Last video game you played?

Last video game you played?

Pokemon GO

Game is honestly shit but I've met people who are glad to give me drugs for free just for being around. Good times.

I tried to do the speedrun technique.

Vainglory. Game is good but people prefer to play pokemon Go for whatever reason.

Bomberman

Noice. Also, pic related.

Doom

Destiny

pic related

shits like crack cocaine

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Crusader Kings II

im having a blast with this shit

where's tommy

>bonus points if you know this game

Anno2070

>Zangief
>Sakura
>Captain America
I wanna take you for a ride

Worms

Persona 3

Me too!

This

>Pokemon GO
we're talking about video games - not faggot phone apps

hercules

bioshock remastered

Deus Vult

STARS AND STRIPES!

Its where i learned.

Glory of Generals
I failed op. Torch
:'(

>Magneto
>Sentinel
>Storm

Witcher 3

Came here to post this.
I'm more of a tonk guy tho.

last one I actually played was Age of Empires III
after that I started Diablo III but my Internet wasn't really working so I didn't play

lol me too on psx emulator

I bought wings of luftwaffe (even though my computer won't play it).
Is it good?

No man's sky. Dev's media is Op

team fortress 2

I play both

tanks has gotten cancerous in RB tho

so many god damn people with aimbot

Got Journey "free" off the PS+ thing and daamn I really enjoyed that game. It was a little short but I really enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

game?
what is?

saints row
Gta knockoff
The third

This War of Mine

everyone should play this. not only is it cheap, but there aren't really any games out there like it. it's really simple, but extremely deep

instead of fighting some crazy plot in a war, you're a survivor living in a shelled house, trying to live - while fighting with other survivors, militias, etc.

What fucking meme is this blue+orange in game covers?

construction simulator 2015

shit is so cash

you can play for a looong time just doing construction missions. building everything from high-rise apartments to soccer complexes to bridges

I know, and the ruskie fuckers still insist there are absolutely no ways of hacking the game.
Still, I try to enjoy my killing machines as much as possible. I'll just go get my meal ready and launch the game, you got me in the mood.

lost all my progress but its ok. i been deep on it

>bf4 gave battlefield HIV
>hardline was full-blown AIDS

If you haven't played it, Saints Row 4 really breaks away from the GTA-clone stigma the previous Saints Row games had. And it's pretty damn good.

Only the goodest goyim play the "muh rapefugees" game.

Blue and orange are complementary colors so that would be my guess.

Dank Souls 3

copying off of Oroboro's build

Wish that would happen where I live, just met neckbeards, got over the nostalgia real quick and quit

Gta sa

you about to make this a beg thread dubby dan

Game?

NHL Legacy Edition. Playing the "Live The Life" feature. Created a right winger who's gonna go in the first five picks of the NHL draft after this season in the minors.

Probably Mount & Blade

only the goodest 14yos run around quicksniping in COD

between COD, Battlefield, Halo, etc., the war game market has been oversaturated. TWOM tells the same kind of story from a different perspective

it's not even necessarily anti-war, it just shows what it's like for the average civilian during war. most of the characters are just generic, average people, who have to figure out how to get food and stay safe

also, it explores morality. if you kill regular people, most characters become depressed before long. if you do good things, like give out medicine or stop someone from getting raped, your people become happy

it's a pretty deep story, and it's something fresh - amidst so many overdone series

Ncaa football 14 because former college football players who didnt make it to the nfl have to be fags and get the game to stop being published

Starts playing this through the collection because I missed it last gen. So far I prefer Rapture and Bioshock 1+2 better.