Does it make you gay if you suck your own dick? Technically it's masterbation since it's your dick but regardless...

Does it make you gay if you suck your own dick? Technically it's masterbation since it's your dick but regardless, you just sucked dick...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZobqKSSGPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being gay makes you gay, you either like men or you don't.

You can suck your day all day and night, doesn't mean you wanna settle down with some bodybuilder and pump fuck his ass for the rest of your life.

So theoretically I can suck another mans dick and still be straight? I've never known a straight man to suck dick his or anyone's dick for that matter.

cause i can go i love you man i love you, brotherly...
but it aint gay until i fuck you
i love my dog but its not beastiality until i fuck it

But this isn't about love, it's about sucking dick.

oh yeah

I showed my wife this image and she literally started dry heaving.

> rip sides.

Kek

marilyn manson did once...

> When you achieve the 4th level of ascension and no longer need to seek physical pleasure from others

jim bean is so fucking gross

Anything is possible if you follow your dreams user.

You masturbate with your hand you fucking moron, how would your own mouth make it gay?

Is holding your dick while you pee gay? Is jerking off gay? It's your own fucking dick, you are not bisexual or gay until you crave another mans cock.

When was 15 i could do this, since then been too fat and no streching

/thread

Because once you get a taste of dick you may seek for more.

If sucking your own dick means you want to suck other men's dicks then fapping means you want to give other men hand jobs.

Gay? No. A little weird but definitely not gay.

No, because it's like a line between just a quick fap between putting the effort to shove your head through your legs and suck on your dick. Kinda just getting too far into it.

i think not, also can u do it op?

This. Jerking off with your hand is fine but using your mouth is another thing. It's like sharks when they taste human blood. They crave more

Nope. Just curious.

About 90% of people have oral herpes.

You can transmit herpes to the genitals through oral sex.

You can give yourself genital herpes by sucking your cock (or spitting on your cock).

don't suck your cock.

Whatever you say, closet homo. You will be giving hand jobs for money by the end of the week.

Wow I'm 1 in 10! Never had a cold sore in my life.

Thanks for the advice user. This advice will save me a sticky situation in the future.

maybe 90% of niggers in usa or niggers in general

Whatever -you- say, closet homo. You'll be sucking dicks for free by the end of the day

Sucking your own dick is more like having a dick in your mouth than getting a blowjob.

why would you want to?

being gay isn't a disease, you either are or you aren't.

no. it means you fucked yourself.

The fact your thinking about sucking cock whether its yours or not makes you gay.

I was just applying anons theory to an example. It could be anything from some guy wanting to be experimental to just craving dick after he sucked his own; hence turning him gay because he couldn't deny the fact that he sucked dick and liked it and or liked the feeling of a penis in his mouth.

Its all theoretical until it's put into practice user.

I sucked my cock many times when I was younger and flexible. I came in my mouth every time.

And I've never had any gay experience whatsoever.

It's just not gay to suck your cock. It's a matter of going for something that feels really good.

"Anybody who CAN suck his own cock, WILL."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZobqKSSGPw

But regardless you sucked dick. Doesn't having a sexual encounter with a penis make you gay?

Have you ever jerked off?

Doesn't having a sexual encounter with a penis make you gay?

Not gay OP. Sucking your own dick is the same thing as masturbation.

As long as you don't get pleasure from the SUCKING part, but actually getting pleasure of your dick feels, not mouth feels.

If it were to be gay, wouldn't that mean if you use your hand, that'd be like jerking off another dude?

See

but user that doesn't change the harsh reality that you've had a penis in your mouth.

My own penis, I've also had my own penis in my hand. NBD fam.