What would it take to get you to drink someone else's cum?

What would it take to get you to drink someone else's cum?

a glass of somone else's cum

this

/Thread

Complete domination.

Gotta be easier than drinking my own

a glass of someone else's cum

Fully filled glass: £10,000
Just a regular amount of cum: £1,000

The only things I wouldn't do for money is kill/injure/rape/have sex with a family member or someone under the age of 13.

As long as I am at least a little horny I'd probably do it. It'd be easier if there was a cute girl there encouraging it and I watched him cum.

There's only one way I'd drink someone else's cum. And that would be delicious black cock cum. Yummy.

About three fiddy

Jesus Christ you're a degenerate motherfucker. Where did things go wrong, user?

mindswap with a girl that is about to drink my cum.
switch right back before the cum reaches her tongue.

I'd kill somebody I don't give a fuck

Looks yummy, right?

Yeah I'd kill an elderly woman crying over her dead husband's grave with a pencil for £5,000 as long as I got away with it.

Yes I most certainly am, you don't know the half of it. When I was conceived.

It depends on the guy. I'd blow a cute teen, trap...for $2k. Much less if I was really horny and up for it.

An old fat fuck...my price would go way up. For $50k I'd do it.

Well at least you're proud of it I guess. Self loathing cucks are the worst.

A kilo of gold a week for the rest of my life, provided it is disease free.

If I was being honest I'd do it for free of there was a tasty looking foreskin and I get to suck it out.

Complete elimination of my debt and a lifetime supply of 98% pure cocaine.

What do I need to guzzle cum?

At least a glass of cum worth guzzling.

More importantly I'd be willing to entertain other cum, especially since it seems that would thrill the common poster.

Easy thrillz, dawg.

What? How does that even work?
Bunch of straight guys in here saying they'd do it for £1,000, and here's you, a faggot who would milk a foreskin for free asking for fucking (say you live another 50 years) £65,000,000.

Why not 99%?

Of course, everyone has their own degenerate thing they like to indulge in from time to time.

Sauce?

No

Why not?

i have a black for for u lets hook up

I'd rather have it straight from the tap.

I'm not a cuck, a faggot or a nigger, and cuckoldry is disgusting. I was just saying at least the dude's proud of himself, because most cucks are self loathing, and that is worse than cuckoldry. It's like I want to kill them to put them out of their misery.

This. But only if I can suck that beautiful cock like in OP's pic to make it cum.

nothing really, i actually like the taste of cum

1000 of your earth dollars

be a really sexy trap,
real life traps are hideous though,

For them to say "hey, want to drink my cum?"

do dogs count? i suck off our GSD like twice per week. dunno if i'd touch human cum though

Glass of cum - 5k USD
Suck dick for the cum 10k USD

nothing cuz im not a faggot

You are a fucking faggot. If I had the chance I would do all of those things.

Cum tastes great. Don't be such a faggot about it.

A sufficient amount of dollars that is proportional to the amount of come I'm chugging. I'm not above getting dollars.

Why do I need a glass when I can get it straight from the source

Id need it to be in my wife's pussy

/thread

To be a straight hetero woman. Since I'm a straight hetero male, that's against the laws of nature.

So you're saying it isn't enough for you to be a cumguzzling faggot, you also want to be a cuck?

that haircut

If she's hot enough

One billion dollars

No I'm a swinger. And it isn't for you to judge. I would need it to be in her pussy for me to drink it. End of story

>this

Go back to tumblr dickhead

AIDS test and $100,000 American Dollars

Kek