What are your thoughts on plastic surgery/body enhancement?

What are your thoughts on plastic surgery/body enhancement?

I used to think it was full on retarded but I've changed my view since it seems like it's getting pretty convincing now.

Any femanons ever get anything done or would you?

Probably for correcting disfigurements and the like. And beyond overly-saggy breasts, it seems a tad masturbatory.

I know a girl getting a nose job and she doesn't need it at all. There's nothing wrong with her nose. If she wanted to get her lips bigger or something I wouldn't think it was weird even if it's just masturbatory.

Of all the things, I think noses are the one you don't want to fuck with.

Yeah especially considering noses still grow so you'll have to get procedures once it starts shifting or some shit.

consider I will never actually touch that woman, I prefer the right to the left to look at and enjoy.

I think it's a dumb waste of money, and a sign of how vapid we've become.

Left is superior
>Prove me wrong.

both of us stated opinions.
>nothing to prove

Left looks cute but also like a feminist cunt.

I would assume she was anyway.

I like skinny chicks, mang.

From the moment I saw that picture, my balls began to empty themselves.

>They have not stopped yet.

Would have considered marrying before, now she is someone who will only get fucked

This.

more bimbo girls

I think lips are the least risky and the only people that make them look goofy are old women that have lost their mind and are addicted.

Natural >>>>>>>
I mean yeah Ill get up in them guts, but as far as relationships go I couldnt get with a girl who had work done

I have to agree. If you are disfigured in some way sure. But out of vanity it's just sad and a waste of money. Frankly I pity you if you do it because some celebrity or magazine convinced you on some asanine procedure. You are too simple-minded with too much money and time on your hands.

>too much money and time

No such thing. Holy shit. I bust my ass working and there could never be a time when I wouldn't want more money and free time.

This

I think you misunderstand his point.

Don't care if plastic. Would put at the base of my bed where the plastic fern currently thrives. Would be much better than a fern.
And I would fuck it, too. Can't fuck the fern.

That woman is 11+2/10

Yeah she must have a top notch surgeon. They look good.

>Must have top notch makeup and lighting

FTFY

Yeah every chick that looks good and gets paid to look good is really 1/10 hideous without pounds of makeup and lighting.

The real attractive girls are the ones on Cred Forums with cheeto stained finger tips and unshaven legs. Truly.

I guess it's called "average" beauty because of people like this guy...evening the rest of us out.

>IT WASNT MKE UP AND LIGHTING NUH UH NO WAY

>posts pic with professional make-up/lighting

>posts pic with professional make-up/lighting

For a mirror selfie on her IG.

Not only a landwhale but also retarded. Christ.

Why do people think you can just stuff your tits with POUNDS of plastic and your skin won't stretch, scars won't show? This is the most autistic place on the internet.

Hurr durr she is beautiful plastic surgery never looks bad ever

taking the thick lips trend too fucking far

Oh yeah, I forgot that you're 13 so you understand how the world works better than anyone. Yeah, if she was ugly and had horrible plastic surgery scars, she WOULD just post it to instagram, it wouldn't make any sense for her to get paid to be beautiful and then make sure she only took beautiful pictures.

too far down my shaft maybe

Why do homely girls hate good looking women?

Can't they just be happy for them?

>can't fuck the fern
nigga you ain't tryin hard enough

dude, I couldn't even get it up for a girl like that

>hate good looking women?

probably because good looking people did nothing to deserve it. It seems unfair , like the way some people resent rich people who inherited it.

I think body modification is one of the most powerful means of self-actualization and self-expression.

We're still in the dark ages in terms of the technology though, although we're making great progress. Regenerative medicine, stem cells, and genetic engineering will go a long way in being able to mold the body into whatever we want.

South Korea is leading the way in this area, but they're falling victim to a cultural echo-chamber effect. Their surgeons are over-fitting to the specific vogue, meaning they're really good at making girls look like identical k-pop stars, but if you ask them to do anything different, like good sub-dermal implants or iris pigment changes, the quality of results dips pretty harshly.

We also have a long way to go in terms of cultural acceptance - unfortunately everyone still sees radical body modification as de-humanizing and low quality. Without more people demanding good body modification, progress will be slow and the stigma will remain.

Y'all niggas need to watch American Mary

Fucking clanks belong in Golem City

only problem with it is that ur kids still come out ugly

Taggart GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEE

If I were plowing that and she got those augments, I'd bribe the doc to tweak her vocal cords to sound anime.

Best sex evah.

And THAT'S how you win an argument, folks.

Good post, especially the part about South Korea. They're so damn good at it over there but you're right about their conformity.

Asians have a history of being strict and to the letter. This is a strength in some ways but it stifles creativity and exploration.

That'd be cool as fuck.

Its fucking retarded unless you actually need it

The before pic is more attractive to me than the after. She looks like someone containing thoughts in the before pic and someone trying their best to look vapid in the after pic.

And the reality is is that she didn't lose or gain a single IQ point from pic one to pic two so every time you see a girl and think "Oh wow she looks deep and seems like a chill down to Earth person" you really have no clue because the look doesn't tell you shit.

Kek

Women tend to be prone to jealousy.

People who look like that are immediate red flags.

This reeks of confirmation bias.

True. I was asked my opinion on which version of her I preferred and I chose the before version completely on subjective aesthetics. If I were to actually interact with her and she turned out to be a smart woman, I'd find her attractive in spite of her elective surgery looks.
I would still be more interested in interacting with her in her before state though.

How so?

Because you're more likely to remember negative interactions and forget normal or slightly positive ones. Combine this with the general rarity of modded folks and it's easy to imagine a situation where you draw false conclusions based off the most memorable things, and not the reality hidden from you.

My wife got her tits bigger cause she was small in that area. Now she is way happier and i get titjobs from her all the time.

Yes, of course I'm going off of personal experience when judging people at a glance: I've had mostly negative encounters with people who look like that, so I in turn try to avoid them.

What about women that actually do put in tons of work into their body by putting hours in at the gym and just top it off with breast implants and lip injections?

If they're so good looking from their own achievements, why do they need to "top it off" artificially?

I'ma just throw this out there. If Shayla Hershey was the boulder in Raiders of the Lost Ark and I was Indiana Jones... I'd let that shit clobber me all over.

There's nothing wrong with turning your body into an unmistakable, exaggerated sex object for mens' use.

Because they want the specific effects that the artificial modifications provide? I don't see what's so hard to understand about this. Natural and artificial body mods give you different things. It's an apples vs oranges comparison.

Can't exercise tits or lips at the gym.

You can't have a high quality of life with this type of bitch, they're always working out and have stupid strict diets that you have to oblige.

This

I think plastic surgery is a vain, bad idea no matter what's the reason behind it. Yes it can make you look better, but to me I don't consider looking better through plastic surgery a big improvement.

Fair enough.

Why is it that if some female gets some kind of surgery they always get darker aswell? Is that some kind of side effect of medications that you become a nig nog?

No they tan because it's considered more beautiful to more people than having skin that's white as paper. I don't really care about skin colour eitherway, but most men prefer women who are slightly tanned.

Great question. Yes of course.

It is more beautiful to be ugly? Wow. For a male being tanned is obviously advantageous seeing nature but a female should be the exact opposite (porcelain)

I smell an Indian. This post reeks of curry.

I'm against it unless they are fucking monsters. I like some variety in my bitches.

>It is more beautiful to be ugly

You're telling me this as if I'm the one who invented beauty standards or something. I'm just saying it the way it is, people like women who are a bit tanned. They don't like too white or too dark (although some fetishise about both, it's obviously not black and white all times).

I yet have to find someone that finds a tanned female more attractive than a porcelain one.I live in one of the most populous and elitist, rich environments of Germany.

As said I am from Germany specifically Harvestehude if you want to know. I highly doubt you have such educated and cultural enriched places over there in your autist shithole.
Being tanned (not a nigger) is considered heavily attractive by females on males. Being tanned (again not a nigger) for females is considered low class jews and pigs like you which is why they get thrown out of places like mine fast.

>people like women who are a bit more tanned.
Good generalization. Certainly that may apply to the autist shithole you live in but it certainly does not apply to places where people are able to use their own mind and at the same time have money.

>I am from Germany
Mohammad spotted

If I can touch them, then they're real

>German

>cultural enriched

>Thinks brown men are superior.

Checks out

You can touch air and it isn't real

Holy shit dude, you're projecting so hard that it's gonna tear off my screen. I don't really care what you think, I prefer my women to be even darker but that's just my own preference. People out there like women who are darker in skin by a slight bit, it's why makeup companies sell makeup which makes women look darker, they know it pertains to the market better. What you like isn't what's important, you're one guy.

your wrong

>I do not want to accept that this guy lives a wonderful live as a wonderful 100% Aryan tanned male as thus I will call him random names so I can push my own ego seeing how autistic I am

>bc I said "brown" men are superior and not Aryan white males that are able to tan and not look like Indians or Jews or Niggers, aka like a normal Human)

Spotted the intellectual American. Let me guess you are so autistic/american (either way a synonym) you probably don't evne know places like Harvestehude. And never will see so many money on one places.

>I don't care
>That's why I reply

jesus fucking mohammed

Fake is gay. Keep it real.

>I reply, that must mean I'm so mad right now

Haha lol xD!!

For fixing major flaws? Sure. For removing wrinkles? No, it just ages you rapidly. For turning flat chests into big balloon tits? Fucking ruined.

Does it turn them into mexicans too?

What do you mean?

Gook probably had 1/3rd of her jaw removed.

What the fuck is up with her forehead?

Wew lad, you baiting so hard for yous, its easy to see your parents got divorced when you were young

If she 'had work done,' then she is in no position to ask for someone who's "real."

And if you're going to get a boob-job, at least make sure they use the best stuff and it's believable.

Scarification, I think. Those spirals were cut out and the skin was intentionally aggravated as it healed.

These balloon tits look nasty, who the fuck convinced her it'd be a great idea.

Honestly it's up to the person at the end of the day. I technically had plastic surgery after a car accident which was necessary since I broke my nose and couldn't breathe. With my wife it's a different story
>always been into bigger breasted women
>meet waifu a couple years back
>love her but was a B cup
>didn't matter though cause true love and shit
>over the years she would tell me how conscious she was about her small boobs
>as a Latina all the women in her family are large breasted
>her 18 yr old sister is a D
>tells me she wants to get bigger boobs
>ask her if it's what she really wants
>tells me she's been thinking about it for years and made a savings account
>went from 34B to 34D
>she's never been happier
>likes to wear bikinis, low shirts, doesn't need push ups
>I get to play with them on the daily

Only problem now is she has the occasional back pain, but moral is: if you think it's gonna help, do it. Some people take it way too far though

>Those uneven tits

Exactly. I was porking this one chick once, and I knew right off the bat the tits were fake. Felt like marbles in a plastic bag.

When the sexbots come all women will have to do this to compete.

What? Also women do compete, it's just that most men nowadays cling onto one women too much so they don't need to do anything, just find some loser who'll tie a ring around your finger and bring food on your plate without you needing to work at all.

Marriage and cohabitation are at an all time low in the West. People are just fucking.

Your factually incorrect.

That's not Hitomi that's Milena

Physically, yes. But, when you consider the other things sexbots do that women can't, it's really no contest.

I'm probably one of the few people who really like her tits. I just lik'em big man and they fit that description

I'm sold

the "before" pictures always look better to me.

I wonder how long it will be between when sex bots good enough for men appear to when those who can give women the "relationship aspects" they want. In the middle, women may have to do something or else they may be left out in the cold.

meh get it if a person wants it but it can screw the person up. look at joan rivers she died from getting to too much. lela star use to look hot but she got some surgery i think butt and lips. she looks disgusting now.

Women are absolutely useless without their bodies. If their bodies get old, hit a wall, or they are just ugly - what other choice do they have?

Those are some dead eyes.

That girl knows exactly what she's doing. I wish to take her into my bedroom and show her my appreciation.

Yeah the empty headed look gets me hard

... Earned through genetics. You should blame your parents / their relatives for being genetic failures. As for money, grow the fuck up and make more money than your parents combined.

meeee
tooooo

have you ever seen women with sclera lenses? they can do WONDERS with the empty look

>sclera lenses

Give me an example

Two thoughts. First, a fetish of mine is excessive plastic surgery in a purely sexualized way. Second, and totally separate from that, I think that people should be free to do whatever it is that makes them happy. I sincerely hope that these people are happier after they have changed whatever it is that they were unhappy with. I think that if you have a deformity or a feature of yours that you really feel is holding you back from the way you want to look, by all means change it. But what I don't actually like from a mental health standpoint is people who can never say "enough is enough" and have to continuously "improve" their appearance through surgery. There is a big mental difference between the two.

TLDR; if my girl had tiny tits and wanted some nice big ones, that would be no problem with me. if my girl felt ugly so she got big tits and still felt ugly so she got lip injections and still felt ugly so she got a nosejob... etc.... that's not ok

Nevermind I googled em. Holy shit all these bimbo chicks need to start adding these to their aesthetic.

Interestingly a lot of Muslim girls seem to be into them,

best thread ever
i think it proved that plastic surgery is a good thing

turn women into objects, then put your dick into them

He treats objects like women, man.

Femanon here
Wanting to get my boobs done but my partner doesn't want me to (even though they try to be supportive to a point). I don't want them humongous, it's just that my boobs are somewhat small and because they're smaller that means the size differences are much more noticeable than I would like them to be.
Hoping birth control pills will make them bigger but I've only heard of that happening to a few girls so I doubt it will happen to me.
Waited all through puberty hoping they would get bigger (as one side of my family has huge boobs and the other has really small ones) but never did.
Have gone back and forth with the idea but still haven't made up my mind.

what cup size is it because anything larger than double Ds are too big.

you a bitch nigga

lots of ducks in this thread

yes. yes I do.

why don't you?

This is just scary.

I was quoting the Big Lebowski.

>femanon here

show tits or GTFO

oh!
I haven't seen that flick.
I've heard of it. The Coen Brothers are supposedly awesome.

Rule only applies if announcing your sex is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

It's an amazing movie if you like Jeff Bridges and Jon Goodman.

>femanon here
>talking about her tits
>not showing them

no exceptions to the rule

N E W F A G

kek back to >>/reddit/

no u

i like big tits so i'm into it by default

As a lover of huge tits, I must say I would prefer a woman with a natural A cup to any breasts altered with surgery, whether enlargement or reduction. I wouldn't be able to get my mind past that uncanny valley.

for all of those that hate plastic surgery

please post more plastic bitches that you hate

I need more wank material

Faggot.

>Rule only applies if
no, it appleis to all people claiming that they are a thing.
>girl here
tits or gtfo
>black guy here
dick or gtfo
>rich guy here
bank or gtfo

Rule applies to all claims

It depends. Skin cancer removal falls under that category. I see nothing wrong with that.
Get excess skin removed after losing a bunch of weight? Again nothing wrong with that.
Getting bigger tits because someone dumped you for a slut that gave better head? No.

user here, lurk or gtfo

i think of it as genetic fraud, cuz your kids aint gonna look like that.
>misrepresenting.
i also see it as a manifestation of self-hate.

Genetic fraud? I don't want any kids, so who cares.

You could apply that to people that are not naturally huge but workout for years.

I guess guys shouldn't lift weights and get big so women know you're not naturally that big.

but the self hate? you wouldn't be doing it if you had a dislike for yourself. which is indicative of mental issues, when i find out a chic is "modified" i lose all kinds of respect for them.

you're the fucking newfag if you don't understand how this works

agreed there.

people care too damn much about something so superficial as looks, when theres more important shit to worry about.

As long as it's tasteful, I'd have no problem if a partner of mine wanted something enhanced.

look son a femanon lol

Wish she didn't delete all her accounts :(