Accidents

Accidents

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Crush_Video_Prohibition_Act_of_2010
congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can we have a thread without gore?
we have edgy webms all the time but never the really funny ones like pic related

what machine is this/what is it for?

probably not kill, but that'd be awesome if it was kill.

>one of those days
this one made me kek, but the other shit is just wannabe edge faggot shit

A lathe.
if you wear long sleeves while around a lathe, you deserve it.

Looks like a heavy industrial laithe - dude died of a broken neck and spine pretty much instantly if i recall.

Thats why I have always said "fuck laithes" ever since i had to be near one in college. Most dangerous machine in the shop - everything else can have guards on it.

Milling machine

upload more videos

im afraid a kill is very much possible. be super fucking alert when walking streets like that in winter, especiallay in shithole countries where even larger pieces of ice are not dealt with properly.

i have been hit by a of ice from a 7-floor roof avalanche myself, and the sheer force of the impact on my shoulder punched me to the ground. and the piece in pic related is about 5 times larger.

>everything else can have guards on it
yet an aditional shoulder guard would have reduces the worst case scenario to a lost arm, and the dude was basically asking for it by not wearing easy tear clothing. his sleeves shouldnt have resulted in his hands getting caught.

A dildo

At least they were wearing leather

also random, but this is the one i wanted to post

At first i thought it was a chicken.

Such a tragic story. Nerve Gas can get you anywhere, anytime.

You can see their bodies are filled with so much that its coming out of their clothes.

Orco

i have been wondering about this forever.

so i'll help those equally confused:
>asian shithole country, no work safety laws
>workers move scaffold to continue paint job somewhere else
>nobody checks the height of the scaffold, outside of pic they hit a wire
>electricity knocks them out, electricity makes their muscles keep death-gripping the scaffold
>smoke is one part the wheels of the scaffold, one part the peoples hair/skin/clothing
>the dude who manages to get off the scaffold first eventually lives, the others die

Fuck cats

You just never know when it's gonna be your time to bite it

This kills the man

ice ice baby

>unexpected_twist.gif
more like this one

is that a grill?

How does it feel to know you are completely fucked should any sort of karmic force exist in the universe?

boo-urns!

Whats that at the end? Is this some japanese safety at work clip?

boo

How does a person gets like this...
It started as a single worm... How... How can you
I don... I don't understand

i try to convince myself that there really are no accidents and you just need to use good equipments.. but then i realize sometimes the world just kills of a few people for no reason at all

Nigger

no its a nigger

It's medical maggots. They consume dead flesh. They're actually saving him

that feel.

When did this turn into a gore thread

dud finally some real gore edition not the usual faggotry that you find.

ty annons, there is still a little hope.

u mad?

Bitch those are not "medical maggots" at all. Stop bullshiting me. The only possible explanation is that he's completely insane to alow those things to feast on his face. I mean you could remove those shits with your bare hands.

perfect!

Is...is he dead?

If you say so

Dude they actually use maggots for medical purposes, it eats the dead flesh and stops Gangrene and shit.

>karma

fucking kek, stop that you autist fuck, havent you notice there is no god, and justite and all that shit dont exist.

Dont go on life like it was a some kind of holliwood movie you stupid fuck

you fucking sick sick asshole. that cat didnt do anything wrong to you, you disgusting, cruel cunt

maggots are often intentionally introduced to a wound.
they dont eat living flesh, so they are much better than even a skilled surgeon in removing dead tissue and thus allow for healing and subsequent reconstructive surgery.
if the dead tissue was not removed swiftly, the infected area would just keep expanding.

its not exactly a tough task to remove the maggots after their job is done. for medical purposes, you even intentionally select certain breeds which are large enough to pick away by hand.

when you nut but she keep suckin

Thanks professor bitch nigger

>not naming this one bam fishing

I think the last guy got banned for posting this.
Not being a bitch nigger but I saw him get erased

kek

simple kill switch on the floor and the man would still be alive. dont be a pussy

Careful with that edge. You could cut yourself.

kekd so hard

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!

>blur out the eyes
>like anyone would recognize who they used to be before that fucked up shit
>like someone wouldnt recognize this person from this picture seeing them in the street now

is it supposed to be a ruse or unnecessary censorship?

You dumb fuck... it's a lathe.

I'm not saying they don't use maggits for that purpose. I'm saying it's not that picture's case. Look at the maggots inside her vagina, are those medical too? Bitch this person is probably a bum or homeless mad dog and developed those out of his putrid and unhygienic habits.

Story?

Story or fake!

i want to do the same thing to her pussy and asshole. would fucking cum on it afterwards

That boat saved many lives

God just like: fuck you

All we are is just another brick in the wall..

You mean this?

she killed the cat already dude you dont need to stab it more and then cum on it.

thats a big ass accident

Maggots right? If so they only eat dead tissue. Maybe he's putting them on purposefully to get rid of necrosis and stop further infection.

Dumbass

haha you bastard

Guy hit the 3rd rail. Watch his foot.

one of the better ones, but definitely fake, sorry.

the fuck?

Yes i thought they were in the same thread. Some idiot made a second rekt thread.

wtf?
its clearly not dead

Oh fuck I'm scarred for life. Why did I click on this shit?

what a horrible way to go.

I'd still hit it

Didnt the last time someone made a vid where he tortured a cat, Cred Forums found out where he lived, got him into Juvenal and basically ruined his life?

No.

You're absolutely edgy, I cannot bare witness or even claim how edgy you are, it's transcendence. I bow to you edge god.

what even happens

doing something like this intentionally without good purpose to a living thing... immoral.

A wound is being treated.

imagine the smell.

Those are not medical maggots and there are some simple ways you can tell:
> There's too many of it
No way that many are used in such procedures
> They are in different stages of growth and different sizes and shapes
This is the best indication. Medical maggots would be applied at the same time, and only one species of it. They would grow uniformly. Different sizes means they've been growing for different time spans, which means they got there on different occasions. It may also indicate that there is more than one species of maggot.
> He's dirty and bearded
If those were medical maggots, it would imply he already has been through an initial stage of medical care. Showered, cleaned and his beard removed for the sake of the wound's hygiene.
You want to see how medical maggots really looks like? This one: See the organized patter, the homogeneous distribution and the uniform size.
Source: nurse faggot
PS: whoever told you maggots don't eat actual living tissue was lying.

Why the fuck they're skining his dick???

A well publicised video. He broke a few bones but was otherwise fine.

Fuck off Ashens.

Why not just piss?

I wonder if you faggots gonna claim that's medical maggots too

Sure user.

sorry to repeat myself but... IMAGINE THE SMELL.

cant handle animal torture at all

They are you nigger...

If they are all the same size and species then yes they are

>gtfo normie
>normie

I'm going to bed

Oh of course they are, user
This oneToo, right?

Well thats one to be stupid and kill your friend. Even if he did survive the ceiling impact. The acceleration trauma to his organs would have him dead in the next hour.

Yes

I know because I posted it

i dont get it... why are they there? why does that guy have a grenade?

Ohh right, this is post-tumblr raid Cred Forums. Meaning most of you faggots weren't here when that happened and only came here to be part of the meme.

This is why I am happy never leaving my room

did he dead?

No, it's just something everyone outside Cred Forums talks about. If someone brings it up, why should we care?

Thanks.

Of all the nasty ways to die this really just shows how fragile a life is

>broke a few bones
>otherwise fine.

You and I have different definitions of "otherwise fine."

Filming for a movie. These two actually died.

Fucking bullfango

Fuck I'll only use a lathe completely naked

Fuckin Rams are such assholes

And apparently you have a different definition of "otherwise" than the general populace.

Do you have more like this?

That's fucking horrific

>merica they was tryina nuke some shitskins

no they didnt

that nigga is cold as ice

what in the fuck that accident could have easily been avoided

we all fucking die, user

saved to my white people folder

See, I told you fuckers he'd get banned for posting that! I have it saved but everybody gets banned for some reason!

i fucking love you bastards, this is what i needed

>savage chinks

That's a girl. It's got a virginia

underrated post

That's the reason:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Crush_Video_Prohibition_Act_of_2010

Can someone explain why this type of videos are bannaeble? it's no different to the hundreds of animal abuse posted here, but these snuff videos are banned for some reason.

But it's not really a crush vid, is it?
Just a kitty with a dagger down it's throat

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

Thanks for the response, but this doesn't seem like a crush vido...

Alright, well I guess that explains it.
But other shit seems to qualify and yet no ban

Because it violates US law to post animal cruelty, and since Cred Forums is based in the US they need to abide by US law.

Damn they're tough

Chortle

Chortle
Ok if penis small

Fucking primates.

Yeah, but I've posted this vid a million times, haven't been banned, why?

this is the weirdest thing i've ever seen on Cred Forums...

That person must've done something really bad to deserve this.

Someone's eating monkey brain

and how about shoveldog, that cat and dog in flames and the dog threw from the building and bridge.
Americans really have a bunch of stupid laws. its like banning someone for posting a Candydoll dressed like Gothic Lolita but honey booboo and toddlers and tiaras wearing a bikini is perfectly legal

and this

I don't really know, mods being lazy I guess? Technically this counts for animal cruelty, but I guess if there's no animal dying or parts being removed then it's not bannable or something, I don't know, US law is crazy.

ground beef

Ain't nuthin' "prime" about a nigger

Dat cat dead nigga

top lel

It's moving so no. Plus cats can actually take a ton of punishment before they die.

he got suddenly tired

Because noone reported them? When I reported the post it already had 13 replies. About a minute later the post was deleted.

Is this an accident or a mistake?

What is going on here? Source?

you're the dumbass faggot
fucking lel

faster food

Nope. It was nerve gas.

I like my bacon to be fresh.

Very small nothings catching my little vienna sausage

>Damn, it claimed another one

This is mind blowing

thanks for the infos

Can't tell what race this guy is, savage chink or standard depraved white?

You're a faggot

That fucking dog knows this shit is not right.

>Designated

Unexpected twist
Expected twist

Bean, Half bean, or really tanned white trash loser

so someone was just recording that calm as fuck. that wasnt a security cam

He didn't wipe

what the fuck? explain
sadists or surgery

He slipped on his own shit, his own defecation led to tragic end

in what world is this ever okay to do to someone

i'm leaning towards incomeptent 3rd worlders but it could be fetishing whites

Don't know, but I would guess surgical sadists

Chink peeler

Yeah, I'm sure due process was observed.

I read a report of a guy getting beaten and set on fire because they thought he stole a laptop. He hadn't, he was just borrowing it from his friend. Which his friend corroborated but only later when he turned up to find his friend almost dead.

It's kinda why we stopped the whole "mob justice" thing, because it has a shitty false-positive rate.

This isn't nerve gas. They thing they're walking is made of metal and it hit a power line, that's why their feet are smoking afterward too. I've seen this before.

no way

fucking trash, people who do this should be fucking tortured

Beating up the shit out of people never actually solves anything anyway, no matter what's the situation. The only time where getting physical is needed is when someone's being dense and threatening. Everything has a more sensible, non violent solution which doesn't involve throwing stones at people and beheading them.

Great cumshot

Poo in loo

When you leave your room do you have an an unnatural urge to clime up a cliff and base jump off of it? Are you afraid this urge to base jumping is going to lead you the the same fate as user in the video?

That rekt mommy vag. Little fucker chewed his way out

fucking classic smart ass wannabe, nigger stfu and go to school this is clearly nerve gas see how it hits that all at the same time, electricity cant attack that fast. and the smoke is because the nerve gas is evaporating the water in their bodies

Who cares, I'd rather die this way than live through life. Quick, clean, painless while life is agonising, slow and painful.

Accidents can happen anywhere. People who rock climb, bungie jump, drive a car, skydive all run a risk of being killed horribly. I'll take sitting here never leaving the house to some horrible twisted fate anyday.

> done something really bad to deserve this.
He was born a nigger ,even niggers cannot forgive that atrocity

Pussy

Most accidents fatal occur in the home

kek

My vote is a giant fucking necrotic tumor in a 3rd world country. His neck kinda looks fucked up too. Maggots just dining on the necrosis. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Maybe if you're a massive moron.

fucking niggers try to steal everything

Scarred for life? There's like 30 things in this very thread that are 100x worse than that you queer

>accidents fatal

Could anybody explain the lack of blood in this webm?

I showed it to my gf and she acted like I was dumb for believing it's real, even though it clearly is.

Dam.. that had to be a big fucking bird

Honestly, both people lived in both video's ,the golden gate jump, user that jumped ended up making a documentary about people that commit suicide on the golden gate

No shit!

your average hillary supporter

He got crushed, you can't bleed when there's no open wound to bleed from. His bones probably got broken to a hundred pieces and his spinal cord snapped, which kills him instantly. He was probably already dead the moment he entered that machine, it happens very quickly.

It's correct English

jesus fuck that's some FD shit, like the can knew where it had to be and when, fuckkkk

Sure, Liam.

Sure...

Watch out, I've got a really hilarious joke incoming.

this is an accidents thread
that should eliminate 75% of the gore usually posted

poor girls, i wish i was there to comfort them and make them feel better, lots of kissing, and touching to make them forget

Gross, Vomited.

Fuck u

Humans are animals too

faggot

Yes, biologically. However we're in a different class of our own when we talk in terms of law and society.

>electricity cant attack that fast
A
U
T
I
S
M

That's what happens when you cruise down electric avenue

checked and keked

Why did you report it you fucking faggot.
Fuck you, what do you think that's going to solve.

>Most accidents fatal
>Adjective Order
If's actually correct English, you may want to look into it user

I beat the shit out of my neighbor because he raped my dog. I broke his jaw, his nose, and 2 ribs. I almost got 10 years and I would gladly do it again.

the writings on the wall

Because I never reported a post before. Just wanted to try it out.

Saved to my white people folder

nearly lost. good one

No need, I'm American

>I beat the shit out of my neighbor because he raped my dog.

What the fuck kind of shit neighbourhood do you live in?

Kinda seems like everything goes in your "white people folder"

Kill yourself

he belongs to the cellar now

No just animal torture, the despair of war and scat eating.

> I'm American
That's still no excuse for you stupidity, I hate how people think being American some how exempts them from their own intelligence

The reason people usually abuse what they view as a lesser being, like an animal, child or woman, is because they have a lack of control in their own life.

They take their frustration of a lack of control out on something they can control like the kitten in the video. This is also a common behavior in children and teens.

not an accident gtfo

When you put on a vr headset for the first time

That guy looked pretty brown to me, so I'm guessing you are one of those niggers that thinks anybody that isn't a nigger is white

That dudes all like "fuckit, Now I'll have to take the next train"

not an accident gtfo

All in all your just a nuther brick in the wall.

not an accident gtfo

>pretty brown
Let me guess, your delusion is adding skin color

mexico. savages

not an accident gtfo

This is what happend when the doctor pulls out the baby too hard

>flaying

its a rite before marriage in some tribes, if he winces or flinches he either gets exiled or killed

not an accident gtfo

not an accident gtfo

I bet it was filmed in so shit country like India, I've been to India, it's one big disgusting sewer. People shit wherever whenever

not an accident gtfo

I think that was made for or at least used as an example of 9-11 conspiracy theory.

It's the "There were no planes" one.

Nice post

Nigger land, he hates me for some reason and I have cameras. When I saw what he did I called my sister to come get my dog, I walked to his house and as soon as I saw him in his front yard it was over.

Round nasty face, shit molted hair, pretty sure that's a spic or a sandnigger, my nigger

folding chinamen

Fake. The cameraman swings left way too fast to follow the action.

>I'm blind
He looks like a slav or russian, retard.

Cat woke up during surgery

Abject poverty, homelessness, lack of health insurance, substance addiction, mental illness, severe lack of education...Take your pick.

That just fucked with my mind forever.

KeK

Why is it in the majority of these videos when someone is brutally maimed/murdered, there is always some random person on a motorbike who just drives by, totally oblivious that another human being just lost their life directly beside them?

>always random person
>on motorcycle
>not giving a shit
>right next to a fatal clusterfuck

Bruh all those things are fucking China

mfw this thred

Kek

I love how he just looks down and shuts the door like "Yep, he's dead. Might as well let the body rot down there."

rekt

Nice ass

I literally vomited

I'm sure it's pretty skinny compared to your nigger folder.

I get that, user; but I would imagine several bodily fluids would be forced out of him because of the rollers. Like, sure there's no open wound, but wouldn't going through such a tiny space simply rupture your skin and cause blood/other shit to just kinda squirt out somewhere? Like steamrolling a tube of toothpaste?

Yes, we are, however, most humans deserve to die, especially ones committing animal abuse/cruelty