Hey Cred Forums, need your thoughts. Would you have sex with a hooker without a condor...

Hey Cred Forums, need your thoughts. Would you have sex with a hooker without a condor? I already set everything up for tonight, it's my first time ever. And I keep hearing how good it is without one... But I don't want to risk an STD or something.

Anyone who has had sex with a random hooker, please help. What are the odds or chances of catching something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxIIwMolxn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I reckon a condor would be at best distracting during sex. If anything it may attack thinking you're after its eggs.

I don't see how the condor would prevent STDs even if you did have one with you?

i would rather use an eagle.

if she's good, she will insist on one, if she isn't, you should

**condom. You guys know what I meant.

Someone please help

hahahahahhahaha

le epic condor meme repost xddddddd

Good job OP, you hooked five.

I don't know what that means.. If she's good at what?

how much do you trust the person? If you can track her down afterwards, you can charge her with assault

you should keep the training wheels on your bike if you're getting confused at that

I'd probably go with a bald eagle instead of a condor, his bald head would make her love my long hair.

Condors are mandatory when paying for sex. They will eat any rats that try to run up your ass while you're not playing attention

Only a dirty ass hooker would have sex without a condom. Most will not

Okay.. Not funny anymore. Don't reply if you are going to make fun of a typo - it happens.

Kind of an update. She just ask how many roses I have...?? I did not know it would be this fucking confusing. I'm gonna cancel since I'm not ready.

I think you're right. Thank you for at least trying to help. I really appreciate it

Would you have sex with a hooker without a condor?
>without a condor
>a condor

MASSIVE KEKS

I have fucked like 10 hookers without a condom and I have never gotten a disease. Fucked wife right after too.

I've never had a threesome with a condor

I think she might be asking how many times you've had sex

I keep one in my wallet "just in case."

You must wear big pants ; )

No you can't

roses are money.. donations..

For you

>condor

1000/100 keks

You gotta get her to promise you she never lets other guys fuck her without a rubber. It's cool if you're the only one.

condors are effective bird control

This always works

The hooker won't want to risk the STD either.

The keys are to avoid skinny jeans and not antagonize the bird in any way.

>sex with a hooker without a condor
>without a condor
>condor
I can feel you. Sometimes I too forget to bring my condor with me. Embarassing shit.

A condor would scare the fuck out of her. Is this part of some weird fetus rape thing you have? Condors are fucking huge

He knows it

i wont have sex with a hooker under any circumstances, not with a condom, not without a condom, i wont have sex with a hooker at all, not now, not ever

Check'd
>all else too busy keking at condor

Fuck off, it's hardly sex without a large menacing bird of prey involved.

Meme? Cretin...

lmao take any random chick in the streets and I guarantee you her chance of STD's is a lot higher than hookers. Casual sex without a condom is dumb. Fuck I wear condoms all the time and even I get freaked out about contracting STD's.

No good hooker will fuck you without one.

Most Call girls are more clean than your average liberated college slut, becuase they have to be.

This

hello newfag

What size condor do you use OP?

Don't fuck anyone without a condom. Yes it's a bit better without, but std's happen, kids happen. Some shit is for life. It's marginally better, not so much you would fuck a hooker without one.

>No good hooker will fuck you without one.

If you're a long term regular, she may relax the condom requirement. It happened to me with a Russian pro in NJ. After about 6 months, she didn't put a condom on me and sat down putting my cock up her ass. That went on for another 3 months when she lift.

I guess she was confident you weren't fucking anyone else loser

Thread has been officially derailed, OP an heroed after being asked how many roses he had

This was the best thread all day.

It's a little better without one but not worth it over all. Your better off keeping a condor with you at all times. If you can't find a condor any other bird of prey will do. I generally use falcons myself but eagles tend to be very popular.

Her autocorrect changed rubbers to roses OP. Don't lose your virginity to a dirty hooker. Just go to a bar and talk to the drunkest bitch there and get it for free.

This. But don't try to use a condor if you're Asian, because it's dangerous. In that case, a pidgeon would do.

I wish I had hookers around here but I think have have to go all the way up in Chicago to find one

HOW THE F DO I DELETE THIS THREAD????

Enough is enough, it was a goddam typo and now you artists are pissing me off. There's a fucking new thread on this shit.

I'm staging my own thread till it gets deleted or pruned

Knock on the basement ceiling and ask your mom if she can fit you in between truckers.

No, we just think dubs and trips and all that is stupid.

Well, at least you're not in Sweden, where they're so rare you have to hunt them down with guns.

Newfag detected.

You should always have protected sex. Everyone knows the best protection is a battle condor

If '09 is new. We must all be new, because no one else is acknowledging dubs.

Rarer still in Sweden: condors.

>Be me
>Brought home an 8/10 slit from a bar
>About to do the deed
>Look over at my condor for approval
>Starts screeching and beating her head with his wings
>Kick her out because condor is a bro
>Found out later she had HIV
Wouldn't reccomend doing it wothout a condor fam

Wait, you're going to start another thread on this same subject? Condors aside, how many responses do you require?

Don't fuck a hooker without a conDOM.

I would.

There is this Vietnamese girl at a massage parlor I go to every once in a while. She's 20 years old and will only give me a handjob. I had to pay her a little extra to suck her tits, but she wouldn't take any reasonable price for sex. I offered her $200 and she wouldn't take it. Said she only gives HJs. I offered her an extra $40 just to sit on my face with her pants in while she jerks me off...still said no to that.

She has rock hard C-cup tits. Is about 5'-0" and weighs about 95 pounds. Cute as fuck. Firm ass,

I would easily fuck her without a condom. I might have to keep raising my price till she gives in.

Not so much now, as the importing some is becoming more and more common. People have to protect themselves from the darkies, during sex.

Absolutely do not fuck a hooker without a condom. The odds are low that she would let you fuck her without a condom anyway, so consider that as well. You've already set your standard, don't act like it's something it's not.

Does it feel better? Yeah, sure. Is it worth the potential risk? Not a fucking chance.

>If '09 is new.
It is to me, but you didn't get here then either.
I know you're not an old fag because I don't recognize your IP, and neither does my database.
Claim it again newfag and see what happens.

No, I'm not dammit. I just want to delete this one PLEASE SOMEONE HELP
L
E
A
S
E

Done it once OP. Having pretty badass sex with this Asian hooker and ripped off the condom and put it back inside her quickly. She asked if I took off the condom and I said no, and busted a healthy nut in her. She said she loved it, but a few days after the stigma of having contracting something was unbearable so I messaged her asking if she was clean. She said yeah...blah blah blah. I know, it doesn't matter, but I wanted to believe that she didn't have anything because I was freaking out. I went to get tested, 90 days after, because thats when you'll know for sure if you have anything or not. Luckily, I tested negative for everything. I was extremely lucky to find the one and only clean sex worker in Los Angeles. The point is OP, it's not fucking worth it. All it takes is one stupid mistake. Let me tell you this also that 90 days of questioning my health sucked. Couldn't live my life without knowing how much of a dirtbag I am.

Unless she already has something and doesn't care anymore.

By OP's desperate exchanges here tonight, it's very possible we're dealing with a guy who has one shot at sex. Maybe it's worth it to him.

condor thread?

you collect Cred Forums IPs?
did I make the collection?

There are always worse ones to add to the pile.

I would never have sex without my trusty condor by my side.

You both are on here.
From 15-16 there is no new IP's listed.

Roses means dollars

Some things don't wash off... The really bad stuff is viral and nothing close to a cure. But, that said, your chances of contracting something is less than hers.. That has to do with direction of flow. BUT, and is this one big ass BUT... If she is willing to go bareback, you can bet that sweet bippy you are about to slip into her that SHE is packing an incurable and ugly viral load.. Even if she doubles her cost. No prostitute that thinks she is clean would let that go down. The only hookers that don't care about a raincoat are the ones that are already soaked. Plus, how dumb are you gonna feel when she knocks on your doors in about nine months with a whole other problem?

damn these birds are huge

Now I know you're full of shit. I've had the same IP for at least 5 years. Why would I get a "new" one?

no, it is very illegal as condor are protected species

Up to a 12' wingspan I remember reading once.

Bait and all, but you saying people don't move or get new IPs?

Kek, love the filename.

you have to ask if she will do a 12' like that

what is my IP ?

YOOOOOO MIKE

Want to fench?

It's NOT bait. user can, and will, release our top-secret IPs and bad shit will start to go down for us. We are clearly not as anonymous as we'd hoped, and now that we fucked with the wrong nigga, we're going to pay the price.

Totally acurrate representation of op's predicament

Nope, too much fun.

With the death of dial-up and the advent of static IP's, not forgetting that people don't move all that often, the vast majority of users retain their IP for many years.
It's worth noting for you uninformed doubters that a number of IP's that frequent this site frequently are from Government buildings.
I hope everyone is protecting their IP's.
Think I'm lying, cool.

Why isn't OP in the picture? Did he send his condor on a diplomatic meeting with the whoouh first?

but he wants to know what to do if no condor

that is how he does it normally. how do WITHOUT condor

>Think I'm lying, cool.

you are. what is my ip.

Even if you had my IP, why should I give a fuck?

Fucking kek

You're pissing me off too

>when you try and get with a hooker without your condor

youtube.com/watch?v=LxIIwMolxn0

holy shit, dont know why but this broke me. sides in orbitz. fucking artists.

same here

so look. if you do it with a hooker once, you'll do it again. and again. and again. eventually you'll do it without a condor and wont get std. so then you'll do it again with out one and again. so just skip all the wasted good feels and jump to the end (without condor) and enjoy your sexy time. cheers mate.

>In soviet russia.....

here's a new painting i just finished

nice

AIDS is only communicable from gay sex, and everything else can be fixed with a single shot of penicillin. Go bareback. It's incredible.

This guy gets it.

She's not green eggs and ham, bitch. I say hit it wherever you can get it. And condoms were made for faggots and to stop pregnancy, the latter of which doesn't fit her business plan.

Fracking gf when pet bagel jump on bad. Noe must stop gf fracking cause she larf and condor come off in convultures. Luck bagel in crater, go to dressing but no more condors. We use drumming method gf say. What drumming? Is days since egg drop. Can't get prego on egg drop days. Fracking with no condor, much buenoer, say am to embarking! gush comely all up in gf humerous. She say, best no prego egg drop hold the bagel without condor organic convultures ever!

>fucks hooking without condor
>Mfw