I'm depressed and think about suicide constantly. The temptations come in waves...

I'm depressed and think about suicide constantly. The temptations come in waves. I'll get "white knight" types that will tell me not to do it if it means just a quick reply to a thread, but not anything long term, unless it's a lecture about how easily I could stop being depressed. White knights are shitheads and I honestly find people encouraging me to kill myself more comforting.

stop being a faggot, , get redpilled, and become a god

Nobody fucking cares

Let's team up and stir up some shit first. Why not? Get a bunch of guys together. A squad. A suicide squad if you will.

I'm strongly considering getting an exit bag if I can find a 100% pure helium tank

Become an hero

The morally correct thing to do is to show you care. But we hardly have to put any effort in, once we tick that box we can fuck off and feel good about our normie selves. So yeah, we don't really care, just trying to be good.

>I honestly find people who agree with my opinion more comforting.

GEE, YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY?

Yup. Let's tell the poor to stop being poor, the depressed to stop being depressed, and call it a day, yay us for doing such amazingly good deeds

LOL destroy this faggot while he's down and we are done with him for good

Technically speaking that IS the only way to stop being depressed. You have to consciously change your habits and patterns to more healthy ones. You literally will yourself into not being depressed.

Not even. It's just really fucking obvious that this would be the case, and OP is implying it's contradictory when it's a given.

That is the most awful advice anyone has ever given anyone. This is not Green Lantern with Ryan Reynolds.

Well I hope he offs himself

Hey, not my fault you don't understand psychology or the human mind.

I had same feelings for years.
What changed it was a change in my daily rutin life.
Depression is all chemicals in the brain, and it's an reaction to some unbalance in your life

Well, I also often think about suicide. I think what keeps me alive is the fear of the pain a common suicide would mean. But I think that if I could have a gun, it would be quickly over.

Get your hands on some magic mushrooms, research proper dosage, go out into the woods or do it in bed at home if you don't like outdoors. It'll show you life in a perspective you've never seen. It'll show you the real truth. If you see that side of things and still don't like it, kill yourself. Death isn't even a big deal. We are all going to die and we are all going to be forgotten so who really cares

I also think about whats the rush, we are all getting there sooner or later anyway. why not enjoy the good things in the world while u at it

You're so queer... on so many levels

You should join my band: The a Razor Blade Brigade. We're a different type of white knight. We're the Knights of the Ku klux klan. We love everyone equally.

Just do it. The world doesn't need another depressed cunt on the planet.

Also I have a terminal disease so I'm gonna have a shortened lifespan anyway. I often think about it being way way shorter. I just want to die sometimes. I get upset for the dumbest reasons. I have no tolerance for daily life shit.

Insted of getting upset like a little child, wonder why it's becoming more and more common that people are depressed.

It has a pattern to it...

The brain can sometimes do almost magic to people.
It comes from willpower I guess, and good imagination.
Look into placebos and stuff like that, might help do some selfhealing/remissing of illness

why you guys are depressed anyway ??

try to change it, move aways ect
that all in your mind, im 100% none of your pussy got a real reason to be depressed....

someone did a dislike to your facebook post?? the girl you liked dont like you ?? you are a beta ?? dont have a girlfriend ?? loser ??

whinneee whinnneeee whinneeee

get over it and change yourself

The world doesn't care. You're invisible and alone. Show the world your pain, take some people with you. It would be lulzy

Well there's never really a "good" reason to kill yourself, in terms of how others view it. It's about how you view it. It's about how much pain you're experiencing. It's not fair to expect people to control how much pain they're in.

>real reason to be
>implying the mind isn't the master of itself
>implying apathy doesn't make it difficult to free yourself from apathy
Literally reality itself is subjective.

Kindly fuck off and go find a thread where you might be more knowledgable about. I'm sure an incest thread will pop up soon.

I really don't give a fuck about what you do.

You do you.

But if you DO do it, do a flip faggot.

I was in your shoes.
My friend got me into traveling and living like a digital nomad (mostly web development and translation jobs) in east asia for 1,5 years.
Did a lot of various drugs, chilled on the beaches, met hundreds of new interesting people and I was happy.

Now I'm back in my shitty home country where it is gray and gloomy and I feel like shit again. Only been back for a month.
I'm going to go sailing along the coast of central and south america around December with some people I met during my travels.
Can't wait. No reason to live like a wage cuck in a place you don't like in these days and ages.

We have a lot in common then. I lived in Beijing for the last year. Back in the US and everyone moved on with their lives and I don't fit in. I'm numb.

Can you honestly just kill yourself so there's one less faggot on this god forsaken site?

When noone checks your quads :(

I feel like if I had a buddy to gently pressure me I would do it.

KEK is your buddy, and he's pushing you, maybe not gently, but he's definitely pushing you.

to be honest I only said it because you said people who tell you too comfort you more

>too

I would pay for this service

fuck

Damn got trips and quads in one thread

Web development is a great way to make money for almost no work at all. Most of the time they want you to do "Wordpress design" which is basically download a theme, apply it, make some generic banner in Photoshop.
It is really easy to find at upwork for example. Just do some jobs for crappy pay at first so you get a few good reviews and feedback, then you're off to the races.

You work maybe 2hrs a day at most and you can live pretty comfortable in dorms at hostels, enough money for food and still getting fucked up every night in the cheaper countries.
If you want to live fancier just look into house sitting, couch surfing or for a good deal at AirBnB.

Just keep on moving when you get tired of the place you're at. Take a bus or the train or hitchhike to keep your costs down.
Try it, you'll love it.

If that doesn't work, kill yourself, at least you tried.

No one cares. If you're gonna kill yourself then do it. Don't search for fucking pity.

Yeah, get a false sense of self from believing in your races "superiority" that you contributed nothing to
>you're better off eating your gun

Life is full of a shit ton of possibilities. Lots of bad, and lots of good

You're in a rough spot motivation wise, but not giving a fuck about your own life gives you the advantage of being able to do whatever. Worst case scenario, your new plans go to shit and you kill yourself anyway.

Perhaps existence is suffering for you, and you want to end your life so you don't have to feel anymore. I understand that. Why not try literally anything, see if it makes a difference?

I don't know where you stand financially, health wise, or emotionally, other than the fact that you want to die, so it's hard to say what's possible for you to do or not, but why not just try whatever you feel like?

Read a shit ton, or write a useless book of meandering rants. Grow some plants, paint all day every day. Try running, it doesn't matter where or how long, just focus on running. Do drugs. Hell, just work enough to buy rent and weed, and just smoke every day. Do literally anything other than self pity and just sitting there. Everything will seem pointless, that's because it is, but you just need enough motivation to keep going until you can fix whatever chemical in balances in your Brain are causing these feelings. All we are is chemicals. Thoughts, emotions, memories, they're all chemicals, which means there's a chemical solution.

Or just kill yourself, either is fine

The le depression meme strikes again haha. Seriously stop self diagnosing faggots. You're not depressed, you're just really sad. See a doctor or kill yourself but stop being an attention whore.