Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread
Tiny horse time

“Casey the Pillowfluff”
By Hillary Rodham Clinton

“PWEEZ! FWUFFY AM GUD FWUFFY! PWEEZ BE NYU MUMMAH?”
They’re all vying for my attention
At least 15 full grown fluffies bounce about in a small playpen at the local FluffMart
I ignore the shit colored fluffies and the males, I want something that’ll shit out more quality stress balls
The biggest one hops on its hind legs, using other fluffies as support
She’s a cream colored fatass with striking scarlet neck/tail fluff
“AM CASEY! AM BESTEST FWUFFY WIF PWETTIEST COWORS, CAN DO BESTEST DANCIE DANCE AND AM BESTEST AT EATING SKETTIS! YAY SKETTIS! *sings* SKETTIS SKETTIS CASEY WUV SKETTIS PWEEZ GIBS CASEY SKETTIS!”
Holy shit it’s so annoying, it’s perfect.
“Ok Casey, I’ll be your new mommy.” I say, Casey’s eyes light up
“EEEEEE! THANKIES CASEY WUV NYU MUMMAH!”
I pick up Casey, she coos and nuzzles her face against me as I push my cart towards the register

Now, ever since fluffies became popular I’ve used them as stress balls
I mean, nothing gruesome, just the occasionally kick or stomp of a feral
But lately I’ve just had… a craving… to hurt these things
Yeah yeah that sounds psycho n shit but nowadays hurting fluffies is just natural
It’s almost less taboo than masturbating at this point
I found myself purposely seeking out feral fluffies to stomp them out, squeeze the life out of them, or just wreck their shit
I don’t know why, just made me feel… tingly I guess
Anyways it was getting freaky searching alleyways for ferals, so I’ve decided to just start buying fluffies at the local FluffyMart
Each fluffy I buy lasts just a little longer than the last one
First I bought them to torture them immediately, but now I find it more fulfilling to try to raise them properly and watching the chaos ensue
These things are so stupid yet loving that it’s endearingly entertaining to watch them fuck up and die
But Casey is gonna be different
She’s going to be my first pillowfluff

bump, now performing CPR on this thread.
Anyone got requests?

Nice! The cute guy is working the register today
I think he recognizes me as he starts ringing up all my items
“The new Sorry Stick 3000 with triple tailed whips, a starfish themed PoopieStucker, textured play tiles for Pillowfluffs, and here’s the fluffy right there!” the hot cashier says I pick up Casey
“Looks like someone’s finally taking Casey, thought she’d never leave, she’s kind of needy...” he continues as I place Casey in the leg remover
“NUUUU PWEEZ NU TAKE WEGGIES!”
Casey recognizes the machine after seeing so many other fluffies amputated by it.
The machine consists of four leggie holes, simply place the leggies in the holes and strap the fluffie in.
“CASEY NEED WEGGIES FOR WUN AND PWAY!”
“Sorry Casey, I’ve already made up my mind, I’m definitely getting a pillowfluff”
“BUH BUH… IF WEGGIES GO WAY CASEY BE NU HAPPY!. NO FEEW PWETTY AND NO BE BESTEST FWUFFY! PWEEZ! CASEY WUV WEGGIES! CASEY HAF BESTEST DANCIE DANCE! WOOK! WOOK!”
Casey tries to wriggle around but eeps when she can’t, she can feel the sharp edges of the leggie holes
“Casey I don’t want you to be happy. You’re just going to be my pillow.”

“WUH? WUH???? NU! CASEY NU WAN NYU MOMMAH! MOMMAH IS MEANIE! MOMMAH NO GUD AND - … EEP!”
I snap a rubber band around Casey’s snout, it tightly keeps it shut as she mumbles and mmmphs
“Wow, looks like you’re going to have a lot of fun with Casey, that’s good, Casey totally has it coming. She’s been a total brat, glad to see her leave. You sure you want to amputate though? She’s too old to ever forget it and it’s gonna get monotonous hearing her complaining about missing her leggies...” the cashier says.
“Oh I’m actually going to try to use Casey as both a stress ball and a hug pillow. Imma do my best to keep her alive and hopefully she’ll eventually submit to me so we can have a healthy relationship. I’ve read all the books on raising a pillowfluff and I know it’s all about discipline. Gotta let the fluffy know that it’s only purpose in existing is to satisfy your needs. Once you get them to shut up and accept, they’re actually very soothing to hold and hug. And if not, then the fun begins! I tried regular fluffies but it’s just too much of a hassle. I don’t want another fluffy that just runs out into the street and gets hit by a car like my last fluffy. I just want a talking pillow I can punch around every now and then.” I explain.
“Sounds like you know what you’re doing, well let’s get these legs off then…”
The cashier presses a button
“EEP! MMMMMMPPPPPP” Casey tries to scream through the rubber band
The leggie holes chopped all her legs off with a sharp hidden blade
Tears are flowing down Casey’s eyes, she’s making chirp noises
“No more leggies! Guess I’ll never see that great dance you had!” I mock Casey as I pick her up

She’s bleeding profusely from her leg holes, the cashier helps me to the sewing table
He quickly gets her stumps sewn up, I remove Casey’s rubber band from her snout
“HUUU HUUU WAAAAAAAA! Y TAKE WEGGIES?! NEWWER GON WUN... NEWWER GON DANCIE DANCIE... NEWWER HAF ANY FUN EWWER AGAIN! WAAAAAAAA! WAN WEGGIES BACK!”
“Casey I don’t care. I will never care about your fucking leggies. Shut the fuck up you don’t even know the world of hurt you’re in when we get home.” I threaten as I pay
“HUUU HUUU NU WIKE NYU MOMMEH. MOMMEH IS MEANIE -EEEEP!” I snap the rubber band back on Casey’s snout
The cashier laughs and writes his phone number on the receipt

“PWEEZ TAKE CASEY BACK HOME! PWEEZE GIB CASEY WEGGIES BACK! NO FEEW PWETTY!! HOW WONG TIW WEGGIES COME BACK?” Casey keeps bitching in her sorry box as I drive home
“HUUU HUUU WEGGIES! WAN WEGGIES BACK! WAN DANCIE DANCE AGIN!”
We arrive home, I dump Casey in her new saferoom, AKA my laundry room
“Now Casey, there are going to be very strict rules you must follow from now on and you’ve already broken many of them. So first I’m going to give you punishment for breaking these rules.” I grab my new smarty stick.
“NUUU! PWEEZ NO HUWT CASEY! NU KNO RUUUS YET! HOW CAN CASEY KNOW RUUUS?!?! NO WAN OWWIES!”
I whip the sorry stick across Casey’s ass
I always aim directly for the asshole, I love making it pucker up and bleed
“OWWWIES! OWWWWWIES! PWEEZ STAHP! CASEY AM GUD FWUFFY! NO WAN OWWIES!” Casey keeps screaming, I keep whipping her
I’m purposely not whipping too hard, only a couple of whips actually break the skin
But the triple whip snaps so loudly just scaring the shit out of Casey is good enough

I keep whipping up her backside, slowly making my way towards her spine
Eventually she starts chirping like a foal
I stop whipping
“Alright Casey, that is just a taste of what will happen if you break any of my rules. But I was going easy on you, I’ll use things much worse than the sorry stick on you if you keep breaking my rules. Understand?”
“CASEY… CASEY WAN DIE!!!!”
I whip Casey right in her stupid fucking face
“You see Casey, you just broke one of my number 1 rules. You said a No No.”
Casey sniffs back her tears as I unveil a special poster hung up in Casey’s room
“These are all the No No words you are not allowed to say ever. If you ever say anything on this poster, ever... I will hurt you very very bad. The No No words are…”
“Legs/Leggies/Anything Leg Related”
“Owwies! Hurties! Nu wan! Screeeee!”
“Wan Die”

“Now Casey, if you ever complain about your legs, I will give you biggest owwies, I don’t care if it makes you go forever sleepies.”
“BUH BUH… IF AM GUD FWUFFY, CAN CASEY HAF WEGGIES BACK?!”
I smack Casey with the sorry stick, this time much harder than I was before
“OWWIES! SCREEEEEEE!”
I wack her two more times
“HOW… HU HU HU… HOW CASEY STAHP HURTIES!?!?”
I hit her one more time for saying ‘hurties’
“I will stop hitting you if you can stop crying or if you chirp like a little baby.”
“OTAY! CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP!”
I hit her three more times
“That’s faking! That is also against the rules. I know what a real chirp sounds like!”
I keep hitting her as hard as I can until she finally starts chirping for real again.
I pick her up and punt her across the laundry room
She slams into the wall and becomes a delirious mess
“Huuuu… huuuuu… uugggh” she slumps over and passes out
It was a fun first day.

The next morning I’m reminded of all the the shit these things produce
I wake up and check on Casey in the laundry room
She’s shit and pissed all over the floor
Can’t blame her, it’s not like I got her a litterbox or anything
Casey seems scared when I come in
“CASEY NU MEAN TO MAKE BAD POOPEHS! NO WITTABAWKS! NO CAN MOVE HUU HUU!”
“It’s ok Casey I understand you didn’t do anything wrong. I just forgot to put your plug in last night.” I calmly explain as I pull out the PoopieStucker
The PoopieStucker is basically a small buttplug to prevent fluffies from shitting
It even has a cute little brown starfish to cover the fluffie’s butthole
“WUH WUH POOPEHSTUCKEY?”
I shove the butt plug deep into Casey’s butt
“NUUUU POOPEH PWACE HURTIES! WAAAAAA!”
I wack Casey with the sorry stick a few times for saying a No No.
“PWEEZ STAHP! CASEY CAN TAKE NU MORE!”
I keep hitting her until she chirps
“Now Casey, you better get used to the PoopieStucker, because you’re going to be wearing it a lot. I’ll try to unplug you every night but I might forget because I just don’t care about you that much. It’s going to hurt when food backs up in there, so if I forget you are allowed to say ‘poopies stuck’ to remind me. Ok?”
“OK! POOPIES STUCK! POOPIES STUCK! PWEEZ UNSTUCK POOPIES NAO!”
“No, that’s not how it works, I just put it in.”
“BUH BUH…. HAF OWW…NU NU… UH….WAAAAAAAA.” Casey tries her best to not say a No No.
I smack her with the sorry stick a few more times just to confuse her.
“WHY?!? CASEY NU EBEN SAY NO NO!” Casey complains, she does have a point.
“Because Casey, I like hurting you. You need to learn to love Mommy enough to accept that. If you keep crying and complaining when I hurt you, well then you just don’t love Mommy. And that makes Mommy very mad. But you can always learn to love Mommy. Just learn to love Mommy and you won’t get any more hurties, ok?”

“HUU HUUU. BUH BUH… CASEY DO WUV MOMMAH! CASEY… CASEY….”

Casey’s stomach gurgles before she can finish her sentence.
“Are you hungry?” I ask.
Casey whimpers and simply nods, afraid to even speak.
“That’s ok Casey, I’m not trying to starve you. In fact, I’ve got a nice bowl of Spaghetti-Os ready for you right here.” I say as I bring down a warm bowl of that Chef Boyardee.
Casey looks stunned as I place the bowl in front of her.
“Sk… SKETTIS????” she exclaims as she starts digging in.
“That’s right Casey, when you love Mommy, I will give you nice things like skettis, toys, tv, and most importantly huggies…”
I don’t think Casey’s listening to me at this point
She is completely enamoured with the skettis.
I reach down to take her bowl of half eaten skettis to see if she’s listening
“NU! NU TAKE SKETTIS! TOO YUMMY! WET CASEY FINISH!”
She bites my hand.
I instantly bitch slap her back
“OWWIES!” I take out the sorry stick and start wailing
“Were you even listening to me? You obviously still don’t love me enough so I’m going to let you spend the rest of the day in the laundry room. If you’re lucky, I’ll come back later tonight to feed you and unplug you, but only if you are quiet, understand?”
“FINE! CASEY NEWWER WAN SEE MOMMAH AGIN!” Casey loudly cries as I shut the door and shut off the light
“NUUU! TOO DAWKIES! SU SCAWED OF DARKIES! PWEEZ COME BACK! CASEY WUV MOMMAH! MOMMAH COME BACK!”
I leave her in the laundry room all day and don’t come back until the next morning

I open the laundry room door on the third day I’ve owned Casey
“MOMMAH! PWEEZ WET CASEY OUT OF DAWKIES ROOM! CASEY ISH SU BOWED AND WANS HUGGIES!”
Glad Casey’s starting to warm up a bit
I know I’ve seemed really cruel so far, but being assertive is the key to a well behaved pillow
“Ok Casey, first we gotta unplug you…”
I pick Casey up and bring her to the sink
Her buttplug seems to be trembling from all the built up shit
I prepare myself as my hand approaches the shivering asshole
I quickly yank the buttplug out
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSST
“POOOPIES!”
Casey shits out a pound or two of liquidy garlicy-garbagey smelling shit water right into the sink
Shit is splashing everywhere, I thought I was gonna be able to handle it
I can’t
I vomit all over Casey, my puke gets in her eyes
“NUUU! SEEING PWACES HUWTIES! NU CAN SEE!”
I drop Casey into the sink full of shit
“NU SMEWW PWETTY! HAWP CASEY!!!! HUHUHUHU”
I take a butter knife and gently slice various spot on her back to punish her for crying
“OWWIES!” every owwies comes with another slice
*chirp chirp chirp* there we go. I finally stop
I pick up the shit covered Casey and throw her on top of a pile of newspaper
I clean up the sink and wash Casey, it takes a while but she’s surprisingly calm
She seems to at least like getting a warm bath, that’s a good sign
“Cooo Coooo… thankies fo make Casey smeww pwetty…”
Finally, she’s showing some progress.

That night I let Casey watch some crappy movie on Netflix with me
She behaves excellently
Snuggled in my lap, she doesn’t cry a bit nor say any No Nos
She even seems somewhat invested in the movie, asking which characters are who and commenting whenever there’s something pretty on screen
See, this is why I wanted to train a pillowfluff, just to have a nice little huggable companion
I tell her she gets to sleep with Mommy now
“SWEEPIES WIF MOMMAH!? MOMMAH PWOTECT CASEY FWOM DAWKIES!? THANKIES SU MUCH! CASEY WUV MOMMAH!”
The first night is slightly uncomfortable, just because it was weird adjusting Casey around my arms to find the best position
Eventually I just placed Casey near the side of my head with my extra pillows
There’s something very comforting having a fluffy sleeping peacefully next to you whenever you wake up

A few weeks pass
Casey was doing so well…
But unfortunately she’s still hung up on her missing leggies
I notice her softly sobbing while watching Selma the other day
At first I assumed she was crying out of pride for the glorious African Americans who bravely marched that day...
But no, this racist little shitrat just kept wiggling its stumps
“What’s wrong, Casey?”
“Huu Huu… nuttin… Casey jus cwying otay? U sed Casey awwowed to cwy if Casey cwy kwyetwy…”
“Yes Casey you’re making a very good cry, that’s a good girl… I just wanna know why.”
“...Casey afwaid to say why…” she sobs softly
“Is it because you miss your stupid fucking stubby little shit legs?”

“WAAAAAAH MISS WEGGIES! WAN WEGGIES! BACK! HOW WONG TIW WEGGIES?!”
“I fucking knew it!” I pick up Casey
I squeeze and shake her
“Stop missing your legs! Stop it right now!”
“NU! MISS WEGGIES! MISS DANCIES! MISS… MISS HAPPY FEEWS”
“You’re not allowed to miss your leggies, Casey. You’re only allowed to love Mommy.”
“CASEY WAN WUV MOMMAH!” Casey tries to catch her breath while sobbing
“ITS JUS CASEY WAN WEGGIES BACK. CASEY WAS SU HAPPY WIF WEGGIES AN NAO WEGGIES GONE! AND MOMMAH KEEPS GIF CASEY SU MUCH OWWIES! CASEY NU WAN OWWIES NU MORE!”
I throw her across the room, she hits the window and makes my blinds fall down
I step on her neck
“You need to stop crying. You’re never getting your legs back. If I ever hear you crying about your legs I will give you owwies that will never, ever stop.” I demand, Casey is just softly sobbing
“BUH… WHY TAKE WEGGIES?!” I hit Casey again for saying weggies.
“Because I don’t want you to be happy Casey. All I want is for you to love me. If you love your leggies more than me than I need to fix that.”
“WHY TAKE CASEY FWOM HOME?”
“You asked me to take you”
“CASEY WAN GUD MOMMAH! U MEANIE MOMMAH!”
“Oh Casey, there’s many Mommy’s meaner than me…” I say as I kick her across the room
I press my shoe against Casey’s rib and slowly push down
“WAN DIE! WAN DIE! GIF CASEY FOWEVER SWEEPIES NAO!”
I grab the old thin baseball bat, it’s still got bloodstains from my last fluffies
After unplugging her asshole, I shove the bat straight into her anus
“NUUUUU POOPIE PWACE HAF WOWSTEST OWWIES!”
With Casey firmly stuck on the tip of the bat, I slam the bat against the walls with Casey getting bruised and battered each time
“Casey I’m not going to let you die, so stop asking. All you have to do is love me Casey…”

“...CASEY… CASEY WUV U MOMMAH!”
I take the bat out of her asshole
Her rectum is torn apart, blood slowly drips out her butthole. I hope her vagina is still intact
“Very good Casey, just never ever think about your leggies again, ok?”
“...otay…if it hewp Casey wuv mommah...”

Casey has been very good over the last few weeks
Not to toot my own horn, but I think I’ve been taking very good care of her too
She’s properly fed, her fluff is rich and healthy, takes good naps, and is always eager for huggies
No No words are rare now, I almost miss them because now I don’t have a reason to beat Casey anymore...
The PoopieStucker has been working wonders, although Casey sometimes gets bloated and complains about her poopie place
Oh God, and that night I had a Tindr date over…

So I was feeling a little horny and decided to get some D on Tindr
Invite some 6.5/10 over and we get to business
I locked Casey in the laundry room with a huge pile of kibble and her PoopieStucker shoved in her ass
This dude is inside me when I hear…
“BAM! PFFFFFFTSFSDFDF MOMMAH! MOMMAH! MOMMAH! POOPIE PWACE….HHHHHFHFFFFH! NO SMEWW PWETTY!”
“What the fuck was that?” my date un-enters me and gets up.
“Oh that’s my fluffy, I locked it in the laundry room…”
“Fuck, you own a shitrat?” He says as he starts getting dressed.
“Yeah, is that a problem?” I retort as I walk towards the laundry room
Ugh, I can already smell it as I get to the door
“I fucking hate shitrats, can’t understand why anyone would ever want to own… AWW FUCK!”
The Tindr date sees my laundry room
Blood and shit covers the wall
Casey is hunched over huu huu-ing as softly as she can
The window has a crack in it
The PoopieStucker sits on the window sill
Goddamn, Casey’s asshole shot that thing with that much pressure?
“That’s it, I’m bouncing. Good luck with… this.” the Tindr date leaves, I’m relieved to be honest

“Huu Huu… Casey sowee! Casey su sowee!” Casey sobs, I actually feel bad
“It’s ok Casey it’s not your fault. I forgot to unplug you, I can’t imagine how much that hurt…”
“Buh… Casey make Mommah’s speshul fwend go way!”
“Don’t worry about that, it’s not a big deal. Listen, it was an accident…”
I pick up Casey and wipe her down with a baby wipe.
Her asshole is bleeding a bit, I bandage it up
Casey coos and reaches
“Casey haf huggies pweez?” I oblige
“I love you Casey… I’m sorry your butthole exploded.”

Casey’s anus heals up after two weeks
She’s been lovely the whole time
And while it’s nice having Casey to pet and hug, I still crave abuse
I decide to ask Casey if she wants to be a mother
“CASEY BE MUMMAH! YAYYYY! BUH BUH NEED SPESHUL FWEND!”
“Yes I know, we’ll have to find you a stallion. That’s why I’m going to give you outside time every day in my backyard. I’ve had many fluffies wander into my yard and I’m sure a boy fluffy will come by and give you good speshul huggies!” I explain, Casey seems so excited as we go outside

Casey loves her new outside time.
She gets to lie on her tummy in the grass, playing with bugs and singing her new song
“SPESHUL FWEND! SPESHUL FWEND! COME AN GIBS CASEY SPESHUL HUGGIES!”
It doesn’t take long until a fluffy shows up
A blue male, about the same age as Casey, hops out of the bushes
Casey smiles and wiggles
“HI NYU FWEND! AM CASEY! AM WOOKING FOR SPESHUL FWEND FOR GOOD HUGGIES!”
The blue fluffy grins and runs towards Casey
I’m watching in my beach chair
“Hey there, little guy” I say, scaring the blue fluffy.
“EEP! DUMMEH HOOMIN! NU HUWT FWUFFY!” he starts to run away
“Hey! It’s ok! Go ahead and give Casey some speshul hugs!” I say as the blue fluffy turns around
“Huh? Wan speshul huggies?”
“Yes, we’re trying to make babies and Casey needs a speshul hug. Can you please give Casey a special hug-”
Before I can finish the sentence the blue fluffy has already mounted Casey
“OOOOH YEEEE GOOD FEEWS!” both the fluffies are having a glorious time
“ENF ENF ENF”
“THANKIES FO GOOD FEEWS!” Casey is ecstatic, this stallion knows what he’s doing
After 2 minutes, the blue fluffy thrusts faster
“BESTEST FEEWS! UGGGGH SPLRRRR” the blue fluffy cums inside Casey and pulls out
“YAY! CASEY AM SOON MUMMAH NAO! AWEADY FEEW BABIES INSIDE!”

I pick up Casey and bring her back inside.
I see the blue fluffy following us.
I place Casey on the kitchen counter before the blue fluffy can come in
When I go back to the front porch, the blue fluffy is waiting for me
“Pweez, wet fwuffy come inside. Be nyu mummah? Fwuffy be gud daddeh to nyu babbehs. Need nummies n huggies pweez...”
The fluffy looks desperate and emaciated.
“You’re still here? That’s a bad idea…” I haven’t gotten to hurt a fluffy in weeks…
I reach down and grab the blue fluffy by the neck
“EEP! NU GIF FWUFFY OWWIES!”
I squeeze around his neck, his eyes start popping out
“UGGGGGGGH EEEEEE SCREEEEEEEE!”
Crack! His spinal cord snaps with ease as I keep squeezing
His mouth foams up with blood and organs
Snap! I pop his head off and throw it on the ground
I punt the rest of his body into the bushes and go back inside
“Whewe nyu speshul fwend?” Casey asks innocently
“He ran away, he was no good.” I say as I wash my hands and make dinner

Months pass and wouldn’t you know, that little blue fucker actually did it
Casey is fully pregnant and happy as a clam
She keeps singing her ‘soon mummah’ song
She’s a total balloon now, it’s fun to squeeze her and watch her worry about hurting her babies inside
“Nu huggies too hawd pweez, babies need west and gentwe wuv otay?”
“Fine Casey, but remember when those babies come out, they’re mine…” I constantly remind her
I don’t think she quite knows what that means yet

“BIGGEST POOPEH! SCREEEEE!” Casey wakes me up in the middle of the night
Awww fuck, her water broke and the liquid is all over my bed
Bloody pre-birth shit is in my hair
I get up and it’s already too late, there’s a tiny foal on my pillow
“EEEEEEEE! PFFFFFT!” Casey farts out another two foals
“ENNN ENNN UGH! POOPIES!”
I stupidly pull Casey’s buttplug out and unleash a never ending flow of shit all over my bed
The foals are drowning in shit
I save the foals and take Casey to the sink
After washing Casey a bit I give her the babies for lickies cleanies
Casey gives good lickies cleanies and starts naming the babies
She names the white one ‘Milky’, the purple one ‘Rolly,’ and the brown one ‘Poopeh’
I throw out my mattress and let Casey tend to her babies

Over the week I treat Casey and her foals very well, tending to their every needs
Casey turns out to be a capable mother despite her disabilities
She treats her babies well, even Poopeh, making sure they all get equal share of milkies
After 2 weeks, Milky finally talks…

“Milkies! Wan milkies!” Milky says, Casey smiles and offers her tit
“Oh good, Milky learned to talk.” I say as I pick up Milky
“WAAAA! BAD UPSIES! WET GO!” Milky cries
“Shut the fuck up!” I yell and throw Milky across the room
“BABEH! NUUUUUUUU” Casey cries and tries to wriggle towards Milky
“OWWIES! MIWKIE FEWW DOWN! MIWKIE WEGGIE HUWT!!!!”
I pick up Milky, his front leg is snapped.
“Fuck your leg,” I saw as I twist the leg
“SCREEEEEEEEEEE STAHP! MUMMAH, HAWP MIWKIE!!!!!”
“STAHP MOMMIE! MIWKIE TOO WITTLE! MIWKIE FO HUGGIES!”
I twist the leg a full 360 degrees, its hanging by just a little bit of muscle tissue
“PWEEZ MOMMAH! HAWP! STAHP MEANIE HOOMIN!” Milky begs
I press my thumb to Milky’s throat
“HCK! NUUUU” Milky starts choking
“PWEEZ STAHP MOMMAH! BABEH NU DO NUFFIN WONG!”
“I don’t care if he didn’t do anything wrong, I need fluffies to hurt.” I say as I keep squeezing
“NUUU! TAKE CASEY INSTEAD!”
I drop Milky to the floor and kick Casey in the mouth
“Don’t tell me what to fucking do!”
Casey’s teeth are falling out as she watches my foot hover over Milky
“Pweez… sabe… miwkie…” Milky begs
I stomp on Milky, the first time he chirps and his bones break
I stomp on Milky again, this time he gurgles and blood comes out of both ends
The third time I stomp on Milky I’m just stomping straight onto the ground, he’s flattened

“MIWKIE! COME BACK! NU FOWEVER SWEEPIES!” Casey cries as her two foals investigate Milky’s remains
“...bwuddah?” the purple foals says
“Gotcha!” I grab the purple foal
“EEP! WET GO OF ROWWY!”
I place Rolly on the counter and grab a steak knife, Casey continues to sob
Using the steak knife, I slice off Rolly’s eye lids
“OWWIES! SEEING PWACES WOWSTEST OWWIES!”
I take a page from Un Chien Andalou and slice through both of Rolly’s eyeballs
Eyeball juice pours out as Rolly screes and shits all over

I take a small firecracker I had left over from the 4th of July
I ram it up Rolly’s ass
I place Rolly in the opposite corner of the room from Casey so she can watch
After lighting the fuse, I watch Poopeh approach the crying Rolly
“WUHS WONG WITH BWUDDAH? NEED HUGGIES?”
Poopeh tries to hug Rolly
BANG! The firecracker explodes
Rolly is obliterated, pieces of him are scattered around the room
His asshole, taint, and nuts land right in front of Casey’s face
Somehow the asshole shoots out one last shart of diarrhea right into Casey’s gaped mouth.

Meanwhile, Poopeh has taken less damage
That’s not saying much though, he’s still fatally injured
The explosion ripped off most of Poopeh’s face, leaving exposed skull/jaw
“UUUUGUGGGDFFG” Poopeh tries to make any sort of speech but fails
His throat is destroyed, leaving an exposed air tube barely clinging to life
I kick him over towards Casey and leave him right next to her face
“There, now be a good mummah and make him feel all better” I say as I turn off the light and leave the room
“Wuh… Wuh… WHY???? WAAAAA HUUUHUUUU” I hear Casey cry.

I go and flick my bean and come back to the laundry room hours later
Shockingly, Poopeh is still alive as Casey continuously licks him
“Pweez Poopeh, u wastest babeh. Mommah wuv u vewy much. Howd on otay? No fowever sweepies...”
I instantly step on Poopeh, popping his brains and guts all over Casey’s face
“NUUUUUUU! WAAAAAAAHUUUHUUUHUUUU” Casey cries
“Come on, let’s go watch TV,” I say nonchalantly.
“HUUU HUUU. NU! NU! NEWWER WATCH TEE BEE WIF MOMMAH EBBER AGIN!” Casey cries
“What’s wrong Casey, you don’t love me?” I ask
“NU! CASEY… CASEY!... CASEY HATCHU! HATCHU! YOU MAKE BABEHS GO FOWEVER SWEEPIES! YOU GIF CASEY WOWSTEST OWWIES! CASEY HATCHU! HATE! YOU!”
Casey is enraged with tears as she looks me directly in the eye
I pick her up and hold her over the sink.
“I hate you too.”

After squeezing all the shit out of Casey until I felt nothing but ribs, I take her to the kitchen
I start ripping out all her fluff
“SCREE! STAHP! FWUFF ISH ALL CASEY HAF! NEED FWUFF FOR WARMIES! PWEEZ NO!”
“You ugly piece of shit I’m going to fucking eat you.” I snarl as I take a shaver and start defluffing Casey
“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”
I dig the shaver across Casey’s stomach and pull all the fluff off
Casey is naked and afraid
I throw her into a mixing floor with an egg, flour, panko, and other spices
I smush her all around, squeezing down on her tiny head
Using a tenderizing mallet, I smack her multiple times till she’s all purple and bruised

I take the knife and slice 4 deep cuts across her back for aeration
I baste her with more grease and shove stuffing up her ass
Set the oven to 450 degrees and throw Casey in
Leave the oven light on with a webcam pointed so I can relive this moment forever
Casey screes and cries for the first few hours
“HHHHHHNNNNNNN TOO HAWT TOO HAWT! NU CAN BWEATHE!!!!”
Eventually her eyes melt and her skin becomes brown

I take a fully cooked Casey out of the oven after 5 ½ hours
She’s surely not alive still, but the sound of the steam escaping as I carve Casey seems like her last bit of life
She tastes horrible, she could never do anything right
I take the rest of her and throw it in the yard for raccoons and birds to eat
Two weeks later and she’s still there.
I already bought a new pillowfluff, I remind it everyday…
“All you need to do is love me, but if you ever say you hate me, that’s what will happen to you.”

Thank you user

>Update
Anyone remember this one image with a blue fluffy and red fluffy that lived in a box together with there 2 foals? And the dad brought food every week until something happened or whatever?

Now presenting, the Unicorn who flew

These are great.

I think you're talking about thew one where the dad overhears that they are going to "dispose of him" and he flees. Then the family falls apart due to starvation. Sadly, cant't deliver

I know what comic you're talking about, it hasn't been finished yet

oh shit. didn't realize this was a story line.

... Do you guys get off on seeing tiny cartoon horses getting rekt?

It's a bile fascination, not a fetish

think all the poopie baby lovers on the booru are just retarded sjws.

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

Red is still a champ

wait what the fuck is this what happened to the bitch

Directed by M Night Shamalon

WHERES THE REST YE CUNT