ITT: Donald Trump becomes the President of the United States. What happens in the first 24hrs... Discuss

ITT: Donald Trump becomes the President of the United States. What happens in the first 24hrs... Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brTeI8X-SoQ
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/29/fourth_circuit_strikes_down_north_carolina_voting_restrictions.html
wnd.com/2014/01/congressman-hillary-busted-in-monster-lie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stock market crash.

if trump gets in as a filthy europoor i'll have the popcorn ready to watch the hilarity unfold that's for sure.

why?

Assasination

Empire of USA

All the niggers and the rest of the Jews die off

usa has martial law, electricity cut to major cities and no unauthorized travel, internet disrupted so no one has an idea whats goin on, then we become like venezuela,,, prove me wrong;!

Nothing, hell meet with other world powers & discuss his real plans

nothing, there will be some liberal instigated riots eventually but it's not going to be any different. The only thing that is going to change is a lot of butthurt and we will get supreme quart judges who actually follow the constitution.

the sjw's are emboldened. more money than ever flows into their coffers.

If I had to bet I'd say.... nothing. Nothing changes at all in reality. Sure there will be a lot of people going "WTF?" but after that I don't think anything spectacular will happen.

he'll send $hillary to fucking jail with any luck.

>supreme quart
>quart
I wouldn't expect a retard to understand, but they don't "follow" the constitution, they literally are the constitution.

Riots. He won't win the populous vote instead the electoral votes. Trump 46%. Hilary 55%

genuine question to my esteemed amerifags... is there a chance he'll win? all bullshit aside, is there a chance?

sorry Satan i was using voice to text.

he is winning the populous and electoral vote right now.

yeah because everyone who isn't a fucking mouth breather can see that he will be less damaging to the country then hillary.

yeah sure he is faggot

What happens every election. People who win are gonna freak out and act like it's the best day ever. People who lost will act like the world's ending.

Overall it'll probably be like when No Man's Sky came out; people will start to realize most of the content was in the hype and we'll all move on.

Hillary gets arrested

yea, normal i wouldn't give a shit about america but for some reason this time i'm worried for you guys is that harpie clinton gets into power.

Nothing, nothing at all will happen. There will be no wall, there will be no ban on Muslims. Literally 4 years of fucking nothing.

there's a chance of course. but righ tnow trump is at about 30% chance of winning, up from 23% a month ago.

you can google it.

The Purge

if hillary wins we are just gonna have more of the same shit. so an increase in the vice crushing us.

you have to be at least 18 to post here.

i don't need to. i keep up with this. he's increased slightly but he's at a 40% chance of winning electoral college right now.

46* he is leading hillary by 3 points.

liberals, especially hollywood people whine a l lot
not much else
Would probably be a good thing for our country as Obama has unfortunately torn down a lot of the separation of powers, but congress and the court wouldn't let Trump do shit

Canada declares war against USA.

wrong. trump is way more of a threat to the US than clinton. every single policy he has proposed is harmful to us and helpful to our enemies.

no patriot is voting for trump. none.

popular vote polling is irrelvant. electoral college is all that matters.

he can't be leading if Hillary has a 60% chance of winning you dumb faggot

People cheer, other people bitch. nothing changes because nothing changes, more people cheer, more people bitch. repeat.

Economy tanks as all skilled labor leaves the country

I prepare to escape Eurabia and flee to the USA as a refugee fearing for my life.

you are fucking retarded.

exactly. i don't understand how anyone can not see this

Top notch rebuttal.

samefag

who cares what you think

He was right though. You are retarded

Trump executes literally none of his plans. Ends up raising taxes.

Side note, you don't have to like trump but at least he's not a cuck.

>Trump demands a copy of every newspaper in the country be delivered to his hotel room immediately
>Trump turns on Fox News
>Trump kicks everyone out of his hotel room
>Trump spends the next 24 hours furiously masturbating to headlines of his win

you cant stump the trump
but can you killary the hillary?

nope

and i am right - that trump is a bigger threat than hillary, and no patriots are voting for him

Yeah, actually he is

With in the first 24 hours Trump along with the Pope will launch the 10th Crusade to take Jerusalem and expunge sand nigger kind.

The finest solders will be assembled forming Gods Eagles and so will begin the holy genocide of the believer's of the false prophet Muhammad

Deus Vult!

And that's exactly why you're retarded

liberals cry and complain

Patriots start bon fires and get drunk while planning how to MAGA for the next 8 years

cuz fucking everyone will be scared and will get the money out of US, not cuz trump will fuck em so much but they know the rest will do that.

Oh god please this .

>What happens in the first 24hrs
youtube.com/watch?v=brTeI8X-SoQ

Too bad none of these fantasies will ever come true.

Some amazing grammar user.

SHHHHHHHH

Fuck Carol, we told you not to talk about that before its time

Illegal spics back to piñata land and then construction of the wall begins.

This will be nationally broadcast

LIBERALS, PLEASE CALL 1-800-273-TALK (8255) FOR THE SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO GET YOUR COAT!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
kek X infinity
They will say sorry for every bullet they shot

Sorry but not sorry! :^)

i will de-feet trump

thanks man, english is like not my language so i dont need to give a fuck bout it

this
because he really does not give a shit

Kek will praise the nation

Gas the Muslims race war .All hail the imperium of man, down with the pigs.

Donald Trump isn't real so martial law I guess.

>What happens in the first 24 hours...

Very little that would be noticeable. It takes some amount of time to put staff in place, get boxes unpacked, earn where the bathroom is, start taking control of the reigns of government. And once that is all done, goverments are big, unwieldy machines that do not change directions quickly. Talk of "I'll do X in the first 24 hours" is good marketing, but it is not real.

Mortons stock plummets

deplorable

This is now a Crusader Thread?

But you chime in on American politics.

He turns his presidency into a reality show

Is that why Trump wants to get rid of your kind? Build my fucking wall and get on the other side of it user.

Hillary Clinton will be personally served a subpoena by Attorney General Chris Christie.

RRRRAAAWWWWRRRRRR

He will make goatse great again.

Let me put it this way

Deus Vult!

This. Trump will use camera crews the way Nixon put recording devices in the White House.

an excessive amount of liberal butt hurt and some headline on Huffington Post about how the entire country is racist.

In all seriousness, not much. Government works slow intentionally. Craziest thing he could do is create an executive order to do something, but if the legality of said thing is challenged they need to wait until the courts decide on whether the action can be taken.

I do, cuz american politics a like world politics. If you fags fuck up we get fuckd in ass

Its time brother!

>In all seriousness, not much.
In 24 hours, no.
In 24 months, yes.

We could be at war or bracing for a major economic crash because of his policies

my lateral teeth are awesome ... look here ....

She should pay $25,000, like Drumpf did, to bribe herself out of that.

FUCKING THIS!!!!!!

Underrated post

Nothing at all. He'll say a bunch of stupid shit but nothing will change.

Maybe the world will laugh at us.

about time if you ask me

My side is cool bro. And i dont want that kind, i am white and my village i was born was a village made by slave owners. Bitch my family will hang me if i fuck with black.

Oh no no no no no the Hillaprecious will finally go down if we have to double the National Debt to do it.

Again, learn to write in English before you try and communicate with us. Moon rune and sand script languages are beneath us.

The world needs a good cleansing......

starting with frogfags

Probably some white nationalists will feel emboldened to kill some minorities. Otherwise probably not much. A couple of weeks after being in the Oval Office he will bring out the nukes.

>What happens in the first 24hrs
America becomes great again.

Ok faggot, i come, fuck your sister and yet i wont speak in your fucking language and i can do that cuz i want and cuz i can. You fucking faggot

America is already great.

Yes he can win. And he will win.

>cuz
JESUS CHRIST SPEAK ENGLISH FAGGOT GODDAMMIT

>What happens in the first 24hrs...

we repeal Obama care.

Economies don't work that way, user. Fear-mongering dipshitism does, but reality doesn't care about that.

As long as the US kicks ass, remains at the top in certain tech areas, and feeds the world the pop music it loves.. no-one gives two shits about who wears the suit.

Unlikely, considering the lack of capitalisation to begin your statement.

>704344290
>is there a chance?

no>

God I hope we cleanse your kind.

cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz vcuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz cuz

>goddammit

get this man a shield

Pft.. 4344444, this isn't even my final form.

trumpy and crissy will be cellmates soon.
brigdegate and child rape.
what a pair

Better late than never. The look on their faces when the compassion they feed off of comes to an end will be priceless.

CHECK

I'm whiter than you, WTF are you talking?

triggered

checked

Thiss. Lern 2 spel stoopids

holy fuck dude

Obama leans in close to trump during ceremony admits he's from Africa pulls a gun .Shoots him in the head for the " Greater Good" takes present power in the white house. Hail emperor Obama !

So a couple of things.
1. The Pope and emperor trump already don't get along so I don't see them starting a project together.
2. Jews, not sandies, are in charge of Jeruselem
3. You can't genocide a religion.

nahhhhh bitch you are triggered

So you believe Trump's strategy is working already? I hope you are right.

Um faggot are you telling his Lord Trumpship "NO?"

Yup

>Hour One - Liberal SJW tears have ended the California drought

Being Argentinian does not make you white faggot, or whatever shit hole you come from.

A bunch of shillery supporters and democrats seek out preparation H because of being soo butt hurt.

Millions of Americans would level Washington, with Obama (and dozens of other liberal dems) under the rubble.

Nahhhh, kissing pope's hand is to fucking gay.

You alright with kissing Trumps hand?

Bot.

Trump's strategy is to fall in a k-hole about Hillary.

wallstreet brings down the economy, everyone points the finger at trump.

He pulls us out of the UN and negotiates weapons deals with Russia, China and India directly. Also breaks every other sanction he can find. He realigns us with Russia in the coming 2nd cold war. England says nothing, France farts out some condemnations and within a month sanctions against us lower the value of what little we produce. Later we get directly involved in a series of wars in the middle East and Asia which prop us back up as we become the new Nazi Germany.

OH WOW HAHA CONSERVATARD HUMOR IS SO FUCKING FUNNY

>hour two - collective SJW stamping of feet and rolling around on the floor screaming makes california sink into the pacific
>hour three - entire world celebrates

Mexico starts bitching about all the Americans moving into the country.

I would rather that than having to eat the shit that Hillery spits out.

Jerusalem is currently split, you retard. There are two countries there.

Then grab a shield

OH GOD FAGGOT IS SO FUCKING FUNNY AHM PEEIN MUH PANTZ

How bout being Albanian? Does that make me white? Also my grandfather was a SS commander and he was hanged my his "War Crimes"

you and this guy have alot in common

See. It's already starting. He has not even won yet.

I love watching Trump Nazis fight over who's more white

kek

I'm a jew and I'm whiter than all of you. Now stop this bullshit.

>when Trump wins people are going to laugh at me
>hard

kek

We have the best shades of white dont we?

wanna get drunk and fist fight?

The beginning of crime waves, protests, and partial government shutdowns.

A few homicides, murders, and suicides. A few moderate instances of people leaving the US, whether it's permanent or temporary is up in the air.

More controversy surrounding Trump.

Probably a ton of talk of attempts on Trump's life.

Most (not all) of the world doesn't know what to think of this, and no longer understands the US, and places the US at a distance with regards to every other country.

Television and the internet goes apeshit.

Just, a lot of not great stuff.

Dubs speak the truth.

I'm white but I was raised Catholic

I can guilt you to death

>Albanian
Your country has never been relevant besides for sex trafficking.

Actually no martial law, that would be more likely under Hillary because she would take away the 2nd amendment and let in the Muslims which would start a civil war resulting in martial law. First 24 hours the judges who've broken the laws get removed in court, trump has said this, any illegals in prison get removed, sent back to Mexico, everyone rejoices, no more illegals getting free rides, more jobs open up due to making the wall, happiness

Do you mean the night he's elected? The stock market goes to some chaos for the next few months (same with Hillary but to a lesser extent).

Experts from the government are flown out to live with Trump for the next few months while he's still president-elect to educate him.

The Mexican, and Russian call immediately to congratulate Trump. The British, Canadian, and Australians call immediately to grovel and apologize.

Trump declares something and signs an executive order that becomes a selling point during the first debate that is yet to happen. Perhaps he drops bombs on some enemy? as of today, we are at a 5 day cease fire in Syria however.

>white
>can't speak English
>not really white

>getting this legit mad over shit jokes

the enlightenment of the middle east

This.

Shitty Times will prevail.

It goes without saying: when Trump wins, liberals won't be laughing, about anything, at all.

A good part of liberals and their liberalism will be in ultra-gigga-nigga-9000 fear mode.

It'll be hilarious how terrified they'll be.

Has several Catholic family members.

I believe you

>He has not even won
well, today and nov. 9 will have that in common

it's hilarious what an edgy faggot you are laughing at people's adversity like this

Nothing

Traditional conservatives won't be happy either. He's a former Hillary supporter he will sell us out. Enjoy

To tell you the truth, half of americans would be incredibly worried. The other half would be celebrating thinking that things will change like how when Obama won the presidency. Then we sit for 4 years of uncertainty, because Trump is erratic. He changes views or takes back things he says multiple times a week. I truly believe when historians look back at these times they will talk about it as the beginning of United States fall as a democracy, since the 2 party system has every one on a leash. Just my 2 cents.

Nothing happens, it never fucking does. Look at what happened every time a new president was elected... absolutely nothing fucking happened.

Well i am from Kosovo and also WTF is that photo name. Is that the only photo you keep on your desktop?

The only adversity you have is in your heads. That's why it's hilarious.

> po me i's ain't a white males

Shut the fuck up already. You couldn't handle being a white male.

how did the ethnic cleansing miss your fucking shit stained face?

1. Emperor Trump doesn't need help from the pussy poop
2. Wait, what? You don't think Jews are sandniggers? /b heresy!
3.Ya, but you can have a lot of fun trying.

America becomes great again.

That picture is the stupidest thing I've ever seen and I've been on Cred Forums since 2004

Checked, Supreme Court judges have hella power.

No shit Sherlock. That doesn't change the fact that liberals will go APE SHIT. They're fucking delusional children. To them, their bogeyman is coming to life.

Pathetic.

Your is stuck in Hillery's funky cunt.

I go back through my social media history and frantically try to erase every bad thing I've ever said about him

Why do you think he wants to build that wall. It's not for keeping mexipoors out.

>implying I'm using a computer
Please mr. Albanian use your limited understanding of English to consider this photo.

Ohhhh boiii you don't know, my father killed like 7 8 fucking slavic inbred shits

Fuck, does this guy ever remind me of spenny from Kenny vs spenny

the beginning of the movie Idiocracy. Good possibility that the following president will be Hulk Hogan, or Dog the bounty hunter.

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. OH PLS BABBY JEBUS THIS.

it must be painful to know you're a colossal waste of time and space for your family

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/04/06/should-more-countries-have-nuclear-weapons-donald-trump-thinks-so/

No, seriously. Hed even sell nuclear secrets to other countries. He'd arm the world

Please tell me it it true!

Holy fucking checked

Ohhhh danmmm boiii stop with the roast you told my to kill myself that is not like its the most overused joke ever nahhh.

but the pope is a communist cuck. Emperor Trump should have him crucified

>not realizing "sorry" is Canadian for "fuck you"

Calm the fuck down.

and he let you live? your father failed badly

Kek as if theres anymore "patriots" left in the country besides you

Shills commit mass suicide and America is made great again

still better than the cheeto anus that you love so much.

>why is it that I'm morbidly curious how a second LA riot would look like

Actually if Trump does win, faggots like you who voted for him will get beat up on a regular basis for doing something stupid like this.

It's true. Why do you think he's kissing Putin's ass daily? Also China's.

Nice try

but America is already great. We don't need Trump to come in there and fuck it up.

you sure fap to that gif a lot

Maybe some of them might kill you

Ahhhhhhh i'm not from caucasus, i dont have slavic blood in my veins, and my father is not someone who kills his family like your.

Albanians are bad people. Glad Liam Neeson whooped the dog shit outta you guys.

Easy, pepe nonlonger becomes a white nationalist symbol for one thing

This. and what worries me more is that some of you really want this to happen.

actually frogs will be burned in effigy Trump's entire 2 years in office.

4 years.

Yeahhh that dude was strong kek

this. so much this. W. Bush part 2.

I don't vote, lol.

9% of Americans. That's how many people actually wanted either Hillary or Trump.

9%. They're the dipshits responsible for voters having to choose the lessor of two evils.

I agree with you 100%. Trump is just like all the others: an empty suit, willing to preside according to the highest bidder.

That doesn't mean I can't enjoy the hell out of the reaction from Liberals. They're so fucking mindless, so sheep, so god-damn pathetic and spineless. You can't help but laugh at their irrational fear as it explodes to never-before-seen levels.

This

This means that Snake would not vote for Trump. Would you really vote for a candidate freaking Snake wouldn't vote for? I think not.

We all die, dipshit. I'm not liberal, I don't worry about shit that isn't real.

>Actually if Trump does win, faggots like you who voted for him will get beat up on a regular basis
and here i thought trump was supposed to be the nazi

4 years til we get kanye west anyway.
All i have to live for now is the idea that american politics can become so much of a joke that you have kanye west vs donald trump. Both candidates previously being on reality tv...goddamn

Except when Clinton wins you'll be the on pounding the floor like the kid whose mom deleted his WOW account.

You're a chickenshit.

Just hop off a bridge so I can tell you mother it was suicide and not that you died while fucking a watermelon

This

Trump is the gateway for cheesy TV celebs to buy up the Presidency

dude, the whole conservative angle is fear. Trump has been literally scaring the shit out of people to get votes. "Spics and sand niggers are ruining this country and taking your jobs!" "We need a wall to protect you from spics and sand niggers!" and they all fall for it like dummies. Libs are starting to use the fear angle too, the "you can't let trump become president, everything will collapse" theory. You are totally right about the pick your poison part though. But don't say that the libs are based off fear, they are based off more rights for fags and welfare state.

Your whole statement is just total utter bullshit, nothing to rebut.

There's just one bit of information here that's a little too convenient, and it's that only Liberals have mindless, pathetic, spineless sheep loaded with irrational fear like a middle eastern man with an explosive vest.

You know there are all kinds of people out there, regardless of political persuasion, like that. Including some Republicans.

To think otherwise, is a a bit mindless on it's own. You just particularly will enjoy the reaction from the mindless Liberals, as opposed to all of the mindless people.

And if happens, most likely, the mindless Liberals and possibly some others may be laughing at you, or other mindless Republicans.

Partisanship is fun to watch.

Kek these liberals like to preach peace and nonviolence until they get offended

so true, if Trump can become president any tv show clown or hollywood embarrassment can.

>can't genocide a religion
You don't know what you are talking about kiddo

Rush Limbaugh , Sean Hannity And bill O'rielly nominated to supreme court.

>implying Trump won't continue sucking Saudi dick like every other president so far
>chop off hands of thieves
>public beheadings
>women can't drive
>women can't go anywhere alone
>actual islamist republic
>friends of america

I don't think so. Hillery will start a war with Russia and we would lose horribly. To be honest I would rather we be allies with Russia, China and Brian. To hell with the EU and their Israel masters.

yeah right, lots of people getting punched at Hillary rallies. You're a fucking retard, you know?

I'm not conservative. I don't vote. I don't like Trump. I just like liberals freaking out and crying like little children.

I'll enjoy watching blacks destroy their neighborhoods in "protest", white liberals paying ridiculous amounts of money to install additional locks, buy more guns, etc.

global thermonuclear war

This. We don´t want those fucking traitors back.

No you

Dues vult

He can win now. I thought Shillary had this in the bag but he's up in the polls in battleground states and in places he should never be winning like LA /CA. She's literally imploding. Fainting on camera, attacking the fucking pepe meme etc. She's REALLY fucking this up. Trump is gonna be the next president..

At least he won't have his hand in my pocket. You better check your wallet while your enjoying her funky cunt. She probably stole your money and sold your house.

how eloquent.
Your 6 years in high school prepared you well for the world.

It was never in any doubt trump 2016

Ending in this...

top kek

You know he's not the first person to be on TV in a professional way to get elected president, right? Ronald Reagan was a movie star, and that's just off the top of my head.

so you're an immature retarded asshole

who knew

The democratic party takes back the money they paid him to lose convincingly.

I have a refrigerator, I'll be fine.

Sweet jesus i wish that were true. That being said, CNN did just call pepe a white nationalist symbol, so...

>the world only consists of liberals
>liberals and me
>I am the only sane man in a world of liberals
>liberals
>liborolz
>loobrilz
>black nigger children, liberals!

Well, okay.

>attacking the fucking pepe meme

good

fuck you frogfags

Degree in chemical engineering from lsu try harder shill

But you have to admit that a Clinton win will encourage even more corruption and top down rule from the self proclaimed Elites of this world. How is that not a scary concept?

You also need a PhD in Archeology, though.

Yeah I know. But Reagan wasn't a TV star. He was a shill for GE who made the same speech every night he was on.

Most victims of intraracial crimes of violence are white people, at the hands of blacks and latinos.

86% of intraracial crimes of violence are blacks assaulting, raping, and killing whites.

Funny how blacks can do anything, and they're excused because of some story they're told about something that might have happened 150 fucking years ago.. but whites, hey.. it doesn't matter than you were beat senseless just a year ago, or your gf raped to death just months prior.. you're a racist if you don't want to be around blacks.

You're victimizing the victims. That's painfully stupid.

There's a reason whites like Trump. You can call it racism all you want, it is.

You earned it.

>Clinton win will encourage even more corruption and top down rule from the self proclaimed Elites of this world.

wow that's some circular logic faggot

Oh shit get em user

>Ronald Reagan was a movie star

He was also governor of California , trumps never held elected office.

>[citation needed]

Your confused with democrats. They are the ons that started the welfare system to keep the niggers lazy and voting to them to get more free shit. Then blame everything that goes bad on the republicans.

Sure

Teens can hold onto emails better than her

The Pepe meme is kill frogfag

Great again

OH WOW FAGGOTS ARE STILL MAKING EMAIL JOKES THEY'LL GET THAT BITCH SOMEDAY ANY DAY NOW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have fun dealing drugs Tyrone

It is positive feedback, not circular logic. Get your terms right, faggot.

Show me statistics that even begin to prove that blacks experience anywhere near the level of racism they claim they do. Or that women are disenfranchised anywhere near the levels they claim. Or any other idiotic half-witted liberal unicorn fart horseshit.

*crickets*.

Now show me data on the number of Muslim terrorist attacks, hate speech, entire nations that form their bloc.

Apples, oranges. Conservatives have reason to fear, liberals don't. That's the point.

Conservatives fear reality, liberals fear everything else.

But in order for this to all happen radical Republicans would also have to take over the house and Senate. People like Blunt

America is already great.

Whatever's in that pic looks like shit though.

Mark my words, in the next 5-10 years, theres gonna be a race war and blacks are gonna be exterminated by whites and latinos. Mark my fucking words

He brings good jobs back to rural America.

bwhahahah just kidding

No, you're basically saying something is going to happen because you say something is going to happen

I was right faggot

Already did dumbass

this

Quart...

These people vote........

you're going to get exterminated by all those edges Trumpkid

No. I'm moderate. I think either side is fucking things up. Liberals are just fucking it up far more.

Understand, pinky?

OH WOW FAGGOT STILL BELIEVES IN BUTTHURT CONSPIRACIES ABOUT CLINTON
HAHAHAHAHAHA
OH WOW FAGGOT
JESUS

>Venezuela

You know that venezuela is a leftist country, right?

You need to be 18 to post here. Try reading a book.

remember who win the 1812 war
yup no sorry 4 that

ooga booga, google be hard an shit

>Liberals are just fucking it up far more.

because you say so

k

That will be amazing

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/07/29/fourth_circuit_strikes_down_north_carolina_voting_restrictions.html

BUILD THE WALL! OUT! OUT! OUT!

so salty kid

like Mein Kampf?

Did you know that lying to congress is a crime and punishable by up to 5 years in prison?

>supports a racist dipshit like Trump
>expects a sugar coating

kek, your prejudice to begin with. that is why you look at it in racial ways. That is why you are a trump supporter. Retard detected.

Only retards will vote for trump.

great, so we'll be left with hockey and baseball

So I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding what crimes Clinton was charged with regarding these allegations.

I'll wait.

I can only prey for it. That would be the best time of my life.

Show me irrefutable evidence of him being racist. Il be waiting

Trumps not any more competent. So really it's a bad election. What you should look st is the people they surround themselves with. How competent are those folks. Oh god. We are so fucked. Panic. I shouldn't have looked.

Supports a dumbass who can't hold onto emails or suck it up to finish a 9/11 event kek to the max

Exactly what I'm talking about. None of that prevents blacks from voting. If whites don't have ID's, they can't vote either.

Liberals are idiots. You make mountains out of molehills, imagine things.. things that aren't real.

If you don't have ID, can't prove you're America.. you shouldn't be allowed to vote in America, dipshit. There's nothing racist about that.

Grow the fuck up.

there's nothing wrong with being white

there's nothing wrong with being a nationalist

>Millenials will cry and protest
>BLM riots because racism
>trump assasination attempt
>vladimir putin will congratulate trump
>the populous has won
>America will be a free nation once again

The only real thing we have to worry about is the news trying to incite riots (like HuffPo already has) and niggers/BLM chimping out as a result. Which already happen, so no change really.

Water vapor in the clouds will condense on dirt in the air, causing rain to fall to the ground.

>cause and effect is not circular logic, faggot.
Liberals are sofa king dumb

I just saw that american news are discussing Pepe an his white nationalism, are we living the real world?

Here is part of the problem.

The housing discrimination cases, the time he said blacks are inherently lazy and that he only wants Jews counting his money, the fact he had all the minorities taken off the floor of his casino when his wife would visit.

Actually you know well about his comments about Mexicans and Muslims, and you're going to be a huge faggot about this.

Those comments alone disqualify him from leading this country, as it would take blatant violations of the Constitution to accomplish the goals behind the comments.

Its coming brother. You can only poke the rattlesnake for soo long before he turns around and fucks you raw.

Tastes like heaven.

Enjoy GBP tendies aspie

bribing a public official is a crime and punishable by up to 15 years in prison

I don't like Trump. He's a lying, fake, greedy piece of shit. He'll Obama his entire presidency: get absolutely nothing he says he'll do done.

I am racist though.

Cry.

OH WOW FAGGOTS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT CLINTON'S EMAILS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

Irrefutable not a conspiracy theory faggot

>like Mein Kampf?

That would be above your ability level. Try 'Run Dick Run' first.

>tendies

underage faggot

Suicides. Lots of suicides. Also, the hair care industry rallies on wall street.

Probably nothing. It'll probably be exactly the way it would have been if Jeb Bush got elected. He'll try to do some of the shit he promised he'd do, he'll probably get cockblocked by Congress on most of it, but he'll probably get one or two things done.

Whatever he does, he'll call it an accomplishment, his party will say it was the best thing that has ever been done for America and he's the best President in history, and Democrats and college kids will whine and complain and compare him to Hitler, regardless of what he does.

Meanwhile as soon as the election's over everyone in this thread will go back to playing video games and not paying attention to politics until four years from now when he's up for reelection and we do this whole thing again.

My entire reading library is above your level Trumpfag

Stop posting my gifs

Obama.

What has he said, written, or done?

And yet, you voted for Obama.

You're just a racist, ideologically tainted fuckwit. Admit it. Own it.

Or the fact that she can't suck it up to finish a 9/11 event read all the text you libs seem to have trouble reading

So let me get this right, pointing out there are bad apples in certain races and wanting to fix these problems is now racism? Wow. I didnt know stating obvious facts was now racist! Obviously much more racist than when Hillary called ALL blacks "super predators with no conscious, empathy, or morals"! Hillary 2016!

Mostly Wallstreet.

>You're just a racist,
says the faggot "criticizing" Obama

wnd.com/2014/01/congressman-hillary-busted-in-monster-lie/

It's not hard as long as you don't use google. Remember when she was under sniper fire and she had to dunk and run?

Wait, uh, what? Are you roleplaying me bothering to show you statistics that you'd just claim were wrong?

Because that's what it looks like.

I know you're a bit entrenched there, but try to step away from the Us versus Them dynamic for a couple minutes, and take a deep breath. There's no need to be that upset.

Fun fact: I'm a nigger, so I can speak for myself. Yes, racism exists. Yes, it exists because after the details of slavery and whatnot were defused (not just black, but also the japanese etc), and after the civil rights movements (not just black, but also latinos, etc), people confabulated those very eras with the contemporary world. People who were (insert here), and people who weren't. People inbetween got caught up in the war that didn't have to be fought. Someone called somebody a nigger, someone got upset, they did something stupid, and now when people hear the story, they have reason to suspect that all (insert here)s are bad. So, the (insert here)s get upset, and they aren't some mystical hivemind- they're people- so some act out and perpetuate more reasons to harbor irrational fear over those who mean well.

It's essentially a self-fufilling prophecy. I don't experience a lot of genuine negative racism, but people sometimes just can't drop the fact that I'm black. I either get stares, people wanting to finger my afro, or people assuming that I need help when I don't (or assuming that when I ask for help, I don't deserve it as I have always been asking for help).

It's just surreal. Doesn't make any sense (but it does). The more you play into the rationale that muh Conservatives are right, and muh Liberals are wrong, the more nonsensical you're going to sound to the rest of the world, and the less in touch with reality you'll be. You'll also be giving more people reason to do the same, until there exists this wholly divided, extremely polarized spectrum of political beliefs that consume and corral the everyday individ-

Oh, wait.