Cant find a straight answer on whether or not sealed liquor is safe to drink I think this bottle is from 1984 it has...

Cant find a straight answer on whether or not sealed liquor is safe to drink I think this bottle is from 1984 it has very suddle flakes in it

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/does-liquor-ever-expire-straig-105435
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drink it faggot

thekitchn.com/does-liquor-ever-expire-straig-105435

m800, people pay a lot of money to drink lower percentage booze that's far older than this shit.

as long as it was unopened, give it a taste.

>suddle

>suddle

You'll know right away.

This.
Op, you having a stroke?

It's good, faggot.

Learn to fucking think.

no liquor is fine. alcohol will ruin your life

It's fine, done it many times before cleaning out old peoples liquor cabinets. Just strain it into a jug, wash the bottle, then funnel it back into the bottle.

Dont do it op, you can get alcohol poisoning

It'll actually taste better than if you go to the store and buy a bottle because of the aging.

Op here, Idk how I fucked up so bad and I accept the consequences "subtle"

>suddle

the older the whiskey the stronger the flavor. the worst that will happen to you is you will throw up

>suddle

you fucking ridiculous stupid uneducated fucking cuntlick

kill black ppl, you'll be doing the world a favor

wrong thread

If its sealed yeah. The alcohol makes it self sterilizing. If it was opened the alcohol will evaporate over time and then it can go bad.

If it's sealed, it's safe.

suddle

if properly sealed yes but do more research bro if it really old some people might pay more for it vintage an shit you know

Probably a bait thread, but alcohol literally kills germs and bacteria, and there was a time when drinking rum/wine/ale was safer than drinking water.

The whole reason whips were able sail the seven seas with the crews (mostly) surviving was because of alcohol

Not to mention the whole basis of winery and aged liquor is that it's AGED

lol i drank OPENED stuff from the 70s just got drunk not sick

Everyone knows the '84 SoCo is the most coveted vintage. That shit is worth some serious cash, user. Don't open it.