Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them - continued

Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them - continued.

I'd remove her pancake makeup

I'd kill her for being a mongrel

left or right?

Wwyd to the three of them? Got more of all if there's any interest

Where's the chock that a guy said she must have been fucked by the football team?

yes
yes
yes

right

left looks like she has a nice booty

i'd keep the middle on in my basement

Left.

Pin her down ass out under my powerful body
Bring the tip of my massive dick to her tiny slit, it's barely wider than the hole on my tip but I push it in anyway
A few forceful thrusts later and my thick shaft is finally in, stretching and splitting her tiny body beyond its limits
I keep thrusting til all 9 inches are in
Pound her little ass harder and harder til I'm balls deep with my giant nuts hitting her little ass cheeks
The gaping hole on my tip is now fully embedded in her cervix, my extra wide urethra in my penis connecting my massive balls to her diminutive reproductive organs
Thrust my strong body into her harder and faster as my powerful orgasm begins to build up, my cock expanding and stretching her even more
Finally I slam into her with one more forceful thrust, my large, strong body dominating her, my huge balls pumping load after massive load into her petite body, which is now shuddering in ecstasy induced by feeling the force and pressure of my powerful body pumping cum into her and exploding inside her
Keep pumping cum into her til my balls finally empty inside her leaving her swollen with cum

I would fix her nose

Do
Pls

Center

wwyd to her?

wwyd?

Do
disregard last post pls and thanks

Scratch her forehead with a coin and check if I win the lottery.

What for

Round ass

Tit fuck and cum all over her face and tits and make her leave it there for the rest of the day.

What nice lips I'd let her suck me off instead of throat fucking her id let her take her Time and then I would cum all over her pretty face.

I would get her on all 4s and fuck her from behind while you watch after giving her and orgasm I would start to face fuck her and let you use her ass and cunt I would cover her face and tits while you fill her cunt or ass.

Any interest in them?

Holy fuck I would have to share that slut I would bend her over and fuck her ass while you use her cunt after awhile we switch and I'd try her cunt after I would use her face and tits and cum all over them while you fill her cunt or ass.

Passed out slut I know, what would you do?

Throat fuck and cover tits with my cum while you fuck her cunt or ass

Left or right and how

I'd push down on her shoulders, get her on her knees and stuff my solid cock into her little mouth. As she resists I grab a clump of her hair and pull her into me. She chokes and gags as my cock slides down her throat. As she pushes against me I rock her back and forth milking my cock. Her little cunt gets moist as shes used and her arsehole tingles as she has the thought of me taking her other holes.

I would fuck her tight ass while you use her cunt we would switch over and over agian until we both fill ither her cunt or ass with our cum. Jesus she's hot definitely needs to be shared.

Fuck her stupid face.

What would you guys do to them?

Nice, here's more

now youre just thirsting for a response haha

I would fuck those tits and got her in the face until she's crying and bleeding then cum in her eye
What would you guys do to this babe?

I kind of am :P

What do? And anyone interested ?

anyone wanna fuck an asian?

at least start with a different pic

why are women so much more attractive when they're asleep?

Oh I would fuck her so much please post more

Why? I don't think I have other pics of all 3 together

tell me more

left and right aren't even an option

Wwyd

Her mouth looks welcoming I would fuck her face while you watch I would cum all over her face and chest but what would you do since her ass and cunt are free what do you fuck and how?

I think the redhead is quite hot

this girl is as hot as a thousand exploding suns

I don't know why but her face and tits are so hot I would dry hump her ass then hotdog her ass and cum on her back then turn around and kiss her while running my dick between her thighs
Got any more? Or fb or snap name?

Sorry bro

Shes one of my friends gfs so she wont send nudes, but she's sent me this.

For what

I would make her blow me while you watch you could join in but what would you do?

no takers?

cleavage

Breed her, make her have my baby. Rip open her pussy, cum inside her then have my Aryan babies rip out of her omg I WANT IT! lol

She wants tye D. I would tit fuck her until I came all over her face. Ever make a fake acount and try and get nudes?

I want to make a fake account and try get her nudes account name please?

How would you use her and her friends? More details for more pics ;)

Pls do

Her best friend is my ex , so she thinks it wouldnt be right. i could try a fake acc , but she probably woudnt send nudes due to her bf, she only sent me that because we're close

What great looking sluts I would get some friends together and you can join in we will do a train On their hot bodies we would fill and cover them with cum but their mouths would be mine to use I would cover theirfaces in cum by the rp time everyone has has a chance to try their ass or cunts

You should try and get more

Pleasssse fb acc

if i ever do ill make a thread

pls no more

anyone?

I would make her give me a drunken bj and cum all over her black dress.

Im such an alpha I would walk up to her and fuck her face in front of her friends making them cheer her on as I breed her making her beg for my Aryan baby while she lezes out with her friends I only dominate and give her my dick cause she is so superior and they know it. They can only watch as I abuse her cause they know she is my breed cow.

wwyd to this asian anal slut?

Pic 1/2

Pic 2/2

Pic 2/2 man

Lovely mouth and lips I would make her suck me off and I would cum all over her face while you fuck her from behind.

I find it funny that I'm like the only one saying what I'd do while there are lots of people posting photos

Left or right

A nice hard face fuck until I cover her face in cum.

right looks like she has pale nipples

Cum all over those lovely cheeks of hers.

Shirt might as well say COCKS not ROCKS

Lmao
What's her Facebook

She's got some nice DSL, would totally let her slob on me knob.

yes, but right first

Oh ya she does

More

what would you guys do to this brown cutie...moar if interest

What would you do to her?

would marry and have many kids/10

I'd take her out for dinner to a nice restaurant, but on the way there I would pull up into an alley and drag her out of the car. I'd force her onto her knees and face fuck her. I'd make her choke on my cock, causing her to cry. Then I'd pull up her dress, bend her over and fuck her raw. I'd fill her cunt with my load and then continue on to the restaurant where she will have to enjoy being looked at strangely by everyone there since her make up has run down her face, while my cum is leaking out from her pussy

anyone?

Friends ex 4'10 with curves

love 'em short and curvy. Thx user!

butt ugly

what about this girl?

got more if you'd like

how would you take this prom girl?

wwyd?

any of dat ass?

Face fuck and cum all over her face and tits

Fuck those tits are nice I would grab and squeeze them all day long and cover them in cum I'd let you tit fuck her as well to add to the cum but you would mainly fuck her cunt or ass as I use her lovely face and tits.

one hand caressing her cheek while the other slips down her top. show me what my hand would feel

another

Would pull that top up while where out in public I'd then bend her over and fuck her in front of all the people near bye and fill her with my cum.

She'd probably like that too. Anything else?

Please tell me you have nudes. I would throat fuck her hard making her choke and gag on my cock while you fuck her from behind making her take more of my cock into her mouth I'd cum all over her face as you fill her with cum.

I wanna rub her face in the mud, just for looking so wealthy, then make her finger her own butthole

Damn, they are rockin tits. Love to see more.

Would love to cover them in lube and titty fuck them, blowing all over her face then let her scrape it off and eat it.

right, always the asians

lots of asians posted in this thread, if you like.

behead

Thanks, keep them coming!

fuck reeeaaally slow

Lay her back, spread her legs then fuck her tight tiny body hard.

Thx user.

I'd lie her on her back and let you fuck her cunt while I use her mouth and cum all over her face and tits.

Hnnng her ass is amazong as well

What would b do?

Her pussy is tight as fuck too, and is/was a gymnast so is hella flexible.

Where's the load going?

Ass

Deep inside her cunt. She looks great for breeding.

what do this slut get?

Do you have a kik so you can send more? Fuck she's flexible? I'd make her do the splits then k would lay her onto her stomach and then I'd slowly enter her ass as her legs are spread far out it makes her a little tighter and gives me and her more pleasure I would switch between her ass and cunt and fill her with my cum after I would face fuck her and cum all over her face and tits

sunburn

Nah, no kik, I'm happy to share what I have though. I only got to fuck her twice and had to wear a rubber unfortunately. Would love to blow balls deep inside of her.

Good choice, shes got a great one thats for sure.

Would share her with you I'd use her ass while u use her cunt until u cum inside her and I cum all over her face

She comes from good stock. This is the older sister. What would you do if you had them both together?

wwyd?

Fuck her in the ass then make her lick me clean after. She looks too innocent.

I'd take both of them and fuck them while they eat each other out. Make sure to both their asses. Finally have them suck me off together and cake their faves in cum and have them clean each other off with their tongues.

Because then they are silence and at their most innocent

Want more of her?

To bad would have been great to do more og this on there especially since she's so hot

Got more of her that ass looks amazing and I vet it feels great good thing I choose her ass to fill bit I bet that mouth is better

Of course, looks like shes got a great rack. Would pinch her nipples just hard enough to make her flinch while having her blow me.

Her tits are pretty good, 10/10 would tit fuck

Nah, don't have much of her at all I'm afraid.

The older sister has a great rack and perfect cock sucking mouth.

Would definitely make sure to tit fuck her and have her take my whole cock in her mouth.

After titty fucking her I'd tie her arms behind her back with her bra and go to town on her from behind

Where would you like to fuck her first, ass or pussy?

She'd love it, she's a bit of a slut, was a mum at 16

Pls do

That ass first. Wouldn't be able to resist that.

wwyd?

damn, you wouldn't tell, or is this pre kid? Even better knowing shes not opposed to taking a load in the cunt

2nd that

To bad she looks like she would do what ever some one asks of her sexualy

Nah the kids a few years old at the time of the pic, same for this one

Would love to just fuck her ass from behind while grabbing and squeezing her tits.

She struggles to deep throat your huge dick, she begs and cries for you to stop. How do you discipline her user?

I'm normally a big creampie fan, but blowing on her tight waist would be a pleasure for sure.

Tell her to fuck off

You ever fucked her yourself?

Wwyd?

Not yet, but some day

I wouldn't mind doing that either. She's just nice and tight. Perfect.

my gf

Pic number 1

Pinch her notes and push deeper. She'll run out of air soon, and feeling of her throat gagging on my cock feels nice.

gf

Wwyd 2 her

Would you ever slap her?

Pic number 2

Last one, enjoy.

Thank you for sharing her user, she's amazing.,

Anyone?

I wish you best of luck on your endeavor. Give those titties a good slapping for me if you succeed.

Spank that ass to begin with, more?

If she's a good girl and behaves, I'll slap her tits till they're a nice shade of rose. If she doesn't listen, I'll have to start with her cunt. She'll hold her legs open for me, she doesn't want me to get annoyed.

any takers?

What would you do to stop her begging and calling for help?

Repost please!

Any takers?

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

I would fuck you so you would shut up

Was there anything else you would do to her?

I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

Well you said she's flexible so what wouldn't I do I would fuck her in so many ways hell I'd share her tight flexible body with you while I use her mouth you could fill her ass or cunt. You could fuck her ass and I could use her cunt or ither way.

While slapping her cunt, I'd ask her very nicely to be quiet. Since she obviously couldn't hear me over her screams, that didn't work. A nice inflatable penis gag will fit right in and snug. I'd stare into her tear stained eyes as I slowly pumped the gag, extending it down her throat.

Hnnng those tits. I bet that baby would love to sick on them

Quads checked

My god. I want to grab her nipples and squeeze.

And thats me done

Would love to tit fuck her and cover her tits in cum. Fuck more please

Nooo rip yours was the best sO far to bad you didn't have a kik

Sad. I would have loved to see her ass.

Would rip those boyshorts off, bend over the sink and make her watch herself being fucked by me in the mirror

U should get a kik just so I could see more of that lovely girl.

I'd love to have that tongue shoved up my ass

Those lips need to be wrapped around my cock so she can suck me dry

Thread dead?

go go go

Just got caught in the usual "spamming same girl"/"OMG MOAR!" cycle until everyone forgets the original purpose of the thread and loses interest

these are the worst threads ever. absolute fucking cancer