Has Cred Forums ever knocked up a girl?

Has Cred Forums ever knocked up a girl?

once, but I had her have an abortion

yup

Which one did you knock up?

knocked up mu sister ones, luckely we got free abortion here so noone found out^^

the right one

Full story?

Yes sir

Who what when where why

yes, your mom

We dated through high school, sex started senior year but she wasnt on the pill so i wore a condom. when college started, we went to the same school. we went to a party and we back to my dorm and the condom broke

I usually knock them down

Married with five kids at the moment. Got a 6th one on the way. My wife has a pregnancy fetish so she loves taking the risk and getting knocked up. Luckily for me we both make a shit ton of money (she's an accountant for a big company and I run my own business), so it's easy to afford these kids. Can't say for certain just yet, but we may have even more kids after the 6th one is born. Right now I have four sons and a daughter.

Any tips for raising a big family like yours?

4 Girls: 1 miscarriage, 1 abortion and 2 daughters (one with my wife). Fuckin hate condoms.

>marry an accountant
> run your own business

Not the money aspect, just the general family love type aspect.

What animal is that?

Make sure you're financially secure, first and foremost, and also you need to actually LIKE kids. Sorta. Me personally I don't enjoy changing the diapers, taking them to school, etc, but I'm someone who is very much a believer in leaving behind a big legacy, so I admit it's always worth all the trouble when one of my kids comes home with a test that they got an A on or something. Seeing them succeed where I failed as a kid makes me very proud - that's what I like. Also, make sure your wife and you are very close because I can tell you now that having a lot of kids can put a lot of stress on the relationship. All those late nights, having to manage all of their schedules, and more and more and more. It gets crazy and you will often find yourself taking out your stress on your wife/husband if you're not 100% compatible with one another. Finally, make sure you can confidently say that you have a strong sense of personal responsibility and discipline. Don't be one of those loser dads who whimps out of his fatherly responsibilities just because you're too lazy to go out and get a job to provide for that kid.

Siberian flying squirrel.

ofc, i need kids because i want to fuck them

Thanks, man. Just the thought of having 1 kid is intimidating to me.

well why else would u want kids,its only natural

Having a kid is like taking your first step into college, or getting your first job after school, or in my case opening up your first business: It's a new experience and you don't know what it's going to be like down the road. I can say though that if you're strong minded and hard working, you will be fine. One kid, two, or many - you will be fine. Believe me, if you're even half a decent human being, as soon as you see that kid and hold him/her for the first time you will happily dedicate your life to raising them, teaching them, and encouraging them throughout their lives. My oldest son is in college at the moment and acts as a student ambassador for his school due to his consistent 4.0 GPAs. I'm very proud of him and he's just one example. Every one of my kids do things every day that make it all worth it.

>Don't be one of those loser dads who whimps out of his fatherly responsibilities just because you're too lazy to go out and get a job to provide for that kid

i not lazy, i just black

then don't
kids are for losers anyway
anyone with a functional set of testicles can make some, plenty of people see that as the biggest achievement of their pity hollow lives, and they're probably right

spend your time in a better way, become a person of a better quality
constantly improve yourself
you'll never be able to do so with some brat dragging you down, believe me

you don't need to make your own for that tho

>come to Cred Forums
>brag about your kids
yeah, you're pretty much empty inside

details now

2 of them. First one had a miscarriage

Second one took off when I was at work. Back to her home state. I was there to cut the cord. But haven't seen them since.

Well have an understanding that I will never contact them, and so I'll never pay child support. He'll be 3 on Halloween.

well, ur own is more taboo, therefore more hot

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

ive never knocked up a girl becuase ive never had sex. the whole concept of having sex before marriage just seems retarded to me. like I dont wanna be a dad just yet fuck that

Couple of times, but no kids.

pfff, all theese retards are likely to be inbred ass hell, mentally heathy people would spend theyre time elsewere, so most likely people on here are incestiout as fuck

I've knocked up a girl, had a daughter and sh'se gone on to get pregnant since then.

Nope. It took many years and a lot of doctors but finally I got a urologist to perform my vasectomy in March. Totally painless, slight ache for a week after. I waited a decade for that surgery. Now that I have epilepsy and a M.S.-Like disorder, it makes even more sense, no point passing that on.

im not good at that shit, we fucked she got preg , got saved, the end

Yes and she turned into a bit of a nympho while she was. We both had some fun with it. We were fairly active sexually before she was pregnant but getting pregnant turned it up to 11 for her.

Now my wife and I have a beautiful daughter.

Ages?
Nationalities?
Do you keep in contact with any of the,?

all of them were ur mom surely

No thank god because I nutted in a few of them. The b/c always did its job

nice reasoning, can't argue with that
are you gay tho?

They're usually in their 30s but I have a 25 year old girl coming over on Wednesday. That will be my 8th pregnancy, can't wait ;-) yea, it's just a fetish I have. I meet them on a sperm donation site

We found the jew

Nice dude

not really, but open for anything

mom is only one of them lol:)

but u knocked her up 7 times, right?

kek ............. no only ones^^

yeah, about 5 years ago when I was 22. I had broken up with my girl, and a few months later one of her friends tells me my ex was preggo and miscarried. When I asked my ex about it she said she if it had gone to full term she still wasn't ever gonna tell me about it.
I was gonna be one of those guys that gets a knock on their door when theyre 40 by a kid that tells me I'm his dad

bitch move, I still think about it. hed be around 4 now

no she use pills now :)

once when i was 12 years old i kicked a 15 years old girl in her chest just because she stole my cap after this her father tried to kill. thanks to my mom i still alive

So you're about 13 now based on your post?

u lying bastard

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we dont need more of your kind

Teach how to be successful in life in terms of academics/study?

hate?

Lol

whats so damn funny?

Yep.

6 years after marrying her. Don't do it.

>kids are for losers anyway
>anyone with a functional set of testicles can make some, plenty of people see that as the biggest achievement of their pity hollow lives, and they're probably right
You are 100% right user. I'm scared that I will one day fall in love with qt blonde and my family and whole society will force me to be just another dad. Here if you are not married and have children by age of 30 you are called old guy and seen as some weirdo. Why was I not born in first world country God damn.