Hey Cred Forums, what's your excuse for being a virgin?

Hey Cred Forums, what's your excuse for being a virgin?
Mine:
>Be me
>Be 26
>Longest relationship to this day has only been 2 months
>The rest die out in less than a week
>Dated over 60 girls from sophomore year of high school to now
>Always end up getting left for another dude
>None of them have even expressed slight attraction in me
>Makes me feel repulsive
>Why even date a guy if youre not attracted to him, rite?
>Approaching my 30s on the 27th of july, 2020
>Afraid if I don't lose it by then, my only hope would be to fuck a hooker

Tell me your story, Cred Forumsros...
>pic related, my last GF

Sorry bro, but at 26, its already too late. You fucked up.

I'm not a virgin. Let me help you

Quit being a whiny bitch
Go learn how to ride a motorcycle
Get some good gear
Ride up, tell bitch to hold on

I swear it's chick attractant

Probably due to my insecurity of being short and having an average/to small sized penis.

Zak?

Story time
>Be me
>Work for my dad
>Dad focused on work
>Never get a chance to meet girls
>tfw I'm Rick Harrison and THIS is my Pawn shop

she had good taste in music OP...

No doubt, one of the reasons i fell in love with her so fast. it was a month and a half and she found this skinny ass emo dude.

If you can't seal the deal with little miss daddy issues that you posted just accept your wizard status.

Who is the girl?

When I was 17 I had lung surgery. That was in 2009.
>Got infection
>Infection fucked my nerves
>7 years later still deal with crippling nerve pain
>5.5 of the 7 years since 2009 I've been disabled.
>in 2014 I got pneumonia;it triggered my nerves that are fked from surgery
>at start of this year I could barely walk up a set of stairs
>Took me from January->Now to get healthy enough to go to college
>Full time honors student again
>Have met tons of new friends since it being first semester back
>Working on getting back in shape

I might be a virgin at 23, but I am not going to be one long. I am determined to get back to living a (somewhat) normal life

like I said, my last GF, five years younger than me lol

i never leave the house, well except for work.
Works hasn't bought me close to girls.

Im also charmless, not funny, chubby and I speak poorly too.

duuuude just wait 4 more years and get a wizard

you have hope kid, this is coming from hopeless OP

At least be proud you get to start relationships witht them, I can't even get to that starting point, EVEN WITH GIRLS BEING ATTRACTED TO ME

Yeah. I've been outside the social bubble so coming back it in.. it has been interesting. Millennials are a very interesting bunch. Super kind. Very "interesting" views. The girls wear next to nothing clothes wise. I am still trying to get used to that. It's practically half naked women everywhere on campus.

Luckily I've got reasonably good social skills and do exceptionally well in school. still don't know how to deal w/ age gap though if I want to date someone :o

coming back in* I need to proof read.

if that is your ex and you didn't get blown on the first night you must be really fucking retarded

if she's over 18, age is only a number. Got any tips on being social, maybe something that others tend to not do?

I am not so desperate to lose my virginity. TBH. I get enough attention from girls. I'm reasonably tall and okay looking.

Socially? I don't know. Either you can be sociable or you can't. I'm introverted as fuck.. but I kind've just let shit happen. I also have a very unique perspective after all my health issues.

rent a hooker

Are you counting going on one date with having dated someone? How do you date 60 people and not fuck?

I'll fuck ya.

honestly i would fuck a dude at this point, gimme the deets

>dated 60 girls
>not fucked one of them
I think i know why they keep dumping you, user

You're not screwed at all. You're doing the right stuff and it will happen eventually, Im sure.

I'm bisexual but virgin with girls, but in fairness its not because I'm unfuckable, I just don't like the idea of fucking someone I don't know and like (was in a relationship with a fem boy from 16-21), and I rarely meet a girl who captures me in that way. I just think it's an issue of finding someone on the same wavelength.

I have that shirt
Death is some good shite

from what it sounds like i just need to get out of Reading, PA. only puerto ricans and blacks here. look at the wrong person the wrong way and get your cock shot off.

when you want to contribute, but you can't relate to the thread.

thnx 4 teh bump m9 lol xD!!!

> yo dawg das my she

Niggers gonna nig

>Most of the ~60 relationships die out within a week
>None of them express attraction
>Always end up getting left for another dude.
Sounds like you're attracted to a particular kind of girl... and your image supports this theory.

dude, you may be on to something..
hang on i gotta sit back and think for a bit, ill still be here and watching, just maybe not posting

You have had the chance with 60 woman and never fucked any of them, yet you blame the girls for not fucking you. It is defiantly something you are doing wrong.