I'm under the effects of the weed and my chest hurts like hell. Any docs there can tell me what is happening to me...

I'm under the effects of the weed and my chest hurts like hell. Any docs there can tell me what is happening to me? The pain started an hour ago and still like the first minute. I am dying bros? Pic unreleated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4_1hS1aIC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your entire chest? Or just your heart?

I've never experienced chest pain from weed. Maybe you got weed laced with coke.

Justo chill Cred Forumsro I also thought I was going to die when I started, but nothing happened. Just relax

OP here. I've mixed coke with the weed. But my friends did too and they're ok. What is happening to me? I can't stop coughing.

Something in the Coke.

Must be. Only thing that could have things that would make your lungs burn, that's a guess though. Was it crack? Because Coke doesn't burn like that, isn't meant to. Needs a catalyst.

Stop smoking so much damn weed.
It ruins your lungs.

That too. But Coke can be cut with boric acid. Benzos. Meth.

Why cut with boric acid when powered sugar tastes better

It hits people harder.

you do know crack/ cocaine when smoked if held in for more than 1 and half mississippi, it will re crystallize into formaldehyde? Sno capping is terrible, and so is cocaine, i suggest you get away from it if you ever plan on doing something in this lifetime

Pretty safety be damned, and some people are shooting it. Why you need to have some idea of what kind of shit your getting.

Coke is usually so stepped on. I've gotten really pure Coke maybe once or twice. I'll never forget it, but it's hell. Get out while you can.

yep totally coke is doing something on ur system

people die from weed dude, don't you know?
sheeeeeeiiiitttt, should've laid that off while you had a chance

don't get me wrong, I wish you get well, but it sounds to me like it's too late for you now bro

I think he got weed laced with Gold or diamond dust.

Could be partially freaking yourself out, as well. Stay calm. Don't hyperventilate.

OP here. I just smoked marijuana, not crack or cocaine. I just taked the weed from a cannabis shop. Does it matter if is indica or sativa?

Don't smoke cocaine unless it's crack, and I have to say, try not to smoke that either. Not being safe, speaking from experience. Better shit you can do with your time.

Shouldn't be a problem. Weed that makes you cough is just good. Strong

guys there was a small piece of shiny dark grey metal in my lolly. immediately i started having slight pains in my stomach will i die?

Also, i'm hyperventilating now i think, and it hurts.

The old saying is, if you don't cough, you don't get off. If you don't smoke much, maybe just good weed.

if that metal contained cyanide, the answer is yes
sounds like somebody's tryina get rid of ya bro

It's cancer
The cure: Delete System32

Its gas. Weed heightened your receptors along with weed paranoia you think indigestion is dangerious. Its called weed anxiety. Name it, shame it and enjotly the rest of your high l. Weed is harmless, so is anxiety. Gotta take control. Ficus on something else helps too. Its just indigestion. Chill and focus outward not so much inward when your high. Peace bro.

could be paranoia, could be laced, could be anxiety it could be all kinds of things. I have mild anxiety attacks mixed with paranoia if i smoke too much I have had the same reaction. when i smoke now i usually only hit the pipe once. If you think its laced just toss it out and get another batch from another dealer or wait until he picks up again. all in all stay calm and hydrated and wait it out. put on some music and tune out.

sugestion. all time favorite smoke mix youtube.com/watch?v=o4_1hS1aIC8