Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them - continued

Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them - continued.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clkLwiC1VTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

left or right?

testing this webm shite, girl in purple should be the one on the left

Where's dude with hot cousin

Girl on left?

S4S?

wwyd?

what happens to these two whores?

Would tit fuck and cum all over her face and tits she would not be allowed to clean it off.

Hnnng this lips are amazong I would make her deep throat me until I cam all over her face.more???

what would you do to pasha?

Id let the blonde ride my dick while I ate out the other. Eventually bend them both over and fuck them from behind. Going back and forth getting a feel for both their pussies. Id have them fight over gets my load in the face

Trying to start a "no strings attatched, fuck whenever" situation with this girl. Any tips? Also do what one does ITT.

She could squat right onto my cock I would use her ass and cunt hard making her moan with each time she comes down on my cock I would make her blow me after and I would cum all over her face.

she's pretty ugly, so it shouldn't be too hard

would do right.
u would be retarded if you wouldnt want to pound that ass, so im going doggy on this bitch.
all ass no rubber, will fuck her asshole skinless.
will fuck her till she bleeds and she begs me to stop.
will then turn her around and make her beg for her daddy to cum all over her little cumslut face.

post moar

so thicc
would let her ride me all night long and to finish it all off i would make her play with my cum and swallow that shit.

got more in those heels?

Blonde slut from my schools drama club.

Would tit fuck her and cum all over her face.

want to see this cute thing gagging on a cock. hold her hair back and fuck her mouth til I cum in her throat

Oh they already have cum on their backs looms like I'll add to it. I would jerk it to their asses and cum over both their backs.

is that a nigger's ghost?

It's night time. She dozed off on a bench in the park. Come up to her while she's sleeping and touch her very gently so she doesn't wake up. Slowly work my hand into her pants and start to probe my fingers at her pussy. She stirs but still doesn't open her eyes. Slowly finger her until she is noticeably enjoying it, even if she isn't awake. pull my dick out when I feel her cum on my hand and put it up to her lips. Her whore instinct kicks in and she sucks on me until I bust down her throat. Then I leave her there, soaking wet with cum dribbling out her mouth.

Everybody always goes for the titty fuck..

The most autistic faggot thread ever

whore instinct triggered

nah, just the little sister on the right when she was underage. still had a hell of an arse though

I don't see her face so I can't say lips because I can't see if there full or dull I would bend her over and fuck her tight ass and cunt but agian finish with the tit fuck and cover her face.

anyone?

Lips

Her dinner would be my cum as I eat my food she would be under the table sucking me off with that lovely mouth I would cum down her throatmany times before I'm done eating my super.

i figured. booty looks bangin.

Oh ya would definitely face fuck hard I would cover her tits in cum and make her lick it up.

Tit fuck her and throat fuck her eventually covering her face and tits in cum.

The fact that she would hate every minute of that turns me on even moar

she has a man's face. must be my advanced age, since every time I see a person's face, it reminds me of another face I have seen in the past, in this case, a dude.

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 9 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

She hates sucking dick? And swallowing cum? Well to bad for her I will force her to like it or I'm leaving her to the homeless to fuck. I would love to feel my cock in her ass I bet she only takes it in her cunt so her ass must be tight as hell I would make her squirm and scream as I use her ass then cover her face and tits agian later making her clean it up agian with her tougne

Pls keep going..

holly's arse (in the middle) in action

Her Ass is completely fresh and unused.. you could break her in

Oh god she looks so hot like that. I would make her blow me and I would cum all over her face and onto the parts of her tits that are exposed I would tell her not to clean it and every time I feel like it I would use her mouth and add to the cum we would go out later to a Mall or something aND I would make her walk all around if we are told to leave I would cake her face with more cum and make her walk up and down a busy street with lots of people on it.

damn. looks like the kind of girl you see on the street and remember for a lifetime.

looks good for a quickie behind a dumpster in an alley in ny

I'd make her shave her cunt so it's nice and smooth and fuck her ass one more time stretching her even farther then before she hates every second of it but if she doesn't do as I say the homeless get to use her. As I pump in and out I start to slap her ass hard she begs me to stop but all I do is grab her hair and pull her closer and choke her as I use her ass. I would fill her ass with cum over and over agian making her get used to the feeling of a thick cock in her I would let you try her ass out and while you force yourself into her ass I'll use her face and cum down her throat over and over agian .

would love to throw her into a van, driver her out to a remote location and violate all of her holes. The thought of rocking the vehicle while she screams is going to keep me company tonight.

walk in, see caitlin with her knickers down, what do?

youtube.com/watch?v=clkLwiC1VTI

Her cunt once it's shaved..
(From cellphone video she made of fucking herself)

Would fuck that ass and cum in her cunt.

How you know girl? And y don't show face? I would tie her down onto a bed and call some friends over we would do s train on her each of us ither filling her with cum or cuming on her. She would hate every minute of it us using her ass cunt and face but we wouldn't care because all she is is a fuck toy for us

What's her chest and face like?

I'd love to tie her up, get a ring gag in her and then use her throat as a fleshlight

Could I watch? I would tape it..

Hnnng better then thought I would not keep this slut to myself although her mouth is mine I would share her body with you I would face fuck her while you use her cunt and then I would fuck her ass haile you pumped your cock harder into her cunt I would cum all over her face and tits while you filled her cunt or ass.

More

U can join in well let you fill her cunt while we cover her in cum

would fk so hard
link her ig

What's her FB? Or post moar

left or right?

I'd rather call dibs on her ass

Cred ForumsCjP8k

Fap hard to her

what this dude said
gonna need that ig

Post tons of right! She is so hot

what link is that to?

Imgur

I would have sex with her.

wwyd?

U cam fuck her wherever but her mouth. Her mouth is mine for me yo use anf cum all over her face with

The 25 year old grad student teaching my calculus class, what would you do?

thanks fam

God damn!!!! Would love to grab those hips while I rail her from behind

Make lefty take my cock I'm her mouth. And cum all over her face

u got her ig though?

If only this guy could drop a link like this! :)

Chill Pablo

We could spit roast her... she'd try to beg, but with your cock in her mouth 'll she'd manage would be muffled moans..

what would you do to this bit tit slut?

she has decent tits too

I would use her mouth and throat fuck her hard while you use her ass we could take turns using her face and ass/cunt I could also use her cunt while you use her ass I bet she'd be livid and hate every second know that she's being use as a toy.

Lovely mouth no doubt made for sucking my cock until I cum all over her face and tits.

She'd hate dp so much..

We could stretch her ass further by both going into her tight ass and fucking her but that would be up to you while I use her mouth your decision if we make her ass wide or not. Also loving these gifs hope you have more.

emily loves being facefucked

You know it..
Hope you save and fap..

I love that she's our little webslut and doesn't even know it..

She deserves it just look at that mouth begging for a cock in it. I would use her mouth throat fucking her roughly as you start to use her cunt stretchingher wide I would cover her face in cum as u fill her with cum.

More

Imagine her finding this and getting turned on by it. I would push myself into her tight ass as you do the same she's trying to stop us but it's to late now as we both enter her ass and start thrusting in and out like she's just a toy for us I would pull out and cum on her tits while you fill her cunt. Imagine her on her knees with tears rolling down her face after us stretching her ass wide with my cock in her mouth and cum all over her face and tits.

More of those tits in a swimsuit?

What would you do to her?

God damn, I'd love to play with those tits while she sucked me off

wwyd to both

any fap thoughts?

Yer ass is stretched wide now and her face is being used by me should we stretch her cunt wide now and both fill her with our cum? Or should we make her take 2 cocks in her mouth and cover her face and tits more?

My wife

thats cool she could suck your cock and still keep one eye on the door for her parents.

Nice tits lovely face I would tit fuck her and them use her mouth and cum all over her face.

Watching her deepthroating me while she looks up with her watering eyes

fuck her until she isn't cross-eyed anymore

Face and tits.

Jesus Christ, Man the Harpoons

They would have to Share my cock licking and sucking on it while you fuck them from behind I would cover both their faces in cum over and over agian until you fill one of them with cum

what would you do to ally?

Front pic of her

make her put her back brace back on

We would both stuff her face with our cocks making her take both at the same time she would choke and gag and cry from the pain of having t
2 cocks in her lovely mouth we would cover her face and tits with cum and then make her lay back for us to stretch her cunt wider (you say how where gonna stretch her cunt)

Slam her face into wall. Fuck her unconcious body. Cum on her back

I think you've earned seeing her face.. u want?

Anybody like?

Wouldn't mind if she wound up less than alive when you're done with her

>implying there's a woman in the work Cred Forums wouldn't fuck

She's sunbathing in public and I pull my cock out and she sees it she knows that when she sees my cock to open her mouth so she does and she starts to blow me as I start to face fuck her you come over and I let you fuck her cunt peoplease are watching as I use her mouth and cover her face and tits in cum multiple times.

Yus

fuck, i wanna hold her hand

def looks like a freak. in a good way.

Oh god her face is great would definitely face fuck and cover in cum. You still need to say what where gonna do to stretch her cunt

My cock would turn red because of that lipstick I would cover her face on my cum and let you fuck her cunt and fill her with your cum.

no one interested anymore?

Wwyd to the three of them? Got more of all of them if there's any interest

Soz not intrest ed in them

She's waiting

dat girl on the left tho

I would make her blow me deep throatin my cock and when I cum I would get it all over her braces she and face u would tell her to leave it and I would face fuck her agian and agian until her face is coverd in my cum. I would let you fuck her from behind of course cause she looks like she has to be shared

That's a great one but how would we stretch her cunt?

Wwyd?

Went to hs with her

fuck, i'd marry her

I would sex with her

Nothing

Wow her mouth is already open for my cock I would face fuck her and cover her face.
Those lips are great I would make her blow me and let her take her time and then I would grab the back of her head and force my cock as deep as I can go and fill her throat and mouth with my cum.

Bet she got gangbanged by the football team

this one's better

The one on the left. Wwyd?

Wwyd

Probably. Shes a rich slut

That would be her face as i face roughly face fuck her making her gag and choke on my cock until I cum all over her face

Mmm, I'd love to hatefuck her then, I'm sure she gives great head

She keeps fit

Would lay her down and fuck her cunt in front of you and then tit fuck her and face fuck he r as you use her cunt or ass her mouth would be mine and I would cover her tits and face with my cum.

Look at those lips of course she does I would love to use her mouth while you fucked her from behind

Wwyd

jo has nice wide hips if you want to use her other holes

You could use her cunt and ass while I make her choke on my cock.

Nothing. Shes ugly as hell

Would feel great pounding that from behind, every thrust inside of her pushes her towards sucking your dick, any more of her?

new thread

She's built like my wife. Niiice.