Sup

Sup.
Russian here. Going to visit US first time. Business trip to CA. Any advice?

Bump

Where in Cali? We're a very large state.

Иди на хуй

San Ramon

Сам иди на хуй.

A lot of Americans seem to think all Russians are legit badasses. As long as you got a thick Russian accent you can get away with quite a bit, not many people are gonna fuck with you. Not that they would I'm just saying you got a lot of opportunities here.

Бамп

Yes, it's cool and laid back. Don't start anything and there won't be anything. If you get pulled over by a police Officer do not make any sudden moves because they will shoot your ass.

Thanks. Anything interesting to visit near or in S-F?

We don't have a plague of them like Europe does but none the less, don't talk to the Muslim's.

hello russian. i am california. we like money, california dollars. you change your potato cakes for california dollars and i am happy. you will be happy too. i see you go to san ramon. it is gem of entire heart of sillyicon valley. so much gem, you have to wear faceshades. i lived in apple for years. i know all things there. ask me up. also don't do crime, your russian will get you bent over by californication police.

How much can i drink before driving? Is it legal?

hello russian, i have dabbled with learning the russian language but not made much progress, what is the best way to learn it? to read it first? thanks, from england

Go to the pier... there are about 12 wax museums along the street. Very cool and get you a bowl of clam chowder from a street vendor.. Frigging excellent!

I already get my money in bucks here, dont worry

No idea, I'm not from the west. Basically the further west you go the more cucks you find. California is basically a giant safe place. If you wanna have some real fun head to the east coast.

CA is 0.08 blood alcohol level, so that's like in this handy dandy chart..

the US is pretty nice you'll have a good time. Also the Asian food in commiefornia is excellent.

Ok in all seriousness then.. how long will you be there, will you have a rental car/sharing with someone else? And what are you interested in? There's a LOT in the bay area to get out and quickly see/go do.

True that

Get some easy books like fairy tales, I guess. Watch some films with subs. Better to ask some rus speaking english people, because I speak rus all my life.

It is pretty cool. Be a little careful but all in all, very laid back, as I said. plenty to do and see. Got a hard dick? go to the tenderloin and if you do, be careful...

Get
High

Dress for the weather. The US and Russia are both huge so I have no idea what the climate is in your home region or parts of CA so study the weather report.

You may also have to smile more than what you're used to in a professional setting but, again, both places are huge with varying regional differences so you'll have to read the room.

Also, US minorities fear Russians more than any other group of whites (due to mafia/coke trade) but don't push your luck squatting on their turf.

Couple of weeks with car. Possibly will live with another rus from another department

Follow this one golden rule and you will be fine to explore and enjoy the u.s.a at your leisure.

When there's blacks, don't relaxe. In fact anyone that even remotely immitates a nigger, stay clear. The rest of America is made up of pretty decent folks, who would probably be thrilled just to know you are visiting from a foreign place.

Do not drink and drive.. You get busted, that will be your ass. Just saying

Yea, about that... Is it legal in CA? Not sure that I want any troubles with that stuff

Where do you live? The mid west? You have no idea what the east or west coast is about. Lived between both my whole life

What he said

Oh yea, another thing worth noting this user mentioned. Business in the US is WAY more laid back than what you're probably used to. Doctors like to make jokes every 2 minutes in an attempt to make things less awkward for instance.

Carry a weapon in the ghettos and watch out for feminists who say they got raped by you

no legal. get fucked

иди нахуй, мразь ебаная, в америку он собрался, сука. а хуй не пососать? мандавошка сраная

It's not legal but you can find anywhere if you ask. It's practically legal but you need a weed card. And you have to be a resident of CA to do so.

This. Use a taxi or uber instead. It'd be awkward to explain to your supervisor that you missed work because you were in the holding cell. More paperwork due to your international status.

Like I said. California is one giant safe place, watch what you say and do, otherwise some crazy bitch will blow her rape whistle and every feminazi within a 5 mile radius will answer the call to fuck your shit up.

Ok cool. You'll have a weekend or two to go exploring some things that take time. My advice is to get a GPS equipped car. The traffic in that area is pretty bad during the week, and after a certain time on the weekends, it can be incredibly frustrating. Depending on where you'll be going, north/south, east/west, certain times of the day. It's a tough area to really get over to the coast/penninsula to catch a lot of the major sights you might be interested in. Again, it really depends on what you want to check out.

How do you usually know that you are in ghetto? (We just have ghetto everywhere)

for u

In America, doctor is business that makes money off of you- you are a customer. In the rest of the world no one is grossing profit off of anything and anyone that may need medical help.

What the fuck are you on about you autist? I've lived in multiple regions, that's why I'm not generalizing about an entire state.

California aside from SF and LA are one giant ghetto

If you hear gunshots you're probably in the hood

For a ball park estimate: Large presence of blacks are typically the giveaway. Id say a 30% composition of blacks is the edge of "not ghetto".

Не бомби, маня

Ok, I'll rephrase that. Anywhere theres a starbucks on every other block is one giant safeplace.

>You have no idea what the east or west coast is about. Lived between both my whole life
There's gotta be a retarded shit post in every thread. Tell us what the US coastlines are 'about'

How much free time will you have outside of work?

Will it be there and back or will you have a few days to layover.

аа, так ты еще и быдло с уголовным жаргоном.
хуй тебя ждет

Leaving this thread, but user, have fun while you are here. Be cool, do not be a dick and America will welcome you. The bay area is a great place to explore. Lot of crazy asses there. Whatever you want, you can find. I tell you again, do not be a dick, be cool, have fun. Ask someone when you get here what is fun and they will go out of their way to make you welcome. If you are gonna play around the underside of the city you are gonna get your ass handed to you. Peace brother, have fun.

Oh never mind found another retarded shitpost.

Thanks bros, your replies helping me to relax. Pretty nervous about upcoming events. Also it is about 24 hours for me to get to CA

>Whatever you want, you can find.
even child prostitutes?

Usual five days work week. Evenings whould be free

Oh and stay away from niggers cause niggers are gonna nig. It's what they do

San Francisco is one of the most cancerous places in that entire malignant tumor of a state. California is beautiful but the people are such tremendous faggots. Most of them think they are special little snowflakes because they live in Commiefagia. Especially in LA, SF, and San Diego. They cant ever shut the fuck up about how cool Commiefagia is. I think if they ever tried their heads would literally explode from the buildup of hot air. They might be more tolerable while at home, but when they travel Californians are gutter trash. If your state is so cool why dont you fucking stay there?

Well yes, duh, this is America

You'll be alright man, the US isn't nearly as bad as everyone tries to make it out to be...for the most part anyway, theres a few places where theres quite a bit of truth to the stereotypes but all in all the people here are pretty chill.

San Francisco and LA aren't ghetto?

>this guy is fucking crazy. Or trolling too hard.

SF and LA are pretty fucking bad compared to many places. Homeless, meth heads, niggers. It's all in those places.

Of course there are great places in both but still filled with sub-human trash

Well California is a great place, I've lived here all my life(but have flown around the world.) Like I'd mentioned, get a GPS in your rental. Try not to get frustrated with the traffic, and maybe ask people when a good time to drive somewhere would be, it will help you plan things. You're in the "East Bay" fyi. There's a lot do check out there, but most all the fun is on the penninsula, south and north to SFO, and all the wya to the coast, like Half Moon Bay, south to Santa Cruz, even further to Monterey.

Niggers everywhere dressed poorly. Dilapidated buildings. Graffiti. Loud ebonics and the stench of malt liquor fill the air. A gang of apes is staring you down like you are the last banana in the world.

Who said that its cool?

>so... where your mom was born in, and squirted you out

Well, pretty much like whole russia. But chechens and dagestani instead of nig

Kurwa

California isn't very white. You'll be safe as long as you remember Крым наш

There's no space in that word Nigger

I went to university in California and some of the people in this thread are retarded. Here's basically what you should know

>avoid the ghetto/high-minority areas, especially at night
>people will probably be pretty excited to meet you, not many Russians visit the US
>DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, that's definitely illegal here and getting arrested in a foreign country (even the US) is a huge pain in the ass

I can't think of any other major cultural differences. I'm betting the weirdest thing for you will be how interested people are in talking to you. 1) Americans tend to be talkative like that and 2) because you're Russian you're like 10 times more interesting than anyone else they'll see all day.

That said I'm curious, since you sound like a relatively normal person, what's the "average" Russian opinion of the US and US citizens? I can safely say that the average American associates Russians with gangsters and organized crime lords, along with being unfazed by disasters and crime and stuff. All because of what we see in movies, so I'm sure that has nothing to do with real life. Oh, except for drinking. I fully believe that drinking is a huuuuge part of Russian culture.

Shut the fuck up. The cops won't shoot you unless you act like a retarded nigger

remember the california greeting

day "wassup my niggaz"
tip them
then moon walk away while clapping

I think it's decriminalized. If you're not a citizen you might get in trouble

This is a good example of something that could get you shot if someones having a bad day

This is pretty accurate. If you arent a gopnik stereotype Americans will be surprised because that is how we view pretty much all of eastern europe.

24 hours? Also there's no reason to be nervous. The only way you could get attacked is making fun of minorities(which is fun)

Well, we have pretty fucked up gov (crimes, corruption, etc) and absolutely doesn't have any non-pro-government mass media. Every day they play song that US and EU trying to destroy russia. So average person will tell you that americans are worst enemies of russia.

Yes, I mean that the road will take about ~24 hours. On two or three planes

One more question: will I be able to find any EU type plug? Have no idea where to get adapter for american type

I mean EU Socket, not plug

Бамп

Сиськи

Google it? There are only American outlets that fit American plugs here. Usually tourists stay in hotels which have adapters that you can ask for, but you arent staying at a hotel. Maybe you can buy an adapter at the airport somewhere?

Is this Slav shitposting? I dont understand what the purpose of these images is.

Nothing else to bump with from cell

Yes, "He'll be back..."