Tfw femanon

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

You guys are really hideous sometimes you know

No tits, didn't read

Stop expecting special attention cause you're a girl. That's why the rule is there

/thread

Hello

All the pasta is poison

Don't like, then leave. It's not like this is the only website on the Internet.

You're on 4 chan looking for acceptance? That's like looking in public toilets for gold.

>tfw male user
>tfw every time some femanon knows my gender irl she ignores me until i deliver money
>tfw im never taken seriously and never receiving de hits from any women whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my income at any cost if i want to interact with you

reality a site for free-love? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the status symbols of society to act like an entitled cunt

How is you're day

op cant inb4

tits or gtfo

horny fag spotted

no u

shut up you attention seeking cunt

Well we'll treat with respect if you at least post another pic with the date so we know you're not lying.

I see you trollin'

>>tfw femanon
>>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>>tfw i never did anything to you
>>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you
>
>Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".
>
>>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"
>
>Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
>1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
>2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
>3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.
>
>You guys are really hideous sometimes you know

just a simple timestamp pleases most

Shut your worthless cock hole and quit babbling. No one cares.

No. One. Cares.

You won't get any extra attention for being omgagurlomg because nobody givs a shit. Post tits and people night listen to your pie hole flapping.

no we wont newfag nigger

tits or gtfo op

There is no point in telling anyone here your gender unless your a attention seeking whore.

Tits or fuck off bitch

Grow some tits little girl

Total bait, but you have two big mistakes:

1. By labeling yourself "femanon" you're purposely discarding your anonymity.
2. Thinking that your opinion has importance simply because you are/identify as a girl.

stale bait

please insert fresh memes and try again

whats your name

>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
This thread is about to blow the fuck up. No one is ignored when they say they are a female, and it's never just people asking for tits. Losers come out the woodworks to say shit like "oh, tits or GTFO doesn't apply to this situation" and talk with you anyways.
Every. Damn. Time.
It's embarrassing that Cred Forumstards do this.
Now show tits or don't talk about your gender, be a man like the rest of us "men" on the Internet.

This guy knows.

check'd

I know this is pasta but is that Esme?

OP read this. It is true.

>inb4 this is why we need feminism
>tits or gtfo

Holy shit, finally another femanon is speaking up about this absolute bullshit!

I have some tips that could actually help you, but first you gotta follow the rules. Tits or GTFO.

i like this

Keep posting so I can keep yelling at you. About to bate to this.

You're pretty. Tits or gtfo is a meme, don't take it seriously. Grow up and don't whine about Cred Forums, it's where people go to vent the dirt everybody has and is because we're animals and we constructed a society where being an animals isn't the best course of action. Also, good luck, life sucks, I hope you'll be able to handle it well. That's all I have to say to you, goodbye.

practice what you preach hypocrite cumdump

tits or gtfo

>Mfw nothing forces you to mention femanon
>Mfw you just crave the attention
>Mfw you're actually a guy pretending to be femanon

Chex'd

Sooo.... tits or gtfo?

You need to find better foundation, ur face is a different colour than your neck. Also tits or gtfo

this is bait but i don't even care because i feel like retards are starting to agree with you

ok let me clear some shit up
>greentext threads
we don't give a fuck if you are femanon or not as long as it's a good greentext
>beg threads or anything with emails etc
wut is throwawaymail
also if you need to use your real email no one gives a fuck
>at your worst at your best
we still don't give a fuck about your gender
>everyone says TITS OR GTFO and it makes me sad
have you tried to ignore these people? if not consider suicide instead.

good day anons, i hope i cleared this up for you.

TITS OR GTFO

Free speech applies to everyone, but just because you talk does not mean someone have to listen or agree with you, and they certainly not have to accept you. A lot of girls are attention whoring, just like you are now, craving attention because you think you are special (claiming to be a girl). And a lot of people try to get various things from claiming to be a girl, hence the reason ToGTFO exist, but most of the people don't even know this. This is a site/board mostly populated of immature beta males and social outcasts so what did you expect?

What a fucking faggot you are

minus the suicide. also, fuck

Quick fix ...... fuck off attention whore

>Cred Forums a site for free-speech?
I'm assuming this is bait, so I'm saging, but I do want to make a point about the above:

Free speech isn't implicated here because no one is prevented from speaking - aside from people who are banned - and no subject matter is prohibited - aside from illegal content and some restrictions on which board you have to post on.

People demanding that you post tits or calling you a fag after you post something isn't preventing you from speaking. You're free to ignore those people and keep posting. If you're a little bitch and are too butthurt to ignore them, that's your problem. Free speech doesn't mean getting to speak in a fucking hug box; if anything, it's more in line with the principles of free speech to allow others to respond to your posts in whatever way they would like. It doesn't matter what they say, because they can't ban you.

So that's fucking bullshit. I mean, the rest of the post is too, but that part was especially bad.

orrr you could just participate in said threads and ignore the aspies?

vcorp.us/vc-stream
head here guys and I'll be streaming ops dox.
heres a code to get in for free VCA10

Special attention and not immediately evaluating her for how fertile she is and how well she would be able to feed the children you won't have with her are different things

Show tits please I think I'm in love with you

>everyone who doesn't enjoy gore
Wait, you mean you don't like gore? Well then.

Fuck off to reddit then you whiney piece of shit

I agree with you, OP. If this site had anything to do with free speech, then anyone who isn't some overcompensating edgelord wouldn't get shouted down. There is a definite groupthink to this site. If you don't abide that groupthink, I recommend either just lurking or visiting some other site.

You are an hero

fap

kek

>femanon on Cred Forums

people just pretend to not take u seriously , because they want to see boobs so bad, boys do this all the time

posting that video should bring jail time asshole

Jay why do you do this?

low quality bait OP.

Cred Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
now shut the fuck up you beautiful slut and show me your fucking tits.

tits or gtfo

>tfw tl;dr scroll the thread to see titts

GTFO

ITS NOT BAIT GODDAMMIT

Glad you liked it.

Finally some one know it's a guy

Yes it is

I don't think you understand. If I could only see your tight body and imagine rubbing my lengthening cock up against it...you have no idea.

Bait af ho

Story

NO ITS NOT WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE A TOTAL FAGGOT ON THIS WEBSITE

>being this new

>trying this hard
newfag detected

No, it doesn't work that way. First, there is no shouting down here; other people responding to your posts doesn't prevent you from posting, so the only reason that you would stop posting it because you're a whiny faggot who can't stand people disagreeing with you.

Second, just because everyone else agrees with each other and disagrees with you (and that's clearly not the case here), doesn't mean that free speech is impinged. Again, other people's disagreement with you doesn't prevent you from speaking.

FUCK YOU
FAGGOTS LIKE YOU ARE WHY I'M THINKING ABOUT BECOMING A SERIAL KILLER

I dont download gore stuff but I have some edgy memes

No tits?
GTFO

Correct me of I'm wrong but i think he's a rapist

Fucked if I know. It's just something I saved.

>82 replies

time to pack it in

dumb cunt

why do you browse Cred Forums then?every one here enjoy's gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids and being a general asshole, its the definition of Cred Forums and you dont like that

theres a reason why females are hated so much, its because when they dont like a place they wanna change it to suit their needs instead of finding a place that already suits them

ever hear of /soc/ or /r9k/? fuck off there if you dont like what goes on here

It is better for you to hide among the predators than it is for you to seek a group of prey amongst the predators.
That's how lonely men are on the internet.

And, about tits or gtfo, that's a way to tell attention whores to fuck off.
Sadly, the newfags thought it meant that being female and showing tits deserved attention, the whole thing backfired badly.

there's always that one dude

fap?

if you dont like it fucking leave bitch. is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to be here. i doubt it so peace

OP is a faggot

totes agree OP im a girl and it sucks being on here sometimes

/thread
/checked
/bait .00001/10

>bitch
>after 90 replies

I doubt it user

>tfw I'm femanon and I know you don't say you're femanon or else its tits
>tfw reading this and already knew it was bait
>tfw if you're femanon then you should know not to say shit because this is Cred Forums and nobody gives a fuck about you
>tfw I'm not going to stand up for an attention whore because they're an attention whore
>tfw now I'm an attention whore too
>lastly tfw OP looks 13
modsmodsmods

lol

what the FUCK is that?

Trips of truth

Weird, it's actually a woman on Cred Forums, and she thinks we're going to feel sympathy for her. What a idiot.

Life sucks, and people don't always wanna make room for the slow kid, get used to it.

>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

its not about hiding your gender. half the time no one fucking mentions gender and no one gives a fuck either.

I wasn't here for like 3 years and I still know this is pasta. I know it's summer, but come on.

holy fucking shit

You're underage and whiney. Go away.

Oh I have this when from the third or second bombing in Turky

Mecca Wrecka crane make a mighty mighty hole!

It's not b8 m8, it a actual woman

Savage me even has this

post cuter pics of your face?

This

>no timestamp
>not real
unless they would like to provide some actual proof otherwise, its a no go

only newfag niglets that dont belong here cry about age

gtfo cancer

There is no gender on the internet.

Everything is going to be okay, OP. But first we need to see your tits with timestamp included?

Terrible pasta or attention whore. Either way, fuck off.

Get out kid.

why make a thread and not respond to it?
I need more pictures for accurate evaluation of the merits of your blog post
t. man who thinks you're cute and wants to see your tits

>implying anyone on this site listens to or cares about another's attention

so what

Fag

The only reason we don't ask for your tits is because your 14 year old chest hasn't developed enough for us to care.

troll more u pedo!

Timestamp doesn't matter unless it's really inportant, reverse image search works about 90ish% of the time. Which is pretty reliable if you ask me

It's because other women try and use this site as a "personal army"
tits or gtfo is a quick way to shut that down really fast
>tfw woman also
>tfw no one is FORCING you to show your tits
>tfw you just made this post to bitch about how people aren't nice to you on Cred Forums because you're a girl

If you can take a dick, you can take a joke

Also, pics of pussy please.

if you don't provide at least a timestamped picture when claiming female status, expect to be not believed and most likely ignored because there are too many queers on Cred Forums who like to be talk to like the sissy faggots they are while sitting at their computer in full drag and I'm not down for that gay shit

She's like 13 you pervert. Get out of here or she'll make a brain slushy out of you.

>she'll make a brain slushy out of you
she'll make it warm and sticky in the crotch of my underwear

topjej

When you poop yourself?

Somebody got a new vagina!

pussy

Show us your penis

gender plays no role on this board. if you have something interesting to say, then say it. The rule is there because no one gives a fuck that you're female. If that fact is called to attention, you are acknowledging that that is the only thing of value that you are bringing to the conversation. Therefore, if your only value is being female, tits.

What this user said

this girl looks familiar. I've seen her on television. It's just not coming to me just yet

underage b&
>implying this isn't bait.

i do care about her tits

Thinking about it? Fagget just do it.
Most of us already have.

this is you

What is this? A thumbnail for ants?

Same

It's your not you're the s Is silent dumbass

Prob bait, but oh well
Femanon just removes the whole point of being anonymous. No one is forcing you to call yourself that. Just say user like everyone else on this damn website

How is It going Huntress?

Rule number 30 of the Internet : there are NO girls on the internet.

It says pepe on the wall, such random. Crap toy throwup tho

I hate niggers.

Have you considered suicide?
I would recommend using a razor.

Ngaf about your gender.
Please, kill yourself.

>You sound fat.

Hell, it's anonymous for a reason, I assume everyone on the board is a pussy ass anyways.

The most disgusting thing I have seen in my life

such high quality at that.

well I do agree with you, not just because they can be edgy or straight out enrage without reason they SHOULD be

Cred Forums relies on tradition
TRADITION

TITS OR GTFO

WHATR THOOOOSE!

Re used pic is re used

Do you want to dance with me?

and here, we see an example of an idiot in its natural habitat. watch as it spouts sounds from its face hole that have no clear or coherent meaning.

>veryone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".
Not true, I've been here forever and nobody has given me shit. I don't like any of those things, except raids (*depending on what it is*)

Triggered

Kys faggot

>90&ish
no it does not
try reversing all the images in this thread, it's gotta be 50-50

>Femanon complaining about things.
Look woman this site is for anonymous expression, meaning there is no need for shame in anything. Cred Forums used to be 10 times worse. Its supposed to be ugly or it wouldn't work. If you want an honest response you have to get creative and clever.
>Why is it mostly guys?
Ikd why are bikers guys, always see dick pics why are women so protective of their tits?

I'm gonna try to be as eloquent as possible , so : NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER

she looks like someone I know

>180 replies
Cred Forums was never good but jesus fucking christ what have we become...

>tfw its actually a guy and we've been led on this whole time by a faggot

what really confuses me is how femanons are treated in the rare childhood sexual experience threads
Everyone secretly wants to hear from girls but the second someone gets "outed" as one everybody freaks the fuck out and asks for tits.
For fucks sake just read the story she was generous enough to share

What you're being made fun of? So is LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE HEAR!!!! YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. People on here will always find a reason to shit on you and everyone else, that's why we are here, to remind ourselves sometimes some destruction keeps us grounded. The reason we are user is that we can't have any predispositions about each other. Unless gender is relevant to the topic keep it to yourself, you'll still get made fun of either way. You may want to try Reddit, people there tend to have souls. On here you can say whatever you want and so can we. Deal with it. Just trying to help you out fam.

Edgelord alert

this picture has been used before in other threads about some girl hating her mtf brother who looks like OP. just because reverse image search yields jack shit, doesn't mean that the image is 100% Never Been Posted Gold, user

Napples

>You guys are really hideous sometimes you know
this has got to be the most hilarious way to finish a post on b

Firstly - if it's you on the picture, then you're cute. Secondly - there are plenty of nice places on the internet where u will be respected and treated nice... but Cred Forums isn't one of them. It's the gutter of the internet (and no offense - i love it), so looking for good things here is at least pointless. But still hope you gonna have a nice day.

TL;DR Tits or gtfo op

>Special attention

not special attention but being able to participate without having to post tits and timestamp like guys can in threads where you can't hide your gender. meaning equality, that's a difference.
i am here since 2006 and always found the tits or gtfo thingy retarted.

>gender plays no role on this board
it does though because everytime you bring up that you're female you get tits or gtfo replies even if the gender is relevant to the topic itself. so not mentioning it just for attention

THIS IS b8888888

Tfw this is another fucking raid on Cred Forums and no one realized and took the damn bait

>inb4 tits or gtfo
Get real u dumb bitch
Tits or GTFO

oldfag, with no need to prove it, who knows you don't give a fuck, thinks she might have a point.

It was always about "if you bring it up, it's all you got, so let's see 'em"

But in reality it's that we react to gender like a bunch of idiots without considering it might actually be relevant.

>the b8 of all b8s
I'm glad that I've witnessed it.

nerve

gas

Samefag

birth defect. The sternun doesnt close and the heart pops out

Well op if you just posted a timestamp you may have been treated with respect but now youve been an attention whore and you think you should be exempt so its tits and timestamp or gtfo for you bitch

DUDE

seconded shit dude this is the first time i've almost thrown up from anything on the internet deep web or otherwise. This took my like 10 minutes to type cause i'm about to vomit.

Welcome newfags

I'm not the person who posted that video, but you are a total faggot. Fuck you and people who think like you.