As a stepmother to teenagers and a mother to a toddler who will be a teenager eventually...

As a stepmother to teenagers and a mother to a toddler who will be a teenager eventually, this website scares the hell out of me. I came to know of this website through an article about deaths caused by cyber bullying.
The article mentioned this site as a breeding ground for cyber bullys and pro-suicide. I was bullied both physically and psychologically when I was a preteen, and if I hadn't had the support system I had, I would not be around to see how horribly those bullies turned out years later.
The Internet was my solace; I was popular in chat rooms. Times have changed, though, and I am scared to see what the future brings. I want to keep my kids off this and similar sites. What, as parents, can we do besides being constantly aware of what our kids are doing online? Especially when preteens aren't the most forthcoming with personal info

Show us your tits. You know the rules, cunt. Tits NAO

Stop bitching and post pics of your teen stepdaughter's ass

Tits or GTFO, lady.

Is your cunt still stretched after giving birth? How long did you had to wait until taking the D again?

As a father of 4, 2 of which are Girls, i do have many concerns and ideas on this subject. But unfortunately, rules are rules. Show us your tits and we'll begin the conversation. Otherwise, thread is dead.

Don't micro manage their teen lives. Sluts gonna slut. Goodie girls will rebel and slut if you try to control them. Try talking to them like adults. Now tits or fuck off.

People are usually bullied for a reason.
If your kids aren't annoying little faggots you won't have to worry about them being bullied

1) Support your kid, because regardless of where he goes he's going to run into cyber bullies. Tell him never to post pictures of his face online on sites like this.

2) Show your tits (not your face)

Much like trolls, bullies only have as much power as the bullied allow him to have. Teach your kids to stand up for themselves and be strong instead of weak, offended little SJW faggots lining up to vote for Hillary . Also tits or gtfo

I've successfully raised 2 children who were extremely self conscious throughout their adolescence.

I'd love to give you tips on how to prevent cyber bullying, there's no reason a kid should EVER be put through that. Furthermore we don't want young kids here on Cred Forums, it's a place for adults (immature adults, but adults nonetheless).

But in order to fulfill your request I must first ask that you follow the set guidelines to this site and show your titties. Preferably with a timestamp (a little card with todays date and time to prove it's really you).

Your daughter's have a gf?

Teach them to never post pics of their face or any personal information.
Once i accidently posted this pic of my sister and my home address (1425 NE 163Rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162)
and many pizzas were delivered to my home.
I would really want you to show us your tits.

Yes, one of them is a lesbian and I support her in full.

She was bullied for this in high school, the easiest and most effective way to help her get through it was - [You Must Post a Picture of Your Titties to Read the Rest of This Post]

>crazy white people

No more TV or Internet, is really all I can think of. Also send to best school you can scrape the money together for. *shrug* I don't know

I'm a single mother of two boys, 13 and 16, and what I've learned was to always be honest with them and treat them with respect, explain to them there are some mean people in this world and they should try to keep the distance from them.
I also learned some life-changing things from this site, but since i refused to gtfo, i had to show them my tits first.

Yeah but that's CRAZY for white people to do. i.e. only our crazies do stuff like that. For Blacks in Africa that's not so abnormal.

>We wuz gypshunz n'shit

forgot pic bc high on meth

I'm a single mother and this is my most effective strategy for bullying prevention. I developed it with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in it has a method to prevent bullying and a way to punish those who attempt to bully my child. One thing I've learned after 21 years - You never know WHO is gonna forget to show their tits first.

Kill yourself faggot

Fucking kek

>I want to keep my kids off this and similar sites. What, as parents, can we do
Kill them. Ride toddler corpse and show pics as payment.

Tits or GTFO

look dawg, I've been on this site since I was sixteen. If your children is not fucked in the head they'll leave at the first sight of Cred Forums. If they're "different" they'll stay. I'll also like to point out that not all boards on this website is this bad. (Bad meaning great of course)

Weak-ass bait

Anyone who says that cyber-bullying can cause death should pick up their computer and throw it out the window and return to the wild. Unless you know to detonate someone's computer, you can't really do physical or psychological harm. The only reasons that countless people end their lives, relating to the internet, is because they did not learn that everyone is a jerk and they are not forced to deal with these people online. If you don't like what sites like Cred Forums are about, then you don't have to here. If you are concerned that your little career-destroying crotch-dumplings are going to go to this site, then put up a few parental controls. You can enable software that will keep your cum-sprouts off of Cred Forums. Are parents really that retarded?

Also, if you are going to say that you were popular in chat-rooms, you are an egotistical retard. Your pygmy humans will grow up to be all different kinds of fucked up.

Tits of GTFO!

How dare you? I'll have you know I have half a mind to call the police.

Great. We need some cop tits ITT.

I am just imagining how that call would play out

Operator: "Police, how can I help you?"
Anti-MILF: "I am calling because someone is asking me for nude photos of my step-daughter."
Operator: "Do you know who it is that is asking you?"
Anti-MILF: "It is someone on Cred Forums."
Operator: *Hangs up

They are sending someone to my house right now so just wait and see smarty. They have ways to find people like you

I take back my words. Please don't call them, i am terrified of the police, and i'm not even a nigger.

I will lick your asshole clean if you forgive me.