Sup Cred Forums , Got a good one for you here

Sup Cred Forums , Got a good one for you here.

Here we have Cody. Cody Leyva to be exact.

Cody here works in a nursing home and likes to slap, drop, hit, and do sexual assaults on the innocent old timers there. Most of them have Dementia so nobody believes them when they try to speak up.

Well, Mr. Leyva is such a dipshit fat fuck that he likes to record his assaults on the helpless elderly women to his phone and show it off to anyone who will watch.

You are full of shit , look into his eyes he wouldn't hurt a fly fuck off m8

fb dot com slash cody dot leyva

OP, where is the PROOF???

bump

He currently works at one of the 6 places listed on the left of his ugly ass mug. to get in touch with him his direct line is (eight.three.one.)two.zero.seven.-zero.two.nine.four.

Tried getting proof but he blocked me instead. Ive personally seen it, not that it matters to you faggots.

i think op is telling the truth

downloaded wifi texting. what should i say?

Sparky....The little cunt got me banned from Facebook now!!

does he have a bf, op?

what a pussy

How about you become his friend and get him to send you junk. Boom proof.

im not op, just interested

what?

I swear on my right nut this is the truth. Just call him a pill popping elder abuser. OR he used to worry about the state finding out. Could act like you're a detective, saying you have him on video stealing morphine from the back room(Which he admitted to me) and you've seen him abusing the patients with excessive force.

help

ask him questions about his gf. her name is sydney

yoooooooooo

ask for nudes

Like what? I'm a beta as fuck. I dont want to be a creep

first, ask him if he has a gf

I put this on everything, this fat fuck really does everything i've stated. He brags about it, like hes big shit.

okay

now we wait

i don't think he's going to respond. Is he at work right now? We might be waiting a while

i have no idea, im not op either lel

He is at work but he responded to me before he blocked me