Hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass...

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass. .

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

hey dude. can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!

hey dude. can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!!

combo breaker

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass`

what lol

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass. .

I'll help... where do ya lice kid

>live**

hey dude, can you help my dad lick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

I lice over hair

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass..

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass`

That's a great picture.

Don't deflect from the topic. Are you gonna help my dad kick my ass or not?