youtube.com/watch?v=K5MpxSWEKSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont.. stop.. come back

Why? And how old?

You mad faggot?

OP is a faggot as well as a liar.

How do you know?
You don't. So play along.

OP here. I'm 21. I have PTSD, schizoaffective disorder, and DID. I have zero friends or family. Dubs decides how many Tylenol PM I take.

Don't you want to see Donald Trump get elected president of the United States?

Which would you rather be - an unhappy human being or a happy dog?

>21
>old fag

You will die over thr course of two weeks bleeding out of your eyes and asshole as your liver fails. Suicide methods. Youre gonna wanna reseaech that.

Is life meaningless if we can live forever?

Can I have all your stuff in wow?

Death is merely a deadline. I think life can be meaningful if you do the right things, and worthless in other circumstances.

Yep. My account is dicks69

I've been on the boards since 2005 but didn't get underage b&, lmao.

Would you choose to live in a computer simulation if it would make you a lot happier?

Yes. Although, it depends who coded it. Id rather not be in a constant loop of space invaders if I could be in skyrim.

I've been researching, but Tylenol PM is the only thing I can access. Only other plan is suicide by cop.

Should organ donors be financially compensated?

I think so. Probably would be a good incentive.

If someone is drowning and you refuse to help, are you responsible for his death?

Have you ever seen the ocean in person?

was meant for

Let me know what's on the otherside

i remember don't worry

what gave you PTSD?

Is the mind the same as the brain, or do we have souls?

we are all one soul

thin client to valis

Rolling - 2

If we live in a computer simulation, does it make a difference to the meaning of life?

no
it gives more meaning

How do I shot web?

Why is there something rather than nothing?

nothing is something

Dont take tylenol to kill yourself thats crazy painful. The pm in it is probably benadryl which might be hard to kill yourself with

If super-intelligent aliens want to eat humans, are they wrong?

Go find the nigger area of a city and ask for heroin. Buy a bundle if you live on east cost or a gram if you live elsewhere. Do all of it in a shot. You will most certainly die quickly and painlessly

Would you rather cut off your testicles and cook them in a rice cooker with sauteed onions and carrots in a three day old tartar sauce or make a tower out of Pokemon cards then cut your tongue on one of them and get so angry that you shit the other way and fecal matter comes out of your nostrils?

give us credit card nr, email with password, you dont need them if this is legit

wrong is relative

they're not wrong for wanting to do so, humans are renowned throughout the galaxy for our smooth great taste, but they're wrong for actually doing it.

as long as they're sapient that is. a fungal blob can't really by subject to morality.

Why would they be wrong for doing it? Humans use the same benchmark for eating animals.

Nigga if u gonna throw your life away you should at least do something for the greater good.
Set a chemical factory on fire or shoot a bunch of ppl.

Why should we respect the dead?

as a person who is younger than you what advice would you be able to offer me in terms of achieving my goals and aspirations? anything that you have learnt throughout your life that i should take note of?

die young it dont will get better

We get about 70 years at best anyway. I don't see why you would rush it. Everybody dies, why not explore this hellhole while you can?

the dead are not dead
their bodies are not them
respect those who watch over you

Ok enough with the philisophy 101 questions. 21 years old really isn't "oldfag". I never planned on making it to 30 but here I am 8 years later. Things get better as you get older.

My cousin was in almost the same boat as you. He managed to get enough help to get him through the worst of it though. He's happy and married and has a family now, but from about 18-25 his life was absolute shit.

Do you have a doctor? Are you on medication? Have you talked about what caused your PTSD?

Jose tores is a faggot

Good to know. Thanks user.

Are you a veteran or something? How did you develop PTSD?

>How do I greentext?

Yeah it's involuntary manslaughter or something if he dies that is

not op by same place. sorry for shitting on your attempts to help him.

fuck doctors now too late. withdrawing from venlafaxine. fell in love with a pedo when he only loved my boyslot.

It wasn't a legal question.

At this point,why bother?

How old are you? Did you taper off or just cold turkey? Are you killing yourself out of revenge or heartbreak?

does the grass ask why as it is trampled underfoot?

Because death lasts a really really long time. Every animal on this planet except for humans knows that life is better than death.

Why haven't you passed the holy ball chan yet?

23. cold turkey. faulty devices should shut down to prevent further damage to the system.

You should turn off the pedo before shutting down then.

If you are going to commit suicide, can i have your money so i dont go honeless in a few months?
Desperate user here

when i cyber stalk him late at night and I see him talking to his new acquisition i think the same thing

Also that withdrawal is going to be agonizing but probably not deadly. You're just torturing yourself.

yep

This thread needs a soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=K5MpxSWEKSo

Why all the stupid americans commit suicide? It is fancy or what?

Can you give me your money?

What country are you from?

Have you considered a career in politics? You sound like you have the right qualifications. And it pays well.

DONT DO IT OP!!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE 4!!!!