Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
How do i get a gf?

go kill some niggers and the women are gonna love you

stop posting on Cred Forums

Self-confidence

i don't think that a women will like a murderer

Well, if you're asking the most detestable group of people on the planet for dating advice, your chances are slim.

everytime i try to be more self-confident i always spill my whole spaghetti

this user's right, OP. get confident, stupid!

Don't. Just, don't. [inhales through side of mouth with a wince] Just figure out how to live without wanting one so much. You'll be better off. And who knows, maybe when a girl senses that listlessness, she'll want to be with you in order to stroke her ego in changing your mind. Good luck, OP.

thanks Cred Forumsro

just talk to them

it works for me

fuck off , chad

Yeah man. Girls can see it in your eyes. That desperation. It smells like you have nothing else going for you. Just work on building your castle brick by brick. Women are accessory.

Do you have any reasons not to be confident? I don't mean the fact you are single. Like are you ugly/fat? You need to find out what you don't like about yourseld and improve it and your ego will get a boost. Also tell yourself you don't care about what she thinks of you then you generally avoid spilling spaghetti

Grad them when theyre walking to there car

How can you be confident if you're complete and utter shit?

well , i am not fat and my friends tell me that i would at least be a solid 6.5/10 ... i for myself think that i am a 3/10
and i rarely speak to girls, also i am a loser who just hangs out with other losers and all i do is playing videogames and fapping to lolis

i have completly no achievements , but i am studying right now and i hope that this will end good.

a green frog? um, no idea. you're fucked.

Step 1 workout... Step 2: not saying completely stop playing vidya but don't waste every waking second of your life using it as an excuse to not go out and socialize... Step 3: find a few hobbies that get you outside, preferably ones that you can join some type of group. Step 4: profit

You dont

You better yourself

Then the girls will want you

/Thread

Pretty much what user above me posted

What if you tried that and women still hate you?

I think this is your answer, I used to be really unconfident and then I started working out. I didn't look any better for a long while because I was very shit at it and I was eating too little, but it did make me feel really good about myself. If you feel good it will be much easier to talk to girls. Then you get that first one and you will no longer be in the virgin cathegory. Pussy = more pussy

Not him, but how do you take it to the next level? I have a few potential girls, but I have literally no idea what to do about it. Relationships have just kinda grayed out for me. Only time I actually get somewhere is when I'm drunk, but even then it's just sex in the best case scenario. Like, I wouldn't know if a girl liked me if my life was on the line.

Dude stop saying what if.... what if i put in the work to pass the bar but i end up failing? then you try again or work harder... stop telling yourself your going to fail before you do... you put in the work and never give up... eventually the right girl will pay attention

You gotta practice more then and try understand why grills are being turned off by you

Are you a good listener? Do u project insecurities? Are u seemingly desperate etc

It comes.down to not being a faggot anf playing it cool. Grills can smell despo fags from miles away

be a lowtest needy cuck

You should instead be asking, "What would I find attractive in myself and how can I increase my attractiveness." Be the best 'your name here' that you can be.

Ask her out on a date? That's how all my relationships started

first of all checked... second of all i need to know more, what do you mean by potential?... A. How old are you. B. How did you meet them? C. How is contact primarily initiated? Them or you?

Is it really that bad that I just gave up on ever getting a girlfriend, having sex, or even going on a date? Some people are just meant to be alone.

You're not white?
It will count as self defence if you got your white privilege.

This is what u need to get a girl and don't respond to me with that pussy beta bitch shit about how u can't do it because everyone else does it.

>Get self confident
If you think your a bitch your gonna be a bitch, plain and simple

>Have the balls to talk to the girl you like
You should've learned how to do this in middle school but if you haven't yet you better man up you little bitch before you spend your whole life fapping to her fb nudes while other guys flirt with her

>Be hygienic and look fresh and clean
Take a shower, brush your teeth, don't smell like taco bell and pick out some clothes that won't give away your autism from a mile away. That means no high waisted jeans, no fedoras, no crocs, no socks and sandals, no video game related accessories, and nothing your mom said looks cute

Do all of these 3 simple steps and you can get a girl, yes it is simple because most of the population can do it, its 3 easy steps and if you can't do it your just a beta bitch, man up and join the rest of the herd of getting laid being a social butterfly and leave behind your autistic sperg stereotype already.

Just touch their lady bits here and there. They'll like it eventually.

Maybe in your country, but you can't pull that card in the rest of the world. Dark times we live in, man.

Why?

why what?