Is this enough for a trip? 1/3 of an eighth

Is this enough for a trip? 1/3 of an eighth

>1/3 of an eighth
so... about a gram?

no. no it isn't.

Yes, not super heavy, but yes.

You will feel heavy and have a good body high.

If you're a small-medium size dude.

depends on the quality and how dry they are.

dont listen to these dumb asses. you will get quite high trust me.

>1/3 of an eighth.
you might want to soak them in bleach first, faggot

With that much, you wont go into another universe, but you will have a great experience

You seem to have never tried the stuff before so yes you will have a good trip.

Best reply so far

definitely enough.

it's gonna be like eating old ass bitter peanut shells, so think about either putting them in something or just biting the bullet and scarfing them down.

whatever you do, do NOT wait 20 minutes, say "this isn't working" and then eat more. that is a rookie mistake.

Add that little bit thats off to the left into your pile and youll be good

Gold caps and grown poorly.
Probably not bud. Smoke some weed and eat em up though. Should be an awesome giggly adventure.
The purple is good in the stems, when that shit turns black I'd stay away. It's essentially a fungus growing on a fungus. It won't kill, but it causes the nausea you hear about.
Grew and sold shrooms for 3 years in college.

bring 3/4 cup of water to boil in small sauce pot, reduce heat and simmer for 30 min. can add honey and or tea to improve taste. let it cool before drinking and eating all remains. (best way I have done them) that should be plenty to have a decent trip. 1/2 if you want a micro trip.

Your buddies stuck you with 2 tiny caps and a bunch of stems. And they look like they've both spored arleady.

don't be a bitch brew the whole bag and have a good time

Let him make the mistakes we all have. It's the only way he'll learn.

>This
During my first trip I had 4x the ammount, I ate half of it and waited an hour, didn't feel much so I ate the rest in rage, and topped it off with a bowl of weed, at that moment I felt the first dose kick in, I got scared that I ate too much and I'm fucked, but it turned out to be the best trip in my life

How long do these trips last? Never tried shrooms

2 hours or so maybe longer if they are really good

brew them in a tea best way to do it

Stop being a pussy and just fucking eat them. Fucking millennials.

Definitely 2-3 hours, but then when I did then i tripped about 12 hours intensely

user if you put them in a cup with lemonade it it or some kind of lemon water mixture it will be more intense prly more worth. you can look this up.

probably wrong, but i think twentyfourth?

If they're fairly fresh, you'll feel energized, maybe bonerized. You're not going to trip balls or sleep for a few hours. You might get permagrin or the giggles. If you want to get any effect out this small of a dose, you definitely want to not eat anything for two hours before consuming these; eat them straight up, dude. If you must, wash them down with a little OJ or lemonade. A LITTLE. With juice they might come on in 25 minutes, W/O juice 45-60 minutes.

You probably wont see anything, but it will definetely make you laugh