What happens if Hillary dies before the election?

What happens if Hillary dies before the election?

Will that help or hurt Trump?

who cares, but it would definitivly stop killary

That would mean that the elections would be postponed and Obama would stay in office. The elections would resume once the Democrats pick another candidate. So yes, it would hurt Trump.

I don't give a shit, I'm voting for her. I love Hillary. I would suck her did if she had one.

Suck her wah???

No, elections would not be postponed. Per DNC rules, the person with the most votes after Clinton would become the nominee, i.e. Sanders. And the plebs would continue to vote for their team. The candidate doesn't matter.

The constitution does not allow for that. However, I think the major parties own, so to speak, their spots on the ticket, so they could replace her up to the last second.

>What happens if Hillary dies before the election?
Bernie or possibly Michelle Obama takes over as the Democratic Nominee

the world wins

>people just making up shit

DNC rules say that Bernie would be next in line.

-Hillary's out = win
-Sanders in, Trump loses = win
-Someone else in, Trump wins, GOP is over = win

All the bitch has to do is collapse at the debate

Lots of keks and good times.

/thread

they would blame pepe

Pepe memes become illegal

turn on tv. Wtf happen right now ?

Tfw you fuck up in the dow. Way to fail the dow closed Friday at 18,123 faggot

Having a respectable Democratic candidate would definitely hurt Trump. The lack of competition in the Democratic primaries and the fact that she's running against Trump is really the only reason she has gotten so far.

Trump wins and Makes America Great Again

Essentially we get real life bad end. Hilarious.

Def hurt if it happens now. Bernie or Biden would swoop in. With a huge wave of dumb people's emotions, they'd win the popular vote by ten points.

Agreed, Hillary is very little chance of winning. She will bomb in the debates.....

Biden would be a tough one

Oh, and how is the propagation of the rumor about her death, btw ?

did

You are garbage personified.

Hillary being sick hurts her. Hillary dying won't happen. If it does happen they will have a chance to put in a more likable candidate. If Bernie gets it he will destroy Trump. If the DNC decides to fuck Bernie over again i'm sure they'd still pick another crony that would be less disliked as Hillary. The only reason Trump is getting votes is because Hillary is so Terrible as is the reverse.