Feels Thread?
Feels Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z59EVHU8MjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I'll dump some images.

Hope it gets easier for you whatever you're going through.

My phone broke yesterday and every single photo, text, voicemail, etc. from my dead brother is gone.
Now I have no one.

>great gf in high school
>lots of common interests
>shes madly in love with me and I love her
>fool around a lot
>but no sex
>only tip
>half brother and sister both are degenerates, sister got pregnant at 14
>afraid of cum, wont let me nut in her mouth when she "blows" me, she sucks at it
>become more and more frustrated and horny, fool around constantly
>finally she gets on the pill for period problems
>I get condoms thinking we'll finally have sex
>blue balled again
>had enough, break up
>she's devastated
>don't care
>year later, she stops being devastated and starts talking mad shit about me
>tells everyone I'm a pervert who basically sexually abused her
>tells everyone I'm a liar
>tells everyone I have a small dick
>turns all my friends against me
>one by one they leave because "I'm a bad person"
>never had a real family so my friends were my family
>lost my family
>can't make new ones because other problems
>beyond lonely, still a virgin, want to die

Have you guys ever watched the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=ugJfjmxOR2I

If you watch it, look at the description on youtube.

Shit sucks, mane. Hold on tight it will all go away, just focus on something else. If you focus on it it will just hold you down.

I'm just really lonely and it's getting more difficult with each passing year.

Kill me.

Fuck you

>tfw your biggest wish is for someone to kill you so you dont have to do it yourself

Do school shooting

>▶
Thanks for this. Deep shit.

sometimes I wonder if it's worth putting something important to you on the backburner once you hit a certain age. If you get your life in order somehow then things just seem to fall into place one way or another, which includes things like a group of friends, someone to love etc. That's a super simplified and easy way of putting things for sure, but a rough guideline of what to get back on track with first seems fair. Maybe meeting new people, getting a job, trying out new hobbies.

The hardest part is finding the motivation to get out of bed in the morning and do all that shit. Sometimes you ask yourself questions like "What are you doing? Why are you doing this? Who are you doing it for?" and your answer to all those questions will be "I don't know". Sometimes you'll convince yourself it'll be good for you but it's what you do with those thoughts that count, and a lot of times (at least in my case) they just kind of fade away.

There's also the fear of finally building yourself up enough to take that first initial plunge only for shit to go a hundred miles south and knock you back down again.

Uncontrollable OCD user reporting in.

Cred Forums why do I stil miss her?

> 2 years of really good relationship
> She starts neglecting me more and more, always prefering her friends/family over me, leaving me alone on weekends
> when we finally see each other, we dont have sex
> sometimes go as long as several months without sex, too less in my opinion
> saying i want to break up
> she gets really hurt by it and loses her feelings for me
> we actually break up
> she was my only friend while she has many friends
> i start to miss her really hard and notice how much i love her
> she couldnt care less about me
> she is currently in a foreign country with 3 male friends i dont even know and i am sitting at home imagining her falling in love with someone else and trying to cry myself into sleep

I wanted to break up, i knew that it wouldnt work, then why do i miss her so much and why does it hurt so much? How do i get over her?

Bump

you get over her by realizing she didn't care about you, if you're not having sex she simply doesn't care

>your mother asks you who your best friend is

what do you answer?

>How do i get over her?
I heard somewhere that a new love will heal you old wounds, but I haven't had a new one yet so.

But one thing I can tell you is that drugs and alcohol only make it worse...much worse ;_;

The thing though is that she just didnt have a sex drive and that sex with me apparently hurt. She tried, she cared but just couldnt do it or "forgot" about it.

well shit, have you tried talking to her?

Dont give up, it can only get better from the bottom.

Yeah i did. She said she doesnt want a relationship anymore but we could stay friends and maybe, just MAYBE something could develop again. And as the pathetic person I am, i agreed and tried being friends. Problem is though, she never tried meeting me, didnt text me and when i tried arranging something, she doesnt have times or pans with other friends. I am so fucking alone.

Drop her from your life. It sucks and it's definitely not easy, but she'll only hold you back bro.

I tried, i am trying really hard but everytime i am not distracting myself, i think about her, when trying to fall asleep, thinking about her in, hoding her in my arms, cuddling, kissing and falling asleep, knowing that i have someone who loves me. I just cant stop doing it.

I'm on the ground for so long now...I'm honestly just waiting to right moment.

>704337526
>implying my parents are still alive

You are stronger than 90% of the people in your situation, you can be proud of yourself.

This is me right now, god does it suck

What's your Kik, Cred Forumsro?

I get it man, I've been through the same thing and it was tough, but in my case she showed her true colours well before I finally cut her off. I realised that the longer I put it off the longer it would drag out. I wish, I really wish someone had approached me and forced me to cut off ties with her. I'm over her now because I know she's a cunt but because I dragged it out and fucked about I missed out on so much, turning down invites from friends to hang out or go somewhere because I was too busy feeling sorry for myself. It took a long time to feel better once I cut her off and also told her exactly what I thought about her, but I'm glad I actually did it. I'd be even happier about it if I did it from the beginning.

Don't make that mistake, it could ruin you.

1/2

2/2

/r9k/ here. God you guys are such overdramatic pussies. "Oh boo hoo, my gf left me and now I'm 'depressed'". You call this shit a feels thread? Give me a break. I've never known romance. I've never known being held or kissed. I've never known that closeness that supposedly can only be given to a SO. And guess what? You don't see me complaining about it.

Thanks Cred Forumsro, you're really helping me through this.

Enough about me, what's your story? Why are you in the feels thread?

No. I should've just shut up.

Thanks , but I don't have kik or anything.

Check'd
The trips are in your favor, user

>press (x) to pay respects

You are complaining right now. But whatever, go back to /r9k/ and be the edgelord you are by not showing feelings.

10 mins. Thanks mom...

I actually meant that you were strong, dont downplay yourself, you will get sooner or later what you really deserve.

>God you guys are such overdramatic pussies
>starts acting like an overdramatic pussy

> I once went to the cinema
> alone
> watched frozen
> forgot my gun
> went home crying like a bitch
> no movieshooting that day

i hate my life

I just got through this huge drama shit with this girl I had a crazy obsession for, and now im starting to make new friends. Although despite the fact that everything seems to be going great, I can't help but feel like everything is still falling apart.

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, fantastic movie

Just feeling a little contempt with life right now, up until the end of July I'd been working for 18 months on a temporary contract but it expired. I don't have any friends so I've just been bumming around at home in-between looking for a permanent job somewhere. I had all these plans in my head to do shit with my time away from working like traveling or learning to drive but I just didn't do them. I'm not exactly the most motivated person in the world lol

there was this feels thread yesterday in which I talked about a girl who had been close to me but had been seemingly ignoring me as of late

Today I asked her if she was mad at me for something
>no user, it's just... You remember my aunt had cancer and recently went through
radiotherapy and chemotherapy?
>IKnowWhereThisIsGoing.JPEG
>Well, it didn't stop the cancer and I got the news yesterday, I'm sorry if I didn't answer but I didn't want to talk with anyone

Pretty sad, her aunt is only 32 and had been vey optimistic about the whole thing, everyone was super-happy that the chem had gone ok and all of a sudden she's going to die no matter what

kys faggot

I know your struggle to user

Agreeing with this bot, the fags here act like high schoolers.

I henceby command you to eat shit and die

You are right, it does. Having sex with a new person in general gets you out of the past pretty fast

I know that feeling too well. But you just need to get rolling, like a huge boulder that just needs a little tip to start rolling. Just book a flight somewhere, Sign up for the driving course. If you do one of those things, you feel obligated to do them and you will do them. Once you are in the cycle of doing things, start with another and another and they wont stop coming. But force yourself to do one thing you wanted to do and you are good to go.

But about friends, if i could help you with this i would probably not be here.

Why don't you contribute then?
Instead of complaining.

What's her name, Cred Forumsro?

>enters FEELS thread
>''Why is there liquid dripping from those human eyes?''
>''Beep bop beep''
>''What are emotions?''

You're right and I tell myself this a lot hoping one day it sticks and I actually get up and go do it. Taking initiative and getting stuck in are both things that I fall short on. That, and the fact I have no clue what in the fuck I want to do in life. I think right now I'm digging how much free time I've got to just relax but at the same time there's a nagging feeling that I'm doing something wrong. I want to get up and do stuff but I can't. I'm probably just being lazy, I know people would kill for the amount of free time I have right now.

I've got my eye on a job somewhere though, I'm convinced that if I get it then everything will become clearer.

this made me feel better in a weird way, fuck having that guys job. i sure couldn't do it

why tho

It may be hard but you need to force yourself through things. Also, in order to know what you want to do in life you first need to know what you dont want to do, you need to make mistakes in order to know what you actually want. Just take any job, do anything, if you dont like it, move to something else and repeat.

You are doing nothing wrong though, but also nothing right. You are probably happy with your free time, but you can be a lot happier doing anything.

Take that job, I am also very sure that it wil help you develop.

bump

Am I the only one who gets REALLY sad when seeing pictures like these?

> inb4 they got de big pizza they no sad

Same guy but It reminds me of this.

Dumping.

chex'd

dayum sun chek'd again

The worst thing about this picture is that you can tell that bitch on the right is laughing about him.

You hit the nail on the head there. At the moment it's the only thing I'm committed to trying out so fingers crossed all goes well. If not then I guess I'll look elsewhere for something to do.

Either way these threads are eye-opening. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one feeling unmotivated or down about something, in fact, as cliche as it sounds, if you think about it there are probably countless people feeling the same way you do at any given time or even going through similar shit. Anyway, I'm going to get some sleep now. It's been good talking to you user, take care.

Nah pictures like that make me feel really sorry for people, especially birthdays. Even if it's the cringiest shit like that one dude who had a Pokemon-themed birthday (balloons, plates, napkins, cake) sat by himself.

This is my all-time feel

Literally thought the same thing when I saw it

I'm not sad that my gf left me.

I'm sad that it's my best friends birthday soon and he's been dead for 3 years and I miss the cunt.

that make it more gay than before

Story?

Dont really know bro

The lonliness/relationship feels are boring. Do people actually cry about that shit? There are so many deeper and much more horrifying feels that bring about actual despair. "Wahh I don't have a gf" Fuck off.

I know this isn't that bad but I got caught high at school. I was put on suspension for being UTI. I have a meeting with the school officials and my mom this monday. My mom refuses to go beacuse of a couple incidents last year with my depression. Idk what to do Cred Forums. They said only my mom can go cuz she's my guardian. I don't want to force her. I don't want other people in my family to know about it so I can't tell them. My dad is gone and I'm thinking of bringing him but idk if the school will allow it so I had to email them to ask. What do I do if they say it can only be my mom? What if they say that my dad can go but I ask my dad and he says no?

How are we all so lonely in a world so full of different people

Dubs luv da feels

Posting this just incase you fgts need a break from the feels

I think all of them are important

I usually start my nights by thinking about relatively less important but more urgent stuff (i.e. love, friends, my slowly desintegrating family) and continue thinking untill I cry myself to sleep thinking about the fact that there's next to no chances of me living long enough to see my dreams come true

I am upset

That's all folks! Let's end it on a good note, shall we?

Here's some memories of Tay we can all feel for

I broke up with gf off 8 moths about 2 months ago. She where extremely depressed and told med that she would commit suicide every week. we would fight almost every week and she would tell me that im a piece of shit and that I don't care about her. we broke up at least 10 times during the months we were together, but i always took her back when she beg me and told me that she would never fight whit me or call me every bad thing between heaven and hell, but she always did. she told me that she cant live with out me and that she will kill her self if i break up whit her. i would punch my hands bloody on the wall because i believed that almost every fight we had it was my fault and i hated my self for it. but i loved her more than i loved any other girl. when we didn't fight or she wanted to kill her self it was so good, I was so fucking happy at those moments. she forced me to push away my family and friends because she needed all my time. if i went out with my friends and she knew about it she would call me or text me that i need to come to her now or she will kill her self, if I took to long to get to her she had cuts all over her arms and it made me feel guilty as fuck so i started going out less and being giving her almost all my time. it hurt so much to do it, i loved her so much. i cried the weeks after i missed her every day. but i think i'm happier now, i still think about our good times and wonder if things could have changed. she is still alive btw and i think she is dating another guy.
sorry if my English is bad, not my first language.
i just wanted to get some shit out

Pffft. Army. Marines and SEALS throw a wake for their dead.

Army: I miss Joe a bloo bloo bloo *sniffle*
USMC: I TOLD him to duck....

That's the worst thing for me. I don't know why.
I can't say if x changes, I will be happy. And I don't know what to do.

I feel like I should get this off my chest. This happened to me several years back.

>be me
>13
>mom has breast cancer for the second time
>it's spread to her lungs and shit
>stage 4
>my entire family tells me it's completely fine, there's no chance that it's fatal (I'm the youngest)
>our steps are too high for her to get into the house easily
>she's too weak from the chemo
>she lives with our aunt, we visit her daily
>I don't visit her as much
>she hears that I've been hanging around with my friend who she always thought of as a hoodlum
>I'm chilling, going to the mall with said friend
>my dad's car pulls up, my mom's inside
>"user, get in the car!"
>"Why?"
>"user GET IN THE CAR!"
>get in like a bitch
>Dad and Mom are looking at me funny
>"We don't want you hanging around with him, blah blah blah" (I refuse to listen like the autistic shit I was)
>"user, listen, I come with me to your aunts house? Please, come see me more often, I don't want you to-"
>She stops
>"I want to make sure I see you."
>"Yeah, sure."
cont

ayyyyyyyyy

hey. i posted here yesterday about not sure what to do about the ldr. things feel even worse today. i've realized she's usually tipsy when she talks to me, while i am always sober. everything feels like a lie. she doesn't look at my texts until hours later. she usually doesn't want to have conversations with me. but she says she loves me and i believe her. i just don't know if i can ride this emotional rollercoaster of things being intense a couple days a week and then no contact the rest of the time. what the fuck is happening, how would normal people deal with this

>be 16
>cousin wedding
>all family comes
>a lot of cousin friends comes too
>1/2 part of her friends are girls
>8/10 girls or more
>family and her friends stay/sit in special place for them
>stay behind them
>a lot of 10/10 ass
>3/4 of time i look at their ass
>we move to restaurant
>after eating food go drink with some family members that are close to my age
>dont remember other things
>few weeks later we get photos from wedding
>IN EVERY FUCKING PHOTO THAT I CAN SEE MYSELF IM LOOKING AT GIRLS ASS
>i m drunk as hell at part of this photos
>everybody got same photos as my family
>dont go to family meetups since this wedding
>tfw ruined photos from cousin wedding

> be me
> roughly an hour ago
> spending my saturday night at the library
> no friends
> no gf
> no interest in vidya anymore
> just my studies
> eh_why_not.jpg
> been there for roughly 8 hours
> cute chick and I exchange some words and it generally grows silent
> not sure how to ask her out
> do nothing
> she leaves
> feelsbadman.jpg
> walk home
> sit alone and listen music
> type this
Back to being alone :(

How's your saturday, Cred Forumsros?

>I get out of the car as it arrives at my house
>slam the door as hard as my 13 year old noodle arms could
>I don't visit her that week
>I go with hoodlum friend and brother to eat
>brother gets a call
>mom's in hospital
>we drive quickly, drop hoodlum off
>get to hospital, my mom's doing alright something minor happened
>Fuckmylife.jpeg
>still harboring anger towards mother because I'm 13
>FF like a day
>mom gets out of the hospital soon but has a pump on her heart (or something)
>something goes wrong
>mom goes into a coma
>dad eventually choses to pull the plug after being told that the only way to keep her alive would be to crack her ribs and forcibly start her heart or some shit (or that's how I remember it)

Really fucked me up. Tried therapy but that didn't do much for me.

Story?

How is this feels? This made me kek like a jew

MS developed an AI that would grow based on what others discussed with it. In comes Cred Forums and she starts spewing racist (albeit true) tweets. MS proceeds to scrap her. The end. Rip Tay.

Long story short, Tay turned into a racist nazi because Cred Forums ravaged the shit out of her.
cheked

Daamn, didnt even know, thanks.

This is one of my favourites

Still on lower partitions of the drive.

Kek

Kek

Underrated

>Cred Forumse me
>In school
>not gonna lie im pretty damn smart
>as result not many friends
>dont get involved with superficial things
>not above it, just dosent hold my interest
>run track
>have one close friend
>call him dave
>sitting in class daves not there
>talk to no one other than dave
>sit alone doing work
>get done early,like usual
>getting up to ask teacher if i can piss
>knock at door to class
>"user will you get that"
>"sure"
>walk to door and open it
>am greeted with cutest face ive seen
>"hi is this mr.anons class"
>am taken aback by her eyes
>surrounded in a mask of freckles
>dont say anything
>3 seconds
>5
>10
>teacher speaks up
>"yes this is my class,you must be"
>"kate" she chimed up
>im still at the door questioning if shes real
>"user you can piss now"
>teach was a real wing man

part one of a few,im typing this so give me time

Don't even want to tell my story. Just lurking this thread, reading stories of others who are in pain. Makes me feel less alone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z59EVHU8MjI

so be a rapist then?

make up a name because all your friends are from world of warcraft

Fuck man. I invest too much into girls who I will never be with. Im pathetic.

Hey anons,

Lookin for someone to talk to,

Anyone here have an Ex-Gf they can't get over?

Roman. Tell her we go bowling a lot.

Never had a Gf

Yep. Not that it's been that long though. Keep thinking I'm getting over it then it all hits me again. How long has it been for you and why did you break up?

I

She was kind of acting crazy (about a week ago), so i locked her in the basement (as i usually do)

But when i went back down there this week she was gone and her water bowl was empty

I took it as a kind of a big "fuck you' to me

Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, and you later found your GF, maybe you can give some advice? Where should i look for her?

I know she likes shopping, so maybe the mall> Fuck i don't even know anymore...

You left a fucking window open?! The fuck man what are you, a fucking amateur? You deserved to lose her and now she probably lives in a fucking dumpster, feasting. Kill yourself moron.

Not too long ago. And she will never know when I say I love you too it means something completely different then hers.

tfw you will never be anyone's loved one or amazing hoe

or friend for that matter

Hurry the fuck up user

oh shit

This pic is killing me. Again

Pls no

/Cringe thread

hi

Fuck you.

4 months ago I was you. Until I stumbled upon this amazing girl.
She is the only person that texts me everyday. Ask me how my day is. Actually cares about me.
It means so much.

The worst part is Im so inlove with her and I need to bury it because our circumstances will never allow it. She is a great girl though I hope she finds a special guy. She deserves it.

>Hanging out with best friend and his gf
>gf invites friend over
>8/10 cutie
>She sits next to me
>We get to know each other and by the end of the night we're cuddling and I have my arm around her
>She goes home early because she has work in the morning
>Never ask for her number because retarded
>Really felt something for her
>Missed her when she left

Cont?