What's the worst injury you've ever had?

What's the worst injury you've ever had?

Other urls found in this thread:

href.li/?http://iplis.ru/1wrc.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A broken heart.

sliced my forearm on the underside of a filing cabinet at work. Was told the drawers were locked so when I picked it up off the van it slid open and took a chunk of my arm out. Scar is all that's left. Pic incoming

here is pic. Left a gnarly looking scar

either when I broke my leg, or when, as a toddler I burned my arm on coffee.

broke my hand falling on a curb in a fight

Twisted my right knee 180 degrees

did it 360 and knee away

ACL rupture

Currently my left shoulder. It's extremely loose in it's socket and pops out of place around 1 or 2 times a day if I'm careful. Result of skateboarding.

That's not even painful fucking pussy

Seperated shoulder. Also got hosed with rubber bullets a few times while in the Marines. Non lethal my ass...

>be me (9 at the time)
>playing some foam sword fight game in the yard
>playing at first
>gets really competitive
>o shit
>gets backed into post that heald a metal bird feeder
>turn around to escape as fast as I could
>face plows bird feeder
>bleeding everywhere, crying ;(
>gets 6 stitches on lip
>look like a fucking retard at school
>lmao

Yes it is. How about waking up at night cause your shoulder shifted infront of it's rotator cuff to greet your collar bone. Its fucking excrusiating, and I'm left feeling that pain for the next 12 hours, and have chronic pains, aches, discomforts. Shit isn't fun but hey I haven't stopped skating so I'm basically just asking for it.

That sounds horrible user, you should be careful not to fuck that up even more

dude go to a doctor

Being born in this world

I also have some weird ass condition that makes it feel like someone is crushing my lungs when I breathe. It happens randomly as hell and can't identify a tell of when it's about to happen but it's at least once or twice a week. And lasts anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes at most

Bullet to back of the neck.

Cracked ribs.

Couldn't lay on my back to sleep for like 2 months. Sitting upright also wasn't great. Coughing was hell. Doc wouldn't give me decent painkillers. Indulged in gin therapy.

Don't injure your ribs. It hurts like shit and there's fuck all you can do about it.

i cut myself

Fucking came here to say that

#triggered

fag

Ouch user

how's the leg mate?

Need to go under the knife?

Pics

Why the bullets?

You know the fix.

people in action movies get a couple broken ribs and shrug it off in minutes lol

I'm triggered all the time.

When I wake up: triggered
When I take a shower: triggered
When I'm being ass raped: happy, but when the perp runs away afterward, TRIGGERED!

Tore my MCL off the bone and never got surgery or did any rehab. I walk with a limp now.

I'm not Bruce Willis walking away from an explosion. That shit hurt and nine months later I still get a twinge in my ribs sometimes, ha.

That's called the pimp walk. Use it wisely.

I did, got surgery, healed up, did physical therapy for 8 months. Avoided skateboarding for a year and a half. Two months back into skating and it got re fucked. Not even on the same level of injury as the first time. It was just already weak as is and surgery did very little for it.

Torn acl. Feel it everyday.

Dislocated shoulder

I feel off my bike at 35 mph when I slipped on some salt at a dead end when I was 10. Got two deep gashes on my arms and there was blood everywhere on my moms and moms friends sweatshirt. It wasn't the worst pain I felt (that goes to hitting my side on the corner of a counter), but it was the worst injury I've had. I also was closing a garage door and I slammed my fingers in between the little things that separate the door into sections. Hurt like fuck. Could've lost some fingers.

Got in a car accident, dumb bitch didn't yield before turning, compound fracture to right ankle broken left ankle and right foot, two fractured vertebrae and a hernia. Watch the Asians when your out there.

• /\/ignogs don't taste like eggnog
• Soup based meals suck

a broken heart

fratured skull
skull-brain trauma class 2+
scribed spleen
a shitload of oedems
lost hearing on my left ear
spend 2 weeks in hospital and 3,5 months in a neurological rehabilitation clinic
ama

2 Herniated disk still have them

did you die?

•—•
Beta fag

rape

In science class back in high school I touched a super-heated clay cup full of melted copper when I instinctively reached to catch it when it fell off my desk. Third degree burns on my fingers, woo!

Broken jaw. Result of being punched outside a night club. Iv now got. Plate in my jaw still clicks sometimes.
Got one of my fingers crushed once at work, was hanging on by the skin on the underside... That sucked. Fine now though.

This happened a 3 or 4 years back
>be 15ish
>working at tim hortons so i can save up for a car and shit
>busyAF.png
>working through rush hour
>i thought one of the coffee makers finished
>"i'll replace the filter and grinds so we have one ready to go"
>pull the coffee filter holder out
>the coffee maker is still brewing
> mfw boiling hot water and coffee grinds splash out on to my hand
>scream fuck really loudly
>layer of skin just peels off
>get 2nd degree burns
>get 3 weeks off work and 3 weeks of not having to do shit in gym class
>healed up really solid
>exposed it to lots of sun and rubbed with vitamin d
>no scar

*disc

I was born prematurely and had a hole in the septum of my heart, requiring open heart surgery. Does that count?

If not, I had a hernia when I was ~2, also requiring surgery.

i wonder how the fuck guys coped with a broken jaw in the medieval times

Shoulder user. There isn't rlly pics but my shoulder kinda looks like it's half out 24/7 and only goes back into the socket when I make it or am using it physically, but then physical use risks it coming out.

Myth

Shattered wrist. Surgery and 6 months in cast. 5 nearly 10 years later, my left arm is still smaller than my right and lot weaker, wrist cracks every time i rotate it.

Was it a motorcycle crash?

alcohol

*dick

Did you die?

Hurt my back during a deadlift, pain has lasted for 2 years now.

When I was doing HIIT (running as fast as possible in intervals) I tripped and scraped my calves on the gravel, hurt my hands a bit too. The skin was shredded and I had to walk home with blood running down my leg, my shorts were soaked in blood as well as my socks.

Wrist injury wich made me lost over 80% of my grip strenght

It sucks because i had a gifted grip strenght now my grip is just avdrage joe one
But before injury i could one arm towel deadhang for minutes or crush wallnuts with my fingers
Took me years to get that kind of strenght and lost it all due dumbass move

> deadlifting

Fake

fapping with that hand won't desentisize you anymore

Those are called peanuts.

4 vertebraes
10 ribs
Left arm
Paraplegic now

accident with bow and arrow

What am i thinking of?

Do you give blowjobs for money now?

>rubber bullets
USMC combat training... doesn't always employ the sanist instructors.

Nice

Yeah that would fucking suck. I didnt know it was broke for a few days. Just sucked it up, when I went to the docs they told me it was infected. You would just in the old days I think.

I could crush wallnuts with barefingers
My grip was my strongest bodypart
Again
Took me 10 years to get that and i had already insane grip when just a teen

Ran and kicked a big stack of plastic totebins when I was in a fit of rage, I broke something in my foot and tore a muscle, took a good year or so to heal.

I stubbed my toe once

Yes your parents called them "wallnuts" to make you feel special. They are really called peanuts.

Pretty much how I did it.

Had a papercut and got some lemon juice in it during the endless shrimp at red lobster.

Oh fuck!!!

Accident? You probably deserved it if you were standing somewhere where you could get hit with a fucking arrow.

Arrow to the knee
>also broken fibula

I ate at Denny's.

HERO
E
R
O

that can't be much worse than peeling onions

I stubbed my toe on my other toe

Dislocated shoulder twice. Hurt like a mother fucker at the time especially since its low priority at the hospital they let me just sit there in agony for like 3 hours the second time. Life long damage, shoulder always bugs me but overall if that's the worst injury I ever get I'm fine with it.

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

i guess you could say you went toe to toe with yourself

Fractured my skull... White trash punk dropped a cinder block on my head from 15 feet up. Nearly lost an eye, broke the bones in one of my sinuses. Took more than a week to get back on my feet.

That was my job already

I slipped on air

Wife bit my dick accidentally while giving me head. Have me a crazy cut. Went to the doctor's office and proudly articulated what happened. Wife was very embarrassed. Took about 2 months to heal.

pussy

Bud um tss

had surgery after it. but there is still a lack of stability in the knee

Understood. Carry on.

Crossfit is its own punishment.

Or an opportunity while juicing.

Your pick.

Broke my arm vertically, had to get surgery. Got two metal plates in my arm now but all is good. Here's one of the scars.

Get a fucking time machine
Get 2 fucking years in the past
Give a motherfucker wallnut or your motherfucker testicles
And lets see if were my parents trying to make me special

waiting for some good american healthcare stories

Im going to have a surgery on me balls soon. I had one before, maybe 7 years or so

a car accident, broken left heel, right leg is the worst, has a rod and like eight screws in it. i'm still recovering still in wheelchair,- use a walker to walk in home.

>have disease called Ehlers Danlos
>right shoulder dislocated for 1.5 years, recently reconstructed
>Left shoulder starting to sublux
>right hip subluxes daily
>jaw dislocates daily while I wait for surgery
>on bad days my joints hurt so bad i could cry and my skin feels like it's made of crushed glass.
That's all I got OP. No actual "injuries" per se, but lots of fucked health

hydrocele?

Carrying a small fridge for my mom up her apartment, when I put it down it cut down my forearm

kinda hard to see

Got shot with a gun close to my eye almost lost it

no, never rode one, i fell around 5,50m on asphalt.

luckily i was able to keep my brain. lost at least 20iq points though

hearing was restored via a cochlear implant

kill yourself?

Again, you were smashing peanuts. Even if it was a walnut, that's not impressive. My sister can smash walnuts with her hand.

Got shot in the bellend.

What were you trying?

We all went for a jam at Mangawhai bowls the other w.e and I slammed an hit my head haha

Ive never seen someone so proud of the fact they can crush a walnut.

Do you tell all the chicks at the bar about your super human abilities?

I bet everyone refers to you as walnutboy

But you'll never try suicide again eh? How does it feel to be a failure ?

I slipped on some ice cubes at the salty spittoon. Still scarred to this day. I also stubbed my toe while watering my spice garden, and I only cried for 20 minutes. I got stung by jellyfish multiple times as well. Man. I live in a ruff part of town.

Pisses me off just reading that. Here in Texas, illegals use the Emergency room for a earache. Broken bone? Please wait, sir.

Good job guys.

with barefingers its different

kekt

Why though? I have painkillers to get through the bad days, I'm going to try and get into the culinary institute of America and start cooking as a personal chef, or maybe end up doing some videos, cooking as a cripple sort of thing.
Life sucks but it's better than being dead

Yup. Here in Cali too. They use the ER for general care.

mistakes have been made

maybe it's like that movie where the gangsters shoot up a bar and the pianist girl loses eyesight because a gun was fired too close to her face and later the guy helps her and falls in love with her without her knowing

just asking

It wasnt trying to commit a suicide it was ricochet.

Subdural hematoma, skull fracture, double orbital socket fractures, broken nose....all at same time. Had 60% chance of dieing from hematoma.

Had bad case of resitant cellulitis earlier this year, almost lost lower leg. That's more of an infection than injury though.

Death from brain swelling.

No worries.
I've thought about it though. I just know that it'd be worse for the people who care about me, and there's so much shit I have to do yet, so no point. I'd just be shorting myself a fun life, albeit a painful one.

I ate some ghost chilis in high school and had spicy sharts for 2 days after. I sat in my bathtub and soaked my asshole the entire weekend.

I could have died but Jesus was with me

The fuck you do?

did you die?

broke my face

Kicked some faggotss ass....didn't realize he had 3 friends in his car waiting to jump me from behind once I was done pummeling him.

lots of skull fractures. Orbital eye fractures. Broken nose.

No shit, but how.

Godamn. If you were a DnD character your CON would be 6. Take care around sharp objects...

Yes I'm dead.

So you almost killed yourself by accident, tough luck

I got hit in the head with a golf club and had to get a load of stitches.

Funnily, I was so horrified going through the ordeal I don't remember any pain, just pure terror.

my sympathies

glad you could overcome the negativity that came with your disease

Preety much yes

And that's why my EDC consists of brass knuckles and a switchblade alongside my usual wallet keys phone.
Lemme guess, he was a nignog or mexicunt

Ironic you say that...I routinely need stitches every 2/3 years due to sharp objects. Im overdue...I can feel it coming

Thank you. I'm going to toss my ashes in the sea.

Thanks man. I mean, sure I've been dealt a shit hand, but Atleast I'm a semi-attractive white male and not some Muslim woman on Syria. Life could be infinitely worse.

Made me feel better.

Fractured skull, broken orbitals, and shattered nose. Have a metal plate in my face as well as some plastic. Practically bled out in the ER and was in ICU for a few weeks. Threw up blood, pure dark red blood while in ER, old man got pissed that I wasnt being taken in to be looked at. So he threw a fit for me and got kicked out of ER. That happened after I passed out from bleeding so I didnt get to witness. Surprisingly I didnt even get a concussion but I did have a very small brain hemorrhage. The bleeding stopped soon after the accident so I got lucky and didnt get any brain damage. I am here, on 4chin, so I do have some damage, but it was prolly from birth :^)

No...he was white (well, wigger)....but I lived in Detroit and his friends were nignogs.

Good shit. Since I've ended up essentially becoming a bit of a hermit I've made it my goal to make Atleast one persons day better, I mean, if I can't do much might as well enjoy what I can do.

/thread

Nice quads. Also, are you cursed?

So he was a rare albino-gorilla and friends were your typical concrete baboon. Gotcha

Had hip bone crushed during football game
>Mfw 17 year old me
>First string rb and ilb
>Not super fast but not afraid to fuck people up and good footwork
>5'10" 250 lean as fuck
>Trim pads because I'm a fucking badass
>Easy peezy zone at 2
>On third go
>Bitches don't jump
>Ball snaps I tuck and plow right fucking through the first line
>Give the linebacker a fucking forearm to the diaphragm
>Break away to left side
>Open field bitches
>Like I said not super fast
>Took a helmet first blind side from nigger safety right were my pad should be on my hip
>Ho reef fuck
At this point fall to ground because instant jelly like feel to my leg
Uh oh
Field nurse is step mom
>Everyone takes a knee as I get up and hobble off because fuck you that's why I'll walk bitch
>Head to locker room where step mom /field nurse insists my leg is just dislocated and fucking Yanks and cram on my leg for a good 20 minutes
>Screaming bloody fucking murder
>Could feel my bones grinding on each other
>Could hear the grind in my ears
Weird
>Pass out after like 1min of this shit
>Woke up in the back of the car on way to hospital in 100x's more pain
>Bitch makes me walk to er from parking lot
>Proceed to find out hip is shattered almost the the socket area and lucky it didn't get to socket otherwise hip replacement surgery
Says all the fractured pieces moved unusually far from origin
>Says it must have been a dog pile with multiple blows to injury site
>Kek nope it was my bitch step mom taking her anger out on me

Subdural hematoma and fractured orbitals suck don't they?
ER had me in medicated coma first 3 days in ICU.

Nice dubs, most likely I am. I was lucky to be alive after that. Ive had a few more brushes with death after the fact, so yeah.

Over-rotated my leg and snapped the fibia and tibia, compressed my spine from a 15-20 foot drop, whiplash from a car crash, flipped a go kart, lost my helmet, bashed my head all over the roll cage, front end of a bike fell apart on me and I flipped down the street, was an emofag fuckup and gave myself a nice puffy scar on my arm that will never go away

Fun times

Why a medicated coma? Thats some shit.

>act tough instead of going to a doctor
>damage body for rest of life
>hurrr durrr

Yup. Lucky none had a gun...talk about miracle.

My nigga

I know a guy that ate shotgun in an attempt to an hero. Didn't work. He makes light of it. He plays a mad scientist in carnival haunted houses. Doesn't need makeup...

Hematoma was so bad, they were worried my blood pressure would make it bleed out into brain more and kill me for sure. Was out of work for 8 months, on antisezure meds, had to get CT scans every month for a year to check on the hemorrhage.

Cancer, actualy. All the dumb jokes aside

If life counts as an injury ?
There is no cure once you have it and always ends in death

I sat down on a nail and my ass deflated like a cartoon car tire.

>Could hear the bones grinding in my ear

Made my fucking skin crawl for some reason

youre a little bitch

Life is a terminal STD.

Fucking fantastic

i think i read from a school book years ago that testical cancer is often local so you can easily cut the tumor away

did you try to fucking catch it?

That's what you get for not wearing a hip pad dumb bitch

Damn, yeah the follow up tests make it feel like youre still not in the clear. How you doin now?

Tripped on the playground when i was little and cut my lip on my teeth, had to get 4 stitches and the doc waited too long for the numbing shit to kick in that it had worn off when he started.
playing hide-and-seek at night with neighbor kids while wearing sandals and accidentally kick a cinderblock, skinned the front of my big toe.
helping my gramma at a charity center taking out trash, trip over a chain and sprain both wrists. doc only loked at one of them though

Tore my cornea playing basketball when the nose peice from my glasses scratched it.had to rock an eye patch for like 3 weeks and put drops in it.then tore the same cornea when my dumbass friend grabbed me from behind and clipped my eye with his talons.had to wear an eye patch again like a fuckin pirate...always clip your nails kids.

a spanish talking to me, they don't even know how to speak, their language is invented.

I wish more people understood this. Every animal on earth besides humans know that being alive is better than being dead. Death is a really fucking long time. Enjoy what you can of the minutes you have in this stupid wonderful world.

Not hip guy, but for a year plus whenever I'd move my shoulder it would snap loud enough you could hear it in a restaurant, and would grind constantly. It wasn't just in my head, every with 10 feet heard it

You should have sued your step mom for such a poor decision even just being a fucking field nurse

Oh wait

Sue your step mom

>Collect your dad's money
>Buy house with his hard earned money
???
profit

not him but when you strain the bow as you're about to fire and slip your left hand (if you're right handed) the arrow will fuck shit up

Don't fuck with step moms. A lot of us learned that lesson without broken bones.

Would this even be a possible case ?
Wut

So, kids stare. And ask the obvious questions. He usually goes with "Don't run with scissors".

i wish less people were as retarded as you

I would have an heroed just thinking about hearing grinding bones in my ear constantly creeps me the fuck out

I think I found my phobia

Day after I was born, my arms and legs were tied down and then the foreskin was ripped from my dick head and then my foreskin was brutally crushed off without anasthesic. Welcome to USA :C

so... you deserve the pain.

I've worked at tim hortons before, I know exactly what you're talking about with the coffee.

I burned my leg from hot coffee but not as badly as your hand injury. Did you get workers comp?

href.li/?http://iplis.ru/1wrc.gif

destroyed my ankle

This shit

Do you have brain damage now?

I almost got my right leg ripped of when i was like 4-5
Gif unrelated

Yeah, my shoulder blades still grind over my ribs, apparently it's just bone on bone there. I'm a fuckin mess lol
So every time I go to move(put on a shirt, get comfortable in bed) I hear and feel the grinding. It's gay.

Typical Chinese shop.

Corey?

DO NOT WANT

a lil cut in my finger

No. Luckily it was outside of my skull. Just have a weird hard lump on the side of my head from surgery where they fixed it

>be me, 13
>First year playing baseball
>Go to the cages for practice
>20 mph softball pussy shit
>Go to speed pitch
>"Look mom I'm going to practice bunting"
>Sit with bat over the plate waiting for ball to pop off
>Ball cracks off the bat going ~80 mph
>Clocks me in the jaw
>Broken jaw
>3 missing teeth
>20-or-so stitches

Entire gum-like on lower left half of jaw was exposed. I can never eat normally again without my jaw popping painfully, lockjaw every few hours.

I've hit my forehead in the stairs, took a few stitches

Nope

Good deal.

I had brain surgery a year ago, I broke my collar bone when I was 7, broke my foot 3 years ago which wasn't that bad, broke my leg when I was a babby, got a pencil stuck between my ring and pinky finger all the way down my hand between the bone, this caused nerve damage and I have numbness but full mobility in my right pinky finger.

Why do people call out random names like that.

Played around with a butterfly knife when i was a kid and ended ud getting my finger cut pretty bad. Had to bite the pain and deal with it myself because my parents shouldn't find out i had it. Got a scar after it today. Good times

ok ther victor

walk it off

Broke my arm when I was 4 on the playground at recess. Went through the whole rest of the day of school because nobody believed me even though the bone was sticking out/tenting my skin up and it swelled to the size of a baseball.

Had my hand stabbed through during a bar fight.

nearly cut two fingers off when I started stabbing my xbox controller after raging during a game, I was drunk and the knife unlocked and closed down on my fingers, going mostly through.

seems fishy bruh

>bone sticking out of skin
>teachers think your lying

lmao
kudos for admitting that
i fucking never would

broke both arms :/

Asthma or vocal chord dysfunction. If its the latter, sip cold water and breath through your nose, though not at the same time.

Yes its possible. But my chanses on that are 50/50. Because canser was not found early enought for that. But im not worryed about that at all, im already have a daughter after all.

Not technicaly an injury, but

>in sweden hiking
>great weather, camping in wonderful place
>brother and dad found some mushrooms
>dad's been picking them for few decades now, so we were confident about them
>normally we cook on gas stove, but that time we made a small campfire
>short supply of wood, and a lot of mushrooms
>we had no clue at a time, but the last batch was not cooked good enough
>wake up in the middle of the night, horrible stomach ache
>just barely made it out of the tent
>puked
>puked some more