How do i get in a relationship

how do i get in a relationship

ppl say that you need to go outside but i dont belive in it

Quit Cred Forums and stop being a fagot

don't

You go try and talk to girls until you find one that's interested in you then try not to fuck up from there.

How to not be boring without being violent or at expense of others?

I went and tried that
1st time I got kicked out of a starbucks,
2nd time I got kicked out of the campus when she reported me to the campus police as a homeless vagrant.

>implying

maybe try talking to them with your dick in your pants?

I was fully clothed yes,

also nice quads

so you want him to chop his dick off basically

my quads command it

be a pathetic needy unimaginative fearful loser

Yo das me yo

how i get gf that look like this?

make one?

how?

Meet a girl you like, talk with her meet up for 1 or 2 times, if you still like her express your feelings and that you want to take it further and see what she says. If shes one the same page then boom if not then move on.

science

>talk with her
it always falls apart there,

u rape a girl

she has no choice but to be ur gf then

Go somewhere where you go often... See if any girls have a ring on their finger, go easy, say hi to her everyday, ask about day... Make jokes.... Become friends and from there decide where you want to go

Increasingly I'm a believer in pre-determination at this point. You know who the kind of person is that can get a girlfriend? It's the kind of person who can get a girlfriend. Simple as that. That is the skillset, and no matter what anyone says, it cannot be learned, and it cannot be taught. If you have that ability hard wired into your DNA you can hone your abilities, get better at it, or go the other way and let those skills atrophy, but if those skills aren't a part of your genetic makeup from the beginning? Sorry…

Honestly, I have a pretty good life in other regards. I have health, a roof, Western amenities…The no gf thing, as I get older, I'm convinced is just some structure or cosmic law I have to live my life within. There are plenty of upsides, but it's not about upsides vs. downsides, it's about the stone cold fact of the matter: that world is not available to you, as much as sight isn't available to the blind. A blind person can whine about how great it would be to see, or they can accept their situation and move on in life.

Totally agree, I don't believe that girlfriends are everything

That's easy get a lot of money. You'll be drowning in pussy.