I been thinking how to kill yourself with a gun without making a mess...

I been thinking how to kill yourself with a gun without making a mess? I thought about using a plastic bag but the blood might rolled of and ruin my mom carpet I don't want my mom to clean up my blood

Just go outside and do it.

Jump off of a 20 story building onto your head.
If it's 19 or less, then there is a small chance you will survive and feel huge fucking pain and either wake up in the hospital or bleed to your death.

You're too fucking pussy to go through with it. If you're still living with your mom, I doubt you have any problems that are serious enough to make you consider suicide. Stop being a fag.

What this guy said.

If you shoot her first she won't have to clean anything anymore ever

Ive planned my suicide.
Never go through with it though

>Schedule a bunch of texts to people i know that care about me.
>"Im sorry that you are finding out this way. But I just killed myself ten minutes ago. There is nothing you could have done to help. Good bye."
>call 911
>"911 do you need police fire or medical?"
>"police and a coroner. My name is user Y. Mous. I live at blah blah. I'min the back yard and im going to commit suicide"
>hang up
>leave phone inside
>lock doors
>Go outside.
>lay down
>gun under chin
>pull trigger

You need a metal bucket, a .22lr gun, some phonebooks and duct tape. Put the bucket on your head, the phonebooks on top, take the tape and tape that shit nice and tight. Sit on a stool without a back support and shoot youtself from under your jaw in the head. You will fall over, the bucket and books will catch the bucket and the nasty stuff will flow right into the bucket.

You're worried about your mom's carpet, but not the fact that you're going to traumatize her for the rest of her life?

Catch the bullet*

My life is going great right now but If I do ever kill myself for some reason, I plan to go out like the shooters in Columbine.
>grab 1 or 2 close friends that hate themselves
>get dirt cheap guns and bombs
>unleash havoc upon school
>kill ourselves after we've done enough
Like I said, stuff is going great, so this won't be the case anytime soon.

just do it you whining faggot

Solution is simple, OP. Don't kill yourself.

Don't be a pussy. Figure out how to make it through life the same way the rest of us have to do. Things don't get better by ending your life.

Think of it this way if you kys
nothing of value is lost
if you dont
then the world is a shitter place

I long for a world without Op

As do we all

How about doing it outside maybe after a good raid by the pool?

You are all wankers posting in a spooderman thread

Just kill yaself you fucking faggot

shit dubs

Just go into the woods with a shotgun . quick and easy, blood will fertilize the greenery.

Nigger dubs ?

faggot dubs

Winnits infesting my arsehole plz helpz

Americans lol choosing between trump and clinton its hilarious

americans is an anagram of dumb

USA where it is illegal to marry ya daughter
but only if you married ya son a year before heuh heuh hehe haa

dubs dont lie

simple..
-go outside
-shoot self