Who the fuck has this?

Who the fuck has this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4VaY7xCmRE
youtube.com/watch?v=SUmy5lf-S5s
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do

fuckin lold, wheelie tards are the best.

This is why i dont care when i nog kills a cop. Good have to suffer for the bad. Its in all facets of society.

SJW spotted

dude in the wheelchair fights like a bitch

The cop was found not guilty for assault charges btw.. fuking murica.

Looks like the person on the wheelchair is resisting. Why can't people just cooperate. Seriously. If you did nothing wrong everything will work out just fine.

he ended up getting fired for trying to cover up another cop's sexual assault case

>a few cops so something bad so therefore all cops are bad
The same could be said for literally any group of people.

Head on back to 9gag, faggot.

>i nog

apple is getting more racist with every new launch.

Yeah... all people are scum...what's your fucking point

Woah edgy xdddddd

Not that guy. But the point was that scum exists on every level but the concentration with the densest levels of scum are police.

Then why single out cops for being scum? Your original point was implying that cops are awful people while regular citizens are not.
Are you stupid? Or are you just black?

>edgy
you might be more comfortable on a different site if you think that was ''edgy''.

just fuck off with it, it's extremely annoying.

Why didn't the guy just get out of the wheelchair and beat that cop's ass? Fucking dummy deserved getting his butt whooped.

Arguable. Blacks are way scummier than police on every level. They rape, steal, kill and attack way more than police ever have.

What is this? Wat i google?

whats the story behind this?

I just made that one comment.

a fucking goldburger!

youtube.com/watch?v=d4VaY7xCmRE

Thats exactly what he just said are we reading the same language?

There's a difference between niggaz and good honest hard working black people.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

old news, the wheelchair guy was a piece of shit anyway. Nothing to see here.

Fine then. Niggers are way scummier than police.

>Are you stupid? Or are you just black?
there is a difference?

>good honest hard working black people

Not me I don't have autism thanks

color blind cop thinks guy on a wheelchair is black. nothing interesting.

barack obama - working black man
some 'gangsta nigga' on the street - nigger

Except Obama isn't good, honest or hard working really. He was a shitty president and only got there because melanin.

American cops are a fucking joke.
Their training is basically the opposite of what it should be, focused entirely on self-service rather than public service.

Canada is a joke.
Terrible example of a model company.

>Good have to suffer for the bad.

I think the BLM are blowing it when they beatify Trayvon and claim that Michael Brown had his hands up or riot when a black cop kills a black car thief who pulls a gun on him.

Or when they claim an incarceration "problem" instead of a criminal problem.

The problem is we're living in a police state.
I think cops are assholes.
I think they joined up to beat people up.
I think they shout "STOP RESISTING!!" when people aren't resisting.
I think many of them deserve to die. After all, a free people are not subjected to violence w/o a trial.

In the future cops will be killed, but it won't be some stupid nigger blasting away at random cops-- it will be a quasi-judicial punishment against cops like in OPs vid after a non-gov't trial.

If found guilty the cop will be punished according to his crime: this could be death, banishment, corporal punishment, etc.

Results like this make my prediction inevitable.

Ok

the police are pretty brutal in russia, they killed their own children just to get to some chechen terrorists.

It's still shitty cherry picked photos, but at least Russia isn't as cucked as Canada

you know nothing about russia, isnt you?

wow, it's almost like anyone could Google specific results in order to cherry pick images. Look at this photo I found! I guess that means all cops are really nice white guys who help the homeless am I right?

Didn't claim I did, my friend. Don't have to know much about it to know that Canada is a laughing stock that is getting shat on by multiculturalism.

That argument doesn't apply for groups of people that have a barrier to entry.
If a trained police force is infested with scum then there is something wrong with both the training process and accountability.

Canada is considerably whiter than America and doesn't have a black head of state.
You're in no position to preach about multiculturalism

>implying I'm American

their are plenty of "good" cops, problem is they stay silent and protect the "bad" cops - its systematic. Now the bad cops then proceed to give all cops a bad name, and the bad cops procced to be really fucked up with impunity

Finally, an argument that isn't shit cherry picking or ad hominem.

anybody got sauce on this?

>black man acting intelligent and discucing a topic with dignity
>NEVER

Prove me wrong

Prof that women shouldn't have rights same a noggers

If a cop is doing something illegal and other cops know about it but don't do anything about it none of them are good cops. None of them are doing their job correctly.

The people covering for the cops probably aren't as bad morally as the people actively being shitbags, but everyone involved is a bad cop.

Not to mention, if my buddy did something illegal and I covered it up for him, I most likely would be considered to be doing something illegal by covering up for him.

The only good cops are the ones who will actually rat out bad cops for their shitty behavior, and they're few and far between.

smh tbh fam

smh tbh fam

>None of them are doing their job correctly.
Yeah, no. READ: Mob Mentality.
Why would your new partner have your back in the field when you just ratted on y our last partner?
Career suicide.
Has been since the mid 30's

How about we give you all our niggers then see how quick things change in your shitty country

Damn, cuts out right when the girl realizes she's going to prison for (attempted) murder

>google.com
>canada military saves any country
0 RESULTS
Have your faggy water fight, while REAL criminals are breaking laws behind your back while you're having "fun"

Corruption among American police isn't especially common. The problem is their training.
They are trained to completely control a situation and keep their own comfort and safety at the forefront, this is self service. They also have a lot of leeway regarding what they can do in order to control a situation and make dure they feel comfy.
What police should do is public service.

They got refugees so they'll change their tune in a couple years

What country did the American military save?

youtube.com/watch?v=SUmy5lf-S5s

We got a handful of almost entirely women, children, and families, spread out across a large country. We won't have a mass terrorism problem like that of France.

when a cop does something bad other cops will protect them regardless of the circumstances because the cops are pretty much the same as an organized government funded protection mafia protection racket, and are literally trained and organized in such a fashion as to put their own interests and their own safety ahead of even the populace that they're charged to protect

ask yourself why assaulting a police officer is a completely different charge than regular assault and why it's totally acceptable for them to shoot you dead if you threaten them in any way, while they'd be expected to tase you or beat you with a club if they found you in a confrontation with another citizen

I AM ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR SAFE SPACE, I WILL NOT ENTER IT WITHOUT PERMISSION.BUT WOULD YOU PLEASE LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPON AND RELEASE THAT LITTLER GIRL YOU HAVE ACQUIRED,IM NOT SAYING YOU KIDNAPPED HER, AND IM NOT SAYING IM GOING TO VIOLATE HER SAFE PLACE EITHER. BUT MY BOSS TOLD ME I NEED TO SOLVE THIS SITUATION

yeah
Fucking no cunt
thats how people get murdered.
Taking action to "hold the field" is exactly what needs to happen. Its how people live

actually in canada the police sometimes do things like pick up homeless people and drive them to the edge of town to die in the snow during the winter

or they'll show up for a domestic violence or rape complaint and be like "well there's not enough evidence nothing we can do"

after arriving there 30 minutes late when the suspect is long gone

Literally every one of them.
Red Cross relive aid
Disaster Relief aid
Military installations(not the ones we own, but the ones you require our tech to even hold down)

Military Industrial Complex
Globalization
Please read up on relevant terms before you open your welfare mouth

Your move faggot

>need crack dont have a dealer.
become a cop
genius

no

No one is talking about situations where a cop is arresting a suspected kidnapper. We are talking about everyday situations like traffic stops or domestic calls.

>That's how people get murdered

Yes, this is why we consider police to be brave and call them heroes. The reality though is that being a roofer or fisherman is more dangerous than being a cop. If you aren't willing to assume some risk in being a cop then you shouldn't be one.

Yes, but in doing this many of them commit crimes which are hand waved away. The system is set up that way on purpose. Ignorance isn't really an excuse. If you could use ignorance towards the law as a defense for your innocence a lot more people would get away with doing illegal shit.

Plus, even if a cop did do something illegal solely because he wasn't trained well cops who know better still cover it up and nobody involved in the training is ever reprimanded.
I'm not saying that they don't have a good reason for not ratting them out. But that doesn't change the fact that they're shitty at their job. Their job is to arrest criminals and they actively work with them. That's being pretty shitty at your job.

He's also half white, raised completely by his white side and educated by white institutions
People always seem to forget this for some reason...

Those are Indians, not people.

Canada doesn't have are problems you fucking libcuck apologists. You cannot compare the two

indians are just niggers of the north who don't have guns

where is the source of that? i think this true, but i need some stat.

Cred Forums is a Morals Free Zone xD things that are bad? We actually like them here, and we're not scared to use bad words like NIGGER XDDD enter at your own risk, normies!

seriously kill yourself you fucking lunatic

Honestly you probably won't get shot in canada but you'll still get robbed, beaten, raped or stabbed. Your kids will still probably get pressured into drugs and gangraped in a van somewhere or something. There are still meth heads and crack heads and shit police who do fuck all to stop it.

Canada is as sick as any country.

I'm sorry but the cops in Russia will fuck your asshole in half, I've been there - they do not take shit

I'm confused, do you honestly believe that Canada doesn't have disaster relief programs or public charities like the red cross?

And what alternative do you suggest?

I personally, would love for there to be no law enforcement. All the women in your family would be on the pipe and working for next to nothing, and I'd be able to rape all you non-zyzz normies with my feminine penis. But I don't think you'd like that very much. I know you millenials like to whine a lot, but I think we both know you're content with crims having to have at least some degree of covert behaviour.

/thread

He wasn't implying you're American, he was implying your a libcuck apologist

I've been pulled over recently my tail light was out. Cop saw the gamestop bag in the passenger seat and asked what I got. We spent 30 minutes on the side of the road talking about games. Found a new bro to game with and one who can remove someone from my property legally if they start shit.

The pictures are just memery, they obviously do not mean anything substantial.
But, American police recruiting, training, and the idea of the blue shield, are not working.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Again, Canadian, you're more than welcome to our niggers. Your country would be in flames in a fortnight

before she put her ass to the ground the other teen was chomping at her neck like a mf

Keep all the Hispanics, all the white trash and every other minority, just remove the blacks and our violent crime rates would plummet. I'm afraid you just cannot relate to our problems, Canadian

That's definitely true, blacks are a real problem in the states, but even in areas where there are no blacks, the police training is still counterintuitive.

Yeah this is the minority of people where we are from while for you this is the majority you can take all our limo wristed faggots while we take the few actual men you have along while your attractive women those are two things you obviously don't want more need

Make it mandatory for every citizen who is capable of holding and using a firearm properly to be trained in their usage and maintenance by the age of 13, force them to acquire a license and carry it at all times in order to have the privilege of being out past curfew and being considered a full fledged adult citizen with the right to vote and move about without guardian supervision. Every person is required to enter the military at 15 years of age and undergo training for 1-3 years until they make passable grades in marksmanship, self-defense, first-aid, and conflict resolution/arrest procedures. Regular education would then resume and be finished at the age of 18-21, dependent entirely on capability.

Everyone would have a gun, everyone would technically be a police officer, and emergency response teams would be something more like heavily armed paramedics or actual career military personnel.

that picture pisses me off. the militarization of the police had more to do with surplus military weaponry being given to local police, and the fear of terrorism post 9-11. Police depts get to pretend they are all bad ass and run around with fucking combat gear.

pic related, I've seen this fucking thing on the streets here in phx.

1.9% of Canadians identify as lgt, 1.8% of Americans.
So no

Also, I have never met a male homosexual or tranny. We keep ours in containment zones like Toronto.

and people say the muslims are the ones pretending to understand civilized society.

As a white trash loser I know this better than most. I've been tossed around by the pigs more than once, but I'm trying to escape the lifestyle which is something most nigs don't seem to understand as the guilt ridden libcucks have taught them blame is better than accountibility

It was a drastic move but the situation was drastic. They knew what they were dealing with though. U know too now.

>force them to acquire a license and carry it at all times

And who would force them to do this? A policy enforcing agency, like a police force?

So edgy you're coming of as an actual retard. You're idea rests on the presumption that people aren't corrupt, whilst arguing that it is necessary because of corrupt people. Underage b&, grow up youngson.

240 years later and britcuckistanis still mad about getting absolutely btfo

literally everyone else in the country. the entire country would technically be militarized, every single person who wasn't literally crippled.

also;
>You're idea rests on the presumption that people aren't corrupt
I'm saying let them be corrupt and let people who aren't corrupt have the right to shoot them to death at their own discretion. It would be reviewed on a case by case basis of course, but it would be allowed if the people vote that it was justified.

People that have a vested interest in crime are far more organised in their ability to commit a crime than people who simply want to go about their day are in preventing it.

>uses proper English spelling

No
And the attempt to take Canada in 1775 failed.

Yes, for some reason Americans have a problem with the letter "u," they often mix up "re" and "er," and randomly throw "z" in place of "s."

Yeah, what a dickhead. It's whitre, not whiter.

again, murder itself would not explicitly be a "crime", what I'm talking about is returning to the individual their right to self-defense and the resolution of their own conflicts.

You could do drugs, and sell drugs, and rape children, but if someone shot you for it, and killed you, as long as everyone else nodded and said "all worked out for the best now that he's gone" then that would be fine. The deterrent would be the fact that literally any person at any time could decide it was appropriate to end your life, and the only defense you could have was ending theirs first.

Sure the bodies would pile up, but that's just a bonus. that's just fun.

Much the same as Canadians and Brits have a problem with innovation and work ethic and beatin' the fuck out of a nigga

>Trying this hard to fit into le Cred Forumstard community xD

the only cucknadians we relevant

Also, does anyone have this image in HD? I've wanted it for a while.

I don't really like fitting in, least of all here. It makes my skin itchy.

Well, aren't you just a courageous free spirit!
Tell us more of your bravery!
How many genders are you?

I'm a guy