Cred Forums are you scared of your parents dying?

Cred Forums are you scared of your parents dying?

my dad is over 60 and i'm only in my early 20s. he's not the healthiest man.. but should it make me worry?

Guess that's where you got your autism from

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. Your parents WILL die, no question about it.

Try to make him see reason and have a healthier life style if you can.

You seem to be a sensitive person, so the best is just to enjoy the time you share together so you wont regret anything when he is gone.

Read OPs question again you colossal twit

If your dad was going to die, he would have by now.

Dumbass.

my dad cant die hes invincible

I was 27 when my dad died of liver cancer, aged 58. My wife's mum died aged 34 from a brain haemorrhage, she was 12. One of my ex-flatmate's dad died of early onset Alzheimer's when he was was 19 and his dad was 48.

Death can happen at any time. Stay close to your parents.

how upset were you when he died?

I'm 28, my deadbeat dad is 69 this November. He's the worst. He never calls, he doesn't give a shit about me, totally out of sight, out of mind. Totally fucking useless. If your dad dies, you can have mine and knock yourself out.

Live it up with them, I'm 20 and my dad died when I was 18

>Not just killing your parents for the insurance money.

how ?

im 15 and my dad is 73 so shut up

lol

yeah be glad it makes you sad

it could be a lot worse...you could be hoping he dies

My dad died two years ago, I got a half share in five houses and two businesses. I never liked the fucker, didn't see him or speak to him for the last six years of his life so it all worked out just fine tbh.

>I never liked the fucker
and why not?

Fathers are overrated. The sooner yours is out of the picture the better. Useless sperm donors.

Because he tickled my dingus

Pretty upset, but also kind of angry at him. And I fucking hate his wife, who as a good Christian will burn in hell for how she acted afterwards.

I had a miscarriage, and my grandmothers both died within a few months of my dad dying, so it was all in all a pretty horrible time.

just yesterday at a friends soccer game I saw a man die in front of hit 15 year old daughter after taking a very small hit. He was only in his 40s and the medics spent nearly 40 mins trying to revive him. Point is they can die at any moment, there is no point fearing it. Appreciate what you have

>be me
>30
>dad is 67 or 68 or something
>nigga got emphysema, probably liver cancer by now, diabeetus, fucked up legs from diabeetus, and some other shit i dont know about.

Fucking guy just keeps on going.

In all honesty, he showed a lot of the signs of having Asperger syndrome. He didn't give a shit about anyone, didn't understand other peoples' emotions, he was obsessive, even down to things like cutting the labels out of all his clothes which spergs do because they are hypersensitive to skin irritation.

tl;dr - he was a cuntlick. Even complete assholes have kids sometimes, I just count myself lucky I didn't inherit sperg from him.

i'm sorry for your loss. i hope i don't get to experience it soon because i don't think i can deal with it.

yes am, i'm right now recovering from a car accident, while in hospitals and rehab they moved. my parents don't want to bring me to places. i don't know how to do my taxes and tranfer money in my bank accounts- i'm scared of spyware is on my computer.

sorry friends moved away.

my father died at 74 and I still can't fucking get over it. It has been two years

how did he die?

Kill youself faggot

i'm scared of that too

My dad died when I was 11. Not sure how much longer my mom has left.

If invited /b to my wedding, would people actually show up?
> Bobby Moore, a legend

?

I think about this a lot, too. Try to keep your mind in other things, also having a good gf helps. And be good with him. I am super close to my dad and I am kind obsessed with this tbh

LIFE sucks :)

The problem with healthcare is that life expectancy has increased. This manifests problems we have never seen before. So. Father in law, on a pigs heart, Muslim, go figure, live in Canada, and he is full on dementia case. So it's even harder to watch it happen. Every day he lives, I get to watch him decay. But he's still live and kicking. I do the yard work and he thinks I'm his fucking peasant. I have to manage meds, hide any easily accessable food because he forgets he just ate. Dude, it's mental health versus your body. We live longer now than we were intended. Also. Boobs.

bait?

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

This scares the shit out of me. I'm pretty sure I've got a serious illness but I won't see a doctor cos I'm hoping I'll die first.

First time I've said this.

I can never keep my mind on things I don't want to think about. When you're thinking of a thought, I feel like it's the opposite for me. The thought usually comes up first and then I start thinking about it and it doesn't go away.

When I went out with my parents today to a restaurant I was just thinking how I don't ever do things like this with them. Then my dad started having trigger finger and had to switch drivers. He told me at home "I guess this is just what happens when you get old".

When I was younger, I was really an asshole to my family and especially my dad. We'd have a lot of verbal arguments and even exchanged hands. Now that I'm older I feel like my time with him is almost gone and I feel like the relationship is so so far from being fulfilled. I really like my dad, my parents. But a lot of the times it feels like it's so hard to talk to them. I don't know. I see my dad sitting outside alone a lot just looking really sad. I feel like that other user from the above post was very right about me being a sensitive person. Because just thinking about them dying makes me tear up and cry.

tl;dr just letting out how i feel.

85 year old man wandering around the house looking for his mom. And I give him a heart attack every single fucking time I tell her she's dead. It's the truth. But it's a hard reality. And that pigs heat keeps on pumping. At this point I want to try feeding him pot brownies just to keep him dulled down. Also. More boobs.

You know even if you're shitposting you're still talking about your own dad?

Ask him how his day is... And it's always getting worse. He responds with a meh-not so great. But he's still there in his diapers wandering around the house. My advice to you. While you have their attention make sure you let them know you love them. Because it's a short trip to bat shit crazy. Also. Even More boobs.

Im not scared persae; but it is a day I'm not looking forward to.I know that I'll be fine and life will go on, or I wont become homeless. I've always been very close with my parents and they are have a great marriage so they aren't getting divorced anytime soon. But It makes me really depressed to think about when they will both be dead.

If it's making you worried, then spend as much time as you can with him. Treasure each moment, because eventually there will be no more to have.

My net worth went up a few million because of him, so fuck you. You have to put up with some shit sometimes.

oh i get it. he never loved you anyway. i can see why.

Been with my wife for 16 years, and he still remembers me, so that's the comforting part. I'd hate to be in healthcare and have your client list of dementia patients and every day you are greeted with a "who the fuck are you?"

>If it's making you worried, then spend as much time as you can with him. Treasure each moment, because eventually there will be no more to have.

Yes. Spend as much time as you can with them. It's far better than living with the regret of not being there. And it's tough to watch the fall from grace. But just be there for them.