Anons, i'm trying to kill myself, i lit two barbecues in the bathroom it's hot as fuck here, will it work?

anons, i'm trying to kill myself, i lit two barbecues in the bathroom it's hot as fuck here, will it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gj5aY2joCC4
tineye.com/search/5bce9ecd6e6d4169e81fc798fa11a00e023048bf/?pluginver=firefox-1.2.2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cook me some sausages pls

Assuming it is relatively well sealed then you will eventually die of CO poisoning. Still seems like a somewhat uncomfortable way to die though.

kek

he'll sleep away and dies....

yes, it's well sealed, but it's really hot, the objective is make me faint?

It worked to kill countless Sims characters for me. Since Sims is most realistic it will work.

theme music
youtube.com/watch?v=gj5aY2joCC4

Sweety please don't do it

you will die a very calm way, you will pass out anytime in like 10/20 min

Fuck the fire, yolo

>cause basically inject poisoned oxigen on your every single muscle looks a good way to die, no pain at all

Why? What's your reason?

but why user? tell us why?

why dont you go robb a bank instead you stupid retard

What you really want is for the charcoal to smoulder rather than burn, incomplete combustion is what creates CO. Some sort of metal cover on top would help with that and also make it not so hot (infrared radiation from the flames heats you up a lot)

Time Stamp or isn't happening.

hope youre cooking some steaks incase it doesnt work

>but it's really hot
afaik the most CO is produced AFTER the fire. When the coal is glowing to ashes.
I dont think, your attempt will succeed.

Better luck next time, user.

>lit two barbecues in the bathroom
this site is a fucking treasure

pour bleach on it.

lies

simple reverse image shows youre a faggot

>living
>2016
I hope you're not doing it
this calms me, thank you, user, if i stop answer you guys know what happened
i dont have any reasons to live, my life it's just shit, shit, and more shit

Pic of BBQ on head will do.

That's the end of this thread. Bye.

guys i'm feeling dizzy, it's working?

make sure you do it naked smeared in lipstick

Nah that's just your joy at reeling in a few tards.

Time Stamp. If you can take a photo of bbq on head then you can take a photo of time stamp.

I think your life will get OK very soon. Just get some distance from your everyday life and do some traveling

its all good user, you know you can always change it right? its never to late, only when you feel sleepy you wont ever wake back uo again

Heaven is real.
I hope you've been a good boy.

no you need to smoke a couple cigarettes to get the full effect. Op leave and get a cig then come back. Don't put out the fire, it'll still be burning when you get back,

read this, hope it makes you feel any better. not a troll or anything

Absolutely 100% guaranteed way to die is H2S poisoning. Similarly well sealed room or a car is required.
You mix lime sulfur and muriatic acid = deadly H2S gas. At the concentrations produced 2-3 breaths will kill you.
Look up detergent suicide.

put the fires out, and let it smolder. More black smoke = more CO, less CO2. CO2 will make you gag and choke, CO is odorless and what actually kills you.

are you sure?
you don't want to leave us your last words?
share it with us, if you do it speak with us before leaving. Also user shared a gold music here.
Live this moment.

lul

Almost got dead from that once when my chimney collapsed. It's painless and pretty comfortable. You get sleepy and pass out without really realizing it.

you have to pee on the fire to release the ammoniums

If youre reading this, than probably it is not working.

OP's Last words '' ayye lmao'' - mr ailen face picure

After this, there's literally nothing.
No afterlife, no heaven, no conscious mind that somehow floats around waiting to occupy another vessel, no chance of you ever being "alive" in another dimension or some other shit.
There is nothing. Literally nothing.
You wouldn't even be able to comprehend the fact that there wouldn't be anything, because there is nothing of you that's even able to.

Soooo, just do something with this life. Whatever. Anything is better than closing the laptop forever.

This! The charcoal needs the smoulder. If there is a flame it's mainly producing CO2.

why can't any of these fuckers try to fuck shit up on their way out?

Sure as fuck hope he doesn't have the clown picture laying around.

i dont have money to travells
life is shit, user
are you kidding with me, right?
i make the lasts words of van gogh my words:
"the sadness will last forever"
i'm feeling very very dizzy, idk if i'm going answer more

OP, i am going to smoulder your anal cavities with my poopdick and smear semen all over your lower back you facking phaggot

OP is a lying faggot.

Be a man, and actually kys

why lul

You don't need money to travel. Go outside and start walking. Beg for food when you get hungry. At the very worst you'll just die, which is what you were going to do anyway.

leave one part of this gay earth to visit another. yeah no thanks you can have it

Abandon thread! Abandon thread!

DONT DO IT!!!
THIS CREATES MUSTARD GAS AND WILL SERIOUSLY HARM YOU OP!!

Skype sex babe?

i legit hate that shotgunname

Fucking faggot

op is a lier

tiny eye: 0 found
tineye.com/search/5bce9ecd6e6d4169e81fc798fa11a00e023048bf/?pluginver=firefox-1.2.2

You're supposed to CHANGE your life, not end it, dumbshit!

gg

Lol, pleb. Tin eye sucks. Google reverse image search is far superior.

delet dis

That's what i see, i found results with google. but the fuck i don't like in my heart to havo to use gogole.

Can confirm

drink alot of hard liqour then fill the tub with warm water and enjoy your last bit a of life with the bbq going! you will either drown after you passout or die from lack of oxygen while ur passed out due to carbon