What you eating right now Cred Forums

what you eating right now Cred Forums

>Pizza Hut
Absolute garbage now that they started shipping in frozen breadsticks and pan pizza crusts.

Grilled chilled like chicken breast with broccoli and sautéed spinach with garlic

Chile-lime*

A salad with chicken, tomatoes, avocado and bleu cheese crumbles. Eat healthier you junk food faggot

it`s 22:53 here so 2 medium sized apples as a late night snack. No sleep tonight so they have to hold me til tomorow at 13:00.

No breakfast??why tf not?

If that pic had a gun in it you'd have America in a photo.

1. i will sleep from 7:00 to 13:00
2. i never eat breakfast, i am trying intermittent fasting to cut from 10% to 8% BF

christ you must be fat.
or in a frat.
probably in a silly hat.

Good luck. Fasting makes your body store any food it gets as fat. Try cutting the sugar and carbs out

>Absolute garbage now that they started shipping in frozen breadsticks and pan pizza crusts.
>now that they started
>now
>started
Pizza Hut was one of my first jobs when i was in High School 2008 and they were already making pizzas on frozen dough. Only Papa Johns is hand tossed.

I was a 405 lb mammoth when I realized -- oh shit healthy food tastes good too and eating it will help me not die -- of course with not eating as much. I'm down to 314 ( know I'm still a fat fuck, I'm working on that) and now I don't automatically think about death when I think about the future

Dominos is hand tossed. The dough isn't made at the store, but it's refridgerated. I might be confused.

I just had some juicy kebab

What about la rosas in ohio, Cincinnati exclusive

vegetarian, i don`t eat: sugar , processed food. I do eat lots of proteins, fruits , vegetables, 3 - 4 litres of water every day , lots of good fats (omegas and stuff).

This

so much This

is that a haiku?

checked

this

Big ass salad.

nice , i like that , i am the 2 apples guy, don`t take it the wrong way but some protein would not hurt (next to the salad).

You lost almost 100 lbs. That's great. Keep up the good work. If you can, hiking is a great way to drop weight and up your endurance

>The Flavor of Now

Blue raspberry nerd slushy from sonic because I hate myself

I tend to put beans or chick peas on it, but it's raining out and I'm not active, so the protein isn't needed.

protein is the source of life , but never mind. That salad is awesome, you made my day (night) , i have to stay up till 7 AM and it`s only 23:00 but that huge awesome salad really cheared me up. Good job.

>High School
>2008
Wow, kiddo. It's sad that you never got to experience the goodness of a buttery pan pizza from 90-95

Normally I'd call you a fat disgusting faggot fuck but losing that much weight is good user. Nice job.

It's cheat weekend

Am I the only one who thought the box in the middle was some sort of knife from the thumbnail?

beer had two winnies and now beer.
Honestly I don`t get hungry that much probably because of alcohol but that actually sorta made me want enjoy your meal OP.

lol ty/np

christ you must be fat.
or in a frat. prob
ably in a silly hat.

yes.

holly mother fucker that is some high calorie shit

had some cheetos last night as well user. They were a lot spicier than i remember them being

St. Paul sammich. Egg fu yung patty with lettuce tomato pickle & mayo on white bread. The original asian fusion cuisine and a st. Louis original

Not really, it's probably a little over 2000 calories

Yeah the spicy ones were too hot

>2000 cal
>not high
How much shit do you stuff in your gut every day, then?

Leave it to the Midwest to come up with this abortion.

yeah but i mean ... 2000 calories = avg human energy needs/24h. Are u bulking? and is this all you are eating today?

not the same user but do you get more calories in things like mcdonalds and cheetos or candy and other sweet stuff?

told you s/he was fat..

>cheat weekend

Might as well call it self-injury weekend.

Suggestion: take up cutting, too

That's if youre not active
2500-3500 if you are would be maintenance

Yeah, the Cheetos alone is like 700 calories

Funny you mentioned that, I actually went this morning. I go every Saturday with my dad and sister. The thing is I played football growing up so physical activity is normal to me. After football I went from a strong 6'1" 295 lb lineman to a very fat and weak 400lb faggot. After football was over I felt a sort of freedom and got really, really lazy. Glad I'm on the right path now though.

Thanks for the kind words user

Dick Op just like you.