what is Cred Forums drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/396/3833/
youtube.com/watch?v=xN0FFK8JSYE
youtube.com/watch?v=EDCmc-aqibo
youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Miller light since 1:30 cdt thinkin boy drunk drivin to let's have a hamburger and more Miller light

pic me desu

Becherovka

Tastes like a sad christmas eve. But thats all I have.

pic me my man

**> Miller light thinking about drunk >driving to jt's to have a hamburger and >more Miller light
Kek

balvenie 14, rum cask

My sorrows.

5th beer now, its been Harp and Lech

Fuk it can't do anything rite rite now obviously so not driving to jt's Lel's

Jim Bean and Leinenliugel's Oktoberfest

Germanfag or jus playing along?

I haven't had a drink in 3.5 weeks. Probably the longest I've been sober since the age of 18. I'm drinking two of these tonight though. Fuck it.

playing alone. stuff was on sale so I said fuck it.

Can only afford water tonight, chum. Maybe next week.

R&R apple with coke

coffee
coffee
coffee
alcohol is for faggot

I'm a fan off the jack faggot op but I'm pourfag so when I do drink bourbon it's Jim beam jus not the same tho

reroll

Spa water! I love water.

Natty Ice tall boys. because broke, and, didn't feel like Natty daddy.

Cannot fault the thought process user it gets the job done
> Pic unrelated
Bit it's caturday and I'm pretty tipsy so there's my family tried to get his face but he's an asshole

Bumping with my wife's jugs cause "bewbies" on a different note tho why are we getting drunk and browsing Cred Forums

Sigh

/thread

Trying to save up some cash so currently on Red Label.. ugh.

Guinness and Jack Daniels, the same thing I drink every night Pinky!

Me, im w8ing to hit a graduation party.
Drinking some brazilian heineken and blasting death metal. Let this saturday night last forever!

this fucking four loko shit

Just finished my 3rd rum and coke. I'm all out of coke and cant drink rum straight. So im probably done.

home brew. irish red

Gin and Tonic.

Good man. Hendrick's is my favorite gin.

Ok, nevermind that part about stopping. I just.found out we have apple.cider. switching to rum and cider.

The Macallan.
Aw yu Ameriwanks dinnae ken a fine drink fleein in tha air.
Scottish whiskey is tha best in tha world, tha shite yu aw drink is pish, ye hav tha nerve to call it "Scotch (fuckin) whisky".
Git a real fuckin drink ye bawbags.

I was just going to ask if you had no other mixers. Even lemon juice would work.

Yup. Looks like im just about out of cider too. Probablh switch to pink lemonadr after tgis.

>i really shouldnt try to post when im drinkibg, but this is actually fun.

Samedrink

Functioning alcoholic here. Miller Lite 9 pack a night. If I have a day off the following day I like to enjoy some Four Roses as well.

Harámbe spooge and tonic.

Always wanted to try that shit.

Anyone know where to find it in the lansing michigab area?

Kek

A Spanish style gin and tonic with Hendricks gin is just about the best summer drink there is.

Oban, 18 yr

Modelo

Rum and cider in an a&w glass. What could be better?

Fuck four lokos. Tastes like someone ate a whole bag of Jolly Ranchers and then vomited in your mouth. Joose was always better

Ok. where can i find that shit?

markers ftw

speedway stout tonight
beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/396/3833/

Drinking fireball tonight cause I can

Well its decent to get drunk on

Pussy juice

shouldn't that be fowkin not fuckin

sauceee

kek

Not sure anymore. After the whole Four Lokos scare, Joose dropped their alcohol content by half. If you can find it at the original strength let me know.

Lost sauce user

Doesn't have to be Spanish style. It's great straight or with tonic. I make elderflower liqueur and mix it with Hendrick's as well.

Ill take a look around mt area. I doubt ill br able to find it though. If i do find it, itll be walmart or some place like that.

You are a fucking disgrace of a man. Grow up , and drink some real beer.

R&R. and with a smile

omg your cock is so pretty. I'd love to suck it

Off work on a Saturday for the first time in... I think 11 months? Cooking for the gf and having a glass of wine at the moment (pic related- Alsatian Pinot Gris is GOAT with rabbit), but I've got some armagnac earmarked for later in the evening.

Cheers Cred Forumsros!

>Miller lite

This is a drinking thread faggot. Get that shit out of my face

Real beer? You have a suggestion for me that has a greater alcohol content per oz when compared to price?

é noiz

>pinot gris

My nigga. I've got a spare blaufrankisch, do you like that shit?

Sip of Sunshine

Little more expensive but killians irish red is bretty gud.

Thanks... Imma just pretend you're a Femanon.

Anyway, I'll stop now because this is supposed to be about drinking, not faggotry.

looks amazing

I am a female, lol. Ugh, you're so yummy.

Modelo and that new alcoholic seltzer.

Rule 16:
>there are no girls on the internet

drinking a few of these lil fuckers

I can pretend.

IK LUST WEL EEN PILSJE AH AH AH AH AH

I live in Germany. I dont think you could get ahold of any of the beers I know.

Nothing with "Lite" or "Ice" after it and you should be fine.

Black Velvet and Coors Light.

What is wrong with all of you faggots drinking lite beer....

Oh, wow...that's just..yeah. I'm going to play with my pussy to this.

Weihenstephaner, Paulaner, Franzikaner, or Spaten?

>pussy

kek'd

>Having a pussy
> on Cred Forums

No one is buying your bullshit fred.

I don't get payed, till tomorrow.

Not me, I posted the vodka but im having this too

For realsies? lmao..That's alright.

Four Roses. Much respect deserved. That's a good bourbon!

Water, because I'm not an autist

If youre gunna drink Hefe sure.
For a nice pills look for Radeberger or Rothaus.

I'm drinking whiskey with it.

do you have a recipe for the liqueur? that sounds fantastic

hofbrau lager in what I think it an authentic german mug

I guess thats ok then. Its important to follow hard alchohol with a nice amount of water to keep hydrated.

fuck

they have em here in AZ
12% and everything, taste like alcoholic sunny D

No.

>Authentic german mug

You wouldnt catch a german drinking out of that touristy abomonation.

When I do "splurge" on beer I enjoy Stiegel. It's Austrian, but it tastes so good.

I'm actually jealous

Well my German aunt gave me it so I dunno.

four loko, horse piss flavor

Why are you drinking "Lite" anything then bro. If you cant afford beer, dont drink beer. But dont settle for that crap.

Sure. Give me a sec and I'll include a pic of the finished product.

I have to say though, whoever poured the beer did it typical german style

Well done

tits or gtfo

Russian standard shots and chase with fresh orange , Polska.

>Falling for obvious bait

Jesus Hitler Christ Cred Forums
What happened to you

O man.... That hurt.
No Producer of what americans call "Scotch" would ever call it Scotch.

tits or gtfo

Walmart sell booze now? What is this

Euro laws mean that you can't call it Scotch unless its made in Scotland. So that generic scotch may be cheap and nasty - but it's technically genuine

I poured it while sitting on my shitter

Titos Vodka and Seven Up. Vodka Seven og pussy niggs

>arizona

Shit... Michigan here.

Tullamore Dew

user what the fug

Bud light platinum and jack Daniels

Here you go, user.
This is a quart mason jar. I'll add 2 cups of fresh elderflower, 2 tablespoons of granulated cane sugar, and fill the rest with gin/vodka. Keep in a dark place and shake daily. Strain after 2 weeks, although the longer you keep it aging, the more complex the flavor becomes. Right at 2 weeks it has a strong anise hint, it deepens into a completely different animal after 4-5 weeks of aging. The more amber it becomes, the better the flavor.

BY THE POW ER OF GREUSKOLL

Ugh worst hangover this morning from that shit bro

I also make elderberry and vodka liqueur. I'm sipping on that this evening. It comes out dark, royal purple in color. Drink too much and vomit...you'll think you're puking blood.

that looks fantastic, definitely going to give it a try, cheer user!

PUSSSY

Glenfarclas 12yo

why do you say that?

Where are you located, user? I can tell you if you can find elderflower. Regardless, good luck with your liqueur making endeavors and cheers.

it is really bad. Especially the lemonade shit

Anyone ever had Teeling Whiskey? I'm sipping on it right now. So god damn smooth.

couple shots of cuervo

this awesome shit right here

Yes, I've had the Teeling Small Batch.
It was quite good, lots of vanilla and quite rummy

small batch or single malt? tried the small batch before, it's very good for an irish whiskey

Sup wine bro, currently chilling at home alone after some cooking and drinking a white wine from Alsace. I'm foremost a craft beer and hated wine but I've really been coming on to it lately.

Cheers user

Half half with applejuice

Single Malt. Fantastic.

YUM and checked

tastes like dank pine

Jim Beam Black, has that nice charcoal finish to it.

Here's the elderberry liqueur, made following a similar recipe to the elderflower batch.

Jesus, I need to work on my picture-taking skills.

What in the fuck is that?

Ahh those sherry oak casks make quite a delicious taste. Well met user.

Something illiterates, such as yourself, are unable to decipher.

A bottle of bodacious wine.

I'm deer hunting as well.

Whisky is so much fun.
My favorite whisky of all time is Batch 6 of the Lost Distilleries blend.
Second place must be the Balcones V Brimstone Resurrection.

I really recommend anyone to try them, even if it is just a small sample.

Cheap but fuck it, it gets the job done

Finnish beer

picture is shit, everyone can ram shit into a jar, let it rott for months and call it "aged" you faggot

What's your guys's favorite whisk(e)y in the $20-30 range? Looking for recommendations.

For some reason I just slapped it into a flask this evening and have been sipping here and there.. Very enjoyable and I understand now why the flask is such an attractive option.

Yes. Some cool wine can be made from that. Lots of neat less-known varieties out there- kind of cool to see somewhat of a resurgence in interest in that. Same with old-school production methods, things like orange wine and whatnot.

Nice. I'm a big fan of beer too (and whiskey, and armagnac...)- i just grabbed a few bottles of Trois Musquetaires' bourbon and cognac aged baltic porter yesterday for my cellar- but with food nothing beats wine imo. It brings the best of the food out and vice versa. What are you cooking? I've got a pan roast saddle of rabbit 'en crepinette' (wrapped in caul fat) going on, going to go with sautéed chanterelles, crispy shallots, rutabaga puree, and a jus flavored with black pepper and Damson plum.

vat 69 or teachers

Real nice, picture turned 90° by itself

my man. This shit is delicious. Goes down easy and fucks me up

why does every american craft beer needs the most random ass print on their bottles?

"the green curling gobling in the falcons fangs stout"

Yeah...I acknowledged the pic is shit here Thanks for your input though.

No idea.
Balcones is a pretty big American whisky producer they do a lot of good stuff. The brimstone resurrection is no longer available for sale unless you go to a whisky auction. But it is still possible to get 3cl samples.

The Lost Distilleries any batch is probably harder over all to get in the states and they tend to be quite expensive.

Love it, one of their best beers. gonna be homebrewing my first clone of it in a couple weeks.

What do you know of that "rott" under the cover of alcohol.

I gotta cold. Not for long though.

OE 800 40.oz

Yesterday-- Lean

You don't like cool bottle artwork? Anywho, the beer beer is amazing, that's all I really care about.

the fact that i dont like my booze pickled with weird shit for months, i need that in the next 3 days

I would recommend Glenfarclas heritage.
It is really good for the price. Craft style single malt with a lot of fruit and sherry notes

Old Pulteney is always a good one

Glenmorangie (the original not the weird special releases). Might be a little bit more expensive though.

Nice, JD honey is a solid choice

id like some of that beer beer

No friendo, it isn't, EVER

IPA is shit, i dont understand why its such a big seller.
Its pissing me off that its pushing the porters and stouts out of the grocery store that i usually buy my beer at.

You have to understand our craft brewers are fighting against the big dogs like anheuser-busch inbev and shit, they need to stand out and be unique to grab consumers attention at the store, awesome artwork gets their bottle attention, and what's inside is even better.

I´ve got a nice bonus this year...

so i´ve got myself something nice.

a Macallan fine oak 18y old.

Its pretty good

nice one user.

this tonight.

Because you can look hip and trendy while getting hammered because of muh alcohol

Drinnnkdinfg

lol just noticed that. i'm wasted so whatever

me too cheers

My nigga

Don't drink those shits anymore but I only fucked with joose

I wouldn't consider it weird, but to each their own.

This lovely bottle

Because I'm fucking broke so I got some tall boys if Coors light

sweet jesus i got my last bottle of this over a year ago, was a classy drunk evening, after that i got the 21 yr old one and it was like a concentrate of the 12 yr

Being broke will do that, user. I drank Steel Reserve 211 all summer to cut costs.

I really need to start buying and trying whiskey

who really cares, just have a good time and enjoy your drinks user

Got this one whilst on a weed tourism trip

Cheers boys

Aw shit I was debating to get some 211 decided against it

They fuck you up good

its excellent, this a Macallan 12 year both hit above their price range.

Can pick up either for $50-ish at bevmo, and it is worth it if i say so myself, so smooth and flavorful.

antifreeze

order yourself a whiskey catalog

Exactly, sometimes I'd rather shell out 10 bucks for a 12 pack of cheap instead of 10 bucks for a single 22oz craft.

Another affordable but amazing one is the Bruichladdich 10

This faggot spends money on the name brand shit. You know you can achieve the same euphoric feeling and spend less money right?

Haha! I get the 24oz cans for $1.09 here. Very hard to beat that price/value ratio considering the ABV.

I sipped bleach before cuz someone told me it could get you high but i passed out and had to get my stomach pumped

How salty were you? Get it?

fucking ozarka water...

I wasn't salty i was scared... i should have known it was a bad idea as i raised the cup to my face my eyes began to water... Needless to say i don't hang out with those guys anymore

Solid IPA user

You drank random household chemicals because someone on the Internet said it was a good idea? I don't feel bad for you.

No.. They said it would get me high.. i didn't drink alot, i think 3 gulps. My face got beat red, my eyes got bloodshot i got lighthead and woke up in an ambulance getting force fed charcoal drink shit

Dale's Pale Ale

IPA's are fucking raunchy tasting.. i mean i like their strength but most pale ales taste like tree bark that has been sitting in water for 5 years

Whoa user, that's some fancy stuff. I was feelin Mexican so I made some burritos :^)

I want to get into harder liquors but I guess I'll wait until I'm older, can't stomach the taste yet. Wine food pairing is god-tier though. I don't regret drinking an IPA at a god-tier seafood place, but I wonder how it would've been if I were into wine.

Yeah...you don't get it.

There's also a biker block party going one across the street

I'd fuck cheetah print til she bleeds.

No i get it you asked me if i was salty like after i healed or whatever.. No i wasn't i knew those guys were trying to do me harm so i forgave them and moved on. I wasn't salty tho

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

No, you don't get it. What happens when you combine an acid and a base?

will have to remember that one, always looking for good affordable scotch options.

I like Speysides and Islays most. Highlands are pretty good too, generally.

That one in a trillion chance a paper tray insert gets printed with corrupted text.

Pretty accurate opinion tho.. of course in my opinion

Gross

Image result for what happens when you combine an acid and a base
Mixing a base with an acid results in a chemical reaction called neutralization. The result is a perfectly balanced solution of salt and water with a pH of 7 if the acid and base are balanced properly. Depending on the bases and acids used, it can be a dangerous experiment.

Noice

Nothing wrong with burritos man. I'm a cook professionally so i get lots of practice.

Having a glass of armagnac now, Chateau de Laubade cask strength 1989. Probably my favorite liquor of all. I'd definitely recommend trying armagnac if you never have- it's a French grape brandy aged in oak, like cognac, but it's only distilled once and in a different type of still, which leaves more flavorful compounds and oils in. It's richer and more powerful in flavor, generally, than cognac, and because it doesn't have the same name recognition as cognac, it also tends to be less expensive.

Cheap shit

post tits then fuckin cunt

Wtf why do bitches draw unibrows on their forehead and paint lipstick on the outside of their lips nowadays? Kylie Jenner ruined an entire generation.

I live right by this brewery. A family member works there.Good stuff.

Poorfag reporting

Cocaine , IM snorting whiskey.

Was drinking Rum & Coke, now its Tequila & Coke.

I am basically taking all of the dregs at the end of the spirits. Seems to be working so far.

>not the original

>not sniffing dope

Sleep tight coker

I dont like heroin, have bad family histories with it.

Just like every other night.

s'bretty gud honestly.
best thing I've found under $30/jug

>be lightweight as fuck
>drink 3 glasses of caribou lou anyways
This is the most chill I've been without the help of marijuana.

fuck

Godspeed

My last three played songs cause why not..

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0FFK8JSYE

youtube.com/watch?v=EDCmc-aqibo

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

>Lucifer and his brother , Mormon Jesus, Saviour of the planet earth.

Holy shit that's a steal user

Thanks you sir.

You neutralize by making a salt.

Anyone try squirt? Ghetto grocery store by my house doesn't carry tonic so I bought this. Really not bad for a 2 ingredient drink. Even had it with Evan Williams last night and was pleasantly surprised

Quit hatin. It objectively goes well with ginger lemon tea.

Underrated, 2 gooses deep right now

That's what you get for living in Mississippi. I'm moving to the San Francisco area soon. Should be a tremendous transition.

This. Fucking tastes harsh and gross. Like biting an old face towel

Third one brings back many lols from old vent and teamspeak chats...

fuck I miss those people..... all these years.

Nice quads

Usually those are 2.50 here in LA. I was also debating to get a 40 of olde English. Taste like shit but strong

How about 10$ for 6 awesome Colorado crafts

Kraken rum is good but that's one ugly bottle IMO

>Certified Color
wtf is that?

How old were you? And is your family financially well off or the other side?

Usually if I buy a six pack of craft I want it to be high in ABV and you can't really get a strong craft for 10

Totally understood.
>logic level 10/10
>would budget with

+1

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg

I feel you my nigga.

Miller Lite 32oz Quarts Can

Simply beer at bath

How do you make room in your wardrobe for all of your adidas track suites with all those crumpled up envelopes the government sent you your "disability" checks in ?

To by me zajimalo, kdo tady kali becherovku

Pretty good beer kinda overhyped but good

Kek. Holy shit , how much was that

Not a huge fan of Olde English. I'd much rather have pic related.

Better is pilsner urquell bro

Nice quads.

And yes it will be quite an adjustment.

I lived in San Francisco for a little more than a year. Didn't care for it, myself. Loads of aggressive homeless people who pester you constantly and even try to steal food right off your plate if you're sitting in an outdoor restaurant. My advice is keep your earbuds in all the time when walking down the street. That way you can ignore them and not feel bad about it.

Also, watch where you step. They played a game there called "Human or Animal?" I'll let you figure that one out.

Also, as I'm sure you know, the rent is beyond ridiculous. And if you wanna keep your car, move to Outer Richmond. Or, you can rely on the totally unreliable public transportation they have.

Anyway, good luck in the city.

woodfordreservedistillersselect.jpg

Wouldn't have been able to get my degree without this

I knew there was some trouble
I knew she lost her head
When she started bringing all those power tools to bed

I got the cut in half Blues
Last thing I saw was a big long saw
I got the cut in half Blues

I'll be working at UC Berkeley, so I hope the salary affords for something decent. Still working on that aspect. Your advice is noted. Thanks, user.

The best for tonight I think