Is it still possible in this day and age to order a Russian bride?

Is it still possible in this day and age to order a Russian bride?

Yes.
You dont "order" one though, you deal with a broker and go over there a few times and such... there was a documentary on about it a while ago.

Its not cheap, and I think youre approaching it with a lot of misconceptions.

Yeah. But they spend their time on themselves. Go with an Asian. At least she'll know how to cook for you.

da.

How do i go about this?

НИКОГДА

You do understand that asian/russian brides arent going to just throw themselves at you because youre American, right?
I worked for a year in Japan, and it was always hilarious to see the webo's come over on vacation thinking that Japanese women would throw pussy at them because theyre American and are somehow exotic. Like any girl of any nationality wants a loser.

They still want an attractive man with social skills, and not a fat neckbeard. The only exception to that is some of the russian ones will look the other way if you have enough money... but expect them to leave when they gain legal citizenship.

the fuck is the point in paying for them to come over then?

No point, they just fuck you over. They use marriage as a reason to come to America then drop you as fast as possible

Exactly.
Thats what Im saying... the whole foreign bride thing is a scheme that preys on neckbeards and adult autists.
It exists to make these agencies rich and as a side effect, the women get out of their shit-tier country.

A loser with money gets them here, and then eventually they find an attractive guy that they actually want to be with.

But if they really want that green card, first they're gonna have to suck my filthy unwashed dick or else it's DEPORTATION

Watch 'Mail Order Bride' on Netfilx.
Its a documentary, and it will shows you how cringe the entire thing is. These guys spend high five figures to go over there and meet these girls, and you can see how disinterested the girls are and how oblivious to that disinterest the guys are.

see If you want to spend $20,000-$50,000 for a few blow jobs, have at it.

Ask Trump. Seems to work for him.

>Is it still possible

It never stopped being possible. Its just that with mass media now, people are aware that its a racket.

You are right for sure, but i think the reason they can get these women is they from poor countries (not Japan)

just go there, you will meet 100 women who want to marry you and gtfo of there.

Milla is Ukrainian though

It's better to travel to Estonia, Latvia or Ukraine and meet one. My wife is from Ukraine, but moved to Estonia when she was 14. (Estonia is wealthier and less corrupt)

Russian mail order brides were popular in the 70-80's because the male population was so low due to war.

However because of systemic problems with drug abuse, alcoholism, and crime, the population of young men continues to be quite low, and many of the ones that haven't killed each other are dead-beat scum bags.

In Ukraine alone there are still about 1.5 million more women 16-30 years old than there are men of the same age.

Because competition for a husband is so strong, from a young age they also learn to be pleasant doting wives. Besides being prettier than girls from the U.S, they are also certainly more sexually competent.

If you have a few thousand dollars to spare, vacationing in any of these countries fr a month during the summer should not be hard.

Avoid any service that tries to hook you up with a "wife" most are scams and the women are crazy desperate gold diggers. Just go out and meet regular girls.

Best ones are.

$20,000 and yes. They will become legal citizens of this country, but not before I strip all of their dignity from them.

they are smarter now - lots of them will scam you or have russian mob ties. get rough, and some dudes show up and beat you down. complain about how she is spending your money? guys show up and beat you down. Burn through your cash and credit and then divorce you.

too edgy

>has no idea what he's talking about
>trying to look smart on the internet is only joy in life

Then how come I've beat up the last 3 of my mail order brides and nothing happened?

By the way, samefagging hard as fuck

yes, samefagging, but not those two posts

>dead thread
>two replies back to back
>unique poster count doesn't change

Yeah, you're not samefagging at all.

Dubs of truth

I forgot to mention favoring former USSR countries over Russia because your money goes further there and you're not as likely to get mugged/extorted by the police for being a "rich american"

for additional clarification, you can get a really good month vacation there for about 5,000, and then do it again the next year to reconnect with whoever you might meet. If you have less money saved I'm sure you don't need that much.

11/10 city raised girls are also to be avoided as they will be vapid gold diggers, however if you talk big and buy them drinks they are fine for some great sex.

I just want a normal woman I can love, and she'll love me back and isn't a radical third wave feminist or SJW.

Nigger, I said I was samefagging, but not those two posts. Just was mine not Are you stupid or is English just a second language to you

>gets caught samefagging
>NUH I WAS ONLYE SAMEFAGIN THES 2 OTHER POSTS NOT THOSE HURR DURR

I'll walk away.
Its an anonymous board, so there is nothing to gain in arguing with a raging autist.

>U HURT MY FEELINGS FUK U U R RTATERD

when i was a kid growing up in southern california i remember those ads for Russian brides and Philipino brides in the backs of those dating magazines on the sides of the roads where lots of pedestrian traffic would go by in downtown san diego, i was just a junior high school kid and i would fantasize about getting one and making her do all my domestic chores and school homework and when she was done she would have to let me fuck her or suck my dick or i would send her back to Russia

i recently had a beautician that doesn't even know me suddenly approach me with a proposal about dating their Russian cousin while she is visiting them here in brooklyn.

it was completely out of the blue, so I assume they were marking me as a potential visa provider.

Eastern Europe is definitely stronger on traditional values.

Just make sure when she gets comfortable she doesn't start eating tons of mayo and get fat.
Can we get a petition to reinstate randomized poster IDs? this shit is ridiculous.

she will keep you warm in the winter and shady in the summer

Have you considered, selling yourself as an American husband to some woman in Russia?

Just shift to Thailand