Do you think I could kick this guy's ass if I had to? He's the guy in the top pic 5'11" 180lbs...

Do you think I could kick this guy's ass if I had to? He's the guy in the top pic 5'11" 180lbs. I'm the guy on the bottom: 5'9" 170lbs. Just wondering if he started shit could I take him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It depends.
My advices is: punch hard, punch once and go to the head.
Are you ripped OP?

Haha, I'm 6'3 215lbs, I could kick both your ugly asses at the same time.

Stale pasta is stale.

Completely irrelevant.
Please die.

Yea i'm sure you're the strongest guy in the world, really confident that the 215lbs that make you up is nit 93% fat

OP is dead

As somebody who's been bloody on the floor a few times, and in turn left some people bloody on the floor, I can tell you that a lot of fights end with the first punch. Regardless of his greater height, if you get a good punch first he'll go down, and the same goes for you. If you actually head into full blown fight it'll be whoever wants to hurt the other more.

Although, if you're asking about pure physique, I think you look a hell of a lot stronger.

Also, nice hair.

The highest body fat percentage on Earth is that of the blue whale which has 50% body fat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_fat_percentage

The he better get to work if he's got more fat than a whale

Don't just punch him. Punch through him. Win Everytime.

Size regularly doesn't come into fights heres some things to take to mind
>Speed
>Strength
>The amount of hits you can take
>How far you are will to take it (i.e.From a punch to biting off his nose)

Thanks

Step 1.) Look at his ears.

depends on if you can fight not if your strong.

What's ears got to do with it?

He is taller and heavier than you, not much but it still gives him a small edge. Have you ever fought somebody before?

If you punch ears that hurts.

Yeah but not for a long time.

Whats the story? Why would he want to fight you?

Well he is always talking like a badass on Facebook. I don't think he would start shit but was just curious if he did. He says he punched out a skinhead once.