hopefully you got your stuff out first.

Ywas he cry?

Fuck outdoor cats

became friends with all the social outcasts from my school/college so they never felt left out.

>ching chong
topkek

she's an ungrateful bitch, forget about this

I wish you studied in my school

Once talked a guy out of suicide, he was hurting a lot and I honestly thought he was going to kill me as well as himself but he didn't and now we're friends

what a strange way to describe your suicuide attempt

Nice plot-twist

False, I'm not friends with myself. Fuck that guy man he doesn't buy me pizza

at the top of my head i can think of

I was eating candy peanuts while walking down the street and a bunch of poor kids came and said something like "bro, hand some of those", like something they say to any stranger they meet, knowing that most people ingnore them.

But I stopped and gave each of them a bunch with a smile on my face and I saw their faces ligh up. I know I made their day a lot happier with that simple action

It's the little things man

Ate a woman out till she cam. never being that nice again.

WHOOOOOOOAAA WATCH OUT FOR THIS INTERNET TOUGH GUY WATCH OUT GUYS

>suck your doc

What drew you to the outcasts?

Paid for an abortion.

Too bad karma is not real

Genetic altruism, which I hate because in this capitalistic driven world the only way to live in the most economically efficient way possible is the egocentic approach. Live for yourself, by yourself, with yourself I tell my self I do.

fuuuuck relay for life is boring as shit. sell beer next year.

>Too bad karma is not real
Tell that to leafy

Good for you. That was a good deed telling her the truth

I raised $1000 for an epilepsy charity

I took my geeky friends virginity

As long as you "vetted" them before you approached, it sounds admirable to me. Did you feel that your outreach to the outcasts paid off for you and them, as well?

Held the door for some old woman.

As an epileptic, many thanks.

good on you

I wasn't expecting feels, bad damn...

wow
lol

I fucked my neighbor's wife because he's a real buddy.

I let my best friend of seven years kill himself, and I told his family that it was an accidental overdose.

He had terminal cancer, and great life insurance. He didn't want his family to watch him decay into a ghost of the amazing man he used to be.

I miss you, Dave. Your kids are doing great, you should really see how tall they've gotten.

I'm a former epileptic, I had brain surgery last summer and no seizures since. This was my banner I made to raise money

I never felt the need to scrutinise some loner. All I saw was some one who felt left out and I spent time with them when ever I could. The payoff for me was It was an easy way for me to vent the need to act charitable every now and then and this didn't hurt me financially (well not too much). And the payoff for them was, well hopefully their memories of highschool or college would be a bit more memorable because of me.

That's pretty awesome! I'm glad you found a way to stop your seizures and I hope you stay seizure free! I have another neurological disorder that causes problems but seizures are truly a pain in the ass.

jesus dude

Were you nice enough to let him watch from the closet ?

fuck
when did this become a feels thread

Were you thought of as a somewhat popular student?

Saved a pregnant womans life one time, probably the babys life to.

I lent a friend 70 dollars for heroin and didn't make him pay me back when he OD'd

How?

I said "your welcome" to someone who said thank you

Fuck I'm not correcting that granmer I'm too lazy

Kinda I guess. I mean I knew a lot of people but I wasn't really good at anything. I guess I was more social than most people.

I didn´t kill her

Talked to some dude on omegle about life in general and I think I might have stopped the guy from killing himself. Nothing crazy, just something that happened

that's very compassionate user

why did i kek at this

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton--even though I can't stand the cunt

I don't murder my family members at Thanksgiving. Every year I don't.

I fucked a fat chic

Told my best friend I would kill him if the cancer pain got too bad. He went into a coma died before I had to though. Whew.

You actually saw a man on omegle who was not jacking? Now this is some /x/ shit right there

If that's the standard on this topic--then everyone on this thread is Mother Theresa

story pls

>I pass as a normie but inside I'm all autistic

This is pretty much Cred Forums's mantra.

>Navy

I can't even tell you how many petty officers I know who got med boarded for "Sleep Apnea"

>be tonight
>working minimum wage, shitty restaurant job
>AtLeast it's a job.jpeg
>retarded landwhale waddles into restaurant
>alone
>FYI: people eat for free at their birthday
>yells it's their birthday
>later, sitting in the restaurant, still alone looking sad
>somehow reminds me of myself
>allways alone on my birthday too
>fuckthis.jpeg
>i get a fucking cupcake
>i get a shitty candlething(the one you poke in the cupcakes and shit)
>light it and give it to him
>i tell him happy birthday sir
>he looks like the most happy person alive

made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, don't know why

mother theresa was a pretty horrible person though

...fuck is this a feels thread now?

Kinda I guess. I mean I knew a lot of people but I wasn't really good at anything. I guess I was more social than most people.

Saved a girl from getting raped once. She was walking on the street, but then I turned away and went home.

i don't really do big acts of kindness, just small ones like holding the door for people (regardless of gender), giving to beggars, and helping people who are very obviously in a pickle whenever i can

i offer kindness when the opportunity presents itself, in other words, but i don't go out of my way for it

Satan trips checked.

kekkeroni

If only there were more people like you out there in the world. Although you almost sound like you're a fantasy, thank you for sharing your thing that you did to help others. Did you just talk with them, sit down with them at the lunch table, let them borrow a pen or pencil or what?

Handed a guy that I barely knew my paycheck right after I got paid at work so he could make his car payment and wouldn't lose his car. He paid me back.

What medication are you on?

Was this in Portland?

Lost my job helping an acquaintance find a ring she lost.

My wife and I used to buy gifts for every kid at a children's home when we lived in NH. Most of them were teenagers abandoned or taken from their families that couldn't be placed in foster care so went to a Children's Home. They mostly needed clothes and blankets. The first year we supplied 40 of those big heavy blankets they sell in Mexico (My MIL went down to TJ to buy them and shipped them to up us). Other years we bought hundreds of pairs of socks and even a case of headphones.

As for something I did to help someone out, I found a drivers license, credit cards, and a couple of bank cards on the ground at a Phish show and mailed them back to the owner. It was some dread-headed hippie chick (from the DL photo). Not really a "noble deed" but there are plenty of lowlife scumbags at Phish shows (along with some really cool people) who would have maxed out her cc and cleaned out her bank accounts without thinking twice about it. I got robbed myself at a couple of shows.... motherfuckers would roll our tents at festivals. Anyway, she wrote me a really sweet thank-you letter.

Quite a few but I only take two --

3mg of Clonazepam 3x daily (Seizures, M.S.-like motor issues)
2mg of Alprazolam 4x daily (Panic Disorder)

Also supposed to be on like 4 others but the side effects made life too uncomfortable. I do take depakote on occasion.

lol I'm no saint, just a friendly person. I tired my best to be a good friend to them. Lending them a pen or buying them a drink happened occasionally. Asked if they wanted to hang out on the weekend, went the movies sometimes, I taught most of them many different card games and we used to make bets instead of gambling. I remember I had to down two shots of tabasco sauce because I lost, I teared up like a bitch lol.

If you want to hang out dude im on discord with other friendly people, we play league occasionally and chill: discord.gg/h8nhd

I calculated the lowest amount I could have probably given to charity based on 5x days a week at the gas station I stop and grab a drink and granola at every morning before work. Done this for 6 years. Based on my usual total being around 1.63, I've given about 670 dollars to needy crippled kids. It's not the best but it's something

I was on lamotrigine for 6 years, and I'm still on a low dose even after surgery.

did you get the noods off it? share user!

Tell it like it is. We need more heroes like you, user. Hats off to you!

Why did that happen to you? Did you find a new one?

no but she sent a bottle of champagn my hotel rtoom

I told them I was sick and had honestly tried to find someone to come in. She was bawling and stuff so I wasn't going to say no. The owner was having none of it and fired me.

He got AIDS from her. Are you happy now?

sounds like someone should burn down the business

you're really nice for doing that user, godspeed

Is it worth the download? Fill me in about "discord," please.

For one year now I've been in a relationship with a suicidal undocumented paki who needs moral support
Helping him to get the papers but Jesus, that's not easy

When I was 16 my biology teacher began an elective to help people with Alzheimer's disease, as was optional she needed volunteers for the project project , I was the only one. I spent two years talking to them as they died slowly , I even made best friend .
I am still a volunteer in this project and i 'm not planning on leaving .

Its like skype but better, there are rooms where you can chat or voice chat and just be social. It's mostly for gamers but increasingly its being used as a hub for people with similar interests. Basically its a virtual pub

1 I gave a kidney to my sick dad, despite having a kind of distant relationship with him. He divorced my mom and remarried, always kept in touch and for years I would see him every other weekend, but it wasn't the same. He had a new wife and her son (not related to him), and I always kind of felt replaced. During college I would see him maybe twice a year, for thanksgiving and christmas. Then his wife stopped letting me and my sisters at his house, so we would see him at hotel rooms or restaurants. I gave him the kidney four years ago, and he passed away this year. Found out later he had cut me and my sisters completely out of his will (he was rather wealthy).
2 A few years ago I gave $2,000 to a food bank just for the fuck of it, right around thanksgiving. Now they send me letters all the time asking for more money.
I guess the lesson is don't help people, they are usually ungrateful shits about it. I don't exactly live in regret because it does feel good to give without expecting anything in return, but it's just kind of funny how helping people really kind of puts you behind in life

At one of the self-scan bullshit this in shops and the old guy infront of me forgot his change
It was a £10 note I chased him and gave it back and he gave £1 in return. I was only there buying bread

All you have to do is bring along the pints of your favorite adult beverage as long as the conversation's good, huh?

Your father was a serious shithead, he prefered pussy over his own kid who even gave him his kidney. Fuck that guy and you should probably burn down that bitches house

Kek.

We need more people like you user. Much respect to you.

You listen to their music with them?

>sell the pets of my sister
>told her the pet run away
>confort her
>order pizza

hah ha thanks for the lol user. I do hate her guts, but I'm not gonna burn down her house.
I was with him for the weeks up to him being sick and I was with him when he passed, she is a really sweet woman (to him anyway.) She just has a different perspective and enough of her own problems. I loved my dad, still do. I wish her nothing but the best honestly

The book of my life reads like a fucking shakespearean tragedy though, but I still see hope for a better life and I'm a very positive and still happy person

lol what? No discord is free, no premium shit or subscriptions what so ever.

>I'd put 2 plates down at breakfast and suddenly remember he's not there.

;_;

I always put smooth music at the background

i did this for a couple of months too when i was 17, then my whole "group" died in the span of a couple of months and i had no purpose anymore

>mfw i still can't get over some of the old folks

>Going to dominos and some dude is grumpy and walking to the door behind me.
>Holds door open for him
>He becomes happy and can't stop smiling like a goof and saying i didn't need to do that
>I say no problem

Good for you to still have such a positve attitude. You have my respect, for how much that is worth, to still look up when a lesser person would have given up.

if you don't know what one is,it means you're in one

I hear music memory goes pretty deep, check out a documentary called Alive Inside. It's about Alzheimer's and music.

I'd usually say some snarky remark like "you a pedo faggot" but real good on you, tho.

Will do. Thanks

Was going to Walmart to buy a subway sandwich and then seen a guy setting outside I went in a bought the sub and got a Pepsi and some other things walked outside and gave it to him he was a veteran that had his leg blown off in the Vietnam War and I talked to him for a bit even showed his paper of being discharged.

This sounds interesting

Look up Patient HM if you're interested in memory stuff

>nicest thing you've ever done
You must be a pretty terrible person

Well, you said it was like a "virtual pub," so that why I mentioned "adult beverages."

Satanic trips means Doc is the new Kek

Trips confirms

What were you expecting?

Thanks user. I never really considered giving up. Life is 5% what happens to you and 95% how you react to it. Bad shit happens to everyone, people you love die, pets die, sometimes dreams are put on hold and sometimes you have to work a job you hate while you plan for the future.

But there are always options. If you have a shitty life, maybe you were unlucky but more likely you've made some decisions that could have been better. Don't worry about it, but see what you can do to make better decisions going forward. I guess that's all anyone can do really, but there's no reason to make things worse by feeling sorry for yourself.

I feel a little better for having shared, thanks op and anons

I'll look it up once alive inside ends. Thanks

-that's

nope

Damn. This teared me up.

I was at a concert and I found a smashed galaxy phone on the ground, so I brought it home and I had left over galaxy screen since I repair phones, so I was able to contact the owner and return the phone.

I got a $20 tip

Seems legit.

This is for all the nice people out there

He had surgery for epilepsy and ended up being unable to make new memories but had all his old memories but he was able to learn a new motor skill but not a declared memory

> walking down the street
> filthy homeless guy laying in the middle of the sidewalk
> he is clutching his chest and rolling back and forth
> everyone walks around him, some people actually cross the street right there to get away
> go up to him
> "you ok, man? you need help?"
> "they stole my heart pills, call an ambulance!"
> dial 911, tell them what's up
> "oh, yeah, we know that guy. we'll send someone."
> stand around for a few minutes
> ambulance shows up
> they get him inside and drive away
> owner of the store this happened in front of comes out, "thanks for getting rid of that guy"
> :|

everybody hates that guy.

Plot twist, edgelord's a nignog

I don't do much apart from holding doors open or picking up stuff that people have dropped and little, normal things.

But I've wished a ton of people "Happy Birthday" when they post on Cred Forums saying how they're alone and stuff. I've talked to tons of people who were feeling shitty and managed to make most of them feel slightly less shitty. I've ttied to be as helpful and useful and informative as I could, even if I'm nit an expert on the topic.

Also, I've actively searched through Google to find more pics to keep a specific fetish thread alive.

> I don`t like to share much of good deeds I keep them secret.
>Helped a Junkie shoot heroin in my room he is really a nice guy, also he didn`t steal anything from my room I left him for a few minutes because I sometimes do that I leave people to see if they steal something so I can beat their asses when im stressed.
but in the bottom im not that bad of a person I think.

You're on another level like a monk or some shit
Major respect

>worked at bank call center
>large 4 person cubicle
>slow day for calls hear coworker servicing a call
>overhear him talking and see him clearly mistype out a number for a stop payment on a check.
he ends call.
>against policy i pull up his account on my computer and redo the stop payment and refund the fee on the original.
>get chewed out by manager.

I acted like I was obsessed with a girl to make my depressed friend entertained. Over time I got them to get together. She knew I was just doing it for my friend and that it was more or less a joke, but over time I started to have actual feelings for her. In the end, I had to remember my original goal: I had to help my friend, fuck my own feelings. They're not together now, and I don't see her anymore. I yearn to feel something similar to what I felt with her, but I never can. They had a happy relationship and they're still friends now, but she actively avoids me.

That's also how I learned the word "altruism."

Monk Level acquired you should shave your head and go to a monastery, give your life to JesusChrist.

noice
Uh...that's fucked up, but alright. I mean, it's Cred Forums but drugs always gets to me since my family was torn apart because of half of them becoming dealers

I don't feel like I've ever really been given the chance to do overly nice shit.
I wished a couple autists Happy Birthday and like I once went to a friend's house after being told he was going to kill himself. He wasn't but we got pizza and it was sweet, I don't really speak to that guy anymore and it hurts a lil.

i gave a hobo some weed.

Yeah because I know about withdrawls how awful they can be, so it was sorta of a good deed.
also fucking alcohol and benzos awful withdrawls.

Bump

this really made me lol
Jesus is cool, I'm totally down with him. And I am balding a little, so the shaved head could be a good look for me. But I think I jerk it too much to be in a monastery don't they look down on that?

Truly amazing. Keep on keepin on.
You might want to start documenting your interactions, tho, to protect yourself. Keep a log of your interactions with him - simple stuff, not a diary.
Addict moms get really weird sometimes.

You can look down on them with your cock of kindness.

Very true but sometimes I just do it anyway

She's better than you, you illiterate fuck!

Enjoy being questioned by the fbi when he pull an omar mateen.

I'm a pretty shitty person overall. People have done very nice things for me however, my grandmother would come over regularly when I was housebound and alone/no friends. She'd come over and tell me about her week and for those 2-3 hours I didn't feel as bad. She died last month. Her spending time with me meant more than I think she ever knew.

I expend a lot of energy helping my best and only friend out, and she does the same in return. I met her last October and she's the only reason I haven't hung myself. I like to buy her a lot of gifts when I can afford it, we both really into Pokémon so she gets a lot of plushies/merchandise from me. She even commissioned a custom plushie for me of one of my favourites on my birthday, I almost teared up because I hadn't really had genuine friends before her.

That was solid user. Good show.

Well done

I started carrying five $1 bills in my front pocket daily. Every "spare change" person I run into (up to 5 - that's my daily limit) gets a buck, no questions asked.
Not really. I don't do that, but I would if I was nice.

I'm probably fine, buying guns is luckily harder than getting a Kinder surprise egg where I live

>Be me
>Be 18
>Sneak out at 2:00 AM on bicycle to have sex with GF
Three quarters of the way there and I find a wallet full of cash in the street
>Belongs to a chick
>Keep it and ask gf if she knows the owner
>She doesnt't
Track her down days later in return
>Get offered money but declined since poor college girl
>Tfw she was probably working for a crap major

U shud have sexed her

Kek

civ roll

I became a hermit so that normies wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

pix of plushie?

I gave a woman 50 cents because she was short.

truth

I seed all my torrents

/thread

I put a tire plug in my coworkers tire.

Someone give this man a cooke.

fuck you

And lose my GF? Fuck no, midnight pussy bike rides were the best.

not that much they say it is shameful went to confess and the priest told me it is embarassing.
other than that just go become a monk

You fell for it.

>I guess the lesson is don't help people, they are usually ungrateful shits about it.

I'm sure they were grateful. it's just that people that give once (and larger donations) typically make enough money to give again.

I work at a local Arby's and there is an elderly man that is probably in his 70's that walks in everyday, he can barely walk but that's how he gets everywhere. I always go to help him when he comes in and I'm actually good friends with him. On many occasions customers come up to me and thank me for being such a nice person.

Apparently he got into a really bad car accident in 1988 and has been badly disabled ever since and his family wont drive him around, so he walks everywhere. I always help him to his seat and get his order for him. He's a really nice guy.

What's his name?

I exist... You're fucking welcome.

It's easy to be nice when you rely on others. I knew a man that killed people for money, molested his son in law, verbally abused his mother, and when he found out he got bone cancer and had to be driven everywhere, become the most thankful person in the world.

>molested his son in law
What the fuck? Wouldn't his son in law be an adult?

I've only molested a parishioner of mine twice. I've wanted to molest him about 50 times.

I went cold turkey on drugs when a friend was struggling to quit to give him some support.

Good on you, normie

Roy.

Good Christian

>>>/reddit/

Just arrived at my local ATM, when I saw what I believe was a typical feminist, dunno. She just got done with whatever she was doing with the machine and just left with a couple of hundred bucks sticking out of the ATM, I think she was in such a hurry to leave the proximity that she forgot the money, long story short I took the money rushed over to her and gave it, she looked pretty surprised.

Helped a homeless drunk one time to get up and gave him some spare change for food.

Me and my roommate helped an old man in a wheelchair to get down from the 2nd floor (the place has no elavators, and the staircases are pretty narrow. His caretaker offered us some money but we refused.

Can't really decide which one would be the nicest, but it feels good when you help others out sometimes.

Le reddit meme

Can people actually be altruistic or are we nice to people only to satisfy ourselves?

Little bit of both, each scenario is different. Don't ever get bogged down by the philosophy or intent of the benevolent person, even if it's not (you) that he's helping, and rather respect that kindness is taking place without a second thought

don't give a fuck nikka especially if it don't involve you, who tf are (you) to get into other peoples business. and if it's you getting help, shut your mouth, be grateful and move on

That's so fucking horrible i can't even

You do know that the Army does all the real fighting right? All the Army vets I know are gainfully employed.

> inb4 marines are the same as Rangers hue hue

The latter. If you're not satisfying yourself in some capacity, then you are being forced to do it. You would not be doing it for the benefit of others, and thus it is not altruistic.

This is the rule, as outlined by my opinion.

Have you seen "They Live"?

Turns out it's real.

I gave a company the opertunity to hire me

Dumb ass she left you in the friendzone

Returned a cellphone back to a Black lady in the sportstore, she left it on a desk

Thanks, user.

Did she get it back?

Altruism is gene-influenced because it indirectly benefits ourselves.

I found a phone at a resturant and told the guy bring $20 when i return it

i helped my mom with groceries this morning and i ate some corn flakes. it was good day anons

Let my sister take my car when she moved away to college then sold my Les Paul so she could afford rent after her roommates screwed her over and bailed. Never thanked me.

To buy them?

to eat them

That's like, minimally nice. At least you didn't throw it away or pawn it, but that's basically more self serving than nice. If that's the nicest thing you've ever done then you have a lot to learn young one

Bought a bunch of Jews from a Nazi to work in my factory.

Where did you go? To a supermarket or a big box store?

He's burried in Jerusalem

Watch what edges it was funny and minimaly wity

I died to atone for the sins of all humanity

old man o wheelchair gave me his credit card and asked me to get him some money from it, got him the money he wanted and explained to him that he shouldnt give strangers his card... to this day i dont understand how he could think its a good idea

Exactly how does that work

Buy my book to find out

It was a stolen card

Is there a sequel that is out, too?

Revenge of Mohamed

Yeah, it's in Utah

Good thread

Would you like to see another one of these threads with some new examples?

Uh i like that this thread is original and positive

this

Lawl

Isn't that strange?

Yeah if I found a wallet full of cash, I'd keep the fuck out of it....prolly return the wallet, ID, etc but "Sorry, dude, I found the wallet empty.

Nothing. I'm dead already.