depression
ADHD
Addiction

Other urls found in this thread:

umm(dot)edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

transexualism and most other gender related conditions

pneumonia

Cancer, its just something created by corporations to take money for chemo and radiation

sleeping disorders
migraine

Addiction doesn't exist? You're a special kind of idiot, I see.

Chronic Fatigue

Trypophobia

Non-contagious Bacterial Pneumonia

tell me more, you seem to know what you're talking about

Op is salty faggot

>bait.jpg

He's saying addiction is not a disease. And he's right.

lol anxiety is real son. your body just sometimes make you feel like you're going to die for no reason. also i think everyone in 2016 should have anxiety because nobody believes in god anymore and theres no real reason to live other than to try to stimulate dopamine and seratonin receptors for as long as you can before you enter the void.

>Trypophobia
>phopia
fear is no medical condition

This.

The only people "suffering" from trypophobia are onision fans.
In other words stupid fucking teenagers.

Being grossed out is not the same as having a phobia.

Yeah, all those physical symptoms and changes in brain chemistry from withdrawals is fake.

dyslexia
dyscalculia
learning disabilities

Your having a laugh surely? You cannot think that an illness with real symptoms and real causative agents is fake? Pneumonia is not a mental illness dick head.

Those faggots don't count.

If you're that fucking weak willed you can't quit being a fucking meth head without freaking the fuck out you should kill yourself.
I used to pop vicodin and smoke meth like a motherfucker and I quit easily. You allow yourself to get addicted.
If you allow yourself to it, it's not a fucking disease then you stupid bitch. Just like alcoholism isn't a disease.

yes, apparently, it is.

You can't "catch" addiction so it can't be a disease!

>meet fat milf on CL
>goes on and on about her "special needs" child
>can't work because of special needs child
>got money to drink though
>drive out to her little town to meet her at bar
>get wasted
>flat out ask her what condition he has
>ADHD
>mfw

Itt: uneducated future meth addicts from middle america

This is a fucking retarded thread

I was told by medical professionals that I likely have "hypersensitivity".
I don't have exceptional hearing or vision or smell, but my brain apparently processes sensory input moreso than average people.
We were trying to diagnose frequent headaches.

Deep

thanks for contributing

>/future/ meth addicts
I'll have you know I'm from PNW by the way

testicular cancer

ive got some real serious anxiety issues and even i would not vouche for this arguement

This user puts it surprisingly well.

next thread

Migraines are real faggot.

also this
umm(dot)edu/health/medical/altmed/condition/depression

transexualism is a mental illness. so is homosexuality.

>Decades of science and thousands upon thousands of experts are wrong.
Please enlighten me oh great wise one

Any health condition that an overweight basketcase woman says she has.

>Current year argument

Dumbass.

Same, user. That poor nigger has problems.

this is hard bait i wanna fall for it but i know that OP will just come up with new bullshit replies

aka the "I have no knowledge of medicine, psychology or psychiatry, but feel like I'm entitled to an opinion anyways"-thread

You can catch an addiction by trying the thing you become addicted to.

Still not a medical condition, but you can catch it.

Kinda like sitting around Cred Forums and being a faggot nigger all day - wouldn't happen if you didn't try it once.

You're exactly the kind of sucker the medical establishment loves.

>Being this stupid

That's called not having the willpower to stop, unless it's an opiate or something with actually withdrawal effects

Cool fucking story, isn't it better to deal with a hoarde of fakers to legitimately help a small minority of people actually suffering? Have some compassion for fucks sake, you're a human.

Learn2sciencefaggot.jpeg

ADHD appeared 15 years ago.

You're saying for the entirety of human history, half of children have this condition?

No. It's a way to sell meds.

>Source, I was diagnosed with it, they gave me some 'calm' pills, stopped taking them a week in because they made me into a slow idiot and I paid attention specifically so I wouldn't have to take them again

It's called proper motivation, user.

It must be true because some random person on the internet said so, without citing any sources.

Your body does this because of your weak mental disposition.

All disease is the manifested will of God, and only in prayer can we be cured. There is no illness, only sin. Therefore OP's post is invalid. Also OP is a sinner faggot

It's the same with opiates. Despite the physical conditions of withdrawl, it's still willpower to stop.

You don't randomly catch an addiction. You have to try something first.

Going forward: If you can will yourself out of the condition, it's not medical.

Drink more water you fucking extra chromosomed bastard

They had ADHD, they just used it as an advantaged. Motivation is just bullshit feminists try to sell you.

I'ts spelled composition you dumb fuck

>2016
>compassion for humans

I remember when I was 12.

>Implying everyone is exactly the same

That's a pretty weird claim, so the earth's flat huh?

Tom Cruz is that you?

And then you turned 13 yesterday? Edgy piece of shit

Diogenes syndrome

>Isn't it better to fuck up society with complete degeneracy and scientific scapegoats to avoid personal responsibility to help a few people....

No, it's not.

being a woman

wrong they have just found it is the body going into hibernation and it can be chemically tested for.

aspergers doesn't exist. Internet created psychological disease.

Your bias is showing.

just becase something is overdiagnosed doesnt mean there arent real people struggling with it
just because you were an unmotivated faggot doesnt mean adhd isnt a real thing

Hilliary's "pneumonia".

Death

>Current year argument

I remember when I was 17...

I have ADHD and anxiety.

Yes, it does. According to your logic anyway.

Get out normie fag.

typical millenial

Go run around for like 10 minutes and tell me if you have either of those.

Fuck you people are pathetic.

If it's behavioral or you can will yourself out of it, it's not a medical condition.

I bet you have problems supporting yourself so you going to blame it on non testable mental problems.

I don't think you understand.

virus were discovered 60 years ago ... they didnt exist before that

God damn right
>I will always be better then you

I mean i have adhd. I literally just take a pill and i can do things normally all day.

I don't really think it's that bad off my meds either i just think about things that interest me more (way too much) when im not on it and can't remember things that are disinteresting to me. AKA i forget things people tell me right after they tell me because I'll tune them out after like 3 seconds unless they really interest me.

Fibro myalgia
Moregellen's
Munchausen by proxy

First real answer on here

Disease doesn't have to be communicable. Cancer, heart disease, and diabetes are all examples.

>2016
>Anything after posting the current year as an argument

I know you don't understand.

>what is brain chemistry

It must be nice to ignore so much science, are you a juggalo?

You all niggers need to study some neuroscience

topkek

>hurr durr I get headaches must be a meducal condition
I never said anyone is the same I said you should follow what people have been doing for the last kajillion years and having a normal diet. People that don't do what their body needs them to do get hurt and die.
Survival of the fittest.
Simple.

right, OP is dumb as all fuck. probably part nigger

Right, but it's been thousands of years since we were that desperate. It's the triumph of humanity to spite death by keeping our weak and diseased around.

>20XX
>still saying blank

apparently anxiety and addiction dont exist, which explains why im constantly drinking liquid heroin in a shark tank

Your trying is showing.

>ring of fire
So like, they can't pay attention because their brain is on fire right?

Already been determined that that's not what's causing the headaches. But I wouldn't expect a mouth breather like you to be able to fucking read...so there's that.

Pic related, it's you breathing through your faggot mouth hole.

Oh boy, it's this thread again, where people with zero knowledge of medicine talk shit like they know everything.

You're proving my point for me, user.
Humans letting the weak live is what's killing us. Shit has changed so drastically in the last thousand years that we haven't evolved fast enough to keep up. Hence why people with made up illnesses exist. This world needs real problems. Separate the humans from the fake problem niggers.

ITT: HOW TO TAKE THE BAIT FUCKIN HARD

I can't deny that I've wanted the sjw's to start attacking men....for purge reasons.

fuckin' rekt m8, u mad bruh?

aids

>used it as an advantage
Some. Others no. Mine i used as an advantage for a long time and wasn't even diagnosed until i was 24 and it was causing problems.

Now i medicate it and it fixed those problems. I could see stopping the meds if i feel confident in my ability to live normally because adhd allows me to "obsess" over things i like. Good things like art and music and critical thinking on certain subjects.

Also i stopped playing videogames after i started medicating. Videogames tend to fuck up adhd people because they are prone to obsessing over them.

Srry docanon

You're just rejecting it because you don't want to have it, while you should just reject that you have it.

This

autism

don't tell anyone. it's our little secret, mmk?

It could be really severe, like super autistic levels

I disagree with all of these but also agree to an extent. Trans and other gender/sexual preferences are literally disorders, mental disorders. Our body is genitically and biologically wired to want sex w the opposite gender. Depression is usually bullshit like 10% of people who claim they have it actually do, and ADHD is bullshit too. I got diagnosed with it like 30 different doctors and I refuse to believe that tapping on a desk, being disruptive and having no filter makes me ADHD.

Ring of fire

So deadly gout, alien hand syndrome, fatal familial insomnia, sickle cell, cystic fibrosis, Down's syndrome, CJD, dementia, ALS, narcolepsy, and sleep paralysis aren't real diseases?

Anxiety - excess release of adrenaline in un called for situations triggering fight or flight response.
Depression - lack of seritonin produced by the brain causing less potent emotions and general malaise.

Adhd- lack of neuroephedrene and related transmitter pathways causing difficulty in keeping a train of thought and making filtering difficult.

Addiction - genetic predisposition to dependant behaviors especially exhibited by under evolved communities like aborigines who have not had long time exposure allowing slight evolution and lessened addiction rates.

You sound like you have adhd bro

I feel you user.

Anxiety, depression, adhd all have chemical markers that can be checked.
By that I mean, you can use actual science to find out if that shit is real.

Transgender/traps/homosexuality is a mental illness, not disease. These conditions exist, but are not classed as medical issues anymore due to deteriorating societal norms.

>These conditions exist, but are not classed as medical issues anymore due to deteriorating societal norms.
I think you mean
>These conditions exist, but are not classed as medical issues anymore due to the fact that they don't hurt anyone and "curing" hurts much more than it helps.

Found the tranny.
Occasionally individuals will have to suffer for the benefit of our future and society. Removing those people is a good start, because they offer nothing useful to society. Any famous trannies out there who have contributed anything to the world? None. At all.
Homosexuality? Yeah, there's fags who've done good, but in the long run, they're not gonna add anything great to society, and will just drag down everything more.

You aren't famous. Let's start with purging you scumbag.

I don't get why you're so salty about being told the truth? Everyone thinks it except for those who share the same mental issues as you.

No...you're pretty much just a faggot.

Lol no

Also salty? I dont see what you mean. I just want to kill you and all the people who share your issues is all ;)

You know they have compared brain scans of people with ADHD and people without ADHD.For the people with ADHD parts of the caudate nucleus, and cerebellum had lower functioning then people without ADHD.ADHD is overdiagnoised doesnt mean it isnt real

>current year argument
>'I'm older than you' argument

Opinion disregarded

And my issues are what?

That you think lgbt should be purged. You are closed minded. Closed mindedness is holding back the human race. Gays and trannies are not. I personally think people like you should be purged :).

> (You) #
>I'ts spelled composition you dumb fuck

I have a learning disability and I don't know why you feel the need to poke fun at it.

>uses term lgbtqdfrzxfuck
>thinks opinion has any merit
>is one of the reasons society is degrading.
Kill yourself, please.

Close mindedness towards self-mutilation isn't a bad thing.
Closed mindedness towards the thoughts and opinions of someone who won't seek medical help for a clearly medical issue is not a bad thing. In fact, it's a very good thing.
I bet you're one of those people who wants stds to be treated like the common cold.

Just please, literally, off yourself as soon as possible, you fucking abomination.

woah there, you seem mighty triggered

God damn these threads blow my mind. Go talk to a fucking doctor.

Again, not a single thing to refute my argument, just a mentally damaged person trying to justify why they won't seek medical help.
"Because I'm normal just like that woman over there. But first chop off my balls and turn my cock inside out while giving me massive amounts of female hormones which my body wouldn't produce under natural circumstances."

I only used the basic lgbt. Generally when people make fun of it like that they are making fun of the other letters that aren't lgbt. Lgbtqia etc etc. Because tbey don't belong in the lgbt thing.

Also it's a widely used and accepted term. Im not going to type out gays and trannies every time no matter what my stance dumbshit.

>homosexuality is a medical issue and doctors will help you with it.
They won't help them "cure" it. So what are you trying to say?

Also like i said before it doesnt hurt people and "curing it causes more harm than good"

You're walking in circles user. You should
>kys

So depressed people are retarded. Point is?

>But first chop off my balls and turn my cock inside out
Have you even been to a trap thread faggot?

germs
viruses

Point is being detarded is a real medical condition.

addiction is very real. youre fucking stupid op

if you can will yourself out in one or two days then maybe... im on suboxone and it would be over a month of non stop sweating, shitting, and hot cold flashes. you dont even know how bad i want to stop taking this shit. i hate everything about it but going down slowly is the only real answer

anorexia, claustrophobia, the fear of those holes or whatever the fuck, you're all faggots

>thinking anxiety and addiction aren't real
>not realizing they are related

gg no re

You can't "catch" cancer so it can't be a disease!