ITT: unfunny tryhards you genuinely want to see die a slow, painful death

ITT: unfunny tryhards you genuinely want to see die a slow, painful death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHIlXj2pwo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all of Cred Forums

You.

Me.

This.

american nigger comedians, they all suck.

wow op i liek to suc a lot of cocks too wanna met up? :D

spaghett can't die you fuck

Whats the point of these threads?

harrison burress is ok

to keep the hivemind updated

OP confirmed 13 year old leafy fan

>Hate faggot for being a dude lawl ironic but underlying smart themes lmao tryhard
>Must be a cancerous leafyishere fan xD

/thread

this

also Mike "The Coward" Matei

i puked a little

that fat guy on facebook who torments his brother with shit.

BAIT 3000

IMA GAYYYY

nigga idubbbz is so funny. xD

DUDE 5 second whacky random dumb meme Clip that at first seems just retarded but axtually has an underlying intellectual message about how being gay is so normal and our culture makes it a way to be an attention whore instead xD

get out of here Leafy

I do have sometimes seen that Cred Forums generally has a negative opinion about leafy. I can understand that.
Though recently people seem to downright hate this guy on here.. Like, what happened that made this escalate?

If you're above 14 years old and you watch chinless videos there's something really wrong with you.

Look up iDubz leafy callout

PSA: all edgy, "ironic" YouTube channels are equally retarded and for underages.

leafyisqueer is that you?

fuck h3h3 and all the h3h3 dick riders

you're a genius

hannibal, you nigger

no, fuck you

Not at all, Leafy is beyond edgy and retarded, he's just the kid who got bullied in school and took revenge by making videos mocking kids behind a screen.

This, hope this cunt dies

His eyes bug the SHIT out of me.
By the way are those 2 dating or what

Myself

Sorry, I know like all idubbztv/filthy frank teenage fans you think you're more "mature" but you're not. They are all on the exact same level.

Daily reminder that if you're a leafy or idubbbz fan you are underage and need to get the fuck out of here

I agree that every fanbase it's completely retarded and edgy, but speaking of "youtubers" (God, even that feels cringy), Leafy is by far the most shitty guy ever.

Is this you?

I'm a gay man who suffers a crippling depression after my doctor told me I have osteoporosis and I agree

It's his sister that he got to pretend to be his wife, she even puts on a fake middle-eastern accent

were you also an electricians apprentice?

I respectfully disagree, Cred Forumsumfuck. I think they're all equally cancerous. Different backgrounds resulted in the exact same garbage.

Hey, you're pretty good

So which one do you like then?

Theyre married.

what're you fucking gay?

LEEETTTSSS GETT RIIIIIIIIIGHT INTO THE NEEEEEWSSS!!

*noose

"cringe" "drink bleach" "i want to kill myself" "Cringiest kid of all times" "Aliens pls abduct me xd" "end me" "fucking(says it in a high pitched voice 500 times each video)" "Feminist bitch triggered xdd"

Yeah i'm pretty sure i want him to die

I'm a doublenigger gay retard faggot, show some decency pls.

Pretty much anyone who made a video about the demonetization of YouTube.

>Pretty much anyone who made a video about the demonetization of YouTube.
Indeed, funny thing is that only big channels with millions of subscribers make these videos, they're all greedy jews.

am soree. i will go to watch le poodeepees nyow, an on

>>Pretty much anyone who made a video about the demonetization of YouTube.
>Indeed, funny thing is that only big channels with millions of subscribers make these videos, they're all greedy jews.
ye

fucking hate that guy i dont even know why other than hes just a fucking douche.

Who is this person? Where is his(?) chin? What the

Who

Hey Leafy, ya hanging in there buddy?

Actually they are siblings.

This.

LITERALLY this.

h3h3 has fallen deep into mediocrity by now.
The channel hasn't managed to produce a single decent video in the last 15-20 attempts they made.
The layer videos were the absolute bottom of the barrel, but even the rest was just so generic. Pretty much the only viedeo that got a smile out of me was the one with his mom, but no thanks to him. At this point, his fucking mom is more entertaining than anything he does.

>At this point, his fucking mom is more entertaining than anything he does.
I would fuck the jew out of her.

Youtube drama.

People who make retarded shit on youtube are suddenly taking the high road and calling out someone who is functionally the same as themselves, but serves a different demographic.

I think there's also an undercurrent of jealousy since Leafy clearly puts no effort into his content at all (just him playing dumb CS maps and talking) and is just as popular as the people who put dozens of hours into their videos.

LITRALLY cancer

As soon as he got popular they fell hard, I watch his videos from time to time to see if there's any improvement... but goddamn it's a trainwreck now.

>vape nation bullshit
>boy band video bullshit
>meta bullshit where he's providing bumps for people he's "mocking"
>Let me put on 100 shirts, that will be funny

He's just trying to be a meme machine at this point.

h3h3 sucks now get over it fag

you're the one who doesn't like him. how's about you get over it?

idubbbz is okay. Almost all popular youtubers have drank the politically correct, SJW kool aid then you have him screaming nigger faggot. He is doing the lords work.

why isn't this a meme yet?

nice try leafy

He has tourettes and has facial ticks as a result of that.

Hes actually an sjw in disguise. Nobody wants to acknowledge a lack of freedom, so naturally fags like him spout "edgy" stuff. But it's never earnest, though- its always "ironic", making it that much more depressing he can't even be controversial without hiding behind a wall of irony.

But let him first finish the cancerous Fouseytube

maybe he isnt a sjw. maybe he is smart enough to understand that saying it jokingly is the only way to get away with the shit he says

stop humanizing him to these edgy plebians. they clearly know everything about anything

He was entertaining when he was fucking with Soflo.
The cancer started with vape nation and there seems to be no end in sight.

Also it's more a money machine than a meme machine by now

Vape Nation is the highest form of art you fucking homo.

SJWs won't even say it jokingly. SJWs have no sense of humor. Everything is racist and sexist and cultural appropriation and shit.

I actually watched one of his videos for the first time after your post... better then all the other fags esp leafy.. that criticism

Work??

yep like most normal people

someone's mad their favorite youtuber got shit on

Yo is this guy fucking retarded?

NOBODY CARES, GROW UP!! Take a shower, get a haircut then get a fucking job and get outside fucking neets

idubbbz really hit rockbottom after he did the collabs with filthyfrank och that cringeworthy faggot maxmoefoe.

I agree but i find him
Somewhat likable and he is pretty handsome
Imo. His content and fanbase is cringeworthy af tho

Weiss life

They're Youtubers

the whole cast of snl

Facts

What a fucking cunt

i actually like this guy

Any popular youtuber these days has edgy fanbases which consist of children, not that I don't like a few of them, but the comments are usually the newfags of this website.

This fucking nigger lover
youtube.com/watch?v=nHIlXj2pwo4