Hi Cred Forums. If I don't get into uni I think I'm going to kill myself...

Hi Cred Forums. If I don't get into uni I think I'm going to kill myself. I live in an African country so if no university qualifications no job shit life. No Im not a nigger and because of that it is hard for me to get I to uni. If I decide to end it I want it to work. Will there be any chance of surviving this. 45 hollow point behind my ear?

Put the Barrel in your mounth and point upwards or between the eyes.

I am scared of in my mouth. I have seen so many people fuck that one up and remove their noses and face but not die

or if you want an open coffin just point the barrel downwards at the base of your skull to sever your spinal chord

I don't care about my funeral man. I'll be dead who gives a fuck

.45 will do the job.

9mm can leave you alive even if it goes straight thru brain

anything smaller is a no-go

Ironically I loaded this particular round myself. It has the max safe amount of powder.

Don do ut. Move to straya and get a life in the outback m8

that's a fmj
not a hp faggot

You need a lot of money to get in if you come from africa. I was thinking of America because I am good with guns and could make a smith. But I am shit scared of the world man. to get where I am now took huge effort an so much pain.

I found your true problem. You're living in a third world continent. Gtfo that bitch, m8.

Hollow point cock head Sierra made

Getting into other countries in my position is next to impossible

Eh some advice when it comes to suicide. You can always aim diagonal from the throat so it would go straight through most of your brain. Trying to hit the brain stem is the best bet for true kill. Going straight from the side might leave you still kicking in certain cases.

hard time getting into university because you're WHITE?

are you living under fucking mugabe?
leave that shithole of a country m8
just leave
and have a better life in sane countries

There is a very, very low chance that a .45 round wouldn't kill you. Probably about a 5% chance if you astronomically fuck the shot up.

But

>inb4 white Knight

You really shouldn't do it. Obviously living on a continent that is mostly third world is going to be a shit life. Save up all you can and move to a different country, preferably the US.

If you're white and speak english, you'll have no problem here. It may be tough to get on your feet at first, but you can easily find yourself a halfway decent job and be able to afford to get yourself into a community college. If you're good at your major, you can move on to a proper university and land yourself a well-paying job where you can actually afford to pay off college debt and live comfortably.

Immigrants who move abroad for the sole reason to better their life and education typically work much, much harder towards their goals than your typical college dudebros who's parents pay their way through school, only for them to drink and do drugs for four years and flunk out.

Just look at all the indian/Asian immigrants who come here and become doctors/surgeons or whatever. They're success rate is much higher because they're coming from a shit hole with no opportunities in an attempt to better their life.

What?
Just apply for schools overseas
Don't let them know you're white and they'll accept you.

that's what following those directions would have done
>lol good try

Hope you don't make it and kill yourself, OP. Don't fag out like always!

Oh, and if you really want to kill yourself 100%, eat your gun and point it to the top of your head.
It'll go right through your brain stem and take a good portion of your brain with it.
Pretty much instant death guaranteed.
Shoot any other direction is possible you could live an actual retard the rest of your life.

since your killing you self can i have you keyboard

Following those directions would have done exactly that.
You don't aim for between the eyes, you aim for the brain stem, then you're good.

Dude it actually means a lot that you "white knighted". My family refuses to eave this place. My brother is making a killing as an actuary and my dad is happily retired. I think it would hurt them more if I just went to another country and left them (it feels more selfish than ending it)

Just kill yourself already

>moving
>more selfish then ending it

Which country do you live in OP?

My surname is unmistakably Mediterranean

Seriously. We are close and my mother I know would be hurt if i just fucked off for a better life. I think in a way more hurt than ending it.

South Africa where the kaffir has caused the demise of a once beautiful country

If I have a shot at a life that means something then no faggot

Ah I have quite a lot of friends from SA, who now live in the UK. All the whiteys hated it there.

Just do it, man. I haven't personally, but a really close friend of mine felt trapped in our town so he worked as much as he possibly could to save up money and high tailed it out of our little dead-end town. Moved to Colorado and found a room to rent, worked his ass off building decks and houses so he could pay his way through CC, switched majors a few times but is now going to university and is on the high road to becoming an architect.

Clearly not the best job in the world, but it's a good paying job and he's come a long way from a mopey, small-town pothead. He still works his ass off and goes to school.

Really anything is possible if you put everything you got into it.

Move to a white country

In the mouth, back of the throat pointing up. Will blow out the cerebral cortex. No choking on blood, no slow death. Just instant whoomp. Or just buy some nitrogen and a mask and do it that way.

I hate anime you cunt

why not just become a serial nigger killer? at least youll be having fun for a while instead of just killing yourself like a retard

I don't know how you could even think that. Killing yourself is just as equal in abandonment as moving, but if you move you actually have the option to live and do things. Is your mom that selfish, to spite you for persuing better options and to rather have you off yourself?

Spin it so he was abandoned by his white family who were missionaries for a year

I don't think so. this is just how i feel.

You're probably wrong then.

I guess. I am also scared of moving on my own tbh

You should try anyway. If you're thinking about killing yourself, then what are you risking to move? Don't be scared and especially stop making excuses. If you're afraid you have a reason to live, don't you?

I guess. Thanks man. I guess I will save that round for a nigger then.

Come to Ireland. If you work here for 5 years you get citenship and its easy to get into collage from there.

fuk sounds good

No problem man, I hope you have a good life.