Gonna do weed for the first time, any tips Cred Forums?

Gonna do weed for the first time, any tips Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11247043
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat food
Make sure you eat something sweet also
Then like.watch a movie or something

Ya, pic not related retard

Just don't inject it dude
I injected two Marijuanas once
I almost overdosed

The pic is definitely related, have you never seen weed?

then why am i so high right now?

checkmate.

you will die m8 that fucking mormonic plant is worse than syntetic DMT

Are you doing it with a friend?

Don't know, is it better if I do?

Take deep breaths

Just don't forget to deditate enough wam to run the server before you do it.

>
>Don't know, is it better if I do?
Yes. When you smoke alone the vibe is ruined somewhat

Get some beef to go with that broccoli

use a vaporizer.

390degrees

Make sure u have something to do/distracting. First time i was high i freaked out cuz i was thinking about some CRAZY shit lol. Then my buddy turned on the ps3 (back then)

I have a question. Took a hit from bong --> felt really fucking awful, like i was dying, threw up, couldnt talk or move etc... anyone experienced this?

pretty much anything you enjoy doing sober or drunk will be fucking amazing for you high so just do that.

>have water
>have snacks handy
>dont mix alcohol your first few times
>dont smoke if you gotta do important shit later
>do what you usually like to do when you're free

Put it in your ass and then take it out and smoke it.

i wouldnt say that. I'd say smoking alone is fun but with a friend is twice as fun.

Bong flashes a lot more than a joint.
You're instantly high af, but it wears off faster than smoking a joint.
It was too much weed or tobacco in a single hit for you.

yea that's normalish. if you're new to smoking and take a few hits too big then you can cough until you spew. no big deal.

the not moving/talking part wouldve just been from being really fucking stoned afterwards

Probably took too big of a hit bc you weren't used to it. Thats the dying/throwing up part. Other part is you being stoned out of your gourd.

I think you're better off doing it with someone experienced. Plus it's better with more people. I've only done it about 5 times, and they were all with friends, but i can't imagine doing it alone. It'll just be a dry first time. Nothing will be memorable unless you have someone there.

Hm i understand. Could it be nicotine shock?
The thing is, i smoked the day before+before the bong, nothing happened?

that's true. first time should be memorable cuz everyone has a "my first time smoking weed" story usually.

I was out drinking with some qt3.14 and then next thing I know we shared a joint in the park then went to a rock concert. it was pretty sick.

I thought that it was just the nicotine, and that marijuana does not have effect on me, since as previously mentioned, i smoked the day before and nothing happened. So it was the weed, not nicotine?

If you're smoking it you should be fine. Don't believe the myths, you probably will get stoned your first time if you do it right. Breathe in sharply, but leave enough room for another breath, then take the joint away from your lips and do another sharp inhale, then exhale.

If you're eating brownies, don't do -anything- else for at least an hour. You should feel it within that time.

And yes, you shouldn't do it alone. At least put on a movie or some music, play a game. Being high while totally secluded sucks.

oh my first time smoking alone I decided to roll a joint as a rite of passage for the first time. ended up with the most bent/broken piece of shit ever. went to a nearby park sketched out as fuck and smoked in the dark under a tree.

Then I spot some guy across the park walking towards me. No. Walking AT me. Fucking making a bee-line. He walks up to me and goes "Oh... oh sorry. I thought there was a cat under this tree" then just fucks off into the darkness.

Also just be calm and accept what you're doing. My first time i was shitting myself because i thought that it'd ruin my brain lol. But I just ended up being chill about it and smoked, no questions asked.It's better when you go in no-fear zone.

dutchbro here
actually inhale the smoke.
and don't get in the metality that you are gonna have a bad trip because you will get a bad trip if you do that

This. Just CHILL. A big part of sativas that I had trouble with when I was new was the "Robin Williams Brain" syndrome, where you feel like you have a million thoughts racing through your mind. Also paranoia is normal. Just relax. No-one knows or cares that you're smoking weed.

the first time you dont really feel anything, second is always the best. Post pic of weed

it's also bongs too bro. Joints/blunts/spliffs/cigarettes/cigars you slowly/gently drag on it over a period of time. Bongs you more often then not destroy a whole bowl all at once. I know the only time I actually spewed from smoking was my first time taking a bong rip. Just my own observations, anyone else confirm?

Yeah

Duh...no nicotine in marijuana. Why you coughed and threw up is because you dont know how to hit a bong. People think you just light and go but if you space the hit out by pulling the bowl out of the neck effectively creating a carb, the oxygen mixture makes to hit smoother. You cough because your lungs are choking and need oxygen so your natural reaction is to cough.

Protip: light hit, draw for few seconds, pull off bowl, continue draw and mix air with smoke, drop bowl down and clear

Have you never seen cannabis referred to as broccoli?

everything feels more intense, and you dont have a sense for "time"
you just dont understand the concept of it.

Series to watch while high:
>Archer
>Bojack Horseman
>Rick and Morty
>Family Guy
>Brooklyn NEIN-NEIN
>Scooby Doo

That sound cool as fuck dude. Did you score?

Only watch Bojack if you don't relate to his depression.

I bugged out watching it because it hit pretty close to home.

I like smoking alone if i'm trying to relax, getting high with friends gets annoying.

>pace the hit out by pulling the bowl out of the neck effectively creating a carb, the oxygen mixture makes to hit smoother
What does that mean?

I can understand it, it is not even so dumb, his fears.
But they dont make me "deppresive" or something like that. But yeah, dont watch Bojack if you cut yourself 24/7, only on Workdays 24/5 is fine.

Smoke it if you can. It kicks in faster and wears off faster.

Be careful with edibles. The high lasts a long fucking time and they can take over an hour to kick in. Lots of people eat some brownies, think it's a weak batch and eat more... then it hits them all at once and they're hearing colors for 8 hours.

This, even though you make it sound as if it's takes any effort to be chill on weed. I've had my fair share of bad experiences, but they've all come out of taking too much of any substance. Smoking, get two hits and take a moment to feel the effects. Within 5 minutes you should be able to decide if you should take some more or if you're good.
Also, make sure you eliminate any sources of possible anxiety. If you're afraid someone might call you, turn off your phone for a couple of hours. If indoors, lock your door and just make sure you're comfortable and not having to 'check' if things are 'alright'. If you're outside, get to somewhere you don't have to be afraid of getting caught. Do anything in your power to keep your high stress free!

>Be me
>Sleep with ukrainian whore
>Smoke 1 gram weed through a pipe i carved from an apple
>1 hour of making her cum non stop
>Your hour is over, user
>MFW i just wasted an entire hour of her life
>If you're not willing to be a trooper i wont let you carpool my taxi
>user, leave
>Left my weed apple in the trash
>Her bitch flatmate will probably find it tomorrow

How often does Cred Forums smoke, and how often does your stash last?

don't do it! you'll likely overdose on cannabis and die or best case scenery; develop brain damage that might cause you to vote for hillary

So eating an edible on an empty stomach is more intense but the effects are shorter (for me about 3 hours).

Am I just better off taking edibles along with a meal or after a meal instead? I just feel like sometimes I'll take 200mg and be totally fine and other times I'll eat 80mg of candies and just get utterly destroyed.

fug forgot to answer the question myself

I smoke 1-2 times a day, in the evenings usually. I can get a 1/4 oz to last me 3 weeks.

as often as i can. 1/2 oz usually last 2 weeks if i stretch it out but would rather it last about 8-9 days

All this stuff too. With practice you can smoke dank in the craziest of situations but at first even something like the fear of getting a phone call from your mum while you're high can freak you out.

Have some munchies, man. It's literally the stereotype for a reason.

I like smoking (I'm so stoned I wrote eating first) before or after dinner, but if I'm smoking during a time where I haven't had a meal in a while then I just break out some pretzels or popcorn. Healthy snacks, baby carrots are good too.

>smoke weed for the first time
>chill af, then it hits me
>i can feel my brain hitting my skull when i move
>delay in movements, feels robotic
>wtf i forgot to breathe for 2 mins how am i alive
>tfw we're all robots
>close eyes, see music
>fuck im having chestpains
>must be heartattack
>might as well enjoy the last few moments of my life
>mfw

man I miss being able to be this high. now to get this high I have to take huge strong edibles but it's too easy to go just a bit too far and fall asl-zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yea no edibles for newbies seriously. Every friend I met that "tried weed and hates it" does so because their first time they ate like 8 cookies cuz they didnt feel anything.

an ounce every 4~6 weeks.

tfw this was in beijing and we're all paranoid af that cops are gonna fuck us

>go to co-workers birthday party with gf
>we know her as a stonerr, she's been trying to get me and gf to smoke with her and our manager (who was at the party too)
>they make brownies
>everyone else at the party is a stoner, joints and vapes being prepped
>gf and I split at brownie, then we smoke 2-3 joints
>get. fucking. plastered.
>gf swears she was simply drunk and not tripping balls, but she was drooling everywhere and talking to everyone and she was just going on and on
>but whatever
>she's doing that, I'm sitting on a broken couch watching a TV provider ad on infinite loop
>laughing at it, nobody else is watching
>manager's bf notices, starts laughing at me
>he comes and sits beside me
>is all friendly and shit
>didn't think it was gay, but I did eventually start thinking that we were about to have a foursome
>start really getting into the idea
>gf finally comes back, she starts being really friendly and touchy feely
cont

My last weed. Rate?

>the manager and her bf sit down next to us on the couch
>we even got a picture taken of this scene
>think it's going to happen
>everyone starts leaving
>holy shit i'm gonna have awesome sex with gf, manager and her bf
>then manager and her bf leave
>awesome sex with gf?
>we decide to get up and share a joint with a few people before they go
>blasted again
>gf and I end up agreeing to staying the night
>think I'm at least going to get some
>she falls asleep on a comfy chair
>I fall asleep on the broken couch
>wake up 5 hours later, still stoned
>spend the next 8 hours with the shakes, still kind of stoned
>argue with gf over how she was at the party
>go home

overall an 7/10 experience, definitely won't be getting that high again. Don't do edibles until after you git gud at smoking it.

Think I forgot a part, the vapes got passed around too. So I ate, smoked, vaped, smoked, all within a 3 hour period.

Brief checklist of things to experiment with whilst under the influence of cannabis:
>Start slow, doing only a small amount at a time, particularly if smoking rolled joints.
>Listen to music, have lots of music available (access to the internet helps)
>Have lots of food in, you may develop a hunger for a particular food and you will want to have plenty of it available.
>If you play an instrument like a guitar, try playing as you become stoned.
>Try yoga while stoned
That's all I got, been years since I smoked it.
Terence McKenna said that when you smoke it, you should do a lot of strong stuff in a short amount of time, like several days. Weed will make ordinary things seem novel, and your natural perspective or awareness will gravitate towards the truth about yourself and for this reason it can inspire people to do new things. It can also cause you to realise what is wrong with your life right now. Enjoy!

strawpoll.me/11247043

I voted pipe, but joints are great too.

Bongs just seem impractical. You might as well just go do a gravity bong.

>strawpoll.me/11247043
not including edibles, wtf man

Hahahaha ypu got ripped off! Njoy smoking your asparagus, pinche guero

One fairly important tip -- that's not weed, that is an edible brassica known as "broccoli."

oh fuck, yeah. I dont know when i posted the strawpoll, feels like half an hour. Just reply to the strawpoll post if you want edibles. Or can i change the strawpoll?

Fuck man it's only been 4 minutes don't do that to me.

>ilil - i lought i lost

sry

>new city
>no weed
>find guy by chance
>he vanishes into thin air
>im out of shit
fuck

Dip it in ranch.

local craigslist can seems sketchy but I found a dealer who gives a 1/2 oz for $80 on there once.

sup mcnuggs

its all moneygram/western union bs

just got high for the first time, i'm currently on b, listening to magical mystery tour, i'm having a lot of fun. ate an entire large pizza

Another Hit for you, strawpoll user hear

this is now a Cred Forums ssssssssssaturday night thread: stoned Cred Forums edition

What are you
>SMOKAN
>WATCHAN
>DRINKAN
>EATAN
>LISTENAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

*here

Broccoli is a shit veg. No taste, nasty texture.

>SMOKAN
Bubblegum stuff in a pipe
>WATCHAN
Nothing at the moment, might watch Mr Robot
>DRINKAN
Water
>EATAN
Had a chocolate brownie, not a special brownie unfortunately
>LISTENAN
Radiohead - Hail to the Theif. Enjoying the cyberpunk vibes.
>FAPPAN
Soon, hopefully some good /aco/
>FEELAN
Fine

You gonna die.

anons?

rip thred, anons took too much mary janes

Just got done reading the thread and am about to take a fat dab, what happens after is yet to be determined...